Condominium Ch. 06

Story Info
Doing my consulting client. Wife picks up two.
6k words
4.66
35.1k
15
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The next couple to join our group of swinging party followed a non-linear path compared to some of the others.

I'm a computer and network systems security consultant. Companies call me in to evaluate their information technology infrastructure and systems, and to make and help implement recommendations that will make them less susceptible to external threats, such as hackers or foreign snoopers trying to steal company secrets.

I got a call one day from Bree Wilson, the CIO at Delta Pharma, headquartered in the growing town of Sky Palm Ranch about a half-hour drive from the condo. I knew neither her nor the organization, but did some research before returning the call.

My research revealed that Delta Pharma was a traditional drug research company that would take promising molecules through the various stages from discovery to animal testing and then clinical trials in humans. Once approved, they would usually sell or license the patents to other companies. They did make a few of their own meds, as well. A nice business model, and one that had helped them to grow at more than fifty percent a year. They had a knack for discovering very promising molecules.

All I could find on Bree Wilson were a couple of technical papers about I.T. planning and executive support systems.

My return call to Ms. Wilson got me to her secretary, who requested that I make a visit to Delta to talk about consulting to them. Ms. Wilson would be my client, and I'd have complete access to every aspect of the company. She explained briefly about the pro forma non-disclosure and non-compete agreements I'd have to sign; those would be no problem. I booked the appointment for Monday of the following week.

Delta was about a half hour drive from the Broadhurst. I was there a few minutes ahead of time, and enjoyed getting escorted into another company with the promise of hundreds of billable hours.

Bree Wilson was a pretty middle-age dishwater blond who knew and tightly controlled her I.T. organization and the support it gave to the rest of the company. She also understood at least some of the threats they were under from outside threats, and wanted to close off those avenues of access to the company secrets.

She interviewed me for an hour, and then announced that I was their consultant. I had the job. I'd expected a much longer process and many more hurdles to jump before that pronouncement. I spent the next hour interviewing her both about the organization, as well as her own background.

The two of us went to lunch at a nearby restaurant, and got to know each other better on a personal basis. We shared some war stories, and bared some of our scars to each other. In that meeting, I was surprised to find that my client in Milan had been the one who had recommended me to her and Delta.

That afternoon, I did some other interviews with other I.T. managers, as well as the head of R&D. Everyone was helpful, and I learned that this project had a top priority in the company, in part because some execs felt that one of their carefully guarded secrets had been made public without their consent.

I was back a couple of days later, and worked shoulder-to-shoulder most of the day with Bree going over the systems architecture and networks for the company. The work was detailed but necessary to find the vulnerable points and close unintended access points. Although she was the CIO of a billion dollar plus company, I was amazed and pleasantly surprised at her detailed knowledge of the nuts and bolts.

Bree had been friendly and professional our first couple of days working together, but as time went on she became increasingly friendly. By the following week, she was comfortable teasing me and accepting the same in return. Some of the remarks were right on the verge of risqué or inappropriate for a business relationship. Neither of us minded, and in fact we seemed to relish the rapport.

As we got into the third week of work, Bree asked me to dinner one evening. This was not unusual, so I readily accepted. I often had dinner with my clients, since it helped cement the relationship and open avenues of communication. I gave Amber a heads up that I wouldn't be home for a while. Knowing I had a female client, she told me partly in jest to give her some sexual excitement. She even volunteered to help - horny wife that she is.

I'd already talked to Amber about Bree, and even showed her a picture of the pretty lady that I took as a selfie with her one-day when we were taking a coffee break. Amber applauded me for finally turning up with a hot client. Up to that point, almost all my other clients had been men, although I'd worked with women on project details.

Dinner turned out to be at a romantic and dimly lit restaurant called the Giraffe a mile from Delta headquarters. We were seated in a booth with a single curved bench seat that resulted in us sitting next to each other.

As we shared our first drink, Bree got closer and closer to me, until she was nearly in my lap. I wasn't sure how to handle her attention, until she leaned over and gave me a kiss that melted the nails in my shoes and made my toes curl. The kiss also started inflation of a certain part of my anatomy.

A few kisses later, her hand lay on my nearest thigh. She stroked my leg, and then took the bold step of running her hand up so she could cup and massage the growing erection I had in my suit pants. She whispered, "I want you."

I replied in a strained but happy voice, "I think you have me." While Bree had to be the aggressor because she was my client, I certainly had no objections to a sexual relationship with her.

She panted into another series of kisses and her hand embraced my cock through the material of my pants. I was proving to be more than ample for her needs. She whispered, "I want you naked and fucking me. You turn me on, and this rod in your pants may be the best thing I've ever discovered."

I glanced around the restaurant. I teased, "I think they discourage that kind of behavior here. I don't see any of the other patrons finishing their dinners that way. I could ask if they have a private room in the back."

As I said that, I allowed my hand to wander to Bree's thigh. I reciprocated by running my hand up under her skirt right to where her panties covered her mound. The panties were very wet.

Bree poked me as I ran a finger up her slit. "You know what I mean. Not here. Somewhere comfortable."

"Where?"

"Motel down the street would work for me. I can stay all night."

I thought to Amber's comments about always making my clients happy. I thought I'd better check-in and verify that she was serious. Despite our happy little band of sex partners, this seemed different since I was off-premises from the condo.

After an interruption from our waiter, I excused myself after a few intimate minutes, and went to the men's room. I texted Amber, 'Client came on to me big time. Wants to bed me in motel. Any advice?'

About sixty seconds later I got a reply, 'Have fun. Miss you. Why not bring her home to share? I thought she was hot. We could play after we wear you out. ;-)) Luv, A.'

I got back to the table, and to a very warm welcome by Bree. She again was full of kisses, and wanted me to rub her all over. She'd hiked up her dress so I had easier access to her lower quarters, yet from the restaurant side she was prim and proper. Her desires were easy to satisfy with some kisses and stroking in intimate places.

Bree was pretty and I happen to love smart women. To my surprise, she'd somehow managed to eliminate her panties and bra while I'd been gone from the table. I could feel her nipples through her silk blouse, a point that excited her as she pushed them into one of my hands that she'd surreptitiously brought to her breasts. The missing panties afforded me an opportunity to finger her slit and then taste her essence.

We ate our dinners, and moved between small talk about our past, and salacious comments about the sex we planned with each other.

After they'd cleared our plates, I suggested, "Instead of a motel, how about coming home with me? My wife is there, and she'd love to meet you ... and play with us. If you like me, you'll love her. She thinks you're hot."

Bree smiled at the thought. "I think I might like that. Where do you live?"

I explained that I lived in the city center in the Broadhurst Condo."

Bree froze. She jerked away from me and stared with her mouth hanging open. I wondered what I'd said that suddenly made her react that way. I even looked behind me to see if she'd suddenly seen somebody that freaked her in some way.

"YOU LIVE WHERE?" Her voice was louder than usual. Several of the other nearby patrons even turned to stare at us.

Wondering what I said wrong, I lowered my voice; "The Broadhurst in city center. Bree, what's wrong? We don't have to go. If that's bad for you, we can do a motel." I thought that maybe she had an old boyfriend there or something.

She shook her head in disbelief. She hugged me tightly and kissed me again. "Jon ... that's where I live."

It was then my turn to gawk at what had just been said. Somehow, I managed to gasp out, "We're in 1403."

Bree smiled, "1502."

I whistled in a low tone, "Holy shit. What a small world. Wait, I thought that belonged to the Craven Family."

Bree nodded, "That's my husband's name - Troy Craven. I kept my maiden name, Wilson."

After a moment I said, "Well, my offer still stands. Come home with me."

She smiled, "OK, I will." She added, "And ... your wife is really all right with you bringing me home."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed her the exchange of text messages I'd had with Amber. Bree shook her head in disbelief again. "Let's go. I'm anxious to see where the rest of the night leads us. Amber sounds like fun."

I had one loose string I had yet to pull. "Bree, you now know that my wife and I have an open relationship, but what about you. You said you were married. As much as I am wildly interested in being with you, I'm not in the business of screwing up anyone's marriage or family life."

Bree smiled and kissed me. "We also have an open marriage. Troy is away for the week, but trust me he will get the details of what happens and be fine with it. He already knows about you and that I'm fascinated with and attracted to you. If we connect he won't be surprised." She paused and added, "Well, he might be surprised about Amber, but that will be a pleasant one that he'll want to hear more about."

"Does this happen often?"

"Only once before about five years ago. Much different job and situation, but he understands. He has a honey he's loved for a long time, too. He's been away often, and this is one result. His girlfriend is nice, but just a casual friend to me - no real chemistry. Please don't worry. This'll be fine."

We left Bree's car in the Delta parking lot, and she rode home with me. We were due back the following morning so we'd opted to carpool. I texted Amber before starting the short drive; 'Yes. Bringing Bree home with me. Interesting coincidences abound. C U soon. XOXOX.'

A half-hour later, I escorted Bree into unit 1403. On the drive home, Bree had tantalized me by having me smell her panties that she'd taken off earlier so I'd know how aroused she was. She also pulled my cock out of my pants and slowly fondled and massaged my tool. If the console hadn't been in the way, she stated she would have given me a rolling blowjob. As we neared the Broadhurst, Bree flashed me her beautiful tits and had me feel them as a 'teaser' for things to come - or to cum, as she emphasized.

Amber welcomed us both with passionate kisses. I was surprised to see Bree get right into them. Amber wore a gossamer peignoir that clearly showed her body in translucent splendor. I could see that my wife's revealing outfit immediately turned on Bree. She reached forward at one point as we stood there lightly running a finger over Amber's breasts and nipples.

Amber herded us into our bedroom because our daughter was asleep in her room. She had a bottle of wine and three glasses there, and she played hostess as we all stood well within each other's personal space.

Amber then took the initiative and removed my jacket, tie, and shirt, and then my slacks. I stood rather exposed to Bree in only my briefs. The hard-on I'd developed in the car and in anticipation of our union was kind of hard to miss.

Amber and I both helped Bree undress. We didn't stop until she was nude, and by then I was too. I helped Amber shed her chiffon gown.

After that there was a lot of kissing, and Bree became the focal point for a lot of oral sex, fingering, and then some lovely penetrative sex. After a while, I got the idea of giving Bree 'The Experience.' She was worked up enough, and my goal was to make my client exceptionally happy.

I started to finger her as Amber kissed her and fondled her breasts. I gradually worked two, then three, then four, and then all five of my fingers into her sodden pussy, eventually worming my entire hand into her sweet tasting cunt.

I twisted and turned my hand, stroking her G-spot area with my knuckles. Bree shot off a couple of orgasms within a minute of each other. Her eyes were big and doe like, wondering just what else I planned to do to her. Amber and I both said calming things to her, and assured her of our mutual passion and lust.

I followed my tried and true way to a mind-blowing orgasm: a twist, turn, finger extension, probe around, watch for reaction, find one, focus there. Bree's eyes about popped out of her head as I started on her A-spot, and then they squinted and closed as the pleasure started to overwhelm her like a steamroller.

Amber was kissing Bree, and pinching her nipples in a highly erotic way. Most of the moaning taking place was Bree. Her back started to arch, the signal that the Big 'O' was nearby. As she arched, I pushed my free hand under her, and as she crested I pushed two fingers deep into her ass. At the same time, I munched down on her clit, and Amber pinched those nipples in just the right way.

The combination put Bree over the top. She gurgled out some unintelligible words and then passed out deep into the best orgasm she'd ever had.

I did my practiced move of extracting, and then cuddling her body to me. I was kissing her when she regained consciousness.

Bree gasped out finally, "Oh, wow. That was intense - really intense. The most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. How did you learn to do that?"

I just kissed her.

Bree looked at me and Amber. "I love you both. You have outdone yourselves to make me happy and satisfied tonight. Jon, I need you to make love to me. Please, and don't hold back. I like hard, deep, and fast."

We changed positions slightly, and I made love to her. I didn't try to extend, and finally blasted a load of my semen into her pussy. Bree looked very happy with the act when I gazed at her between romantic kisses and hugs.

Bree was even happier when Amber went down on her to lick and suck up my cum, and then share it with her in some sapphic kisses that were really excuses to snowball my load.

Bree eventually passed out again after two more orgasms from Amber. My wife and I snuggled up against her in our large bed, and we went to sleep, putting Bree in the middle. I had to smile to myself about two parts of the consultant's creed that I'd been taught: 'Always make the client happy,' and 'Create pleasant surprises for your client.'

I thought that 'The Experience' might qualify under those two rules.

* * * * *

Bree and I were at work at Delta by eight in the morning, even after stopping for coffee at the Starbucks near our condo on our way out of the city in our reverse commute. Bree had run off to her condo in the morning to change for work, and then joined me again for the trip.

On the way into work, a half hour trip at that hour of the day, I broached a sensitive subject with Bree. "Bree, Amber and I are involved in a group at the condo informally called the Broadhurst Swingers. I just felt you should know."

Bree looked at me and smiled, "Go on. Details, please."

"As you might guess from the name, it consists of a number of people who we enjoy intimate relations with every couple of weeks."

Bree snickered, "You mean you get together and fuck 'til you drop?"

I laughed, "We're a little less crude about it than that, but in essence that's what happens. There actually are many warm and fuzzy feelings between all of us - exactly the way I find myself feeling about you. Our get-togethers are not only a bunch of horny people getting their rocks off, so to speak; we genuinely care about each other.

Bree continued to chuckle, "I don't have rocks to get off. You do. In any case, excuse me for teasing. You have my attention too. Is the group accepting new members?"

I smiled, "You are more than welcome to join us anytime you wish; Troy, too. The next gathering is in our unit on Saturday evening starting at seven."

The rest of our commute, Bree had me give the details about our group parties. As we parked and she got out, she said, "I am so turned on that I have flooded my panties again. I have to stop in the ladies room and clean up, otherwise I'll smell 'female' all day."

I grinned, "That'd be fine with me. I could lick you clean too."

Bree gave me a long look. "My office door locks. I just might have you do more than that sometime. For now, though, it's a dozen paper towels."

* * * * *

One evening during spring break, Penny, our daughter, was on a sleepover with one of her friends. To celebrate an extra evening of 'freedom,' Amber and I decided to walk a couple of blocks to a new hotel and have a few drinks and some hors d'oeuvres in their great bar for dinner. There was a jazz quartet playing there that we liked, and we knew we'd have a fun evening.

Amber dolled up in a pretty dress that amplified her hot body, sexy looking 'fuck me' heels, and some carefully applied makeup. She looked highly desirable, and I was proud to stroll into the lounge with her on my arm. I couldn't help but notice a dozen male heads snap around to catch a good look at my wife.

We sat down, and I'd gotten one sip of my wine when my cellphone vibrated frantically in my pocket. A quick look at the caller ID indicated it was one of my old clients on the west coast. He was calling in his afternoon, and that made it early evening for us.

I answered the call, but could barely hear him over the din in the lounge. I got enough of a message to know I wanted to talk to him for a couple of minutes, so I muted my phone and excused myself to go into the lobby area and take the call. I grabbed my glass of wine on the way out, and Amber smiled in an understanding way. This had all happened before many times; it was the way of a global consultant.

I spent more time than I thought talking to my old client. One result was a planned trip in a week or two to the Bay Area; another was his promise to email me a dozen documents about their I.T. infrastructure and the problems they were having that related to what I could help them with.

After about twenty minutes, I ended the call. I headed back into the lounge, pausing at the bar the get a refill on my wine. I'd share it with Amber, since we were drinking the same thing.

As I came into view of our table where I'd left Amber, I found her being romanced by two good-looking men. One had his arm around her, stroking her neck, and even dipping a finger down slightly into her cleavage. The other man was stroking one of her thighs where her dress had ridden up revealing a lot of attractive leg. They were putting the make on my wife.

12