Condominium Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane also pledged her love. After breakfast, Ginny left, and Amber and I went back and made love to Diane one more time before she had to go. I wondered what Marcie and Doug would think of their younger sister now. I knew I'd hear about it.

* * * * *

I was working from home on Wednesday afternoon, plugged into the Internet and also the VPN of one of my clients on the west coast. I was rewriting some security code modules on his servers. The way I'd work was to download the existing code to my computer, work on the system, test it in my mock threat environment, and then reinstall. I usually didn't get into the nitty-gritty code like this but this was an exception because they'd been hacked over the weekend, locked out their servers when they realized the issue, and I couldn't get my regular guys to work on the code for a couple of weeks.

I made my final upload of the day, and sent off some emails asking the security guy at my client to run their own tests on the servers. I was free.

It was too late in the afternoon to start something new, so I decided I'd take a break. Amber was off at her job and wouldn't be home until five-thirty, and Penny was on a school trip and wouldn't be home until about the same time.

I got myself a diet coke from the refrigerator and wandered out on our balcony. I never got tired of the view of the city. I could see for many blocks in all directions. I could also see into a few of the balconies on the lower floors to my left, especially in the 01 stack since the 02 balconies were slightly recessed from my view.

I did a double take as I scanned the balconies. I never saw anybody out there, especially this time of day because it was so sunny. I did a second double take, and then a third.

There on a sun lounger on the 1203 balcony laid a pretty and young nude woman, perhaps in her late twenties. She only wore large sunglasses, and I couldn't tell whether she saw me or not. She didn't react in anyway. I froze in position, soaking in the view of her body, trying to memorize each curve and indentation. She was a natural redhead, I could tell; she had a mane of dark red hair and a small patch of matching pubic hair manicured to a heart shape.

She suddenly sat up, spreading her legs in a highly revealing way in the process. I wished I had my high power binoculars in hand. The pretty ginger reached beside the chaise and picked up a tube of lotion. She started to spread the thick liquid over her body; only it wasn't just a functional application. Oh, no. She made every move a sensuous one, almost like she was masturbating by touching every square inch of her svelte body, and not only the sexy parts. She paid special attention to her breasts and nipples, and a couple of minutes later to her upper thighs and pussy, even inserting a couple of fingers into her cunt. When she was covered with suntan lotion her body had a sexy luster and sheen. I wondered if she ever needed help in its application.

The door beside her opened from her living room, and a handsome young man stepped out with two beers. He passed one to her. She took it and set it aside, and then pulled him closer. The pair kissed, and then she pulled down his bathing suit exposing a man-sized cock. She kissed and romanced the shaft until it was pointing straight out from his body. At that point she proceeded to deep throat his shaft time and again, until he stopped her. He stepped out of his shorts, pushed her back, and then mounted her.

In a microsecond his shaft was buried deep in her body. The moan she made carried all the way to my balcony. They started to fuck; yet he continued to kneel in front of her so I had the pornographic show of his cock continuously plunging into her hot body. She came up on her elbows in a move that made her breasts fuller and sexier.

I wanted to take my own cock out and jerk off as I watched the couple. They were blatant in their exposure, but from below no one could see them. In order for me to keep my vantage point, I had to remain standing near the balcony railing. Were I to have started to beat my meat, half the city could have seen me. At night, I would have been fine, but not in broad daylight. I allowed the hand in my pocket to stroke my cock to hardness, and had to be content with that.

A few minutes later I heard a strangled male groan. I then paid more attention to the man versus the sexy girl. He was obviously jettisoning a full load of cum into her cunt, and from the way she was lying with her legs back, she welcomed every drop her could give her.

The young man fell into her arms and they kissed passionately for a minute. He then rose, picked up his beer and went back inside. The girl remained spread eagled as though for my benefit. Even from this distance I could see a rivulet of cum seeping from her gash over her ass.

She picked up her beer and took a swig. She ran her free hand into her nether region and through all of the drippy cum. She brought it up to her lips and sucked on each finger before stopping.

She finally looked up, straight at me and smiled. She gave a little wave to me, stood, and went inside.

I was nonplussed at the sex show I'd just witnessed and the fact that the girl at least had known of my presence the entire time.

I took one last look around outside, and then went in. I'd only been outside about twenty minutes. It felt like days that I had watched the sexual pleasure.

I stood contemplating my next move. I wanted -- no needed to masturbate.

There was a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anybody, so I was puzzled.

I opened the door and there stood the woman I'd just watched play with herself and get fucked. She was wearing a t-shirt and flip-flops, and I couldn't swear to much else.

"Hello," I said. "Please come in. I'm Jon."

"Cathy. Did you like my show?"

"I loved it. I hope you didn't mind that I watched you. You were a rare but beautiful find."

"I liked being watched. Besides, I'm oversexed."

"You live in the right building. Everyone else here is too."

Cathy chortled, "Oh, that's good news." She strolled into my living room, and then turned to me. She pulled me to her, and then we were in a withering kiss that seemed hotter than the surface of the sun -- neither one of us held back.

I allowed my hands to wander around her back and then her sides. Cathy squirmed in obvious approval of what I was doing. Finally, she took one of my hands and put it on a breast. I massaged the large tit through her shirt until she said, "Take my shirt off."

Cathy was naked under the t-shirt. She smiled at me as she revealed herself. She said, "You wanted to jerk off while you watched Ron and me didn't you?"

I nodded, "Hell, yes. You two put on a nice show. Did he know I was watching? I gather you did."

"No, I'll tell him later, and yes, I saw you walk out there before I started my show. Right now, I need you to fuck me."

"Ron might object," I said with some sincerity.

"No. He'll love that we got watched; I've kind of turned him into a bit of an exhibitionist because I'm that way -- always have been. I came over here to finish the job I started out a few minutes ago."

As we talked, Cathy had been undoing my belt and pulling my golf shirt out of my pants. I was naked in record time. My cock was pointing towards the North Star. Cathy had a very hot body, and as she proved a second later, a very talented mouth.

Cathy came back in my arms and we made out. She trapped my cock between her legs and started to grind her pussy against my shaft as she moved back and forth. I was loaded and locked and ready to fire. She whispered, "Fuck me."

I pulled Cathy into our bedroom, and launched my face into her drippy crotch. I took her by surprise, especially since she was kind of moist from her fuck a few minutes earlier. I didn't care about stuff like that any longer; I wanted that pussy juice. After I gave her an orgasm on my tongue, I buried my cock. She was snug and moist, and felt heavenly. I was about to satisfy that need I'd developed thirty minutes earlier -- the need to cum with this sweetheart of a sexy woman.

I only lasted ten minutes. Cathy started to say things that inflamed my libido and raised my sexual temperature. "Fuck me. I love you cock. I want more. I'll be back for more of this. Skewer me. Claim me. Oh, nice fuck. Shoot your cum up inside me. Oh, God, you're hitting all my spots ... fuck meeeeeeee!"

I blasted my cum into her pussy, making a dozen intense spasms before I finished my ejaculations. Cathy came at the same time, and her moans of satisfaction and pleasure made the entire effort worthwhile.

We laid together for five minutes, and then Cathy got itchy. She looked around the room for the first time, spotting many things that were a woman's touch in the room. "You're married?"

"Very. She's at work. Daughter's on some school trip. Neither will be home for another hour."

"Were you just unfaithful?"

"I suppose you might say 'Yes' if you were to strictly interpret things, but we have a sexually fluid relationship with others."

"What's that mean? You fuck other people?"

"Yes, both of us."

"You swing?"

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Yes. At least every couple of weeks, and often in-between."

"Where do you go?" Cathy sounded highly interested.

"Here." I made a broad gesture around the building.

"Here?" Cathy's voice sounded confused and amazed at the same time.

"The people we party with all live in the building."

Cathy digested that and asked, "How many of you are there?"

"About thirty."

"Wow. That's so cool. Could Ron and I join in some way?"

"Consider it done," I said. "Don't you want to talk to him first?"

"No. I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac -- I mean seriously, you know medically diagnosed although they call it hypersexuality. Ron knows. I've been this way since I was a teen. I was pretty slutty too; heck, I still am. He can't keep up with me, so he's glad when I find another playmate. Will you be my playmate?"

I chuckled, "Yes, sometimes, but not on a steady basis."

"What's your wife like? Does she do girls?"

"Amber is a hot number herself, and I love her dearly. She has discovered her bisexual side, and enjoys it a great deal. Many of the other women here are also bisexual. They play with each other while the men are in recovery mode at our parties. I think that all of us are oversexed to some degree. You'll feel right at home."

Cathy broke into a large grin, "Oh, good. That'll be perfect. Even better, that you have sex parties. I haven't been to a good sex party since college."

I volunteered, "If you want, Amber and I could drop over tonight and you could meet her. I think our daughter would be OK if she knew we were in the building somewhere. I'll have to let you know." On that note we traded phone numbers.

Thus it came to be that at ten o'clock that evening, I had my cock back in Cathy's pulsing pussy, while next to us on the bed Ron drove into Amber's cunt as she knelt doggy style in front of him.

When we were through, Amber slipped on her robe and ran back to check on Penny. She was back in two minutes; Penny was asleep.

We sat around naked and enjoyed a glass of wine.

I asked Ron and Cathy, "What do you guys do for work?"

Ron chuckled, "I'm an indie film producer."

Cathy smiled, "And I'm his main star. Do you want to see part of one of my movies?"

We nodded, and Cathy moved around the room and got out a DVD. A minute later we were watching the start of a movie -- clearly a porn flick. Cathy was lying back on some kind of massage table and three men I didn't recognize were having sex with her in various ways: getting a blowjob, sucking on a breast, and intercourse. Amber and I gaped at the screen as we each felt a jolt of arousal pass through us.

Cathy looked at us with a worried expression, "I had to show you because sooner or later, especially with a bunch of oversexed people, someone will recognize me. Ron and I have even gotten awards for some of our films."

Amber reacted before I did, "Oh, Cathy, it's fine. I've just never known somebody in this industry before. I have a billion questions, but I'll save them for some other time. Right now, I'm getting all horny again."

Amber was stroking Ron's cock back to life with both hands. For that matter, watching Cathy get messed with on the screen was turning me on again too. I knew we'd have a lot of fun with our new neighbors. Hell, I was getting to fuck a porn queen.

* * * * *

Amber and I made arrangements with Ron and Cathy to get together with them over the weekend. Penny was going off with my parents for one of her regular weekend overnights with a set of grandparents, leaving the two of us free to be playmates to our new friends.

At Cathy's suggestion, we would come to their unit for lunch on their balcony, and then plan out the afternoon. We arrived right at noon with a bottle of wine and a potato salad that Amber had made that morning.

Cathy and Ron served up some bison burgers that he'd just cooked on the condo's gas grill on the third floor deck. The flavor was superb. As we ate, Ron talked about marketing of indie films, particularly the adult variety. I found the discussion fascinating, in part because of my prurient interest in porn. Amber seemed to also follow right along too.

After cleaning up from lunch, we sat on the patio and I asked, "Well, what's the plan for the rest of the afternoon?"

Cathy looked at the three of us and said, "I want to fuck you, you, and you." She moved her finger from me to Amber to Ron. She elaborated, "I am so fucking horny I think I'll burst."

On that note, Cathy led us into their bedroom. Unlike our bedroom that had to be somewhat prim and proper because of Penny, Ron and Cathy's bedroom was a virtual den of inequity. Hanging on the walls were five large pictures of Cathy fucking different men in different positions: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, and sidesaddle. Each was not only erotic to a fault, but exceptionally artful.

Additionally, a large statue of a man and woman fucking sat atop their dresser. Beside the bed sat a sex swing. Visible on one bedside table were a collection of sex toys that Cathy obviously made frequent use of. I liked the way these people thought.

Cathy flicked on the television and in seconds had one of her porn films playing. I guessed she chosen this one especially, because it had two couples screwing around, and she was one of the women.

Cathy pulled the clothes from her body, and although I'd started, I wasn't moving fast enough for her, so she helped. When we were both nude, she devoured me with a series of hot erotic kisses.

"Eat me," Cathy commanded.

I had my face buried in her love box a few seconds later, munching away. I decided that this might be the right time for The Experience, especially since Cathy seemed so eager for some super hot sex.

As I ate I started in with my fingers, working my way up to having four pumping in and out of her cunt. I then tucked my thumb into my palm, and drove my hand completely inside her.

Cathy groaned in pleasure, "Oh, God, that is so hot. Do me."

I moved my hand around, using my knuckles on her G-spot as I tongued her clit. Cathy's first orgasm appeared to be about Richter 6.5, plus it was not only strong but sudden. I don't think she expected the crest to overtake so rapidly.

I pawed around near her cervix with my long fingers until Cathy reacted. I had found my spot. I glanced at Amber and Ron; they were watching us. She was stroking his cock in preparation for their fuck, and he had an arm around her teasing one of Amber's breasts and nipple.

I went to work on Cathy's A-spot, using my other hand to do exciting things to her all over her body. After a few minutes of my assault, her body began to bow upwards as she pushed into my hand. The message was clear; drive those fingers you're touching me with into the core of my brain where all pleasure forms.

Cathy began to groan and cuss out what was happening to her. She knew this was going to be a large orgasm. Her butt rose off the bed and soon only her feet and shoulders were supporting her arch.

Cathy swore as the Richter 10.0 orgasm started the bulldoze through her body, "OH, FUCK. I'VE NEVER ... THIS ... HARD ... SO STRONG ... OH, GOD ... OH ..."

I pinched each nipple hard with my free hand, and then reached under her and drove two fingers into her ass. Cathy exploded even further for ten seconds and then crashed and burned right before our eyes. She'd passed out.

I extracted my hand from inside her being careful not to hurt her in her unconscious state. Ron looked worried, but I heard Amber reassure him that all was well. I lapped up the juices from my hand, and then held Cathy as I kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Cathy came to, and abruptly sat up. "Holy fucking shit! Jon! What the fuck did you do to me?"

I chortled, "I gave you an A-spot orgasm. They're rare, but I've learned how to give them to most women."

Cathy looked between the three of us. "That was the strongest fucking orgasm I'd ever had ... and I've had thousands. That was phenomenal and every other superlative I can think of. Wow! Not only that, but I have fallen hopelessly in love with you."

She checked in with Ron, "Oh, don't worry honey, I still love you, but Jon ... my God, he just brought me as much pleasure as all my other orgasms that I've ever had combined. Fuck. My body is still pulsing all over."

She looked at me. "Jon, come and fuck me. I bet you'll feel my vibrating pussy. I'm not doing that. My body has taken over and is doing these little spasms all on its own."

Cathy laid back, and I sank my eight inches of hard hot man meat into her cunt. I could indeed feel her body's continued reaction to The Experience. I'd felt the same condition on some of the other women in our circle of friends too, but I didn't say anything lest I take away from Cathy's experience.

We had a long leisurely fuck for almost an hour. Every time I'd get near to my orgasm, Cathy would read my signals and back me down. I fucked fast and slow, and then settled on long, deep thrusts into her hot molten core. Cathy came every few minutes, but not as intensely as The Experience had provided her.

Cathy finally finished me off. Her cunt started to grasp at my cock like a velvet-covered hand milking me and questing after my semen. I gave into the sensations, relaxing until suddenly I had become a huge fountain of spunk inside her spasming pussy. I gasped and groaned like an animal as my hot seed raced from my body into hers.

Ron and Amber had long ago stopped waiting for us to finish. Our intent to stretch out our fuck for a good portion of the afternoon had become clear, so they'd started their own fun.

Amber had gotten into the sex swing with Ron's help adjusting her sling and stirrups. When they were through, Ron was able to stand in front of and easily plunge his cock deep into Amber as she swung back and forth onto his shaft. Another variation was that she could put her head back and he could mouth fuck her. Amber could take his entire shaft into her mouth and throat, a point that apparently amazed Ron, for he was as blessed in the cock department as I was. Amber had practice.

Eventually, Ron had spunked Amber's cunt, filling her little cavern with a gallon of white man juice. After getting water for each of them, Amber sucked Ron back to hardness and then they fucked again. She liked the swing arrangement. Amber could have passed as a nympho in my book. She was as insatiable about sex as Cathy.

When we were all laid out on the bed panting and trying to recover, Cathy slid over to Amber and lowered her head into Amber's pocket of seeping cum. Amber started to moan, and soon she was firing off even more orgasms than what Ron had triggered. When the clean up was mostly finished, Amber reversed things and went down on Cathy. The two of them together ate each other for nearly an hour.