Condominium Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey laughed and blurted out, "And he's not kidding. I'm on that one too."

Of course, Kelsey and I immediately realized we'd compounded the error by a thousand percent and put ourselves in the crosshairs for a lot of questions. We both blushed as well.

Dawn got serious, "WAIT! What the hell is theother social committee?"

I tried to cover, "Oh, I was just kidding and having a little fantasy about you."

She grinned, "I like that you have a fantasy about me, but both of you reacted. Something else is going on here. Come on, what is it?"

Nikki joined in too, "Yeah, what gives? You two just about announced that something that could help Dawn get laid could be arranged in short order. I'm feeling about life the way she is, so I'm definitely interested. What are you talking about? Is there some kind of secret group here?"

I stood and waved my arms around as though some insect was attacking me. I looked at Kelsey, "I think there's a crazy bug flying around in here trying to get us to reveal all our secrets."

The other two women knew we were not married to each other, but they'd also seen our kiss, our blushes, and now our evasive answers.

Dawn pushed harder, "Come on. Is there some kind of swingers group in this place?" She waved her arm around to indicate the whole building.

Kelsey and I looked at each other and blushed. We were both mute.

Dawn slapped her hand to her forehead, "OH MY GOD! THAT'S IT. I guessed right, didn't I? You guys have ... Holy shit! Please, you've got to talk about it."

Nikki was even more direct, "More than that, if you're doing something like that, I KNOW my husband and I would like to participate. We've been ... oh, never mind. But, if Dawn's right, then let us in on your secret. Please, please, please."

Kelsey and I traded glances. I could tell she expected me to bail the two of us out of the bucket of shit we'd created. She sat back and pointed at me with a chuckle.

Nikki said, "You two kissed like lovers ... now I know that you are. That was hot." She added, "And Jon, I even saw the tent in your pants she gave you. I know you were thinking of sexual things."

"Pretty women kissing me always have that effect," I ventured, hoping to deflect the rest of the discussion.

Dawn moved and sat right next to me on the sofa I was on. She took one of my hands in hers. "If you and Kelsey and Amber and Tyler are having sex together, Skeet and I want in, along with Nikki and Mike." She'd looked at Nikki to make sure she had her vote on the subject; she did.

I'd met Skeet at the Christmas party; he was a nice guy who classified as tall, dark, and handsome who ran a local chain of souvenir and t-shirt shops around the whole area. He was almost a 'surfer dude' and I knew Amber would love to get into some serious lovin' with him. Mike did something in real estate, and seemed a little more conservative although came across as very smart and erudite.

I started to stand again and said, "I move to adjourn." Kelsey laughed. She urged, "Go ahead and tell them." I tried to ignore the comment.

Dawn pulled me down to the sofa again. "Oh, no you don't. You don't walk away that easy. Give it up." She poked at me in a playful way, but I could tell she was serious.

Nikki came and sat on my other side. They had me trapped. I looked at Kelsey for some help.

Kelsey said, "You may as well tell them. If they don't like what they hear, hopefully they'll just forget about it and leave us alone."

Both of the other women nodded. "We promise we won't be upset or cause a scene or even tell anyone if we don't like what you say," Dawn said. Nikki seemed to agree.

I got my thoughts in order. "There are a few other people in the Broadhurst who get together to have intimate time with one another. Everyone is a consenting adult, and no one is taking advantage of anybody else."

Dawn and Nikki both flopped back on the couch. "Wow! Cool!"

Dawn said, "How often do you get together?"

Kelsey started to help, "Every two weeks most of the time. The last month was a little crazy with all the other holiday stuff going on."

Nikki jumped in, "HOLY SHIT. I saw about a dozen of you all leave at once at the Christmas Party. Did you all go off together and fu ... do your thing?"

Kelsey and I nodded.

Nikki probed, "Do you do bondage or S&M, or anything like that?"

"No."

"How many people from here participate?"

Kelsey and I looked at each other. I knew the number was about the blow the two women out of the water.

I said, "About thirty at this point."

Both women reacted in unison. "FUCKING THIRTY PEOPLE. HOLY SHIT. THAT'S LIKE EVERYBODY IN THE BUILDING EXCEPT US!"

I said, "I believe there are more like sixty people in the building when it's fully occupied." Leave it to my analytical mind to be precise in this situation.

Dawn said, "OK, about HALF of them. Oh, please, pretty please, can Skeet and I participate."

Nikki pawed at me too, "And Mike and I, too. We'll be good and ... and ... give everyone orgasms ... and great blowjobs, but please bring us into your group. This is so exciting. I want this."

Kelsey said, "There are dozens of other questions you should be asking."

Dawn said, "No, there aren't. Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex? I'm embarrassed to say. Skeet is all wrapped up in the business. He needs a serious reason to start to be at home with me - hell, with anyone other than his damn business. Even when he's home he's working."

Nikki nodded vehemently, "Mike's the same way. There's always the next deal. I don't care about the deal; I want to have my husband around ... even if he's fucking some other woman next to me. I want him near me!"

Kelsey said in a timid tone, "Our group is meeting Saturday at six at Tyler and my condo."

Dawn leapt into the air. "We'll be there! Oh God, this so exciting."

I teased her, "Dawn, this means that I am going to fuck the living daylights out of you that night."

She swooned, "Oh, God, I hope so." She leaned into me and kissed me. It was a nice kiss - kind of sultry. "Thank you, ahead of time. I am so ready to give myself to you completely."

Nikki leaned into me from my other side and said, "I look forward to an exciting time with you as well." She took one of my hands, brought it to her mouth, and then sucked on my middle finger as thought it were a cock. I could feel her tongue moving around the end.

I got hard, and I would have bet that the three women got wet.

Kelsey said, "If you're serious ..."

"We are!" Nikki and Dawn declared in unison again.

Kelsey went on, "Then I should fill you in on a lot of details ... and selling points, I guess. I assume you'll have to convince your husbands to come."

Dawn announced firmly, "There are no selling points. Either Skeet comes with me, or I'm off on my own fucking my ever-lovin' brains out, and I'll tell him in lurid detail exactly what I plan to do the rest of the evening. That'll get his attention in a big way; he'll be there."

Nikki nodded in agreement, "That about sums up my attitude too, but I would like to know more."

Dawn said, "Can you tell us who else will be there and what they're like?"

Kelsey did a rapid rundown of the attendees. I was hoping this didn't backfire in some way.

When Kelsey mentioned the bisexuality of the women, but nor the men, the two women nodded. Before five seconds had passed, Dawn leaned across me and pulled Nikki's face to her. The two women kissed right in front of me there on the sofa in the condo living room.

As they parted, Dawn said, "I've wanted to do that for the past year."

Nikki looked a little shocked, but admitted, "Me too." She blushed and stroke Dawn's face in a loving gesture.

Kelsey eventually mentioned 'The Experience' as something I did with the women, particularly the new ones, that was mind-blowing and that they didn't want to miss. The two women turned to me, and I shrugged in true modesty. I didn't realize I had such a reputation or following until Kelsey laid it out.

Dawn was jumping around on the couch next to me in pure, unmitigated excitement as Kelsey laid out the details, and then described a typical evening from her point of view.

Kelsey had me describe the last few sessions I'd been in, and I detailed out to some extent my session with Ginny and Diane without giving names. I thought Nikki and Dawn would orgasm right there on the sofa. They were swooning, and I could also see their nipples hardening even through the bras they wore.

Lastly, Kelsey described the sybian and the mechanical pleasure it delivered. Dawn literally fell off the sofa. "Oh, God. I have got to get to know all you people better. I am so horny now, I might just pass out or erupt or something."

I muttered my favorite, "Spontaneously combust?"

"YES. That's it. I'll do that." She whipped around to me a second later, "Would you let me use it now. I promise I won't break it. I just ... need ... about a dozen orgasms."

I jested, "You need a permission slip from your husband."

Dawn pulled her phone out, "You'll have it in a second." She wasn't kidding. Her fingers went wild texting, and I know there was an exchange of messages back and forth with someone. Finally, she showed me the last one: 'Dawn Torrence has my permission to go do sexual things on your sybian. Do what it takes to make her happy. I'm busy. Skeet T.'

I laughed, "Well, that about covers it." I glanced back at the earlier messages and Dawn had obviously put the question directly to him.

Nikki said, "Me too. I don't need my husband'spermission to do anything with my body. It's mine to do with as I please. You'll see that on Saturday, when I get him to come to the party."

I chuckled, "Then let's go up to my unit. Amber's there and she can help us."

Five minutes later, the four of us from the Brockhurst Social Committee trooped into our unit. Amber met us in the living room with a questioning look.

I explained, "Kelsey and I have intrigued Nikki and Dawn with the powerful capabilities of our sybian. Before I show them, when is Penny due home?"

Amber laughed, "You all have about ninety minutes and then you positively have to be out of here. You can all go off an finish off someplace else if you're still alive."

Amber let us to our bedroom, and we set the small machine up in the middle of our bed. At fist Nikki and Dawn were a little skittish of intruding on our turf, but they got over it as they saw the sexual potential of the device.

I finally said, "Ladies, strip. This is not a device that you get on wearing anything but your birthday suit."

Nikki and Dawn looked and each other and shrugged, and then began to remove their clothes. Dawn mumbled, "In for a penny, in for a pound." She turned to Amber, Kelsey, and me and said, "Are we the only ones going to be naked?"

Amber said, "No. We'll join you." At that, the three of us also removed our clothing. By that time, I was sporting a hard-on that again seemed to be searching for some distant galaxy.

The clothes of the two girls went flying into piles on the floor. Dawn pleaded to be first. "I am the horniest and the neediest and the one most in need of a thousand orgasms and ... Oh, fuck it. Let me on this thing. And I want top speed." She jumped up on the bed and straddled the machine, gaping her pink in a way that revealed everything about her sex to me. I got even harder. I went and stroked her body and breasts in what was obviously a very welcome move. She leaned down and kissed me hard.

The sybian did not have the additional cock on it as Dawn got situated. Amber brought that over and attached it right in front of Dawn's spread pussy. I knew she couldn't resist, and after she had the cock in place, she leaned in and licked Dawn a few times.

Dawn's eyes shut, and she moaned, "Oh, FUCK." She shook all over and muttered, "Having orgasm. Feels really good."

Amber shook her head in disbelief. I was sure that Dawn had been serious. She acted like she had a hair trigger.

Amber guided Dawn down on the pliable cock, and got her situated. I picked up the remote and cranked it up to a 'two' on the dial. This was the level that delivered minimum sensation, except for the slowly vibrating cock that now was slowly twisting, turning, and vibrating inside Dawn's cunt.

Dawn protested, "More. Come on; crank it up. I can take it."

I dialed more juice into the device, and Dawn started to react. Kelsey showed her how to hold onto the stability bar. I went up some more on the control, hitting level 'four.'

Dawn said, "Oh, this is really nice. I could spend all day up here; maybe I'll bring a book and read while the device brings me off."

I added more power - quite a bit - up to about '5.5.'

Dawn's eyes flashed open at me. "Oh, fuck, that's nice." She held my gaze, almost as if she were eye-fucking me.

I added more. 'Six.' We could all hear the machine humming away as it delivered pleasure to the rider.

"OH FUCK!" Dawn came hard. She squirted, flooding the machine's saddle and our bed in her juice.

I reached over and started to fondle and pinch one of her breasts again. Nikki went and did the other after kneeling on the bed next to Dawn. I added more power. '6.5.'

Dawn started to fire off orgasms every couple of minutes, groaning and moaning to distraction in between.

After still more power at level '7,' I shortened the time interval between orgasms to less than a minute. I finally said the hell with it, and quickly rampled the machine up to a '10,' maximum on the dial. I set the remote aside. I could do no more except shut the machine off.

Dawn was amazing. She vibrated atop the device like a puppet in a strong wind. Every little twist, turn, rise, fall, or even thought resulted in a major orgasm. I'd counted to twenty, but then gave up became Dawn seemed to be in one major orgasmic space where they all ran together. Her juices flooded out of her and soaked everything in sight. The room smelled like a French whorehouse on a Saturday night.

Dawn eventually declared, "OH, FUCK ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm ... through."

I picked up the remote and slowly backed her down until she fell off into a puddle of quaking female flesh right where I slept on our bed. I went over and held her, accompanied by Amber who had known this would be the result.

Dawn was almost delirious. "I need to be fucked. I need cum in my cunt. Please, Jon?"

Amber pushed me. I buried my rock hard cock into Dawn about ten nanoseconds later. She felt divine: warm, tight, moist, and pulsing. Before I could start, Dawn pulled me to her for a series of long kisses. I complied, and started to pump into her body. Eventually, I came deep in her body, filling her vagina with a huge blast of my jizz.

While Dawn and I had been fucking, Kelsey and Amber were controlling Nikki on the machine. In the time I'd been with Dawn, they had Nikki up to the top range and she was also quaking off every few seconds. Nikki eventually fell off the machine into my arms, and insisted that I fuck her too. I did, leaving another load of cum inside her, much to her delight.

Amber came around about that time, also naked and obvious satisfied in some way from a few moments with Dawn. "Everyone, we have to clean up. Our daughter will be home in fifteen minutes. Come on."

With a series of groans and moans, we all moved. Amber squirreled the machine off our bed and into our bathroom closet. With our encouragement, Nikki and Dawn dressed and ran back to their condos. Amber and Kelsey dressed and stripped the bed. I showered and got in casual clothes again, as Kelsey changed the bed linens while the room aired out. Kelsey made me promise to come by later because she needed some of my loving too. She didn't want the machine; she wanted me.

About a quarter-to-four, our ten year old waltzed through the door, home from school, with the usual chant, "Hi Mom. Hi Dad. I'm hungry."

12