Condominium Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached the kitchen, I got a strong tap on my shoulder. I turned and Susan was standing there with a smile. She pulled me to her, and this time she initiated the kiss. Our tongues got into it, and she tasted divine.

I didn't wait for any further evidence that the group was going to start playing together. I just led Susan down the hall to the master bedroom. A half-dozen candles lighted the room, and soft jazz played on the bedside radio.

I stood and kissed and was kissed by Susan for what seemed like a long time. Little was said, but a lot was communicated. When I felt the time was right I removed Susan's top, happy at finding her braless. I gave her a questioning look.

She explained in a shy tone, "When I went to talk to Greg, I got rid of my under garments." She smiled and pulled up the front of her skirt to show me her bare pussy.

"I like women who plan ahead." As a follow-up remark I asked, "Are you nervous?"

"With anticipation, but not about what will happen. I want 'The Experience,' if you think I qualify. I am into this. I am into you." She kissed me passionately. "God, I have chemistry with you. I hope you feel it too."

"Oh, I do."

A few minutes later, we were nude on the bed. Before I could initiate anything, Susan went down on me, sucking my cock into her mouth and showing me her oral talents. She did have a lot of talent, including being able to take all of my cock down her mouth and throat. Not many women can do that, because I am pretty well hung.

As a solid 'ten' on my ten-point hardness scale, I pushed her back, and then mounted her. I slid my cock into her very slowly, pushing in a small bit, and then pulling out slowly. My next advance only went slightly deeper. It took me two or three minutes to sink to full depth. Susan seemed ecstatic and increasingly horny and desirous of an orgasm. She used her hands and legs to pull me deeper and urge me to go faster with her.

I withdrew and went down on her. In sixty seconds, I had released her first orgasm by way of my cunnilingus skills. She tasted magical, and that made the second orgasm all the more easy to deliver.

At that point I started with my fingers, and five minutes later, I finally inserted my hand inside her. Susan's eyes were as large as dinner plates by that time. She kept watching my eyes for some signal but all I ever showed her was love and that I cared about her pleasure. She relaxed a little and her G-spot orgasms followed like textbook, and then I found her secret spot that even she didn't know she had.

When my mouth wasn't busy, I talked to her in soothing, almost hypnotic tones. I told her how much I loved her and wanted her to feel pleasure. I talked about how she should shed every miniscule amount of stress in her body, and open herself to peak experiences, not only with me but also with the other men and women at our party.

As I lapped, ate, sucked, and played with her outer sex, I stroked her A-spot. I nibbled on her clit, and with my free hand reached up to play with her breasts and nipples. I felt wicked, because I knew what this was going to do to her, but I kept my own counsel.

As my focus became centered increasingly on her A- and G-spots, her clit, and her nipples, Susan's back started the telltale arch so she could push harder into my hand that twisted and turned inside her. She kept trying to push harder into my fisted hand. She wanted me to stroke that A-spot more and more.

As she peaked, I slapped and pinched her nipples hard with my free hand, and quickly shifted that hand to drive a finger into her snug ass. I bit on her clit, but not hard enough to damage her.

Susan moaned, "Aaaaaoooooohhhhhhhh, ffffuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk. Cummmmmmmming."

Her body dropped to the bed as the mother of all orgasms swept over her. I extracted and cleaned my hands by a towelet for one and by sucking on the fingers that had been inside her. I held Susan then, kissing her and cuddling her to my naked body. I could feel small quakes still racking her body with pleasure.

She blinked awake a couple of moments later, her body still twitching.

"Wow. That was ... 'The Experience,' all right." She looked deep into my eyes and I kissed her forehead. I could tell she was trying to find purchase for her sanity and her rational thought.

"I do love you," she finally said almost in tears. "I mean, I really really love you more than ... anything or anybody."

I allowed, "Greg loves you very much too. I love you."

"Oh, I know, but I didn't expect to feel this way aboutyou. I loveyou." She sighed and nestled her body into mine and wrapping her arms around me so I couldn't leave. "I just want to give myself over to you completely - one hundred percent. I want you to take me and use me as you wish. Right now, I want you to make love to me. I need to show you how much I love you. Please put your cock in me and leave me a huge amount of your cum."

"I will, just relax another few minutes. Enjoy the sensations you're feeling."

"I am. I think having your cock inside me would heighted those feelings. Would you?" She spread her legs a little. "When you enter me, know that you are entering a woman who loves you and knows she will for forever. I understand the subtle distinction you made earlier between fucking and making love. I feel such love for you."

"Susan, I do love you."

I moved in front of her and pulled her legs over my hips. I slid into her gaping opening, this time pushing all the way in with a smooth stroke.

Susan had another orgasm, "OH, GOD. I may pass out again that feels so good. My God, you are a magnificent lover."

We watched each other as I did a tender and slow fuck. Eventually, she had another orgasm and I joined her in that one, allowing my cum to fill her lovely warm vagina. We kissed and cuddled with my cock buried inside her.

When we pulled apart, Amber was right there. "Susan, are you all right? Was that what you hoped or expected?"

Susan got tears in her eyes again, "Oh, Amber, it was so much better. I thought this would be wham, bam, thank you mam, but it wasn't. Jon is so tender and spectacular as a lover. You are so lucky. I ... I love him more than anybody else in the universe. He's become the center of my affection."

Amber leaned in and kissed her in an erotic and passionately tender way, to Susan's surprise. "I know. I love him too. It's OK that you love him. I don't mind. I share."

Amber slithered down Susan's body, stopping to suck on each nipple, and then licking down to her slit, and then burying her face in the cunt I had just made love to and that I have just filled with cum. She made her exaggerated sucking and swooshing noises as she cleaned up my cum from inside our new friend.

Midway through her clean up, Amber glanced up at me and gave me a wink. She was enjoying this, plus finding a new playmate.

Susan seemed initially put off by the sapphic event, but then seemed to get into it, especially when Amber added a couple of fingers and then made Susan cum again. I loved my wife, especially how she made new friends.

12