Condominium Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit, Kristi asked, "What do you read?"

I blurted out without thinking, "Erotic literature on the Internet."

"Like where?"

"Storiesonline.net and Literotica.com are two of my favorites. I've even written some stories that I put up there. Fiction."

"Wow. You've written some stories. That's great. I'd love to read some of your work. Tell me when we stop so I can concentrate and look it up. Are they kinky stories?" She gestured to the iPhone strapped to her arm.

I expounded, "Kinky is a judgmental term and relative to one's belief system. What's off the wall and kinky to one is normal and modest to someone else. I am fascinated by group relationships, in particular polyamory. I also like hot wife stories and sometimes cuckold stories if they aren't humiliating to the characters involved." After a pause I added, "I guess I should be embarrassed admitting that to you."

"Oh, don't be; you're really interesting. I will look at those sites later today, and I'll read some of your work. What's you longest or best work?'

"A couple of years ago I wrote two novels:Road Trip and a sequelCrystal Clear. They're out there and have generated a lot of fan mail and positive comments. One of my first stories was calledThe Extended Family, and that got me going in writing.

"Amber doesn't mind your writing in an erotic genre?" Kristi asked.

"Not a bit. She's often edits or makes suggestions. She also gets turned on by what I write, and ... well, stuff happens." I chuckled. We plodded around a corner and into a park.

"Well, Saturday when I'm at your condo you have to show me where you turn on your creativity and write. Maybe you could coach me in how to do that too."

"I'd be delighted."

We finished up our run, for that morning, and headed off in different directions in the condo.

Wednesday morning we met up again at eight a.m. for our run. Kristi gave me the opening I needed in order to explain about the party.

"I'm looking forward to your party on Saturday. What can I bring?"

"Errr, some kind of hors d'oeuvre and whatever you want to drink is pretty normal. We always have wine if you forget. First time, don't worry about it though; just come and get a feel for the party.

"There is something about the party that you need to know." I was silent after that.

Kristi finally asked, "What? What do I need to know?"

"Well, we start at six, usually eat between seven and eight, but at eight most of the people at the party start getting intimate with one another."

We covered a hundred feet and Kristi said, "Oh." I tried to read the tone of her voice in that one word.

A minute later she said, "I assume you mean with other people at the party, not necessarily their spouse."

"Correct," I replied. After a long silence I said, "You don't have to stay, but if you do I wanted you to know what would be going on. I'm not trying to ... well, anything." I lied well, I thought.

"Thank you."

Nothing else about the party was said on the remainder of our Wednesday run. On Thursday, Kristi was again waiting for me when I came out of the condo. She looked fresh as a daisy, her beautiful hair swinging in her trademark ponytail, and the rest of her looking hot as sin. She had on a thin crop top that revealed more than it hid. The morning was crisp and beautiful. Kristi was stunning and seeing her instantly got all my juices flowing.

We had jogged about a hundred feet, and Kristi asked, "How many people will there be at the party?"

I estimated, "Maybe thirty or slightly more - pretty even between men and women. Everyone that attends lives in the condo, unless someone has an out-of-town guest that would like to partake of our group. This time of year, that's unlikely." I thought it interesting that she could hardly wait to ask me questions about the Broadhurst Swingers.

"And they're all ... intimate with each other?"

"Basically, yes. You can imagine an exception every now and then."

"How long have you been doing this?" she asked.

"Coming up on two-and-a-half years."

"Wow. What's Amber think about it? And you?"

"We both enjoy it. We've built up some loving intimate friendships. Amber has some guys she just loves to be with, and I admit I have some favorites too, but I won't tell you who. We've both found that we enjoy a little variety in the sexual part of our lives. That said, we both believe that the quality and quantity of our marriage and sexual relations have dramatically improved. Beside that, we both talk more than we have ever in our relationship. I've never felt closer to Amber."

We ran a half-mile in silence. She eventually asked, "If my husband Marshall was home, could he come with me?"

"Oh, of course. The invitation was for either or both of you."

"And if he was away, I could come by myself?"

"I tell everybody what I'm about to tell you. We are not in the business of doing something that breaks up a marriage or partnership, but we can't check either. If you were thinking of doing this and not telling Marshall, I recommend you reconsider. If he's fine with your attendance while he's flying the friendly skies, then no one has a problem and I guess you don't either. I don't know him, but many men are very possessive of their wives or girlfriends. One couple in our group always has to be in the same room with each other even though they're with other people. I'm sure you understand."

"I do. I appreciate the sensitivity."

She asked for emphasis, "And after dinner people have sex the rest of the evening?"

"Yes, the couples or small groups form up and the evening starts. The men don't interact with each other; many of the women do. As you might expect the male performances are somewhat limited by our physiology. I'm finding that exercise and some supplements are very helpful in that regard. As the evening goes on, many people trade partners again."

Kristi actually laughed at the remark.

After another mile during which we were quiet, she asked, "Would I have to have sex with any of the men who ask me?"

"No means no. Maybe later means just that, or you could say another time or not tonight. Let them down easy," I smirked at her. I got serious, "To directly answer your question, of course not. You can do your own inviting; most of the women do."

"What if I wanted to spend all night with one man?"

"That's fine, and we'll understand if it's early in your joining us, but after a while you will be encouraged somehow to broaden your horizons with other men ... or women, otherwise what's the point; just arrange for an assignation at mutually convenient times. You don't need the party as an excuse."

"And if I thought some Joe was an asshole or stalker, and I didn't want to have anything to do with him?"

"Tell me or Amber. We'll try to make sure there are no more advances from that source. If you think I'm being that way, tell some of the others you meet. Amber and I aren't the leaders; there are none. But we are the defacto leaders because we formed the group at the start with one other couple, if that makes sense. If there are problems, and there haven't been, I think we'd be the ones to help take care of them."

Kristi said in a neutral tone, "Let me think a bit."

I watched Kristi for a few moments without sprawling face first on the road. She was pensive. I guessed that she was curious about the party, even teasing herself that she wanted to attend. Come Saturday evening, I didn't expect to see her.

About a mile from the condo, Kristi asked me a few more questions about our party. Her first was, "What kind of kinky activities go on at the parties, and don't give me your speech about kinky being a relative term?"

I laughed, "Besides straight missionary position sex, a lot. We change positions a lot. We have threesomes and foursomes. Some women like to be DPed. There is an occasional gangbang, except I think they're pretty tame compared to what they could be. For a while, one of the women was lactating and several of the men including me had fun and joy tasting and enjoying her milk. We have a sybian and various girl toys, including a couple of strap-on dildos. Some women love anal sex. There's a fair amount of wife watching and some masturbation.

"We don't do S&M, B&D, or rape fantasies; there's no pee or scat. No one is under age; the youngest person is a girl named Diane who I love who is twenty-four. A few couples might role play dom-sub behavior for a couple of hours, even faking some kind of cuckold scene, but they're not serious and it's all done with sensitivity, if that makes sense. There are no whips or chains. I have seen a few blindfolds on both men and women, but with free hands. One couple is planning on buying a sex swing.

"There is some other role playing too: school girls, maids, a nanny, hotel pickups, propositions, and the like; creativity is encouraged. There have been some sex shows. Sometimes people will sneak out and go skinny-dip, or go up to the roof to fuck, taking a chance that they'll get caught. A few couples will even fake the jealous husband catching his wife flagrante delicto.

"Hopefully, you get the idea."

Kristi answered, "I do. I guess there are endless options." After a pause, she added, "It does sound as if you have fun."

I gasped out, "Oh, we do. It's more than fun though. It's also a little romance and gives us all an outlet for some outrageous flirting."

Saturday morning I got a text from Kristi just as I was leaving the condo: 'Skipping today. Have a good run. Kristi.' Crisp and to the point. I'd scheduled Saturday to be a light run, so I only did four miles. I wanted to save my strength for the party that evening. I wondered if Kristi would think of what was going on at the party when she sat at home watching TV that evening.

12