Conference Sex - The Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," Karl was the one who answered it.

"Yeah, this is Jenn's phone," he continued. "Is this Dan? Hey, Dan. This is Karl. I'm the guy fucking your girl."

Jenn gave a muffled moan as he emphasized his words with a firm thrust.

"No, right now," Karl laughed. "That's right. I'm balls deep in your sweet-heart's tight pussy..."

His long cock sank even deeper inside her.

"...and Dan," Karl added. "Let me tell you man, she has a fantastic pussy. Oh, shit, this feels good, stretched around my cock. Thanks for sharing, dude."

She shuddered, imagining what Dan must be thinking as Karl's big cock filled her.

"No, she can't talk now," Karl answered after a pause. "She's got a cock in her mouth. No, dude, I just told you... I'm fucking her pussy. She's sucking my buddy, Chris."

"Mmmfph," Jenn grunted around the thick cock in her mouth. She tried to lift her head, to speak, but Chris's hand held her.

"That's right," Karl replied. "Threesome. She said you had suggested one. Oooh... Hey, Jenn?"

"Mmmmh," Jenn answered.

"I think Dan thought he would part of your first threesome," Karl said, adding. "Sorry, dude. "

"Ooohhhmmm," Jenn moaned as the pair of cocks stretched her mouth and pussy.

"Hey, you're on speaker Dan," Karl said.

"Slut," Dan sounded breathless through the phone.

"You wanted her to be a slut," Karl replied.

"Yes," Dan sighed.

"Now she's in a stranger's hotel room, on her hands and knees," Karl pressed. "With a cock in her mouth... uhn... and my cock in her pussy."

"Mmmhhh!" Jenn moaned loudly. Hearing Dan's voice, even as the two guys ploughed into her, sent uncontrollable shivers through Jenn's already inflamed body.

"Oh fuck," Dan panted.

"You like this Dan?" Karl asked. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh shit," he groaned over the phone.

"Ooohhhmmmgghd," Jenn shuddered and groaned. She could barely contain herself. Her hips bucked back against Karl's cock.

"Oh fuck," Chris grunted. "She must love this."

"Hear that, Dan?" Karl asked. "Chris thinks she loves this."

"Ohhmmmhhh!" Jenn cried around Chris's cock.

"She's sucking... and moaning... on my cock," Chris grunted.

"Yeah," Dan said. "Is she a good cock sucker?"

"Fuck," Chris moaned. "She's amazing. She's a fantastic cock sucker."

"Oh yeah," Dan cried. "Suck his cock, honey. Show him what a good slut you are."

"Hrggh, gglkk" Jenn grunted, pushing her head down on the cock in her mouth, trying to swallow it all.

"Can you hear her?" Karl asked.

"Oh yeah," Dan moaned. "Oh fuck, yeah."

"Are you whacking it, Dan?" Karl grinned, thrusting into Jenn's pussy.

"Yes," Dan panted. "Yes, I'm whacking my dick while you fuck my girl. While you both... oh shit... fuck my girl."

"Mmmmmhhhh!" Jenn squealed, the sound of Dan's voice and the feeling of the two cocks pushing her toward the edge.

"She loves that, Dan," Karl laughed.

"Shit yes!" Chris grunted. "Fuck!"

"Ooooohhhmmmggghhh!" Jenn cried out, her mouth and pussy stuffed with swelling cocks, her body wracked by wild spasms of pleasure.

"Oh shit," Dan groaned, so far away. "Oh honey..."

"Fuck yeah!" Karl yelled. "She's cumming. She's cumming on our cocks, Dan!"

"Yes!" Dan's moan through the phone.

"I'm going to pop," Chris grunted, his thick cock swelling even more, filling Jenn's mouth completely.

"Her face!" Dan grunted. "Cum on her face."

"Fuck!" Chris groaned, pulling his already throbbing meat out of Jenn's mouth. Cum drooled from between her lips as more sprayed down on her gasping mouth, her cheeks, her hair.

"Cum on her slutty face!" Dan shouted through the phone.

"Oh yeah!" Karl moaned. "I'm going cum... I'm going to cum... in... her."

"Yeah!" Dan grunted.

"I'm cumming..." Karl's cock surged inside her, his cum spraying deep into her stretched pussy. "I'm cumming in your girl."

"Oh yes!" Jenn gasped, finally able to speak clearly. "Cum... cum for me."

"I'm cumming," Dan cried through the phone.

"Oh God!" Jenn moaned, a final uncontrolled spasm shuddering through her before she collapsed bonelessly on the bed.

For a time, the only sound was panting.

Slowly, Jenn looked up at the strange, naked men standing over her. Karl looked pleased, idly scratching his powerful chest, his long cock, now drooping slightly, glistening with their mixed fluids. Chris was red faced but smiling, one hand holding his thick cock, which didn't seem to have lost its hardness yet.

She wondered what they saw, looking down.

Her naked body felt warm, tingling with light aftershocks of pleasure. A flush had spread over her slowly heaving breasts. The air felt cool on her hard nipples. Warm, sticky cum dripped down her face and oozed from her wet pussy.

With a purr, she stretched languidly and smiled.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said softly.

"Told you it might be fun," Karl grinned down at her.

Chris, red faced, just kept smiling.

"Slut," Dan teased over the phone.

"Perv," Jenn replied.

"Hey guys," Dan added. "Get a picture of her."

12