Confessing to my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A truck rumbled past the house, and I didn't hear any more for a moment or two, I have to admit my nipples were hardening and the feeling between my legs was getting hotter and very much slicker.

I thought of that dream again, it had been the source of many of my fantasies since that day. My body was stirring despite knowing how wrong those feelings were.

Finally, I could hear him talking again.

"Okay, okay, I admit that yes I do occasionally think about her naked, I know I said that I didn't but I have seen her in her new bikini and what... yes, I am pretty sure she is shaving, she didn't use to, but I am positive she does now."

"No haven't seen her naked, would I like to?" there was silence for a few seconds, then he replied, "Yaa, I would like to, I have a dream that keeps repeating itself."

"What is it, no I can't tell you because you would tell everyone," more seconds passed, "You promise," a few more seconds, 'You got to swear on it man because nobody else can know, okay?"

"Okay, my dream is that I come home from school and my brother isn't home and my dad is at work. I come in and I don't think anyone is home, so I grab a snack and decide I'm going to play the Xbox for a while. After getting started I realize I need to get something in my room. I stop playing and go to my room."

"When I open my room door, there's my mom, in my bed masturbating lying on the sheets totally naked, I catch her just as she is having an orgasm and she can't stop."

While he was telling the story, I had slipped my hand into my pants and was slowly massaging myself, my breathing was getting raspier and more ragged.

Just then the doorbell rang, and I just about jumped out of my skin. I panicked because my pants were undone, and the scent of my pussy lingered in the air. If he looked my way, he would know I had been listening and that worse I had been masturbating while I listened to him.

Without thinking, I ran as quietly and quickly as I could as I heard him say he had to get to the door.

His bedroom was the closest place to hide, and I ducked into it.

Then I realized I was trapped because the door to his room was in clear view of the front door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said under my breath, struggling to get my breathing under control and my slacks did back up at the same time. Because I was rushing, I realized I had jammed the zipper.

I heard him talking to the delivery guy, apparently, he had ordered something online and was expecting it. They talked for several minutes as I tried unsuccessfully to fix the zipper when something made me stop.

I wondered.

"No way Melissa," I told myself.

"No way you can do this."

Even as I spoke, I was pulling my tank top up over my shoulders and head. I didn't even try to fold it, I just let it fall to the floor, seconds later my bra joined it on the floor.

Despite my hands shaking I pulled hard on the zipper, too hard.

It broke in my fingers. I heard him still talking about the package as I wiggled my ass and slowly pulled the slacks over the flair of my hips and then down over my knees to my ankles and off. My panties, the sexy blue ones were totally wet in the crotch, and they joined the pile.

I was breathing so hard I was afraid I would hyperventilate.

I heard the front door close as I walked to his unmade bed and gently pushed the bedding onto the floor. I propped my head on the pillow and noticed goosebumps covering my body. I closed my eyes and let my fingers start to explore myself.

I shivered and reopened my eyes as my fingertips glided over my eraser-sized nipples, Low moans were already starting to escape from my mouth. I heard the footsteps in the hallway, approaching, I saw the door opening, there was no way to stop now, no place to hide.

I watched him enter the room; his eyes focused on something else.

For a moment he didn't notice me, then he turned. There was recognition, our eyes locked, his mouth opened and closed, and no words came out.

"Holy shit, Mom!!," he was finally able to say as my body arched with my fingers furiously working my pussy.

What happened in the next few moments surprised even me.

Scott had never liked eating me, apparently my eldest had no such qualms.

One moment his eyes were locked on mine, the next his head was between my legs, and I was moaning in response. The friction of his stubble, the force of his face pushing against my pussy, and oh, the wonderfully talented tongue and those lips.

I couldn't remember the last time Scott had gone down on me.

I don't think the total number was more than the number of fingers on one hand. None of them had been like this, at his first lick I knew he was good, very good. I wrapped my legs around his body as his tongue devoured me. As soon as he had begun my world shifted from the everyday view of his bedroom to a world filled with oranges and reds. As his tongue found, teased, and encircled my little clit those colors mixed with deep blues and amazing greens. My body moved, flexed, and arched all on its own as he pushed buttons I never knew existed.

I sensed something moving between my cheeks, just lightly grazing the small space between my pussy and my ass, back and forth, back and forth, each time a little bolder. My moans had become louder and more fever-pitched. My back arched again at an impossible angle and my hips pushed hard against him, I could hardly breathe because the feeling was so intense. I felt a slippery finger circling my little rosebud and just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, it penetrated my ass and my world explored.

I screamed and my legs locked him in a grip I worried later might have hurt him.

"OMG, OMG, OMG," I said over and over again as my body shook and convulsed, he continued to lick and work magic on me until the tremors stopped and I almost screamed because of the assault on my nerves.

"Stop, stop, please," I begged, "That was amazing," I lay there with my legs spread, my pussy red and inflamed.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked when I was finally able to string together enough words to make sense.

"Porn, mom, and Becky," Becky was his girlfriend and she was two years older than him. He didn't let me finish.

"But I'm not done yet mom," I watched him undress, almost unable to move, part of my mind started to protest, any protests were lost as his body pressed down onto mine. His lips found mine as his tongue, tasting of me explored my lips and mouth.

His strong young body pushed me deeper into the mattress.

He knew what to do and before I could even think, he was deep inside me. His breathing was ragged and labored, but his body didn't hesitate, he filled me, withdrew, and filled me again; so many times, I lost track of everything. My entire world collapsed into this moment and the feeling of his body on and in mine.

He was so much bigger than his father.

His cock stretched me and when we were completely together, the feel of his naked skin on mine made me shiver all over. What we were doing was wrong but both of us were beyond caring.

He lasted longer than I would have thought, when he came, it was with a force that reminded me of the difference between someone nineteen and someone that was more than twice that age. He groaned in mid-thrust, pushed hard, and filled me with his cum. He fell onto me, and I held him for a long time, simply existing and nothing more. I closed my eyes for just a moment.

I opened them and the house was quiet.

He was gone, the scent in the room was sex. I was naked and the blankets were on the floor. My phone buzzed from on his nightstand, I didn't remember putting it there. There was a message.

"We need to do this again, gone to meet some friends, back for supper."

"What have I done?" I said to my empty son's room.

I stared at the ceiling for several moments, the guilt tearing at my mind. I had seduced my son, I let him eat my pussy and then fuck my brains out in his bed.

I texted Rachel and she responded almost immediately.

"You feel guilty?"

"Yes, I am a horrible person."

"Is he an adult?"

"Yes."

"Was this his first time having sex?"

"No way, he was really good at it, he said he and his girlfriend fuck all the time."

"You said that he told his friends that his fantasy was finding you naked and masturbating in his bed."

"Yes."

"Did you make him do anything he didn't want to do?"

"No."

"Did you orgasm?"

"Yes, it was fucking incredible!"

"Did he?"

"Deep inside me!!"

"So, what's the problem, you are both adults, you both enjoyed the sex, you're not a threat to his girlfriend, and Scott doesn't care if you have sex with other people, so why do you feel guilty?"

I didn't have an answer.

"Melissa, people get hung up on too many things, you and your son had sex, great sex, you will likely do it again, enjoy it, and stop feeling bad for feeling good."

She was right, I hadn't felt guilty about my dreams and fantasies before. I decided though if there was going to be a next time, I would let him approach me and only do it if he wanted to.

A few days passed and I was content myself to use my toys to play with myself. I was good, maybe only masturbating four or five times a day. "Could you wear out a vibrator?" I thought driving home more than once that week.

I also read more of Rachel's stories, she had written more than fifty and I had only read about half of them, although I had read some of them several times. She had told me she had tried almost everything she had written about, sex with women, sex at work, dogging which I had to look up, and even golden showers. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't seem to get the last idea out of my mind.

For whatever reason, that's what seemed to fascinate me for the past few days. I thought about and wondered how to bring something like that up in conversation, it's not the kind of thing you can just ask anyone to do to you.

Before reading her stories, I hadn't even ever thought seriously about doing something that. Rachel said she didn't do it a lot, but like me, she couldn't seem to stop herself. I watched some videos and read other stories about peeing and learned about how common watersports were and decided it was something I wanted to try.

I admit though, initially I had to force myself to read past my first reaction. Why would anyone want to do that?

With each story I read, my fingers got busier.

I knew I had to try it.

I knew it was nasty, it was dirty, but I was way beyond caring about what people might think at this point.

That night after everyone had gone to bed, I lay on the couch watching more videos on my phone about golden showers. When I had begun I was still wearing my work clothes, but gradually I had stripped more and more with each video to the point where I was naked and literally shaking with excitement. It was like a fever, and I needed relief so badly.

Should I take a chance?

I could hear Scott snoring in the bedroom down the fall. Besides, Scott would never consider this, at least not yet, it had only less than a week since we had "the conversation," and I didn't want to freak him out, even though the conversation had gone so much better than I had hoped. I was just happy that he was okay with me wanting to be able to experiment.

"Being a slut," he had said later.

My son and his brother were both sound asleep and I would never, even in my most wicked fantasy, wake them up to satisfy me.

But I had to do something.

Just then a warm breeze rustled the curtains. I enjoyed the feeling and then I wondered.

Maybe I couldn't do what I wanted to do but maybe I could try something similar.

I put my phone down and I walked, still naked, to the hallway and listened. Three sets of snores made me feel somewhat relaxed and brave enough to try. Several glasses of red hadn't hurt either.

I could feel my heartbeat and my breathing was shallow and rapid. I loved this feeling each time I was about to do something naughty.

I opened the door, paused, took a deep breath, and stepped out into the quiet night. In the distance, I could see the headlights of cars, but our street was empty, and the only sound was the soft breeze that tickled my small boobs and lightly teased my hair.

I realized I was barefoot and almost decided to go back for some shoes, but I froze as I thought I heard something.

Holding my breath, I waited for what seemed like hours but was likely only a minute.

Hearing nothing more I decided to just walk on the grass as much as possible.

I was naked. I was outside. My safety net of clothes was getting further and further away with each step. My hands were shaking. This was so bad.

Moving slowly away from the safety of my house, butterflies seemed to rise in my stomach and that thrill I always got from doing sexually exciting things flooded through my nerve endings.

How far to go? The edge of our property? No that wouldn't be much of a thrill. The street corner? Maybe, that was six or seven houses and three streetlights away.

"It's a start," I thought. I passed the first house, it was in complete darkness, and my heart seemed to be beating even faster than before. At some level, as a doctor, I wondered what my blood pressure was.

My nipples were so hard that they were almost painful, I inhaled sharply when without thought my fingers caressed and pinched them. Despite trying to be stealthy I couldn't suppress a moan.

A twig snapped somewhere in the distance, and I froze again, this time a little pee escaped and mixed with the moisture that was already dripping from my pussy. Holding my breath, I rubbed my pussy and brought a finger to my mouth, I tasted the now familiar taste of my pussy and a stronger more salty taste as well. I moaned even louder this time. Even the breeze seemed to have stopped, no traffic moved in the distance, and only quietness surrounded me.

I waited. The several glasses of wine had made me both a little buzzed and had filled my bladder. A little more pee escaped.

The next house was totally dark too. After several more moments, I crept forward.

The house after that had some lights on and I could make out a TV screen but fortunately, this house did not have a streetlight.

Almost there. I felt faint but excited.

My pussy was throbbing, and my wetness had only increased from touching my nipples. Despite myself I closed my eyes and savored the intensity of what I was doing, I was so close to cumming I could barely control myself. The electricity I felt made my knees wobble, I could feel myself approaching the edge of an orgasm. I left my eyes closed for almost too long. It was the sound of a car approaching that forced them open.

"Fuck," I almost screamed, opening my eyes, I could see a car turning onto our street seemingly just yards ahead and the headlights were swinging toward me.

It was only by chance there was a small bush, a very small bush by the sidewalk. I barely avoided being the deer in the headlights as I crouched behind the bush. Holding my breath again, the car approached and this time I was so scared that I couldn't hold my bladder so instead of peeing at the corner like I had wanted to, I started right here.

Once I started, I couldn't stop and I started rubbing myself as the car was almost upon me. My breathing was out of control as were my fingers. Furiously working myself I could hardly believe how quickly the orgasm overtook me. One second, I was watching the car, and the next moment my body was convulsing with an intensity that I could scarcely believe possible. Somehow the car never slowed and as soon as the glow of the taillights faded, I collapsed onto the soft damp grass.

My breathing came in long raspy breaths.

The dampness of the grass felt cool on my back and legs.

"People tell me that doctors live boring lives," a calm voice said from the darkness, and I swear my heart stopped.

"But you know, I don't think they realize just how slutty some of them are," Scott said from about a dozen feet behind me.

"I can explain," I started.

"Don't, it doesn't matter, although I wished you had told me you were going to explore the neighborhood naked, I would have enjoyed walking with you," he said.

It took me a few moments to register that he was here and that he wasn't mad.

When I did speak, I asked, "Would you like to be naked too?"

"Oh no, I will leave that to you, but I would have liked walking around with you being naked." He continued to surprise me.

"I didn't want to push my luck," I smiled, now sitting on the grass with my shaved little box visible to him in the streetlight.

He almost choked and laughed aloud, "You are crazy, you know that Melissa. Here you are naked, you just peed in public and had an orgasm behind a small bush and you talk about not wanting to push your luck?"

"Is this what you were afraid of asking?" he added.

I didn't say anything but just shook my head, his reaction was 100 times better than what I had even dreamed of.

"What then?"

When I shook my head again, Scott said, "Come on Mel, nothing you could say is going to shock me, certainly not after watching you masturbate yourself while you were peeing."

I thought about it for a second and decided to go for it.

"Okay, here goes."

"Scott, I want you to pee on me, I want you to give me a golden shower."

Silence.

He looked shocked, despite what he had said.

More silence.

"I know Scott, it is too much."

I started to get up and he held up his hand, "No Mel, just sit still."

Now it was my turn to be shocked as Scott undid the zipper on his pants. I couldn't see all of his face but I could see enough.

"Are you sure Mel, because once I start, you are going to have to take it all?"

"I'm sure," I said. I knew I had asked but like so many times in the past little while, I never really thought there was even a one in a thousand chance it would happen.

I shifted and sat up on my knees, and he moved closer.

Nothing happened for a moment, I could see him looking like he was trying to relax. Scott's cock wasn't big, but right now, only inches from my face it looked huge.

I started to reach towards him when it began, I knew he wouldn't last for long but the force of the hot liquid surprised me, especially since Scott seemed to be aiming toward my mouth. He peed on my face, on my boobs, and even some into my hair.

I opened my mouth and although it was salty and bitter, the simple fact Scott was peeing on me on our street made me feel so bad and so slutty that I didn't even really notice the taste. My arousal went off the chart.

The hot liquid ran down my face, down my chest, down my stomach, and puddled beneath me. He seemed to take pleasure in trying to cover as much of me as possible, I moaned aloud, not even trying to muffle my sounds.

"SSSSShhhhh Mel," you are going to wake someone up.

I leaned forward as Scott's stream seemed to be ending and wrapped my lips around his cock. I bobbed up and down on him, licking and cleaning him at the same time.

Scott was incredibly hard and he grabbed my head and pulled himself down my throat. I gagged several times but never stopped and it was only moments before I was rewarded, not with more pee, but this time with his hot sticky cum.

"OMG Mel, this is insane," Scott murmured.

I was determined to swallow it all and for a change, Scott seemed to have an endless supply of it the excess spilling out of my mouth and his body's movement smeared it all over my face. This time he moaned very loudly and a light appeared across the street.

Scott seemed to panic, and he pulled himself out of my mouth. As he did, by accident he pushed me so I fell back onto the grass.

"Come on Mel, let's go," he said shoving his softening cock back in his pants, he turned to leave without even noticing me laying on my back, my legs spread open, pee and cum covering my face and hair.