Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent some time talking about her love life. She had been with Brian since high school and Sex had always been the same BJ for him then he would throw her on the bed climb between her legs and pump till he came.

We discussed some of her fantasies and places she wanted to have Sex, I said there were a few on the list I wouldn't mind trying with her. Actually most of the list sounded good but we were fast running out of day and I had to go meet Maria tomorrow.

One of the things Michelle wanted to do was blow a guy in his car. So I offered my cock and car but only if we spiced it up a bit. I drove us half an hour away to the next town, when I found what I was after I parked in the far corner of a McDonald's car park. Michelle looked confused up until I unzipped my pants then she just started sucking. It took a bit of adjustment but I found a position where she could blow me while I drove.

I went straight to the drive through. Michelle tried to sit up but I just held he head there so she kept going. I ordered us some food and drove round to pay. The boy at the window couldn't believe what he was seeing and just froze. I handed him the cash and he fumbled in the cash drawer for my change.

I drove to the collection window and the girl serving actually dropped our drinks when she saw what was going on. She apologised a million times for dropping them but just couldn't tear her eyes away from the hot scene in front of her.

Eventually we got our food and drinks and made our way back to Michelle's place.

We didn't fuck that night instead just holding each other and laughing about the fun we had and the reaction of the McDonald's staff.

12