Confession of an Unfaithful Man Pt. 06

Story Info
The party hits full "swing".
3.9k words
4.11
6.1k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
34 Followers

The following story is part of a series based on true stories however some names or details may have been changed to protect peoples identities.

While this story could be read as a stand alone story you should read the others

in order to get the best from them.

THE PARTY

I got out of the shower quickly dried myself wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for my tent. I could not believe it Linda had not only caught me in the shower, checked out my cock, hinted she wanted some and warned me she knew I was screwing both her daughters. Things were getting very interesting and very complicated fast.

I got dressed and was just about to leave my tent as Maria arrived looking cute as hell. I felt my cock start to stir as I looked at her. Her hair was free flowing (unusual for her as it's normally tied up) she had on a sarong and a black singlet type top with sequins randomly scattered all over it.

We headed down to the beach where there were 3 bonfires going and several tables of food already out. The middle bonfire closest to the tables had a pig on a spit cooking over it the other two about 50M either side of the middle one were burning nicely and had good size stacks of wood next to them. I later learnt one of the "uncles" works in forestry and he bought a small dump truck worth of wood for them to burn.

Maria started introducing me to lots of different people most of whom I forgot within minutes, we eventually made our way over to a big hollow that had been dug in the sand. Here sat about a dozen big coolers full of drinks and ice. There was everything you could imagine here RTD's, beer, wine, soft drink, juice and bottles of hard liquor too. Maria and I grabbed a couple of drinks and kept mingling with other people, the whole time I was also looking to see who had nipple piercings.

By the time we had finished our second drink I think we had meet almost everyone and I had spotted 3 nipple piercing through tight clothing but there were lots of chicks with baggy clothing so potentially more possibilities. Worse yet the 3 pierced nipples I had spotted were on people I had never met.

Then we met Donna. Dona is the girlfriend of Maria's cousin, there was something about Donna. She had this sparkle in her eye, she was just over 5 foot tall, had a pierced left nipple and just when I thought I might have to add her to the list a curve ball, Maria's cousin Emily turned up. Emily walked straight up to Donna and kissed her, not just your normal hi cuz kiss this was full of passion. Ok so scratch Donna from the list she is the lesbian girlfriend of Emily, dam I thought, I would have been happy if it was her.

Maria and I sat with Emily and Donna for a while just talking and drinking. Turns out the girls had been together for the last 4 years and were set to get married in the winter. I did notice throughout our conversations Donna would look at me but every time I looked at her she would look away almost like she was ashamed of being caught. Our group was growing as more people joined the party and came over to say hello to Maria and Emily.

Maria's grandfather stood up on top of the bank leading to the beach and raised his arms in the air. Within seconds everyone had stopped talking and was looking at him. He thanked everyone for coming, gave a short prayer, blessed the food and then proceeded to skull a full pint of beer. Everyone cheered and started eating. There was plenty of food so we hung back and waited for the masses to move away from the tables before getting food ourselves.

After my third helping I decided I was more than full and needed a rest. It also helped that they were clearing the left over food away back to the house. Maria and I got up and helped with the cleaning up. Once we were finished we snuck out the back of the property and up a bush track that took us up a very steep hill. In no time at all my legs were burning and then just as I was about to give up we popped out on top of a cliff overlooking the beach party. The view was amazing Maria and I sat down on the grass. I moved around behind Maria and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight to me. We sat in silence with occasional patches of small talk thrown in.

I decided to be brave and started moving my hands around on her body, gently rubbing her belly moving up her arms to her shoulders then down to her chest gently squeezing her breasts through her top. I ran my hands back down to her hips and this time slipped them inside her shirt and I moved back up her torso until I found her bikini top. Gently squeezing and massaging her breasts through the bikini I heard her moan softly so I thought I should increase my efforts focusing more on her nipples as I lent in and kissed her neck. This bought about an even bigger moan so I kept kissing her neck and started to nibble her ear lobe as well, at that point she became putty in my hands. I slid my left hand inside her bikini top and started stroking her breasts while my right hand moved lower across her belly and down towards her pussy. Maria leant back into me and spread her legs as much as our position would allow. It was just enough of me to be able to get my fingers in to rub her clit.

We were having a great time and Maria was moaning and wriggling around as I massaged her breasts while stroking her clit. Just as Maria peaked through her second orgasm the snapping sound of a piece of wood brought us back to reality. We both froze I slowly removed my hands from inside Maria's clothing as we tried to work out who or what made the noise. We heard some movement in the bushes but it was moving away from us. Maria and I started laughing about the situation as we watched from our view point at the top of the hill trying to see who popped out of the bush at the bottom. To our surprise Donna and Natasha appeared together out the bottom of the bush and heading back to the party.

Maria turned to me kissed me and said "well I guess we better get back before everyone comes to see what your doing to me."

We made our way back down to the beach just as the summer sun was setting. There were now about six or seven bonfire piles spread out along half of the beach. Maria's cousin Emily and a couple of others who's names I couldn't remember were gathering up some wood and heading for the far end of the beach, we grabbed what we could carry and followed them. After two more trips we had a nice pile of wood and a cooler full of drinks. I walked back to the nearest fire pit and picked up a burning branch then carried it back to our little party and got our own fire going.

Our little party consisted of Maria and I, Donna and Emily, Greg and Sarah, Sam and Daisy, Natasha, Victoria, Jessica and Max. We all had a great buzz going and the conversation was getting very flirtatious and fully of sexual innuendo. Soon a suggestion was made as always happens when young people are drinking that we should play spin the bottle. Problem was the bottle didn't spin well in the sand or on top of the cooler so we just improvised whoever got asked the question got the next go, if you refused to answer the question you had to do a dare, if you refused the dare you had to do two shots.

The game started off kinda innocent with questions like have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't, who was your high school crush, did you ever fancy a teacher. After a few more lame rounds I decided to step it up a little and I asked Donna "have you ever spied on a couple when they were being intimate?" She immediately called for a dare.

"Ok I dare you to answer the question"

"You cant dare that" a chorus of voices yelled at me

"Ok I dare you to play the game without your top on until your next go"

"Give me a drink" she quickly snapped back, two shots later and it was her turn

She looked straight at me "have you ever fantasised about someone in this group"

Almost before she finished asking the question I answered "yes I have" as I looked at Maria

"Who was it and what were you thinking" Donna asked to which a few people reminded her she had used her question and she should be more specific next time.

My turn again time for some fun "Donna do you spit or swallow?"

Before Donna could say anything Emily blurted out "Donna is a fucken Lesbian you dick, what sort of a question is that?'

I could see Donna turning red maybe it was her last night or maybe I just hit on some little secret she was hiding from Emily. Donna just smiled at me and continued on with the game asking her question.

The game carried on nicely for a little while and we were all getting very drunk when Natasha got a question from Greg she refused to answer.

The dares up to that point had been a bit lame. Greg decided to step things up a bit "do a strip tease for us and sit naked till its your turn next"

Sarah was not impressed with what Greg had asked her cousin to do, Natasha was reasonably drunk so she stood up and started dancing well more wobbling and swaying as she tried to be sexy and take off her clothes. She got her boob tube and bikini top off before she fell over then she just sat there and removed her shoes and shorts leaving her in just her bikini bottoms. Greg started to point out the dare was to get naked but Sarah slapped him and Called him a dirty pervert and that Natasha had stripped enough.

Soon everyone was just taking dares and most of our group was naked or close to it. I threw more wood on the fire to keep everyone nice and warm. Jessica had just finishing her naked cartwheels that max dared her to do when she looked directly at me and said "I dare you to go swimming naked."

My shorts came off and I strode down to the water, it may have been the middle of summer but the water was cool enough to sober me up some. 5 min later I returned to the group expecting it to be my turn but apparently they didn't want to wait and carried on without me so I grabbed a drink and sat by the fire to warm up a bit.

Soon the game started to get really silly so we just stopped playing and sat drinking and talking most of us still naked. Sarah and Greg excused themselves from the group and walked further down the beach before stopping and falling to the ground. There was enough light from the moon we could clearly tell they were making out and then Sarah sat up and started riding Greg, well that caused a whole lot of problems nobody knew exactly where to look but everyone wanted to look and how could you not look. You could clearly see the bounce of her breasts as she bounced up and down on Greg's cock. Sarah stopped bouncing and just leant back pointing her breasts to the sky and just rocking her hips. Soon Sam and Daisy started making out right where we were they were not even trying to hide what was going on. As they kissed each other Daisy reached down into Sam's shorts and started stroking his cock working it out of his shorts as she brought him to full size.

Max leant over and whispered in Natasha's ear then the two of them started kissing and groping each other. Holy shit I thought this is turning into a bloody orgy and all the adults are only 150M up the beach we could get busted at any time. Just then something caught my attention a woman screaming "oh fuck yes right there, right there, just like that." Only it came from the direction of the main bonfire. Holy shit this was turning into a massive family orgy.

Maria saw the look on my face so she explained the whole situation to me. "A lot of the "family" are not actual family more like adopted uncles and aunts. Most have known each other for a long time and these parties are a grand swingers get together that they have every year. Nobody is forced to join in and some just come to watch other will have already retired to bed as they like the party but not this part. Me I usually just head to bed I am not about to go whoring my body out to other people."

I stood up and pulled Maria to me "lets go for a walk" and I lead her off down the beach to the cave. Maria and I got the cave and slowly entered taking small steps until I found the drop off point. Carefully we made our way down to the water. Maria was surprised to find the water was so warm and we sat with our feet in the water. Neither of us was brave enough to go swimming in the cave in pitch blackness but the water still felt nice.

Maria and I made out for a while gently kissing and touching each other. I lay Maria down on the sand and started kissing her more this time however I kissed her neck, then made my way down over her shoulder placing little kisses on her skin. I kissed down and circled around her left breast slowly working my way up towards the nipple as I circled around but I never got there. Just as she expected me to kiss her nipple I moved away kissing down her body further, over her hip and down the outside of her thigh till I got to her knee. Then I started kissing my way back up the inside of her thigh and just as I got to the top of her thigh I kissed right up along the edge of her pussy up and over her mound onto her stomach. Maria let out a frustrated groan but I knew exactly what I was doing. I kissed circles around her stomach and them started moving back down her body again this time down the outside of her right thigh over her knee and back up the inside. As I got near her pussy Maria grabbed my head and tried to push it into her pussy she was desperate for the attention and I wasn't planing on giving it to her just yet, well not completely. "If you want my tongue in your pussy you better let go of my head young lady" I told her.

Maria released her grip so I rewarded her and ran my tongue up the length of her pussy lips but when I got to the top I kept going placing more kisses on her stomach as I kissed my way up towards her right breast. I placed kisses all over her right breast again avoiding the nipple and moving up over her shoulder and onto her neck before nibbling her earlobe. Maria was wriggling and moaning every time I kissed her a small moan escaped her lips. I started running my hands over her body gently stroking her sides and across her hips then back up the other side. I could see the desire in her eyes she was getting very turned on and desperate for me to take things further.

I slowly kissed a trail from her lips down between her breasts and across her stomach till I got to her pussy. She knew what was coming next but I paused increasing the suspense making her want it even more. Then I leant forward and slowly licked her pussy from the bottom to the top. Maria moaned and tried to wriggle her hips to speed up the contact of tongue on pussy. I just stopped and pulled back a fraction gently pulling her pussy lips apart with my fingers as I told her "behave yourself and you will enjoy it, wriggle, squirm or force the situation and I will walk away and join the orgy. Do you understand me? I'm in control here so just relax."

Maria nodded and with that I dove in full speed ahead she was not expecting such a tongue lashing on her pussy but after the slow build up I wanted the surprise. I slowed my pace again as I focused on bringing her pleasure. Alternating between rubbing her clit with my tongue and just running it up and down the length of her pussy even pushing it into her sweet love tunnel to lap up some juice occasionally. Maria was loving it and I could feel her body beginning to tense so I locked onto her clit and flicked my tongue over it for all I was worth. Just as her hips started lifting off the ground I slid two fingers into her pussy and stroked at her G-spot. Maria went off like a rocket moaning and wailing, thrashing about as her body shook in orgasm. I kept up my assault even as she tried to push me away I was not stopping not yet I wanted to see just how far I could push her. I got my answer about 30 seconds later, Maria's whole body went absolutely rigid she let out a long low moan and her pussy clamped down on my fingers so hard I couldn't move. Then her whole body went limp she stopped moaning and as her pussy resumed its spasms a flood of liquid poured out. Maria lay absolutely motionless apart from her breathing so I extracted my fingers and moved up so I was kneeling beside her just as her eyes fluttered open.

"I have no idea what you just did but DAM you will have to do that to me again one day. That felt amazing"

With that Maria just lay there catching her breath and gently running her fingers up and down the length of my cock massaging me but not working hard on making it pop.

"We should probably get back and see what's going on before someone misses up" Maria suggested.

"But first I think you deserve a reward"

Maria sat up and took my cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips and tongue around the head and stroking the shaft for all she was worth. It took less than two minutes before I blew my load. Just as I warned Maria that I was about to pop she pulled my cock out and sprayed my load all over her breasts.

"There I bet you feel better now"

Making no attempt to clean herself up Maria stood up and started to walk away so I quickly got to my feet and followed. We made our way back towards the main party were the adults were having their fun and found some drinks in a cooler. Cracking a drink each we sat on a log beside one of the fires and just looked at the drunken debauchery going on around us.

Maria tapped my shoulder and said to me "I guess you like watching people have sex?"

I wasn't sure what she was on about or how to respond but then she wrapped her fingers around my rock hard cock. I guess it was a bit of a giveaway then that I was enjoying watching the orgy. Maria stood up and before I could move to follow her she straddled my lap and sank her tight pussy down over my cock. Maria leant back against me and I wrapped my arms around her as we just sat and watched other people fucking.

After what felt like hours Maria told me she was tired and she was going to bed. As I stood up to follow her she turned around and embraced me tight whispering in my ear "if you want to stay and play it's fine with me but remember its only for tonight and if anything continues I will chop your cock off"

I couldn't believe it Maria just gave me permission to fuck around, there were a few people that came to mind that I needed to locate before I had to surrender my free pass but at the same time I didn't want to appear so keen to leave Maria and start fucking around.

"Are you sure babe,I mean I would be happy to just come to bed with you if your interested in sharing my tent" but she stood fast on her decision.

"I can have you whenever I want but right now I just need a bit of sleep, go enjoy have fun and I'll see you later."

Ok well who was I to complain as I watched Maria walk away up the beach towards the house.

I didn't quite know where to start there were a few people I really wanted to find and Donna was definitely one. I headed for a cooler grabbed a fresh drink and started wandering the beach. I walked up and down the beach but there was no sign of Donna or Emily anywhere I guess they must have gone to bed already.

As I was about to head back to my tent I noticed Max passed out on the beach but where was Jessica?

Jessica was a rather nice looking young thing. About 5'4" with shoulder length reddish-brown hair (more brown than red), perky breasts a big B or small C cup and amazing green eyes that sparkled. As I wandered about looking for her I saw a number of adults with very happy looks on their faces.

I saw one lady covered in cum, it was all over her face, tits, stomach and pussy. Goodness knows how many loads she had on her but there was a well aged lady going to town licking it all off her.

I spotted Jessica about 20M away she was coupled up with some guy I had probably met but had no idea who he was so I left her alone and decided maybe I should just go to bed.

kevey007
kevey007
34 Followers
12