Confession Time: Motel Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a little cough and then moved as if she were getting more comfortable on the bed, but in reality she took the opportunity to slide me up and against her pussy.

I could feel her pubic hair rubbing against my cock head, a soft scratchy feeling that I couldn't pinpoint because I was so sensitive. I slowly began to feel a wetness as she pressed me into her folds, and I had no idea how much of it was my pre-come or if it was just her own lubrication. I looked at her like a deer caught in headlights, but she never showed any reaction on her face other than pure amusement.

I knew that I couldn't move. Anything that I did was going to rock the bed and make a whole shitload of noise. I could feel myself at the entrance to her promised land, and I wanted to be there more than anything.

There was still the minor problem of her boyfriend on the other side of her, though. Oh, and in case you're keeping score, there was the other minor issue of me having a new girlfriend back at home. Come to think of it, there was a slight concern of seven fucking people who were proving to be light sleepers just a few feet away.

But my dick was pressing against a woman's pussy, and there weren't wild horses strong enough to get my hips to pull away from her. At the time, I told myself that if I tried to do that, I'd fall off my end of the bed. So, I couldn't do anything about what she was doing.

Now that I think about it, though, yeah, that was a pretty weak excuse.

Her face screwed up a little in determination, and her tongue slipped out of her lips as she tried to work my cock into a better angle. Then, just like that, I felt the head pop inside her body.

I was going crazy. I mean, absolutely, totally, one-hundred-fifty percent batshit crazy.

For one thing, it's not every day I find myself in this kind of situation.

Whaaaaat? I hear you saying to yourself. Reeeaaaally? You don't often find the head of your cock 'accidentally' sit inside your friend's girlfriend's pussy while he's spooning her unaware of what's going on? You don't say!

Well, um, no. I don't. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't touch her, couldn't move, couldn't even see. The only thing I could see was Melissa's face a few inches from mine, just far enough away so that I didn't lose focus on her. I was scared out of my mind that Keith was going to try to slide his hands around her waist or something, and then it would be game over. If that happened, Mark's social status would skyrocket as mine would fall lower than the seventh circle of Hell.

For another, there was the actual physical frustration. I prefer to be balls-deep in a woman's pussy. I mean, I just feel better there, more complete. Just having the head inside her opening felt incredibly good, but torturous. Kind of like one of those people with OCD who see a brick out of alignment in a wall. There's something fundamentally unfinished and I desperately need to complete it.

There was still the problem of not actually being able to move. She was doing her best to keep me from falling out, but as she squeezed me she kept getting wetter, and that kept trying to force the head out of her when she got particularly tight. She kept her hand holding the base of my cock steady, though, so I was at least able to keep in place.

It was the breathing that was the hardest, though. Melissa was starting to breathe hard, and it was turning me on even more. She wasn't the stoic fuck doll that she had started off being, and I could see that she wanted me to bury myself inside her as much as I did.

She tried to pull me in, but because of the angle and the close proximity, I could only get about an extra inch inside her. It was driving us mad.

Suddenly, to our rescue, was... Keith.

He flopped onto his side again, and tried to put his arm around Melissa. She recoiled violently this time, wrenching herself away from him.

And completely sank onto my cock.

"For fuck's sake, Keith!" she cried. "Leave me alone!" You would never have known that her body had swallowed my penis completely at the same time.

"I can't get comfortable," he whined. "I hate this bed!"

"Well, then, go lie on the floor," Melissa ordered. "I don't want you here any more."

Tom, in the other bed, had had enough as well. "Keith!" he said in an intense, loud whisper. It was basically the same thing as a shout, but in whisper form. "Go lie on the floor."

Now, I liked Keith. He was a good guy, but definitely not the best boyfriend material. He had a habit of allowing girls to walk all over him, and so he wasn't much to stand his ground. He would do anything to try to keep Melissa happy - even if it meant not actually being next to her.

Yeah, I know. It wasn't the healthiest of relationships. Just in case you hadn't noticed by this point.

Keith rolled over, and surveyed the room. As it was, there was almost no room for another body, except for the possibility of sharing the space between the beds with one other person.

You probably already guessed who.

"No way!" Mark complained. "I was here first!"

"Shut up, Mark!" I, Tom, Melissa, and Keith all said in unison.

Keith rolled over and onto the floor, and Mark begrudgingly made some extra room. He took the pillow off the bed, and in his anger and frustration never really seemed to notice that Melissa and I didn't really move that much further apart now that he was no longer in the bed.

The reality of the situation was that she had twisted her torso so that it looked like she was ready to fall onto her back, but in reality I was still balls deep inside her pussy.

Mark and Keith started bickering about who had the least amount of room, and Melissa and I used their fidgeting to mask the sounds of us adjusting our position. She looked at me again, grinned and giggled.

At that point, I finally realized that Melissa wasn't just teasing me, and she wasn't going to scream bloody murder. Every movement on the bed made the mattress groan, though, so we couldn't actually fuck, either.

I lifted her shirt, and she reached down and pulled me out of her pussy, then lowered her panties so that she could slide me back in properly. To be honest, I would have been completely happy being inside her while her panties chafed my shaft, just because I was inside of a girl's pussy in the most bizarre seduction I had ever experienced. But being unencumbered by clothing, and not being scraped by her underwear, was really nice too.

Melissa began squeezing me with her muscles, and I began running my one free hand over her chest. There really wasn't a whole lot of good leverage though, since we were still too close together. I did manage to slide her nipple into the crook of my thumb and forefinger, though, and she has pretty nice breasts to hold onto.

Come inside me, she mouthed to me.

Are you sure? I asked.

She nodded. It's okay.

That solved one problem, I thought. I didn't think that I was going to be able to finish off in the open, and I really didn't want to try to find some other, desperate way to collect my come.

Plus, I really, really wanted to mark my territory. There's no other way to put it. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I justified it in my head because she was the one who started it. I wanted to finish it. Something inside me rose up, a feeling of power that was alien to my very existence. I don't know what it was that I thought I would prove, but emptying myself into Keith's girlfriend while he complained, whined, and griped a couple of feet away seemed to be the way to prove it.

The big problem now, though, was being able to do it silently. Both of us were struggling. I would love to say that neither one of us made any noise whatsoever, but that really wasn't true. In my mind, each breath was as loud as a jet engine. Each squeak rattled the windows. The hah-hah-hah of trying to keep our exhalations under the sound barrier just felt like everyone could hear.

Keith and Mark continued to argue in harsh whispers while I enjoyed the exquisite moistness of his girlfriend's pussy. Whenever they did, I knew he wasn't paying attention to us, and she and I took every opportunity to allow ourselves to breathe.

Her pussy squeezed me incessantly. She kept her hand on my hip, almost as if she was afraid I was going to withdraw. It felt like she was going to hold me in place if I even thought about sliding out of her.

My cock has a very slight upward curve, and I guess it seemed to hit the right places inside of her at our angle. She bore down on me as best she could while she squeezed, and it felt like she was trying to get me to reach places inside of her that were just a little off to the side.

I could tell that she wanted to fuck as much as I did, but was equally as frustrated by our inability to do so. At the same time, I think she was just as turned on as I was as well by the possibility of getting caught.

The pressure was beginning to build, and I felt my need growing to give myself release. Every time I got close, though, I panicked that I'd be heard, and my orgasm would slip away with its metaphorical tail between its legs. On occasion, the air conditioner would kick in with its loud compressor, and gave us just a little more sound cover.

Melissa, though, was content to simply feel my hard dick dance inside her cunt. She started reading my rhythm, and appeared to be having fun with my roller coaster climax. She would watch my face whenever I got close, her chin lifted and her mouth open in a smile, encouraging me to let go.

Suddenly, someone got up and went into the bathroom, and we froze. Nothing moved except her pussy muscles. As soon as the door to the bathroom shut, she gave me a nod. She and I were both thinking the same thing. This was it.

We were in a motel. If you've ever stayed in a motel, you may have noticed that the toilets flush really fucking loud. All we had to do was wait.

In my life, I can honestly say that neither before nor since have I ever had to time an orgasm with a toilet flush. But this time, I was more than ready. Only a minute or so, and I could feel Melissa working my cock extra hard.

Not yet, not yet! I thought as my cock began to lurch inside of her. She broke out into a huge grin as my cock began spurting uncontrollably. Normally I'm a very vocal person during my orgasm, and I had to keep it all bottled up even though my dick was spraying her insides of its own accord.

My eyes went wide and I held my breath. No! Not yet! I thought to myself.

Finally, blissfully, we got the rocket launch of a toilet flush from the other room, and I allowed myself to breathe under the cover of the noise. Her hand clamped down on my hip even harder, and I felt pinned inside her.

I allowed myself the luxury of exhaling, which came out as a long, staggered and ragged, ha-a-ah. A whimper escaped my throat, despite all my efforts to make no other sound.

I convulsed involuntarily, and sure enough the mattress springs groaned in response. The toilet was finishing up its cycle, so I could only hope that people would get the feeling that I - or Melissa - was merely adjusting as a result. Well, I suppose that we were.

The bathroom visitor came out of the bathroom, turned off its light, and crawled back into their sleeping bag. They seemed to be in a middle-of-the-night catatonic state. They never noticed what we were doing. I hoped.

I watched Melissa watch me as I emptied myself into her. It felt surreal to have her watch me placidly inches away, while our genitalia was doing a violent dance completely out of sight.

She kept squeezing me, milking my cock until it stopped throbbing inside of her. Her expression never changed. She just looked at me with mild amusement and satisfaction at pulling off this risky adventure. You would never have known to look at her face that her pussy was being filled.

Despite our situation, I really didn't want it to end, but my cock had done its business and was now completely satisfied with crawling back into its underwear. I felt her hand take my softening dick out of her pussy, rub the head on her pussy lips, and then tuck it back into my clothing. Then she adjusted her own panties.

We were done.

I just looked at her, dumbstruck. I couldn't believe she had done that, couldn't believe that she had fucked one of her boyfriend's friends in the same bed without him knowing it, and had let me come inside her while he was fighting for space on the motel floor. With Mark. While five other people were sleeping (I hoped) around us.

Melissa and I never even spoke about it, much less did it again. Keith and I remained friends for years afterwards, and he never found out what happened.

To the best of my knowledge, the only person in the room who had her suspicions about what went on in my bed was Linda. She was the one who had gotten up to use the bathroom and had seen us in a rather unusual position when she came back out.

She made a comment to me as an aside the next day, but I think she only thought that Melissa and I probably kissed. I could always say in complete honesty that we never did, but she never knew she had caught me at the exact time I was pouring my come into Melissa's body.

I always found that little data point kinda sexy. To think that someone was watching me have an orgasm and fucking a girl but not even know about it. That was really amazing to me.

As for Melissa and Keith, well, they dated for about another six months or so. Not surprisingly, she broke up with him. For that matter, my own relationship with my new girlfriend didn't last much longer, because it turned out she wasn't any better at monogamy than I was. So, all's fair I suppose.

So, there you have it. A short vignette that was a completely true story (again, names and locations have been changed to protect everyone involved). I'm thinking about turning this one into a series, but I suppose we'll see how well this is received.

12