Confessions: Joy of Sex

Info
Two teens find the "Joy of Sex" and a vibrator.
791 words
4.52
324k
57

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,690 Followers

Author's Note: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. Enjoy!

-----



-----

It’s no secret that I’ve been with women before. I was with girls long before I was with boys, actually. My first real sexual experiences were experimenting with girlfriends, “practicing” how to kiss, first on pillows, then using our tongues. My best friend, Shawn, was a year old than I was, and her mother was divorced and had some interesting things for us to explore in her bedroom. The first was a huge illustrated copy of the “Joy of Sex.” We read about how to touch ourselves, how to suck a cock. We lay on the bed together, flipping pages, our faces burning, our hearts racing, our sweet pussies aching.

After a few times of doing this, Shawn decided to show me what was in her mother’s top drawer. I hadn’t seen one yet, although I would later discover my mother’s, too. It was the standard issue white vibrator, circa 1970-something, the kind that took two D (or was it C?) batteries and got incredibly hot after it had been turned on a while. That first time, I just watched her. Shawn was absolutely shameless about her body and her desires. She pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees – it was the middle of summer – and spread her legs wide. The hair between her legs was dark and thick, and the inside of her pussy was shockingly pink as she spread her lips and began to rub her clit with the humming end of the vibrator.

She watched me watching her through half-closed eyes for a while, until her hips starting moving all by themselves, and her eyes finally closed, and I might as well have not even been there for all the attention she paid me. She was completely lost in the sensation, and I cupped my own pussy over the satin of my shorts, pressing hard against the ache as I watched her breasts rise and fall, her nipples harden under her t-shirt. It didn’t take her long to get off. She made these high, squeaky noises just before she was going to come, and then her whole body trembled with it, her back arching, her face flushing, her soft moans growing louder. We were both breathless when she was done, and then she handed the vibrator to me, still wet with her juices, and said, “Your turn.”

I felt shy, embarrassed, but my whole crotch was on fire, and the hum of the vibrator in my hands drove me on. I had to know if it felt as good as it looked like it did. So I slid my shorts down over my hips and spread my legs, closing my eyes so I wouldn’t see her watching me. The first touch of the vibrator to my clit made me cry out in surprise and my eyes opened wide. Shawn smiled and nodded. “I know. Keep going.” I did.

Oh, god, I did. The delicious buzz against my young, tender clit drove me wild and I rubbed and rubbed the tip against that sweet nub. It was still slick from Shawn’s pussy and growing wetter as I worked it through my wet slit.
“Oh god, Shawnie, oh my god it’s so good. I can’t stand it. I can’t…”

“Come on,” she whispered, and I saw her through half-closed eyed, rubbing herself again as she watched me, her t-shirt up over her breasts now, her nipples poking straight out. “That’s it, come on, come on.” I couldn’t hold out anymore, although I wanted it to last forever. My hips pressed up as I came, my legs spreading wide, wider. My climax shook me, the bed, Shawn, too, her fingers buried in the thick dark hair between her legs, working hard and fast as she rubbed herself as she watched me, both of us panting and crying out as we came.

Embarrassed now, I rolled to my belly and turned off the vibrator, pushing it away from me on the bed, as if it were possessed – or had it possessed me? Shawn collapsed next to me, breathing hard, her eyes closed, a small, satisfied smile on her face. We lay like that for a long time before we got up, got dressed, and went downstairs to get something to eat. We didn’t talk about it then. We didn’t even talk about it later, really. But we didn’t stop. It might have been the first time we used her mother’s vibrator together… but it was far from the last.

-----

>^,,^<

-----


If you enjoyed this, please leave a feedback comment, and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!
*~*~Selena~*~*

--:--
--:--
1.0
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,690 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
DamnOleYankeeDamnOleYankeealmost 3 years ago

OH.

MY.

GOD!

I've listened to two other audio stories, one with text one without. They rate maybe two stars out of five. I decided to listen to one more and found yours, if I had found another like the first two, I would never have listened to another!

Things I love about this story:

(1) It is honest. As MeiMei1 commented, this story has honesty in spades. There are many stories here, text and audio (judging on the two I listened to) that have little or no honesty.

(2) Background sounds. The squeaks, moans, and vibrator sounds were excellent!

(3) Your voice. Just the right blend of softness and rising excitement. Perfect.

Things you might improve:

(1) Make this story 'One Of Twenty' or maybe more. Seriously, I see you have several audio stories and just text as well, and thank you for those, I plan to read all of those, but i know right now I will want more soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story, made me shoot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So real ...

...I just can't stop masturbating to this.

multidynamicmultidynamicabout 13 years ago
Awesome audio

Love the moans in the background coinciding with the narrative. Hot!

MeiMei1MeiMei1over 13 years ago
thank you for sharing

Easily one of the most erotic stories of its type that I've read on literotica. For me the most important thing is honesty and this piece feels like it has that in spades. I dont normally listen to audio stories, somehow they always seem to lose something in the translation so it wasn't until after several reads that I clicked the link out of curiosity. I'm glad I did, this is one tale that really lends itself to the format. The narrative voice is really natural and adds to the sexiness. Great job.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
Busy Fingers Two girls get too hot not to give themselves some fun.in Toys & Masturbation
Anal Discovery She describes her anal masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
In Denial It's not sinful masturbation if she doesn't orgasm.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories