Confessions Of A Cab Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him watch his wife coming with another man's cock in her." she provoked her husband.

She was fucking her heart out and I knew she was going for an orgasm. Her arms encircled me as we kissed, our tongues jousting between our sealed lips.

When our mouths separated she moaned "I love you!" loud enough for her husband to hear.

Her husband was stroking his cock madly as he watched his whore wife begging to get impregnated.

I was determined to do my best to satisfy both husband and wife and to bestow on her the best climax she had experienced in a long time. I slammed down on her harder driving her slender body into the mattress.

The wife came first, squealing her orgasm loud enough to trigger her husband's ejaculation. As his sperm shot through the air I released mine into his wife's womb.

A large splotch of the husband's cum hit his wife in the face. His cum puddled on her left cheek just below her eye.

I felt by balls draining into the blond's cunt as shivers passed through me.

After receiving my seed the wife passed out on the bed and I left her in her husband's care to clean up my mess between her legs.

I hopped into the cab and went out to catch the tail end of the rush of party-goers heading home.

It was over three months before I got lucky again.

I took over the cab at four in the afternoon and my first call was a pick-up in the Chinese part of town.

I picked up an Asian woman and she asked me to drive her to Queen's Lawn Cemetery. She sat quietly in the backseat clenching a bouquet of cut flowers. When we arrived at the cemetery she directed me to a grave site and then got out of the cab asking me to wait.

The grave was about fifty feet from where I was parked and I watched while she placed the flowers at the base of the tombstone and began wailing.

She cried loudly for about five minutes and then stopped abruptly and walked back to the cab.

Getting back into the cab she told me to park the cab in a grove of nearby trees and fuck her.

I wasn't sure I understood her with her Chinese accent and asked her to repeat herself.

"I want you to fuckee me!" she eagerly repeated.

I started the car and drove into the grove and parked where we were concealed from the roadway.

She was very petite and quite attractive for an Asian woman. She looked about mid-thirties with raven black hair and very small breasts.

She was wearing a navy blue frock over a white shirt which she quickly slipped off. She must have dressed prepared to get fucked as she was naked in the backseat by the time I climbed in with her.

Her skin was flawless with small chocolate brown nipples punctuating the center of her breasts. A lustrous pelt of dark pubic hair covered the entrance to her womb. Her small frame easily allowed her to stretch out on the seat with her legs spread open.

"Put you cock in me." she pleaded.

I mounted her carefully as she appeared so small and fragile guiding my cock into her bush. Her pussy lips yielded to my invader and I started to penetrate her.

For her age she was incredibly tight, obviously not a woman who was fucked a lot. She moaned for a few moments until her pussy started to lubricate and adjusted to the presence of my cock.

I gazed into her brown eyes and saw the ecstasy she in them.

I imagined the grave she had just visited might have been her deceased husband's and she treated herself to having a cock in her each time she visited his grave. As i fucked her she had a far away look in her eyes as if she imagined she was fucking someone else in another place.

She didn't climax as my sperm spilled into her but quickly dressed and asked me to take her home.

There was thirty-five, fifty on the meter when we pulled up in front of her purse. She too an envelope from her purse and carefully counted out the exact amount.

I handed her my cell phone number as we parted.

It was with mixed feelings I accepted the job my father-in-law offered me being a crew manager for his general contracting business. The pay was good and it was steady days but I knew my days of free ass were over.

12