Confessions of a Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes were merely inches apart. I could feel her breathing on my skin. She probably assumed that I wanted to kiss her, which I did, but there would be time for that later. At that very moment, I wanted something else.

I got down on my knees. My mother knew exactly what I was planning to do, and she spread her legs apart while standing in the dark living room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, having mixed feelings that this was happening.

I looked up at her and nodded.

The tip of my tongue touched the bottom end of her brown labia and her body immediately quivered. I could hear my mother moaning as I licked up and down. She placed both of her hands on my head to make sure I wouldn't stop. Then I wrapped both of my hands around the back of her thighs, feeling the muscles in her legs do everything in their power to make sure she could stand up straight. The more I licked the outside of her pussy, the more her body reacted.

"Please don't stop," she said in a sexually depraved voice. "Put your tongue inside me. I'm so close."

With my mother's permission, I pushed my tongue inside of her pussy and tasted her fluids. She was dripping wet. Her fluids gushed inside of my mouth. I could feel how warm she was as I moved my tongue around. She began to make panting noises with her mouth.

The light outside was gone and we were in the dark. If anyone outside had looked through our window, they would have seen my naked mother standing in the living room, while I performed oral sex on her. I licked her clitoris which immediately got the most reaction from her body. I used one of my fingers to rub her swollen clitoris while I ate her pussy. My mother's hands held the top of my head tightly as she screamed.

I knew I was doing something right. My mouth and my finger kept up the frantic pace, and my mother let out another loud scream. She came. Fluids ran down her pussy.

My mother gently pushed me away and I watched her body shiver. Her face looked like she was in a total state of shock. Her eyes were wide open. She took a few steps back and sat down on the couch to take several deep breaths.

"Are you okay mom?"

"I'm more than okay. That was the best orgasm of my life."

She held my hand and we enjoyed the silence and the darkness of the room. My erection was still there, and she knew it. Once she composed herself, she reached down to rub my crotch. It was the beginning of our new relationship.

***

Several months later on an early weekend morning. I came down the stairs to the smell of my mother's cooking. I saw her in the kitchen as she was mixing something in a bowl. She was facing the window, so she didn't see me. But I saw her clearly. She was naked except for a small apron. I marveled at her naked backside. It was a sight I never grew tired of. I especially loved her full hips and thighs. Her ass was full and luscious.

When I walked behind her, I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She continued mixing the batter so she could bake muffins.

"Morning mom. Smells great."

"You could have stayed in bed a little longer," she replied, still mixing "None of the food is ready yet."

I gave her a kiss on the neck. "Am I distracting you?"

"Kind of. But I don't mind. You're always a nice distraction."

She turned her head and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then another. Then our tongues met. The kiss we shared was both lewd and loving at the same time. It was completely inappropriate, yet it made perfect sense to both of us.

"You look sexy in that small apron," I said, moving my hands around to caress both of her bare breasts.

"I thought you preferred me completely naked?"

"I do. But there's something really sexy about a naked woman who also takes the time to be prim and proper."

"Very true. And the apron is a necessity. The last thing I need is for hot oil to splash against my chest."

I pinched her nipples. "We can't have that happening. Especially since your breasts are so sensitive."

"I know. But I'm sure Mr. Jensen would rather see me without the apron."

"He still spies on you?"

"Every chance he gets," she replied. "Especially on the weekends when he knows I'm naked in the kitchen."

"I can't blame him for that. You always look amazing. Did he spy on you this morning?"

"He certainly did. As always, I pretended not to see him so that he would have a nice little show. Why do you ask? Are you jealous?"

My hands squeezed her breasts again. "Why would I be jealous if I get to have your body everyday? Besides, I think Mr. Jensen has great taste in women for spying on someone like you."

"You're too sweet," she replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of baking to do. There's a charity bake sale in a few hours, remember?"

"Sure I remember. But that doesn't mean we can't have our fun."

My erection was growing and I squeezed my mother extra tightly, pressing my groin against her naked backside so that she knew I was aroused.

"Please, can't this wait until the afternoon?" she pleaded. "I want this as much as you do. But I need to put all of this food in the oven."

"You've already spoiled me. Can't we do both at the same time?"

My hand moved down to her crotch, and I began to finger her vagina.

"Fine. It's my fault for spoiling you. And I still you owe you for our 'therapy' sessions."

I kissed the side of her face. "Therapy is expensive. It's time to pay up."

Once I had permission, I pushed my shorts down to my ankles. My cock was throbbing. She stuck her ass outwards, which allowed me to point my cock directly towards her pussy from behind. She spread her legs so that I would have easy access to her pussy. I guided my cock and penetrated her.

My mother simply carried on with her baking. She added more ingredients to the mixture while I slowly made my way inside of her from behind. I watched as she added dried fruits and nuts to the muffin batter and she moaned while she stirred it.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Thank goodness I'm almost finished or this would have been a real mess."

"You would have figured something out."

I pushed my cock all the way inside, then I slowly pulled out, before going back in again. A rhythm was forming, and we were having sex.

She moaned. "Uhh... maybe... I'm doing two of my favorite hobbies at once."

My mother quickly mixed the batter inside of the bowl while I fucked her from behind. She was making different sounds with her mouth, which showed just how much she was enjoying this. After a few more thrusts, she stopped mixing the batter. Maybe it was because it was actually done. Or maybe she couldn't prepare the food properly while we were having sex. She put both of her hands down on the kitchen counter and enjoyed our unholy coupling.

Her pussy was warm and tight. It became wetter by the moment. That's one of the things I loved about having sex with my mother- how wet she could become. She's always been very good at hiding her emotions, especially as an experienced trial lawyer, but her pussy never lied. Her pussy always revealed her true feelings. And at that very moment, I knew my mother was incredibly horny being ravished like this in her kitchen.

I thrusted as fast and as hard as I could. Our kitchen was surrounded by windows. If our neighbor, Mr. Jensen, decided to spy on my mother again, he would have seen me fucking her from behind. If any of our neighbors had looked through our window, our reputations would have been completely ruined. We would have been chastised from the community. Maybe that terrified my mother. Maybe taking a huge risk only made her more aroused, which was why her pussy was so wet.

"Make me cum," she groaned, with her depraved voice. "I need to cum so bad. Touch my pussy. Rub my clit. You fuck me better than my brother ever did."

She only talked this dirty when she was in the right mood. Her fantasies of incest and being naked around the house always returned when she was hot enough.

Rubbing her clitoris was usually the most common way she achieved an orgasm, since it was the most sensitive area of her body. I used two fingers to rub her engorged clit. I rubbed it in a circular motion as I pounded away from behind.

"I'm right there," she hissed. "God, I'm going to cum. You're so bad... doing this to your own mother."

Before long, her fluids rushed down my fingers. My hand became a complete mess. She squirted. Her wetness ran down my cock and between both of my legs as I kept on fucking. She cried out loud while she came. If our kitchen window was open, the neighbors would have heard my mother having a powerful orgasm.

I came soon after. I clenched my mother's hips tightly and deposited several loads of cum inside of her drenched pussy.

My mother didn't say a word as she leaned on the kitchen counter. I heard her breathing heavily. I saw trickles of sweat begin to form on her shoulders.

"That was amazing," she panted, with her head on the kitchen counter.

I kissed her shoulder and pulled my flaccid cock out. "You're always amazing, mom."

"I needed this. It's my favorite way to start the day."

"Exactly. Now you'll be even more enthusiastic at the bake sale."

She turned around and gave me a kiss on the lips. "There's one more thing that I need from you."

"What's that?"

She smiled, "I haven't had a proper breakfast yet."

My mother casually got down on her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth. She slurped all of the cum on my cock and swallowed it. She ate my cum along with her own vaginal fluids. She had always said how delicious that cum mixture tasted. It had become her new favorite meal in the past few months and she always ate our cum mixture before she went to court.

By sheer coincidence, Mr. Jensen came outside and watered his lawn. I'm sure he was disappointed that he saw me, instead of my naked mother, who was busy on her knees. We made eye contact and we waved at each other. Little did he know that my mother was on her knees, with a mouthful of cock.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.