Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Barbara gave us our marching orders I glanced over at Kelly. Her panic seemed to have subsided now and she had a look of sullen resignation on her face.

"I also want you two ready to hit the ground running next Monday morning. That means you need to get yourself physically prepared over the next week. Lots of strength and cardio training. You should work out in the nude if possible, but if that's not practical then you need to at least do it barefoot to get your feet prepared. I don't want either of you sidelined with blisters once we get started."

Barbara leaned back against her desk and looked down on us. "Since there's only two of you it would be silly to assign you numbers, but we'll revisit that if and when we expand the program. So Kelly, Danica, do you have any questions?"

"No ma'am," we each said in unison.

"Good," she said. "Get dressed and be back here at nine on Friday for another uniform inspection and a quiz on your homework. You begin your new careers Monday morning."

As I left Barbara's office to begin what would become both the shortest and longest week of my life I sensed I was stepping into a new reality. It was one that threatened to burn away any prior conceptions I had of myself leaving me with no easy path back to ever being that person again.

I was now a mailgirl.

12