Confessions of a Motherfucker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, David," she said, "Claim me. Fuck me, David, please."

I started a rhythm, unable to look away from her eyes.

"Harder, David," she said, "Fuck me."

I sped up my rhythm a little.

"HARDER," she said, her voice louder now, "FUCK ME DAMMIT."

I pulled out, slowly, held her eyes for a second, and thrust harder.

"HARDER," she said again, "PLEASE, DAVID, HARDER."

I thrust harder, this time an audible slap when my belly met hers.

"That's right, David," she said, her voice breathy now, "Fuck me. Please baby, FUCK ME."

So I did. I pulled out and slammed into her, making her grunt but also making her smile.

"Fuck me," she said.

I did it again, setting up a rhythm now, out, one Mississippi, IN, one Mississippi, out...

And she was almost chanting now.

"That's right, fuck me, that's right, fuck me, that's right, fuck me.

And my body responded. That pressure, the tingling, and then the pressure, and then the growing urgency in my belly was there.

"That's right, fuck me," she kept on, and then it became just, "fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeFUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," as, for the first time, I brought my mother to orgasm.

And I was right there. Her final, satisfied cry took me with it, and I came, wonderfully, painfully, as I watched her face, her beautiful cumface of a woman satisfied. Her mouth was wide open, the final sound a breathy whistle, her eyes were so wide open I could see white all around the iris, her back arched and her body strained with her release, my balls were suddenly soaked.

I held that position, our eyes locked, as she shuddered and trembled and finally collapsed.

"OH, JESUS," she breathed, shuddering.

I pushed forward, trying to stay inside of her but it had been a VERY busy night and I softened and slipped out.

"Oh, Jesus," she said again, very softly, and her eyes rolled up and she went to sleep.

I'm not sure if she just went to sleep or passed out or fainted. It doesn't matter. She was out, and snoring softly before I managed to get completely off of her.

So I lay there, on my side, my chin propped in my cupped hand, looking at her. In her complete relaxation, I thought she was beautiful. She could easily pass for 30 right then, and a careful bartender might have asked for an ID. The image was broken when she coughed softly and farted.

I chuckled and laid down, my head using her arm as my pillow. I found her nipple with my mouth and was nursing as I drifted off to sleep.

And that is how my first day as a motherfucker came to a wonderful close.

12