Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 06

Story Info
"I like to watch," said Mitch watching Liz strip for two men.
5.8k words
4.35
24.9k
19
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support or your vote. Please vote.

Part Six: "I like to watch," said Mitch while watching his wife strip naked for Peter and Lars.

With so very many people willing to remove their clothes as strippers and have sex as their job to make a living as prostitutes, how does someone get the ultimate, sexual job to enjoy a career as a porn star? While traveling Europe all-expense paid to shoot on location, living the life of a porn star was not only sexually satisfying but also glamorous. Answering an ad in the local paper in Beaverton, Oregon, just outside of Portland, for a European adult film company and meeting them at a hotel in busy downtown, Liz showed up for an audition with her husband.

As it so happened, Peter, the Producer, and Lars, the director, were looking for the All-American girl. They were searching for the girl next door. They wanted a woman of legal age, someone over 21-years-old but would settle for someone over 18-years-old. What they found was Liz. Even though she was 26-years-old, she looked 19-years-old and even younger when dressed and made up to play a role as a Girl Scout.

The next progression from her living life as a swinger in the swinging lifestyle to playing sexy, starring roles in adult films, few women make the leap from swinger to porn star. Few women have what Liz has, a pretty face and a shapely body. Few women are ready to use their God given gifts to make adult films. As if a chameleon, few women can make themselves appear much younger than they are.

With Liz being quite the busy sexual beaver, Beaverton was the perfect name for a city for someone like Liz to live. With the producer, Peter, and his director, Lars, were looking for the All-American, girl next door, why they chose Beaverton, Oregon instead of New York, New York to look for their porn stars was a mystery to all. Indeed, they had traveled to several different cities and Beaverton was their last stop before returning home with their porn stars in tow.

With her pretty looks, shapely body, and bubbly personality, filling their imagined image and with them having to look no further, Liz was hired as the girl next door on the spot. Not only did she have the look they wanted, young enough not to look of legal age but also she had the eager, willingness to do any sexual thing they wanted her to do. With her having no limits and/nor boundaries when it came to sex, adventurous, spontaneous, amenable, and agreeable, there was nothing sexual that Liz wouldn't willingly do. Even some porn actresses and actors have their limits but Liz didn't.

Moreover, encouraging her every step of the way, especially when it came to her having cuckold sex with other men while he watched, her husband supported her in her career as a porn actress. There was a more ideal job for Liz than to work as a porn star. Not only did she love to have sex but now she was paid to have sex. Life doesn't get any better than that.

This sexy, shapely, pretty now 26-year-old woman who still looked 19-years-old and was made to even look younger when dressed as a cheerleader, a high school student, a novice Nun, a sexy daughter, a waitress, a maid, a Girl Scout, a coed, and a cowgirl. With her getting better at acting and not as stiff in giving her dialogue, she made 13 porn movies for the adult film entertainment business with one getting better than the other. The more films she made, the better they were, and the better they were, the more people who watched them, and the more people who watched them, the more she was paid for her next film.

She had the innocent look that men who long to recapture their youth want their women to have. Her sexual attraction was to look like the young, virginal, next door neighbor's daughter. Her sexual attraction was to look like a father's or a friend's, young, sexy daughter. Her sexual attraction was for her to look so young that she appeared more sexually forbidden. Her sexual attraction was that she'd do anything sexual while doing anybody and while still looking so very innocent even when having the dirtiest and the nastiest sex.

* * * * *

After filling out a brief questionnaire about what she'd do and wouldn't do on film, she was asked to strip naked. No producer and/nor director would ever hire an adult entertainment actress or actor without seeing what they look like without their clothes. With them needing an actress who looked younger than her age, it was important that they hire someone who didn't have tattoos and/or body piercings. Back in the 70's, it was as uncommon for a woman to have tattoos and multiple piercings in the way that it's customary today.

Being that adult films were more about sex than plot, dialogue, setting, backstory, description, character development, and tension, it was more important that all of their actors and actresses had porn star bodies. Peter and Lars wanted their female actresses to have big tits just as they wanted their male actors to have big cocks. Yet, wanting and needing her to look virginally innocent, especially when filming a rape and/or a sexually reluctance scene, they needed someone who looked the part and Liz was that special someone. Her youthful appearance and effervescence transcended her chronological age. Able to believably act as if she was a teenager, she had the body of the woman.

Looking so very much younger, to look at her no one would think that she was a 26-years-old woman. To look at her and to guess her age, they'd guess that she was 19-years-old. Then, when she dressed in costume as a high school student of a cheerleader, she looked the sexually forbidden age of 17-years-old. Indeed, looking much like the girl next door, to look at her no one would ever think that she was a swinger turned porn star.

Looking like such a nice girl, no one would ever think that she sucked so many cocks and fucked so very, many men. With her looking so innocent, no one would ever think that she enjoyed having sex with women as much as she enjoyed having sex with men. In the way that she appeared and comported herself, no one would ever suspect that she's had threesomes, foursomes, orgies, gangbangs, circle jerks, and cum baths. For sure, no one would ever suspect that she's had SCAT fetish sex but she has, several times.

Another successful porn star want-to-be, to talk to her on the street, no one would suspect that she was a budding porn star. She looked too young to legally have sex. She was a woman that any future mother-in-law would embrace and warmly welcome to her family as her future-daughter-in-law. With her rosy cheeks and big blue eyes, she looked so good and so wholesome. In the way deceptive way she looked and acted, no one would ever know that she's had hundreds of cocks in her hands, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass. No one would ever suspect her of uttering the word cock never mind sucking and fucking hundreds of cocks.

A chameleon of a woman, no one would ever believe that she was so very sexually experienced. Even when she was in bed naked and having gangbang sex, she looked like a virgin. She looked like the woman that mothers wanted their sons to meet, to marry, and to give them grandchildren. Yet, at the same time, she looked like the woman that fathers would love her to suck them before and after she fucked them. Able to turn it on or turn it off, she had that sexy look that all men loved to see when with a woman young enough to be their daughter.

* * * * *

Taking her time stripping off her clothes, using her God given assets to showcase the symmetry of her shapely figure, teasing them and sexually enticing them, she gave the producer and director a slow, sexy striptease show of her curvaceous body. As if he was her personal audience and cheering section, and he was, she looked over at her husband and smiled. Looking from her to look at Peter and Lars, Mitch watch Liz undressing as if he was seeing her undress for the very first time. With her knowing that he liked watching her tease and seduce other men while stripping off her clothes, she knew that he liked to watch. Eager to have sex with the two men, she couldn't wait to give her husband more to see.

She unbuttoned one slow button of her blouse at a time and looked to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before looking up at the three men and before unbuttoning the next unbuttoned button. Sexually teasing them, the sexy sight of the top of Liz's bra and her long line of cleavage was such an erotic sight to see and, obviously, a sight that Mitch never tired of seeing. Not only did she had big, heavy breasts but also she had shapely breasts. If any small breasted woman wanted perfect tits for a plastic surgeon to replicate, they'd wanted breasts that looked like Liz's breasts.

Taking her slow, sweet time about undressing herself, once her blouse was all unbuttoned, she slowly unzipped her short skirt while wiggling her tight, round ass as her skirt slid down her shapely legs to her feet. Exposing her light, blue, bikini panties to them, she stepped out of her skirt before removing her arms from her blouse. Now dressed in only her panty and bra, not shy, embarrassed, or modest, she stood before them as if she was fully clothed. Yet, even though it wasn't required, with her wanting to show them all she could do, while giving her husband a treat, she was intent on having sex with not only the producer but also with the director too while Mitch watched. With neither of them making the first sexual move, she took it upon herself to make the first sexual overture.

"Would you like me to do you both to show you what I can do sexually? I don't mind," she said giving them a sexy smile.

She made solid eye contact first with the producer and then with the director without even looking at or checking with her husband for his permission. Always a green light, she didn't need permission from her husband to suck and fuck another man. As long as he was in the room watching, especially when he was in the room watching, she was free to do any sexual thing she wanted.

"We, um, just need to see what you look like naked Liz," said Peter, the Producer, while remaining the consummate professional that he is but showing some unexpected, uncomfortable nervousness.

Looking so very young and seemingly acting so very inexperienced but giving them a sexy look that betrayed her innocence, she solicited them for sex as if asking them if they wanted to buy Girl Scout cookies from a Girl Scout. She solicited them for sex in the way that she'd be playing a novice nun and asking them to make a donation to the Catholic charities. Perplexed by the mystery and the mystic of her, a paradox who was as confusing and confounding as any conundrum, she was an enigma.

A sweet onion that needed to be peeled and unraveled, all the sexual fun was in seeing what made her tick while watching her undress in front of Peter and Lars while Mitch watched. Notwithstanding the sensual mystery of her, someone with the appearance of a teenage, obviously for them to be so interested in her, they knew that the girl next door look would play well on camera. A woman that men would love her to suck and fuck them, and with her able to command the attention of the camera and her audience, she looked like someone's young and forbidden daughter.

Someone who looks so young, is what men want and need to have in their sexual fantasies of having sex with her or with any other women they know from their neighborhoods. Someone who will do any sexual thing, at any time, is the woman that all men want. Someone with her surprising level of sexual experience has all the makings of a top porn star. Someone who looks this good, acts so well, and has no aversion to any sexual act, can make Peter and Lars a lot of money.

"Making your toes curl and your mustaches smolder, I can give you the best blowjobs of your lives," she said to the two men with a dirty laugh.

Even when delivering that line, she still looked like the virginal girl next door. She moved her hand to her mouth and moving her hand back and forth while pushing out her cheek again and again with her tongue made it appear that she was really giving someone, Peter and/or Lars, a blowjob. Mesmerized while watching her fake a blowjob, as if watching a live sex act on stage, the two men watched her with their undivided, focused attention while Mitch watched them for their reactions. With one eye on his wife and one eye on Peter and Lars, obviously Mitch was enjoying Liz's striptease show as much as the producer and director were.

With the indentation of her pussy slit and her obvious camel toe showing through her thin, sheer panty, as if she was sitting in the stands watching a baseball game, she sat in front of the producer's desk with her legs spread. Only, even with her sitting there in her underwear and with her legs spread, instead of looking slutty, somehow she looked innocent. Somehow, even though she looked so sexy, especially since she looked so sexy, she looked like a woman that men would want to take care of and protect. Uniquely relevant, especially for the adult film industry, with one look combating the other for the identification of who she really was, she had the knack of looking so coyly sexy and so virginally innocent at the same time.

She wasn't shy of showing her body or ashamed of her sexuality. Yet, sitting in a chair in the office of a producer of adult films with his director there with him, seemingly a kitten in a lion's den, she's the type of woman who'd drive men wild. She's the type of woman who'd make any man insanely and possessively jealous. Wrapping any man around her finger with her God given gifts and unparalleled sexuality, she's the type of woman who'd make any man do anything she wanted him to do. She's the type of woman who'd make a man commit a crime and even resort to murder to cover her tracks and/or to save her beautiful, soft skin and round ass from going to jail.

Emanating from the mouth of someone who looks so forbiddingly and illegally young, even though she was twenty-six-years-old, the surprise of her saying something so sexually explicit was shocking. Looking like the poster girl of the Vermont Maid maple syrup spokeswoman, she looked like butter would just melt in her mouth. Reminiscent of Shirley Temple playing Heidi but with tits, with her acting so coyly innocent and with only her true chronical age betraying her, she was a little girl trapped in a woman's body.

The best of both worlds, innocence peppered with sexual passion, any man who had sex with her would fulfill his every sexual fantasy. In the way that her husband would never leave his wife for any other woman, any man who had sex with her would be glad that he had. A memory that he'd remember the rest of his life, he could brag to all of his friends that he had sex with Liz. He could tell everyone he knows and all of those he'd later meet that had sex with a porn star.

Obviously, for them to be so enamored with her, both the producer and the director saw her intrinsic value. With them knowing the pulse of their audience, their audience would just eat her up and continue to come back for more. Looking as if she's never given a hand job never mind a blowjob, she looked so young, so sweet, and so innocent that no one would ever suspect her of propositioning two men by asking them if they wanted her to suck them and fuck them. No one would believe she was sitting in the office of the producer of adult films while applying to be a porn star.

A juxtaposition of meaning and a paradox, to look at her, she looked so nice, albeit so sexy. As if to look at her was infectious, she had an undercurrent of sexuality that was contagious. As if she was a witch who cast spells on men, she had a way of giving men a fever of lustful desire. As if she was a modern day Medusa but beautiful instead of ugly, she had a way of turning men speechless, to babbling idiots, and to stone with their inability to act upon their desire to seduce her.

There was just something about her that made men want her. Any man who saw her wanted to stick their cocks in her. Any man who saw her wanted to hold her and kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. She was the type of woman that men wanted to own and control but no one could own her and certainly no one could control her. Seemingly a one man type of woman, when she wasn't having sex with a multitude of men, the only man she allowed to use her body whenever he wanted was her husband.

"Sex won't be necessary to get the job," said the director looking nervously from his producer before responding.

Obviously, Lars was as sexually enamored with her as was Peter. With just his nervous look, having seen the look hundreds of times before, Liz knew that he wanted her to suck his cock. She knew he wanted to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow while he fondled her big tits and fingered her huge nipples. With her having had sex with so many men, neither one of them were hard to read.

Even under the possibility of jeopardizing their potential business relationship with her, both men wanted to bed her. Even at the risk of ruining one of their movies with favoritism getting in the way of their better judgment when directing her, she knew that both men wanted to have sex with her. Unable to control themselves, Liz had cast a spell over them in the way she'd be casting a spell on her audience. With Peter and Lars willing to throw all caution to the wind, she could tell that both these men would do anything to have sex with her.

Surely not the best looking woman in the world or a woman with the best body but there was something about her that drove men wild. She was certainly pretty enough and had a much better body than most but there was just something about her that attracted men to her in the way of a moth to a light. In the way that Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, and/or Scarlet Johansson could control any man with just a look or a smile, Liz had that same effect on men. Any man who saw Liz wanted to make love to her. With their reluctant willingness tucked in her bra as if a secret, sexual note to herself, not taking no for an answer, Liz persevered in seducing Peter and Lars.

"If I fucked you..." she with a purposeful pause while curling her light brown hair with her finger and while sexily and seductively looking from one man to the other. Even when she said fuck, as if honey dripped from her lips, she had that look of innocence. "You'd divorce your wife and disown your children to marry me," she said and no doubt they would. Looking so shyly innocent, she demurely put her index finger to her lips to suck on her finger. "Only, I'm already married," she said with a sexy laugh while sexily looking at her husband.

As if instantly jealous, both men looked from her to look at her husband. Mitch gave them a self-satisfied smile. Obviously, he was one lucky bastard to have a woman like her in his life and in his bed. Obviously, he was one lucky bastard to be able to sexually share such a woman with other men while he watched.

In the scheme of things, how many wives would willingly have sex with other men while their husbands watched? How many married women would have sex, albeit swinging and swapping sex, while their husbands did the same with other women? She looked from her husband to look at the producer and then to the director again before focusing back at the producer.

"Although there's plenty of room for many men in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass, there's only room for one man in my heart and in my life and that man is Mitch," she said turning to look at her husband to smile lovingly at him. "He's the love of my life and the reason why I'm his wife."

She blew Mitch a kiss before giving Peter and Lars sexy looks. With just a look and without Liz having to say another word, with her giving them the green light and with Mitch going along with whatever she wanted to do sexually, they both knew her meaning. Moreover and obviously, Liz didn't need Mitch's permission to have sex with Peter and/or with Lars. Double penetration, Liz would like nothing more than to blow Peter while fucking Lars and then blowing Lars while fucking Peter. Ideally, it would be even more fun if Mitch joined in too but, the first time having sex with the two men, she'd rather have sex alone with Peter and with Lars while Mitch watched. Imagine the pillow talk Liz must have had with her husband later that night.

12