Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, he'd love for his daughter to blow him. Obviously, he'd love to cum in his daughter's mouth. Obviously, with him getting sexually and seemingly overly excited by the explicit sexual conversation that he was having with his daughter, her father wiped a hand across his face as if he was a man dying of thirst.

"Yes, he ejaculated his cum in my mouth," said Liz as if she was reliving the memory of licking her prom date's semen from her lips.

When her father mindlessly fingered his hardening prick through his pants, she looked down at the bulge that showed in her father's trousers. As if she was a snake charmer, without even touching him, fondling him, stroking him, and/or sucking him, she watched her father's cock grow bigger and harder.

"Tell me and don't lie," he said with quivering voice. "Did you swallow his cum?"

He stared at her eyes as if to see if she was telling him the truth or playing him before he stared at her exposed, big, naked tits again.

"Yes," she said. "I sucked him, Daddy. I allowed him to cum in my mouth and I swallowed him too. He ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed him," she said pausing while watching her father touching himself through his pants again.

"Oh, my God," said her father under his breath.

"Even though this was my first blowjob, I finally found something that I love to do Daddy," she said not even believing that she was so brazenly confessing to her father that she loved sucking cock. "I finally found something that I'm good at doing, Daddy," she said goading him, daring him, and sexually teasing her father to ask her to suck his cock too.

* * * * *

While staring at his daughter to obviously watch her reaction to seeing the impression of his stiff prick through his pants, her father unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. In the way that she was standing there exposed to her father, he exposed himself to his daughter. In the way he had been staring at her exposed tits, she stared down at her father's exposed prick before looking up at him. She stared at his big prick as if she was hypnotized by the sight of her Dad's cock.

She watched him mesmerized while he stroked himself before answering him. Brazenly without embarrassment or shame, like father like daughter, with the both of them immodestly immoral and incestuously deranged, her father stroked himself to an erection while his daughter watched. Fascinated by the sight of her father's big cock, she watched his prick grow bigger and stiffer. If he asked her to, she'd suck her father in the way she sucked her prom date. If he put a hand to the back of her pretty head, she'd not only allow him to cum in her mouth but also, she'd swallow.

"Are you telling me that sucking cock is what you love to do? Are you telling me that sucking cock is something that you're good at doing?"

Seemingly, again, he had to rephrase his question and ask the same question twice for him to comprehend that his daughter not only loved sucking cock but also was good at sucking cock. Mesmerized by his stiff prick in the way that he was mesmerized by her big tits, Liz watched her father stroking himself to an even harder erection. He stared at her full lips in the way that she was staring at his stiff prick.

"Yes Daddy. I'm a good cocksucker. I love the feeling of a hard prick in my mouth. I love the taste of a man's cum. I love feeling the power and the control that I have over a man when stroking him and sucking him," she said making eye contact with her father before staring at his prick. "I love giving blowjobs, Daddy."

She looked at her father as if he was a man who picked her up in a bar and her father looked at her as if she was a prostitute he paid to suck his prick.

"Oh, my God," said her father stroking himself faster.

While putting a finger to her lips and sucking it before speaking, she gave him a sexy smile.

"I love looking up at a man when he has his hard, hairy prick in my mouth and when he's feeling my tits and fingering my nipples," she said obviously hinting at her father to do the same.

While staring at her father's exposed prick, she ran a slow tongue over her lips as if he was licking an ice cold Popsicle and she was so terribly hot. While staring at her fathers exposed prick, she felt her tits and fingered her nipples.

"Show me," he said offering his cock to her by raising it and holding it up in his hand. "Show me what you did to your prom date," he said stroking himself to a harder erection. "Show Daddy how you stroked him before you sucked him. Show me how you stared up at him with your big, beautiful, blue eyes while he felt your big tits and fingered your huge nipples. Show me how you allowed him to cum in your mouth. Show me how you swallowed his cum. Prove to me that you're a good cocksucker."

He put a heavy hand to her shoulder and forced her down to her knees. Immediately Liz dropped to her knees in front of her father and replaced his hand with her hand. She slowly stroked his cock before stroking him harder and stroking him faster. Then, she did the forbidden. She did what no daughter should do to her father and what no father should do to his daughter, she took her father's prick in her mouth.

"Oh, Daddy," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "I love you, Daddy."

Then, while looking up at her father with her big, blue eyes, he impaled her mouth with his stiff cock by sliding himself in deeper.

"I love you, Liz," he said putting a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

Not one to waste such an incestuous opportunity of getting a blowjob from his hot, sexy daughter, he reached his right hand down to touch her big, left breast, feel her big, left breast, and fondle her big, left breast while fingering her huge, left nipple.

"Unlike your mother's saggy, B cup breasts, your breasts are so big and firm. Your nipples are huge. I can't wait to take them in my mouth to suck them," he said.

He continued feeling his daughter's breasts with one hand while fingering her nipple and pushing her head forward with his other hand. In the way she had control over her date with her hand and her mouth, she now had control over her father. Sucking him deeper, she stroked him faster. Proving that she was a good cocksucker, it didn't take very long for her father to cum in his daughter's mouth.

"Oh, my God, Liz. I'm going to cum. Suck it baby. Suck my cock. Suck Daddy's prick. That's it. Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. Oh, Liz! Oh, Liz! Oh, Liz," he said exploding a volume of warm, oozy cum in Liz's willing mouth.

Obviously driven by having incestuous sex with his daughter, as if he was a volcano, he erupted. With a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head while holding her in place and pushing her face forward, he humping her mouth while continuing to ejaculate a huge volume of warm, oozy cum in her mouth. Hearing the ruckus so early in the morning, her mother, her sister, and two brothers entered the living room.

Instead of protesting, instead of stopping her husband, and instead of her sister saving Liz from her father and her two brothers protecting their sister from their Dad, they watched Liz blowing their father. They stared at the sexual exchange as if they were watching strangers having sex in public instead of watching Liz blowing her father. As soon as his wife walked in the room, seemingly and inherently knowing she was there with them in the room, he ejaculated his cum in Liz's mouth. Taking all that he had to give, she swallowed her father. Now finished with her Dad, she turned to her brothers.

"Do you want me to suck you too," she said looking up at her brothers after swallowing her father's cum while still on her knees.

Liz's brother, Al, looked to his brother, Bob, before they both looked to their father as if asking permission for his sister to suck them. As if giving them the green, sexual light, their Dad gave them a nod.

"Yes," said her brother Al pulling down his pajama bottoms to expose his 7" cock. "I'd love for you to blow me Liz.

"Yes," said her brother Bob pulling down his boxer shorts to expose his 8" cock. "Suck my cock, Sis."

In the way of giving her first of many circle jerks, she moved between her two brothers to show her ambidexterity. Sucking one while stroking the other, Liz blew both of her brothers. In the way that her father felt her tits and fingered her nipples, her brothers felt her tits and fingered her nipples while she sucked them and stroked them. Al was first to cum in her mouth. Then, leaving Al to orally satisfy Bob, Liz sucked her other brother.

After watching her daughter orally pleasure her father, Liz's mother, Sharon, removed her nightgown while watching Liz orally pleasure her brothers. While watching Liz sucking her sons, Al and Bob, Liz's mother moved to the couch and rubbed her clit with her fingers. As soon as Liz finished with her brothers, she crawled over to her mother and moved her mouth to between her mother's legs. She licked her mother's pussy while fingering her mother's pussy. Not to be let out of the fun, in a chain of womanly, incestuous love, Liz's sister, Kate, moved between Liz's legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy.

After Liz gave her mother an oral orgasm and Liz's sister, Kate, gave Liz an oral orgasm, Liz's father pushed Liz down on the carpet, mounted her, and stuck his cock in her virginal pussy. Her brother Al, moved between his mother's legs and Sharon guided her son's cock inside of her while Bob made love to his sister, Kate. Fucking, licking, and sucking, switching from one to the other as if they were having a swingers' orgy, the family had incestuous sex all night.

* * * * *

If a psychiatrist was to analyze her and her father, he'd conclude that her father was responsible for setting her pornographic life in motion with incest, first with the swinging and then with the pornographic movies. Her father was the man who popped her cherry. After that, with her mother already having sex with her brothers, and with Liz already having sex with her sister, it was an easy transition for Liz to have sex with her brothers.

Their perfect porn actress, Liz showed Peter and Lars that not only could she suck and fuck two enormous black cocks but also she loved sucking and fucking two, big, black cocks. Liz showed Peter and Lars that she could have sex with a man pretending to be her father as if he was her actual father. Liz showed her producer and her director that she enjoyed having sex with women as much as she enjoyed having sex with men.

To be continued...

12