Intro-Confessions of a Secret Slut

Story Info
That One Summer-Confessions Intro.
1.2k words
4.47
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Here is the intro for a project I've been working on called Confessions of a Secret Slut. As I ramp up, the encounters do as well, and I so look forward to getting downright dirty just like the stories I share. While it's mainly an audio series, I'll also type it out to stay with the traditional format for those who prefer to read.

It's only fitting I think, to share how I lost my virginity. It was the day I realized sex would be the most important part of my life, and that nothing was an obstacle when it came to getting it.

To give you a little background, Jay was definitely not someone I was supposed to be messing around with. Not only because he was the ex-boyfriend of my ex-girlfriend, but the fact that he had a lovely girlfriend and had been dating her for close to a year. They swore to everyone who would listen that they were going to lose it together, to show their love for one another. As you can guess, it didn't exactly go according to plan.

Jay and I been friends since we took the same French class in high school and had gotten past the whole ex-girlfriend debacle. The summer before he left for the Army and I went to college is where it started. Our harmless, flirtatious jokes suddenly started having an edge to them. We moving to quick, discreet touching when we thought no one was looking, until one day it escalated. It was summer, and we agreed to go to a movie with a few mutual friends. I made sure to snag a seat beside him, already looking forward to the teasing that would ensue. It started with the usual grazing of my fingers over his jeans, but I was feeling bold that day. My hand circled closer to his crotch until it was resting on the obvious bulge straining against the rough material. He put his jacket over his lap and, after a moment of hesitation, undid the button and zipper, leaving me to explore. Right there next to our friends who were blissfully unaware, I stroked him until he erupted in my hand, streams of hot sticky cum running down my fingers. I wiped most of it on his jacket then stuck a finger in my mouth. My first time tasting cum aroused me. It was the beginning of the end.

After that, we gave up all pretense of a simple friendship and began meeting regularly in the woods by the movie theater for mutual oral. The first time his tongue found my clit I gasped, grabbing a handful of his hair and bucking my hips in his face. The clumsy fingers that brought me to orgasm every night didn't come close to that feeling. My body felt like it was on fire. He patiently licked, sucked and teased my clit until I came, soaking his face with wetness as waves of pleasure rolled through me. In return, I would get on my knees for him, happily bobbing my lips and tongue over his cock until he came, moaning, in my mouth. Even then I knew what to do, and swallowed every time. Dirty texts would fly back and forth after each meeting, our bodies always aching for more.

Finally, came the day where we had snuck away from our friend group during an outing and went to our favorite spot in the woods. He laid down the blanket he brought and we started like we always did. Soft kisses while we slid each others clothes off. Tongues, hands and teeth exploring the others body, reveling in the sensations. His tongue lapping at my pussy until I was dripping wet, then switching so I could slide him into my mouth. That day I had the bright idea to rub the tip of his cock against my clit, assuring him I wouldn't slip it inside. I had the best intentions and wasn't going to do something he was adamantly against. But if his tongue felt that good, then this would feel even better I reasoned.

I was right. It felt so good he kept bucking his hips up, gasping and saying my name. Of course, I didn't account for the movement, (which he claimed he couldn't control) so just a few minutes later, a particularly hard one caught me off guard and I lost my footing, his cock sliding halfway into me. I was soaking wet but it still hurt at first. As I sank down and stayed there for a few seconds, in shock that he was buried inside me, I began to notice how amazing it felt, being full. Giving in to the sensation of me wrapped around him, he gripped my hips and began thrusting, fucking me hard and desperately. Cries of pleasure tumbled from our lips as we moved against each other, lost in the intoxicating new feeling. He didn't last very long and thankfully we snapped to our senses enough for him to pull out, where he came on his stomach. We stared at each other, awestruck at what just happened.

Later that night once I was home, I realized I would never be able to live without it again. It felt too good, too satisfying. It was the start of something that I would later lose control of, then finally give in to.

After that, we were insatiable. We tried to be as discreet as possible around others but the moment we got the chance we would sneak off to fuck. I wanted to say I felt guilty, but I was already lost to my lust. And while there were moments of guilt on his end, the pleasure I gave him kept him coming back. I never wanted anything more than what we had, especially since I was going to a different college than him and he was due to leave for basic training in the Army soon. I eventually got on birth control and he began cumming inside me, heightening the fun and unlocking a kink I have to this day.

We eventually stopped seeing each other after I confessed I had been hooking up with someone else as well as him only a few months after we started fucking. Sex was special to Jay and despite having a girlfriend he assumed I was being faithful to him when it came to that. But I already needed more than what he was giving me, my newly discovered sex drive having taken over. For the first time out of what would be many, I chose my lust. With him now out of the picture, I went on my first slut spree, hooking up with dozens of men within a years time. But those are stories for another day.

He actually found me on Facebook about 5 years ago and reached out. He was married with 3 kids at that point, but I still came up in his mind every now and then. I was flattered and in a good girl phase, so I gently declined his advances and blocked him. Now I wished I had kept in touch, if only to reminisce about those times, or to tease him, or maybe even stage a reunion where I could show him everything I had learned since that summer in the woods.

The summer I became a slut.