Confessions of a Sex Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Emma becomes her master's whore.
3.7k words
4.38
18.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 21

Dear Master,

I'm going to fuck someone else I don't know today. Not only am I going to fuck him, I'm going to spread myself open without ever having seen his face. You've whored me out to the first dominant that caught your eye. Is this a test run? Testing me for more loans in the future or just to see how much of a slut I am?

He can use and abuse me in any way he wants. Because you giving me to him means that I'm his slave for the day. That's something all of those vanilla boys will never understand. They pump and they strain and they make me wet at the idea that another new cock is filling my cunt, but they never touch me psychologically by their own will.

You serving me to this other dominant on a platter means he and you are both already in my head, mind-fucking me. I am nothing but your toy and you are giving me to this man because it arouses you, amuses you. I hope I please you. You give me so much pleasure.

I spent the early part of the day hunting for more cock. My mission was to get fucked as many times as possible before my period starts. I could feel my arousal increase and my attitude become more militant. Do you think that I would want these cocks as badly if you ordered me to fuck the smallest cocks I found? I can't tell if my desire for bigger and bigger dicks is because you like to see me reamed by them or because I really need to be pushed to capacity.

One day I'd like you to line up a gang-bang of dudes with small, thick cocks - 3 or 4 of them. Tie me up at the edge of a table so that my pussy is spread open at waist level. Then have them fuck me until they can't any more. Send them home. Will I be dying with the need for something bigger? I don't know, but I do know that I'd be dying for YOU. It's so filthy... Gang bang and I don't care who they are because I want to know how I'll react to a line of small thick dicks. Blindfold me, that's even hotter. Then, you fucking my brains out until I beg you to stop, because it's too much. And you just put me in another position and keep fucking because you decide when enough is enough for this cunt.

I digress! So, I set up some dates. The plan was for me to go to Gabriele's after submitting to mystery man Byron. Fuck him, then go get fucked by three new guys that I met that day. I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about it. So I lined them up, one after another, not telling any of them about the others. I'm trying very hard to be a model whore for you.

I bought two boxes of condoms. If this week is any indication, I'll need more. How dirty would it be if I never had a repeat lay and went through them all?

I showered and shaved and made sure I was ready for Byron. I cracked the door. I lay facedown on the bed in nothing but thigh-high stockings and a blindfold. He knocked and I told him to come in.

My body shivered at the sound of him dropping a bag by the door. A frisson of fear; had he brought toys? Toys to please or toys to torture? More shivers. His clothes slid against each other and I knew he was approaching the bed. It felt like every cell was contracting and relaxing as he leaned down. Every second lasted forever. A soft kiss on my cheek and then, "My name is Byron," whispered in my ear. I quaked at the soft baritone rumble. My pussy gushed.

I had a revelation then: You whoring me makes me a better slave. I never thought that it diminished my value, but being improved by it is another thing entirely. You told me to fuck him, someone you chose, and I did; obediently and with vigor. We both knew that I would cum and love being used; that is my nature. I didn't do it because I would enjoy it. I did it because you told me to be your whore. Because you own me, and it is your desire and right to do so as my master.

Did you know that that moment, laying there waiting for him to do... whatever he wanted would make me know that? Feel closer to you? More owned by you?

Those other boys can fuck me all day long and turn me into a complete slut, but Byron, he made me into your whore.

Byron alternated D/s and SM with softness, kisses, a short massage of my ass, nails lightly down my spine, praise. Pulling me taut, forcing me to relax. Push-pull. I was mad for his sex and did everything he asked, even when it wasn't inherently pleasurable.

He shoved his cock down my throat until I was gagging and could taste bile in my mouth, then eased me off and told me how good I was at sucking his cock; how beautiful I was covered in spit. Byron hooked his fingers into my pussy and used it as a handle, forcing me to raise my hips to almost impossible heights. He slapped my clit when I couldn't stay up high enough, then laved it softly with his tongue, using both hands to ease me down again, saying, "Good girl..."

I glowed and wanted him to do make me do it again!

He treated my mouth and pussy like they were meant to be treated - as tools for him to amuse himself. Then he made me masturbate while jerking on his cock until I came. I thought of him shoving that monster cock in my pussy. How I would tell you that for once someone could fill me up. Why was he making me wait so long?

His cock is the biggest I've ever seen, next to yours. As soon as I felt that thick, uncut dick, like a real slut, I wanted a ride. Not because he was dominating me, not because you told me to do it, the second I felt it I was reduced to a slut salivating over a huge cock. I reined her in though (my inner slut) and was the best slave I could be.

When he finally decided to fuck me, I felt full for the first time since the last time you pounded me. My pussy lips stretching and straining around it, protesting, burning, on fire. On the video I am really squealing. Moaning, squeaking, gasping. Eventually Byron started taking me doggy-style, which was appropriate, I think, considering what a bitch in heat I am. He must have liked my pussy as much as I liked his cock though, because he came, grunting in my ear. I felt his stomach muscles quivering against my back as he spasmed inside me.

Then Byron ordered me to cum. I wasn't sure I could, but he made it easier. He growled in my ear, "Touch yourself. TOUCH YOURSELF. That's right. Now cum for me. Cum for me. CUM FOR ME." And I did. I came, yelling, "I'm cumming!" I knew you would see and warm at what a good whore I had been for you.

Then I had another realization. When you whore me to other dominants, how good a slave I am reflects on how good a master you are, how well-trained I am. If you lent your gardener to a neighbor and he fucked up the azaleas, you would be quite embarrassed. I will do my best to always be a good slave for you and make you proud to show me off and share me with whomever you please.

We lay panting in the hot room, after, and eventually he took my blindfold off, rubbing my smudged makeup a bit, chuckling.

Then Byron and I went and enjoyed a drink and a chat. We talked for about an hour before I headed to Gabriele's place. It felt comfortable. I really think that us intelligent kinkster types are a different breed.

If any other guy had wanted to talk after sex it would have been painful for me. If any of them offered to buy anything for me I would exclaim, "I'm not a prostitute!" But if Byron had wanted to take me to dinner or entertain me in some way, it would have been ok because it would be like he was showing his appreciation for the gift. Not that I'm saying he should or that I desired that from him. But with this guy, there is an awareness that the gift is not just the pussy, but that it is much more valuable than just sex. Any sign of appreciation would be a token of thanks for the gift of a slave, not for getting laid. Am I making any sense?

When I left him, I spoke to you and sent you some video. You were pleased and said that since he had been a good dominant and I a good slave that you would whore my ass out to him. I'm going to need to practice some! It's been a long time since I had something that big in my ass.

I left for Gabriele's, knowing that I was going to fuck two men in one day who didn't know about each other. And that tomorrow it would be three; four with Gabriele! It exhilarated me.

Gabriele and I got something to eat and watched television for a short while. Then I sucked on his dick, pushing it all the way back into my throat until I gagged. Byron's skull fucking earlier made it easier to take it all; I felt my throat close over his tip again and again.

The only position to start with, in my mind, was me riding his cock. It's not my favorite, but it makes me feel like a whore to squat in that extremely awkward position and swallow cock in my pussy. I rode him until my legs tired and then pulled him on top of me.

Gabriele loves to fuck me with my feet up in the air. My pussy gets tight and he just hammers his dick into me. And I love it. My pussy was sore from Byron's stretching but I actually adored it. The stretching reminded me where my filthy cunt had been. That this was the second man to lie on me and fuck to his heart's content.

Gabriele fell asleep almost immediately after shooting his load and I slipped out of bed to send you more sexy videos before I, too, drifted asleep.
September 22

Dear Master,

When the alarm went off this morning, the first thing I did was reach over and grab Gabriele's cock. My first assignment of the day! I reveled in its hardness and pulled him on top of me. Even in sleep my cunt was still wet enough that he slid right in. It's good to be a whore.

I let him turn me over and fuck me from behind, pumping up back at him until he groaned in my ear, "Oh God, you're going to make me cum so hard!" It thrilled me; an electric shock shimmered through my veins, bursting in my clit. It makes me so excited to make people cum!

He went to shower and I realized that I hadn't showered since before Byron. The scent and saliva of two men lay on my skin. Mmmm... dirty. I caught the metro to my hotel, wanting time to shower and be ready for my 11 o'clock fuck date.

I got nice and clean, shaved myself all over, and did my hair so that it was soft and a little wild. I wore my white summer skirt and a blue bra tank and white sandals. I looked very fresh and innocent. I did it on purpose. I thought you might get a kick out of me looking like a schoolmarm and fucking guys I didn't know all day long. What do you think? Or would you rather I look the part too? Tell me... It makes me happy to do what you like.

I met him out front and we went to a nearby café to chat. He was a little annoying and even put me off the first time I asked if he wanted to head back to my hotel room. The second time he accepted. As we walked through the lobby, I knew he was the first man the receptionists would see me with and that they would see me with two others.

Mark was really fantastic at giving head. And really into it. We sixty-nined for a long time and I came so hard! He had been softly licking, nipping, sucking on my clit and got me to the edge but never got rough enough to make me cum. For long, endless minutes I writhed, desperate. When I finally shouted my orgasm, it was amazing. Really incredible.

We stopped and I told him I wanted it doggy-style with him recording his cock going in and out of me. And he did. Even made a little dialogue to go along. Watching him sliding in and out of me on that video made me so hot after he left. Hearing his heaving breathing and gasping, "Ohhh, you're going to make me cum!" makes me blush and get wet at the same time. I hope you enjoy it.

He seemed disappointed that I made him leave, but I needed to make room for the next man. He grudgingly left after getting me to promise that after my period, if I was still in Paris, that I'd give him a call.

I was really panting for more. Next up was Cash. He showed up and I was both immediately attracted to and turned off by his swagger. I hate those guys. But I knew that that would probably translate to the slamming I needed. My pussy, already wet from the Mark's dick and all the oral attention, seemed to get even wetter, if possible. My hips twitched a little, trying to unstick my panties from my swollen pussy lips.

Cash and I had the requisite meet at a café and then went back to my room. He didn't put me off. He was so ready to go. We were both naked and I was sucking on his dick within moments of entering my room. He had a nice, pretty cock, his balls nicely shaven. I made sure to lick and suck on them a lot. I figured he must love it if he was so meticulously groomed.

Cash played for the camera, making sure the angle was good, teasing me with his cock, talking to you, showing off my body in all of the positions he pushed me into. I lapped it up. It made me so hot.

He had me ride his face in a 69 position and I worshipped his hard dick, licking over and over and over for the camera. Did you see? Did you see me look at you occasionally? I wanted you to know that I was swallowing my third cock of the day for you. For your viewing pleasure. I couldn't cum though and after a while I stopped him and knelt back on my heels, saying simply, "Fuck me?"

Oh and he did. I don't remember the order of our positions, but I think we started in doggy, which made me moan and hump back at him. Then on my back he took a few pictures of his cock inside me. I felt more on display for the camera taking still photos than for the video camera. Frozen in time.

Then he jerked me to the edge of the bed and fucked me standing up with my legs straight up in the air. It felt so amazing. He wasn't even hitting my spot directly, but it was so swollen from the two orgasms and the oral we had been doing that, to my surprise, I felt an orgasm building. I tightened my pussy and came on his cock. I moaned and shuddered, "I'm cumming!" He continued stroking hard and fast for a few seconds and then slowed down and I almost screamed, "NO!" because I wasn't finished, but then he mustered his strength and thrust as hard as he could; then withdrew and then plunged deep and withdrew, again and again, forcing gasps and cries from my throat.

He withdrew and threw my legs open in front of the camera. Carelessly nonchalant with my body. I couldn't move and lay there, spread open for you. Cash took his finger and stuck it in my pussy; shook it back and forth before saying to the camera, "I think she just came." He chuckled on his way to the bathroom to fetch a towel. My face flushed crimson and my pussy clenched like a vise. Embarrassed at the way he was degrading me but loving it too.

Cash came back and said that he was very hot and collapsed on the bed. I mounted him, squatting and pushed my cunt down to the hilt. I rode him in that awkward position, knowing you would see my body on the video. I knew you would realize that it was hard for me to do that, but that I did it to please you and that you would think I was beautiful, even if I did not. Your beautiful, insatiable cunt.

Eventually I tired and Cash fucked me from a spooning position til he came. I still thrilled when he said he was going to. I just... I feel delight in making others cum. Pleasure slave.

I had no trouble getting him out and I put my clothes back on, without a shower, to run errands. The whole time I wondered if people could tell what a whore I'd become. If there was something different about me... a more brazen look, a sultry stare, the tilt of my hips that might indicate I was always ready for cock. But I didn't really feel whorish.

You called and assured me that I was and counted the ways. You're so perfect. You knew exactly how to make me realize what was true all along. Three cocks so far and it was only 4pm. Mmm. And more to come. I adore you, Master. You're in me, always.

I finished my errands and met the last cock of the day - Lorenzo. We chatted easily and then went back to my hotel. He was a little weird about the camera but we got to fucking pretty soon. Good kisser. That's about all I can say about that.

I almost wish I'd ended the day with Cash. Lorenzo just got me worked up again and left me aching to get pounded and humiliated.

We tried to arrange for another cock. My one stipulation was that I didn't want to talk to anyone. I'd already expended a tremendous amount of small talk and I just wanted the sex. I would assume a doggy position with a blindfold and whoever it was would come in, do their business for thirty minutes and then leave me well-fucked. Too bad we couldn't find anyone. That would have been steamy hot.

I think that I'm becoming addicted to cock and since you're not here to satisfy me... I could take dozens before my trip is over. Are you ready for me to take that many men? Like a succubus, sucking their cum and then sending them away wondering what had happened. Or will you make me insane with need by keeping me celibate? Both ideas have me in spasms, because both require I bend to your will. I want to be bent.

Sometimes I wonder though... Would you love me as much if I had come to you already this sex monster? Would you have found me as refreshing and lovely? And if not... will you love me less for it eventually? Will you begin to see me as used and unworthy? Please tell me no...

That night I booked a ticket to see you. I need you. Need your warmth and your love and how you are in me even when you're across the room. And your cock. Need you pumping in me, filling me, leaving me limp and satisfied and dripping not only with my wetness, but your cum. Your cumslut is coming home...


September 23

Dear Master,

I'm so excited that I get to go see you tomorrow! I spent the day writhing, yearning for your cock. Another might have slaked my thirst for a short while, but I'm a monster today... Throbbing, a woman made mad by lust for you.

I checked out of the hotel early and went to Gabriele's place. I almost attacked him in the hallway. He actually pushed me off of him to get ready for the gym because we were running late. Can you believe it? Gabriele!

All evening I was hyper, my senses in overdrive. Everything smelled delicious. Everything looked bright. My clit throbbed with every step as if shouting, "Master is coming, Master is coming!"

Then after our showers G and I went out to dinner and it was pleasant. When we got back to his place he fucked me in the basic missionary position with my legs up, but the tightness from being fucked by four guys the day before made me extremely sensitive. It felt delightful, though I didn't cum.

Now I am on my way to see you. I'm so happy, I'm almost crying. I'm such a sap for you. I'm also excited by our plans tonight. Another stranger is going to fuck me while you fuck a 19-year-old submissive. You're going to fuck me together and then he gets to use me until you come back, when you will take my stretched asshole with your beautiful cock.

Will you let me cum? I hope so. The last man to make me cum was two long days ago - Cash. I want you to reclaim all of my holes and mark them with your cum.

After all of that, I will curl up against your side and sleep better than I have since the day you left me.