Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's naked?" My two sons came into the room just as Dean asked the question.

"Your mom is taking her clothes off and posing naked for her art classes," Dean said even before letting me respond.

"Cool, can I sign up for the class," my oldest, Erich, said likely without realizing that he had said it aloud?

"You don't think that's a bad thing, you exposing yourself in a school?" Dean asked, why did you not even discuss it with me," the prudish aspect of his personality appeared and his voice was rising.

"Take it, easy dad," Erich said, "Mom's an attractive woman, she can do what she wants, plus lots of the college art classes have naked models," and he turned to me and said, "No way, I think it's cool mom, all my friend's think you're a MILF anyway."

Dean knew what a MILF was and immediately turned an even brighter shade of red.

"I was going to tell you, Dean, the posing is nothing, the instructor said it's very tasteful, and besides I haven't done nude yet, and everyone in the class is over fifty, except me and the professor."

"I don't know," Dean said.

"Come on dad, don't be a prude, we think it's cool," the boys said sounding almost as if they had one voice.

"What will people say?" Dean asked.

"Nobody's going to know and besides nobody cares," I said, "Anyway, you always tell me, I'm just a soccer mom."

"Mom, you are far more than that, I see how people look at you, you are a total babe," Erich said, suddenly stepping behind a chair as if to hide something.

"Erich, you are biased," I laughed.

Dean asked, "Nate, do you think your mom is a MILF?" The bluntness of the question surprised everyone.

My youngest turned bright red and then said, "Well, actually, ya."

Like Erich, for some reason, he also tried to cover the front of his pants with his textbook. I think I was more embarrassed by the fact they both were sporting bulges in their pants and they both thought I was a MILF more than I was about actually posing naked in front of my art class.

Dean wasn't convinced and said, "We'll talk more about this after the ball game," and he left the room and turned on the TV.

Erich said, "It's a cool mom," and hugged me initially trying hard not to poke me and not succeeding. I hugged him back and after a moment of trying, I could feel him relax and then felt him pushing hard against me. He didn't say anything but at least a small part of me reacted with some excitement.

Nate did the same when he hugged me too, but he didn't even try to hide his erection and pushed himself hard against me while we hugged.

"Dad's wrong mom, I would like to see you naked too," and boldly kissed me on the lips right in front of his brother. It was a kiss you would expect from an eighteen-year-old, a little sloppy, with lots of tongue, but the raw passion was there too.

"What?" Nate said as Erich looked shocked.

"I just had the balls to do what you wanted to do Erich, now let's go watch the game," even though he was a year younger than his brother was, Nate was always the fearless, and somewhat reckless one.

"Erich, is that true?" I said knowing I was on dangerous ground, but given how I have been feeling these past couple of weeks, it seemed like many of my boundaries were becoming more suggestions than rock walls.

Without a word, Erich closed the distance between us and kissed me less awkwardly on the lips, his tongue slipping between them for just a moment.

He seemed to relax and even wrapped his arms around me and then kissed me again, this time much better and for much longer. I felt a little dazed and light-headed. I had known for a while both boys and their different girlfriends had been sexually active, but I had no idea just how active they had been.

"Yes," he said smiling and the escaped quickly into the living room to watch the game, but not before slapping my ass on his way out.

Nate smiled, slapped my ass too, and then followed his brother.

I wondered just how we had managed to cross a bridge that I had never even considered before.

Ironically, the only person in my family that hadn't kissed me passionately was my husband.

Their game took forever and in the meantime, I did some of the drawing exercises Michelle at given me. Dean went to bed without a word and the boys hung around watching me draw for a little while. We talked for a bit but they seemed restless. I think I knew what they wanted.

Nate spoke up first, "Mom we are going to bed, but we wanted to kiss you good night." Then there was a bit of silence.

"Okay, I said, "You always kiss me goodnight."

Erich added, "We wanted to kiss you like before." It was more of a question than a statement.

"Are you both sure?" I asked making them squirm a little. I could feel my own temperature starting to rise.

They spoke together, almost with one sound, "Yes!"

"Okay, but your father seems a little threatened," I said quietly,

They both agreed that their father seemed more than a little threatened, "We're not going to tell anyone," Erich said and Nate nodded his head.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked.

Erich stood up and approached me; he smiled and this time didn't hesitate at all.

He stepped closer he put his hands on my hips and second later our lips met. It was nice, nothing like with Michelle or even Heather, but Erich did much better this time and we kissed for a couple of minutes. Nate teased him about his hard-on which I said was perfectly natural and I was happy that I made him feel that way. I wanted to touch it so much but thought I had crossed enough taboo lines already and this time resisted the urge.

I wondered why I hadn't felt any guilt about what we were doing and decided that after twenty years of one-sided missionary sex I was repressed enough for everyone and I didn't want my boys to feel that way.

As soon as Erich said goodnight, he departed up the stairs, Nate smiled.

"Come on lover boy, let's do this?" I said teasing; Nate had no issues with confidence. Where Erich was sometimes slow and nervous, Nate was brassy and bold.

He kissed me with passion and technique, our lips dancing together for more than twice the time Erich and I had. I let his hands explore a little and they made a straight line to my pussy.

"Nate," and I slapped his hand, "If you want to kiss girls, remember to make them feel good, this is not just about what you want."

"Aww Mom," he whined.

"I think that's enough for one night," I said and he looked disappointed.

"What about next time?" he replied eagerly a second later.

"Well see, now get to bed," and I slapped him on the ass as he headed up the stairs.

I smiled as I heard them on the floor above, a few days ago, I would never have even thought about doing what I had just done, but instead of worrying about it, I smiled thinking about their reactions. My inhibitions as well as any sense of violating taboos seemed to have vacated my body along with any guilt.

I sat up for a little while thinking about what I had been doing; I fell asleep on the couch and woke up around 1 am. I climbed into bed and my dreams that night involved Michelle, Rachel, Heather, and having my head shaved completely bald. Needless to say my sheets were soaked again in the morning.

The next night over supper, it was a rare night when everyone was home. There were more questions about art class and whether I posed nude yet or not and they all seemed disappointed, even Dean seemed slightly disappointed that I hadn't.

However, they all seemed to perk up when I said that Tuesday night I was scheduled for my first nude session. All three of them were full of questions and comments.

"No, visitors couldn't visit the class."

"Yes, I was going to be fully nude."

"Yes, I was a little nervous."

"Nervous because I barely knew any of them and I am a little self-conscious."

"Thank you Erich for saying I have an awesome body."

"No Dean, none of the class was going to have sex with me."

"Maybe Nate, some of them will be turned on."

"Yes, I will be excited because it is something new for me."

"Yes, I expect everyone will behave themselves."

Since they all seemed to accept me posing naked now, I decided to "drop the bomb." I figured it was as good a time as any to mention that I had been offered money to shave my head. I explained that bald models are easier and more exotic to draw and how the class thought it was a great idea to raise money.

Surprisingly Dean didn't threaten to send me to a convent; he actually seemed the most open to the idea saying that several people he knew were doing it to raise money for different community groups. When I said that I had been offered $2,000 to shave myself, he immediately said I should do it before they change their mind and especially because the money would go to a local charity.

Dean further astonished me by saying he although he thought it was a great way to raise money and he was just worried about how I would feel and how I felt about being stared at.

The boys glanced at each other and mentioned a couple of their female friends had shaved their heads and they looked really cool. They did say how few people actually seemed to stare and that two of them were still completely shaved. I could feel my pulse starting to rise and that now very familiar wetness growing. l said I still had to ask my boss but I said I figured they would be okay with it.

Dean asked when I might get it cut.

"My art professor knows someone, so I was thinking this Friday night when you guys go to that ball tournament for the weekend.

"Are you sure you want to do that mom? Nate asked, "I really like your hair."

"I do too sweetie, but it will grow back, and who knows, you might really me shaved," I said appreciating his concern.

"It will be weird, but if you want to try it, mom, I think you should," said Erich.

Dean agreed and the rest of the conversation went really well we even sat and watched a movie together for the first time in forever.

The next few days slipped past full of sexts from Michelle, and more kisses from Erich and Nate, I was tempted to do more, but I wanted to do more with Michelle first. I was able to focus on work; however, I was still making three or four masturbating trips to the washroom each day, so much, so that I worried my boss had started to suspect what I was doing.

My boss, Brooke was pretty cool and I think she was more interested in watching me and what I was doing than she was in stopping me. A few times I wondered about letting her catch me. She had also started paying more attention to me lately, almost bordering on flirting. Brooke was an attractive woman in her early sixties and a widower. We had started having coffee breaks together lately and I really enjoyed talking to her.

Brooke was surprised about me wanting to shave my head, but when I explained about why and the donation, her reaction surprised me as we sat in her office.

"Nancy, I love the way you look, but I agree that shaving your head is a good fund raiser and I will donate some money too, and she added $200."

Then she added, "I wish I had signed up for the course too, I would love to draw you naked," and she blushed and apologized, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

I gave her a hug and said, "Thank you Brooke," and I squeezed her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Her office was exposed so I didn't want anyone to notice so the kiss was quick. Her phone ran and I said I had to go, but she smiled at me and blew me a kiss back.

With each passing day, my thoughts and need for sex continued to increase. In another late-night conversation with Michelle, I told her about what was happening to me. I was worried she might be upset, but I told her about Rachel's comments, kissing my boys, Heather and now Brooke.

Instead of being upset, I could tell Michelle was getting excited.

"See Nancy, I told you that you are a babe, you are the only one who doesn't think so, I think it's great and that you should explore each chance you get," Michelle said almost enthusiastically.

"Really? You don't mind?" I asked, surprised.

"Nancy, you have been starved for sex, and now you have had a taste and you want more, I understand and you need to understand I think women should be able to explore their sexuality without apologizing for doing something about it," she said unapologetically.

"You don't think I'm becoming a slut?"

"Nancy, you like sex. If that makes you a slut, then I guess I am one too and I don't care what people think. I care about you and you deserve to be happy, go ahead and fuck everyone you can, but at the end of the day, remember you and me are going to make love," and she added, "You and I are just beginning and I am more turned on by what you are doing than upset about it."

"Thank you, Michelle," I said, "I wanted to talk to you about it before I did anything else," I said feeling better and even more turned on.

"Good, "was her response, "Nancy, you deserve to be satisfied, you're not hurting anyone, so maybe you have broken a few commandments and one or two of your marriage vows, but you suffered for more than twenty years, "For god's sake woman, live a little, and I can't wait to see you get everything you want."

Then it was Tuesday night. I was sitting in traffic, my sandwich and coke finished, and was waiting for the light to change. Monday night I had a long bath, shaved my legs, pussy, and had decided what I was going to wear to class.

I wore the same hockey jersey I had a week earlier and other than my makeup, some nice hoop earrings, my running shoes, and nothing else. No shorts, no panties, and no bra. No one had been home when I got home again. I took a little longer and had a shower, resisted the urge to play with myself ... mostly. I ate in the car again and had a bottle of water. I had to force myself to relax; I was so excited I am sure my blood pressure was off the chart.

When I climbed into the car, my jersey rode up and the feeling of my bare ass and pussy on the cool upholstery felt incredible. Despite my best intentions, I played with myself all the way to the college.

I took a deep breath when I pulled into the parking lot, it seemed busier than normal, but nobody seemed to notice when I stepped out of my car. The night breeze blew against my wet little pussy and made me inhale sharply and close my eyes for a moment. Tonight as I walked down the hall, it was impossible to walk without having a sexy sway to my hips, I didn't even try to hide it, I felt so alive, and I could hardly believe it was me.

Michelle was waiting for me.

"I'd hoped you would be early," she took me into her arms and we kissed for what seemed like forever, I was really starting to enjoy everyone kissing me. In these past few weeks, everyone who kissed me seemed to kindle more desire in me and now it was to the point where I could barely control myself anymore and I found myself less and less wanting to control it.

As her lips parted mine and our tongues danced together, her hands slipped under my jersey and exposed my bare ass and pussy to the light.

"Nancy, you are pretty naughty, if I wasn't expecting the class, I think I would have to spank you for not wearing anything under your jersey."

I simply moaned in response and her fingers explored my ass, then my thighs, and then finally cupped my pussy. More moaning and whimpering resulted as I pushed my thighs hard against her hand.

There was a knock on the door and an "Hmmmm, what's going on here?"

We both turned and saw Rachel standing in the doorway watching us.

"This is interesting, but I have to admit, not unexpected."

Michelle said, "It's not what it looks like."

Rachel laughed, "It's exactly what it looks like, but don't worry," and she walked over to us.

Michelle looked a little worried but then Rachel kissed me hard, her fingers framing my exposed crotch, and then without any warning, she inserted a middle finger into me and proceeded to penetrate me several times.

"Now that's a good girl Nancy," she said as she brought the same finger to her lips, "Mmmmm, yummy," she smiled and said, "There, now I can't tell anyone, I'm as guilty as both of you."

We both must have looked completely stunned but that didn't stop Rachel.

"You taste amazing Nancy," Rachel said and Michelle's mouth dropped open in disbelief as she watched Rachel lick off her finger.

"What, you think you're the only woman that Nancy turns on," Rachel smiled and leaned over and kissed Michelle open-mouthed.

After several moments she stopped and said, "I've talked to most of the women in this class and they have all been watching you too together, they all want to see what you'll do next and can't wait to see Nancy nude."

Then Rachel kissed Michelle again and used the same finger to rub Michelle's pussy through her slacks.

It was Michelle's turn to whimper but then all too soon Rachel stopped and said, "Okay girls, I saw some cars come in and we won't be alone for long."

"You won't say anything," Michelle said.

"You both are safe, but I will want you both to come over after Nancy shaves her head for a girl's night at my place, okay?" Rachel said with a very suggestive smile on her face.

Just then several women came into the class and smiled at all three of us and Michelle and I nodded at Rachel.

"Good girls," Rachel said as she smiled and moved to her easel.

Michelle squeezed my hand and I took my spot while Michelle prepared for her lesson.

For the first part of the class, Michelle did her lesson on techniques and what was different when drawing a person nude as opposed to when they were clothed. She discussed the best ways to draw a woman's breasts and nipples, and several of the women snickered. Everyone was buzzing when Michelle discussed techniques drawing for vaginas and penises. All the while, I just continued to get hotter and hotter, my nipples were so hard they actually ached.

Several of the students stared at me as Michelle discussed each point. Michelle noticed that more and more people had their eyes on me instead of what she was trying to teach, until finally, she decided not to wait.

"Since almost all of you are staring at Nancy, why don't we ask Nancy to come up to the front of the room and see if she will help me explain how to draw her nude body," then she looked at me, "Do you mind Nancy, I know it is early, we were going to wait until after the break."

My hands were shaking, but I heard myself say, "No, I don't mind at all, where would you like me Michelle?"

"Come up to the front of the room and we'll get started," she said, trying hard not to stare herself.

"Do you want to go get ready?"

"Okay," I said with my heart pounding wildly and I walked the short distance to the front of the classroom. I wondered if anyone could see my hands shaking, or would notice the wetness that I was sure was dripping from my pussy.

I was facing Michelle at the front of the room only a few feet from her with my back to everyone else.

Michelle looked at me, her green eyes on full dazzle.

Her lips mouthed the words, "You are beautiful Nancy."

I crossed my arms over and pulled the jersey up and over my head. Most of the students were surprised I was naked underneath because last week they had seen my cotton shorts and I could feel their eyes on my little body.

I handed my jersey to Michelle, looked at those amazing green eyes, and turned to face the class ...

End of Chapter 2

12