Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my way between her thighs, licking, kissing, nibbling, and exploring. I took my time, inhaling her scent and helping to build waves the same way she had done to me. The flames and the candles made shadows dance around the room.

Michelle's sounds and her breathing increased, and I could feel her body trembling ever more.

Now using my tongue, I used it around her little clit, trying to remember everything I had read and watched, I tried so hard to make Michelle feel incredible. My fingers were focusing on the space between her pussy and her little rosebud. Her breathing was noticeably more erratic and coming in short puffs, her hips were pushing hard against my face and both of her hands were holding my head and pulling it towards her.

As I devoured Michelle's pussy, my face was completely soaked by her and I used some of those juices to lubricate my fingers and slowly rimmed her ass as well.

Michelle's sounds reached new levels, no words, but her pleasure was unmistakable, one finger disappeared into her ass up to the first knuckle and my tongue did everything but touch her little clit, caressing and totally focused on everything around it.

After continuing for several more minutes, I felt her legs flex and then rigidly lock around my upper body, her hips flexed again just as she screamed, followed by the first semi-coherent word she had said since I had gone down on her.

"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK," she screamed, and then her body released and she came.

For the next several moments, she rocked back and forth, as much as possible I tried to continue with her pussy and her ass, she seemed to relax slightly, content to just savor the feelings. Then just as quickly she flexed again and held my body with her legs as a second orgasm struck her again.

As her body recovered this time, I stopped and pulled away from her little pussy. I smiled at how enflamed and puffy her pussy was and I pulled myself up and lay beside her.

She smothered me with her kissing, her energy and passion were revived and all-encompassing, later remembering the moment, I didn't think I had ever been kissed so many times by anyone.

Gradually she slowed down, the kisses became longer, and then finally she closed her eyes again and we just lay together holding each other.

I wasn't even sure when we had laid down on her couch, we must a slept for a little while and when I opened my eyes, some of the candles had burned down a bit.

Michelle was sitting beside me, smiling, still naked, and offered me a glass of wine.

"That was nice," she smiled.

Neither one of us cared about what time it was, and neither was tired, we kissed again.

She pulled me up and motioned towards the big wing chair, she sat down first and then pulled me down in front of her. For the first time, I noticed the largest vibrator I had ever seen, scissors, clippers, a razor, and some shaving cream, all arranged within reach of the chair.

Michelle never even looked at them. She was caressing and kissing my neck and shoulders. Looking up I saw her green eyes sparkling in the reflection, she pulled my legs apart and I could see the moisture glistening off of my pussy.

I smiled, and she smiled.

"Is it time?" I asked quietly.

Michelle just nodded and kept smiling.

Michelle kissed my neck as her hands undid what was left of my ponytail, running her fingers through my hair she kissed my neck slowly, the feeling of her kisses and breathing on my neck made every sense and nerve ending in my body come ever more alive.

Her eyes locked onto mine, no words were spoken but the command was understood.

Michelle reached out to the table and I watched her take the scissors, my eyes followed the arc and I held my hand up without being asked.

The warm steel touched my skin and my hand and fingers took the tool from her grip.

Soft music played and the fire burned quietly.

I looked at my long blonde hair, now slightly tousled. I watched Michelle reach again, this time she took that enormous vibrator, her fingers moved, and I could hear a faint and low rumbling sound.

We looked at each other's reflection for several moments and very subtly, her head nodded once, that was all that was necessary.

"Snip," and the first of several inches of hair fell. I had just cut randomly, guided by my reflection in the mirror. Butterflies danced in my stomach, I had an overwhelming sense of being a "bad girl," for a moment I just watched myself.

"Snip, snip, snip," in more random places, I moaned as gaps started appearing in my hair. I cut and kept cutting. Whimpering, hands shaking, I quickly passed the point where a stylist could have hidden the damage. I didn't want to stop anyway.

Michelle held my hand and then kissed me as I turned my head towards her. As our tongues danced together she brought the vibrator to just very lightly touch my pussy. I felt like Michelle had turned up the dial on my sensitivity, I moaned, closed my eyes for a moment, and just luxuriated in the feelings of what I was doing and what Michelle was doing. She held the vibrator against my pussy, snuggled up behind me, and began kissing my neck and shoulders.

More shadows from the candles and fire danced against the wall.

"Snip, snip, snip" my neck was clearly visible now, I couldn't tell if the electricity in my pussy was from the vibrator or from watching the scissors. It all felt insanely delicious.

A part of me screamed inside my head, "No, No, No, What are you doing Nancy, you have to stop," but only the sound of "Snip, snip, snip," accompanied the soft jazz in the room.

As I cut, Michelle expertly worked the vibrator, several times she had increased the intensity, almost like she was surfing me, my mind and body rode the edge of an orgasm, teetering on the edge while I cut.

She would leave me hanging and pull me back, only to push me out further the next time, all the while more skin appeared. Maybe it was 15 minutes, maybe longer, but soon my long blonde hair was on the chair and floor around us, and only a ragged amount of stubble remained.

I moaned and whimpered at our reflections.

"How had this happened to me, I thought back to the last few weeks, my story now having come full circle. It wasn't just the last few weeks that brought me here. Having simply signed up for art classes just unlocked the door.

Twenty years of control and suppressed desires had finally found their way into the light. I didn't feel guilty and I didn't feel like I had betrayed anyone. I had tried everything I could think of and nothing had worked. I felt completely justified.

Dean was content, so entrenched in his "world" that he could barely see what I needed. Michelle was the tipping point, everyone saw someone different in me, and I was just starting to see what they saw now. It wasn't too late, Michelle was the key, Michelle held my heart, and my desires, she excited me and inspired me.

As if reading my mind, Michelle adjusted the vibrator and whispered in my ear, "You're mine, you know it, you want it."

If I was trading masters, I didn't mind it being for Michelle, she wanted me to explore, to give in to my desires, and I gave myself willingly and without hesitation.

The sound of the vibrator never wavered but now Michelle moved my hand onto it, through everything we hadn't said a single word but nonetheless, we were communicating and connecting.

I took control of the vibrator and slowly ran circles around my pussy, my eyes fluttered as it moved and I could feel the waves building higher and higher. I knew Michelle didn't want me to come yet, so I keep myself on the ragged edge, barely though, in control.

I jumped when a new sound began, it was similar to the vibrator but not as muted, it had a higher pitch, a steadier sound. I knew instantly what it was, the clippers.

I imagined the coldness of the cutting surface and it made me both shiver and that much closer to orgasming. I looked into her eyes, that sparkling green mesmerized me. I moaned as in the reflection I saw her hand move towards my head.

I felt the cold steel of the blades and watched as she made a pass up the center of my scalp from front to back. The ragged unevenness left by my scissors was replaced by a uniform dark shadow of extremely short hair, barely enough to show on my scalp.

I shivered each time, over and over again, as she used the clippers on my head. Between the vibrator and the sensation of what she was doing, I was now really struggling to control myself.

When she had finished she ran a hand over the short hair that remained. I was moaning and whimpering. She moved around to face me and kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue slipping between them, then she brought her finger to them and said, "SShhh, almost there sweetie."

Michelle slid from behind me and stood up, brushing my blonde hair from her body, and then she disappeared from the room.

I looked in the mirror, I was almost unrecognizable. The woman who looked back at me looked confident, young, and incredibly sexy. Was it the hair? "No, " it wasn't I thought, it was the boldness for actually doing this, to allowing myself to be completely and utterly given to her. I felt sexy, I felt unique, and for the first time, I felt different than everyone else but in a really special way.

When Michelle reentered the room she had a big bowl of steaming water. She set it on the floor and I grabbed her and kissed her passionately, as passionately as I had ever wanted to kiss anyone else in my life.

When I stopped kissing her a few minutes later, she knew, she smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Next, she pushed a small table beside the chair and set the bowl on a towel.

She kissed me again and climbed in behind me, kneeling this time, her legs on either side of me, she reached for the shaving cream and covered my scalp before rubbing it over what was left of my hair.

She motioned toward the vibrator and I didn't have to be told twice. She grabbed my hand and set it to the next level and moved my hand back to my pussy.

The razor touched my head, my body trembled, and I felt the five-bladed razor move across my scalp. She shaved about five inches and then rinsed the stubble from the razor. The clipped hair was gone, in its place was 5 inches of shiny skin. She kissed the now smooth spot and smiled at me. I took one hand and cupped one of my breasts, I almost didn't believe how hard my nipples were or how large they felt in my hand.

Another five inches disappeared, then another, I was now constantly moaning and whimpering again. Now even Michelle was making whimpering noises and she pushed her sopping pussy against my back as she knelt behind me. Every time she rinsed I could feel her pussy grinding against me.

After the last remnant of hair disappeared into the bowl, Michelle grabbed a towel and cleaned the excess cream from my head, and then Michele took my hands in her hands in my hands and rubbed them over my scalp. I was completely smooth, totally hairless, transformed, naked, and beautiful.

"You don't look like a soccer mom anymore," Michelle whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Michelle, I need to cum, I need to cum right now," I pleaded with Michelle.

"I haven't forgotten Nancy," she purred in my ear.

Michelle stood up and pulled me to my feet. I had never felt this completely naked before, goosebumps rose all over my body.

She turned to face me and we started kissing again. Then taking my hand she led me into her bedroom.

More candles flickered in her bedroom, I had no idea when she lit them, she had been busy when she left the first room. She kissed me as we stood at the foot of her bed, and then she pushed me down. I saw the straps by each post. Michelle didn't need to say anything, I moved to the center of the bed, and she walked to the nearest post.

Looking deep into her eyes, the greenish of her eyes flickering to match the candles, she smiled again and reached for my leg. I spread my legs for her and using the Velcro strap she attached it to my ankle and then to the first post. She attached my other ankle to the strap. Lying on the bed, my legs spread wide, immobilized, ready.

Michelle took my arm and attached my wrist, surprisingly the straps fit perfectly, judging from the smoothness that Michelle did this, I suspected I was not the first woman my size to be tied down on her bed like this, maybe Michelle had even been tied herself.

Finally my other arm and then I was completely tied.

Michelle open a side drawer and took a bundle of items and set them on the bed. Not being able to move much, I could not see what they were.

She playfully climbed onto the bed and straddled my body, her hot pussy leaving a trail of moisture on my body. Sitting on my chest, we kissed again forever. Our lipstick and makeup are long gone in the activities enjoyed so far. Nevertheless, she was just as beautiful as when she picked me up for what seemed like a hundred years ago.

Taking one of the items from the bed Michelle licked my lips and then used her tongue to explore my mouth. Then she reached behind my now smooth head and wrapped a strap around it, and fitted a ball gag into my mouth.

I tried to talk and she placed a finger to my lips and whispered, "Trust me."

She leaned back to her small pile, my eyes following her actions, my body already anticipating and starting to tremble.

Something black and silky was next and she raised my head again and slid the silky material around my head and covered my eyes with a blindfold.

Naked, tied spread-eagled, gagged, and blindfolded, a tiny tremor rushed through my body as a small orgasm rocked me.

I felt her lean over again and this time I felt pain as one of my nipples was suddenly compressed tightly, the pain was intense but brief as I felt like what might be a clothes peg that was attached to me. The pain remained but equally strong and maybe stronger was a sense of pleasure, just as sharp, I tried to squirm, but although I could move a little, I was completely helpless.

A moment later the process was repeated on my second nipple, I had read about nipple clamps and hadn't really been interested before, but now with two in place, my heart was racing, and my body seemed to be losing all control. My sounds, limited as they were filled the room.

Michelle's body seemed to lift from mine as if she had climbed off the bed.

Silence.

A moment passed then two, three, then very lightly I could hear something like a strap being buckled, I could hear my breathing, I could definitely hear a plastic lid snap and the sound of some liquid or gel being applied to something.

I felt Michelle climbing onto the bed, I felt the bed compress around my legs and waist. I felt something hard, something slippery, it was lying up against my pussy.

It didn't feel exactly like a cock, at least not a real one, but it was big, much bigger than my boys, and no comparison to Dean.

I felt two impressions on either side of my chest on the mattress, like someone's arms.

Then the object penetrated me.

Something as big as that vibrator. But it didn't feel like Michelle's hands guiding it, I could feel the warmth and nearness of her body.

Just an inch or so in the beginning.

It stretched me, it didn't hurt, but it was big, very big.

I could hear breathing from above me.

Two inches, then three, whatever it was filling me, splitting me, I had never had anything that big inside me before, I tried to scream but only muffled sounds escaped from behind my gag.

"Don't fight it, Nancy, give in to it, relax," Michelle's voice seemed to say inside my head.

Deeper and deeper, I couldn't believe it would fit, then when it was deeper inside me than any cock I had ever been fucked by, I felt smooth skin against my smooth thighs. I felt and recognized Michelle's lips kissing me, she was fucking me with the biggest cock I had ever imagined.

The monster withdrew almost all of the way out before plunging back harder and much faster.

Once, twice, three times, I could hear Michelle screaming, my sounds were muted, muffled by the gag as she pounded my pussy roughly.

My body was like a wild animal, I wasn't in control of anything, I flexed, my back arched, this sex was fucking, no finesse, it was rough, it was raw, and it seemed to go on forever. Even my two boys could not match the intensity of what Michelle was doing to me.

I could feel my fingernails deep in Michelle's back, her hips and thighs rocked back and forth in sync with mine, the bed shook and bounced, and I could see oranges, reds, and deep blues as my body felt waves of energy surge and disappear in my body. She took me up one wave, let me hang there, and then let me fall. Over and over again.

I pushed my pussy hard against that big cock, matching her rhythm and wishing for more. Our bodies were soaked completely in sweat, and her long hair would occasionally slap my face. Finally on the crest of maybe the highest one yet, I fell, I did not stop, I could feel my pussy squirt, I could feel that big rubber cock deep inside my womb, and then the colors exploded in white, my body twisted and tore at the straps, then darkness and a deep black filled my senses, and then nothing. Like that time in the car, but much darker this time.

I became aware of the sun was shining in through strange windows, I felt a warm person snuggled up against me, I was naked, and so was the body next to me, was that all a dream?

My pussy and boobs ached and throbbed, and a hand went to my head.

Still smooth, it hadn't been a dream.

I was afraid it had been, but the feel of the pillow against my skin gave me that same excited feeling that sheets did right after I shaved my legs.

I noticed the well-used strap on sitting on the nightstand.

I felt and watched the body turn and face me.

Green eyes opened, sparkled, and stared back at me.

We lay like that for a while, the morning breeze lightly moving the curtain, I pulled her closer to me.

"What do you want to do today?" Michelle asked softly.

"Breakfast in bed, sweetie, and I feel like being adventurous, let's go for a hike." I smiled at her as I said it.

"You haven't forgotten that you are supposed to be naked all weekend, have you?"

"No, that's why it is going to be adventurous," she kissed me and rolled on top of me.

"That's going to be fun, but we're not done in bed yet," and I felt her pussy grind into me and her tongue and lips against mine.

12