Confessions of an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa asked me how I was doing.

I replied, “I’m okay. I thought I would take a break from studying and enjoy the pool.”

“That’s how we feel too! You can’t study all the time.”

The girls looked so nice! I felt my cock starting to stir.

Lisa put a few coins in the vending machine and chose a Hershey bar. She unwrapped it and gave half of it to Patty.

She commented, “This will give us some energy so we can swim some more.”

We talked for a few minutes about the classes that we were taking.

Lisa suddenly commented, “I like your swimsuit!”

Both girls were giggling now.

“You do?”

“Yes. Some of the guys wear those swim trunks that cover them up too much. That’s okay for an old guy, but not for someone your age.”

Patty added, “Yes. You look nice in the swimsuit you’re wearing now.”

I tried to control myself but, in an instant, I was sporting a full erection. My cock was so hard that it was pressing against the material. I was so embarrassed that my face was all red!

What happened next really shocked me.

Suddenly, Lisa asked Patty, “Do you think I should I pull Tom’s swimsuit down?”

Patty replied, “Please do!”

She tried to pull my suit down but, fortunately, I had securely tied the draw string. Of course, I didn’t know that I was going to be in this situation. That was the only thing that prevented her from exposing me.

Later on, when we were back in the pool, I asked Lisa why she wanted to pull my suit off.

She said, “Because I wanted to see how embarrassed you got.”

It wasn’t long before I was fucking Lisa in her dorm room. She was my first real girlfriend. Of course, that wasn’t the only thing that we did. I don’t want you to get the idea that this was only about sex. We used to study together at the library.


That’s the end of my story. I hope you liked it. I know there wasn’t really all that much sex. That’s because what I told you actually happened. I didn’t make up any of it.

12