Confessions of an Online Predator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming," he yelled as he emptied himself into Svet's slot.

Ken rolled off his wife. Deciding I wasn't going to ask permission, I climbed onto the bed and stuffed my cock into Svet's fuck hole. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I banged her into the bed.

I wanted Svet to remember this fuck forever. We screwed for almost an hour. We switched positions every few minutes and my little slut came one after another.

At one point, we were fucking in a doggie position. Svet was almost lifeless, she was so tired. I had been fingering her ass as I pounded her pussy.

"Baby," I started, "I want to cum in your ass. Will you give me your ass?"

Svet was beyond words and groaned into the mattress. Looking at Ken, I instructed, "Ken, get the lube from my travel bag and bring it here," I nodded toward my bathroom bag on the vanity.

Ken found the KY and brought it to me. "Help me out Ken. When I pull my fingers out of her ass, squirt some lube in." Ken knelt on the bed next to us. I eased two fingers from her bowels. Her sphincter stayed open and Ken squirted a glob into her butt. Using my fingers, I pushed it deep.

"Again," I told him and we repeated the process. I didn't want to hurt Svet, so I took my time and made sure she was well lubed.

Gently, I eased from her twat and lined up with her greased rose. Svet took the first three inches easily. I ass fucked her using just the tip for a few minutes, until she got used to the invasion. Then gradually, pushed more dick into her. Six inches was Svets limit.

Svet was fucked out as I pounded her butt. She had one small orgasm and all but collapsed. I rode her as she slid from her knees. Laying flat on her stomach, I hovered over her and continued to drill her ass.

"Her it comes, baby." I exploded for the third time. This time deep in her rectum.

After the three of us rested, I asked, "Do you want to spend the night?"

Ken looked at his wife, but she shook her head. "No, I want to go home."

The couple dressed quickly and headed to the door. As they were leaving, Ken confirmed, "Jan will be here in two weeks. Right?"

"We'll see you in two weeks." I kissed Svet and shook Ken's hand. As the door closed behind me, I remembered that in two weeks, I had a date with a young Japanese woman in Atlanta.

God, I love internet dating.

12