Confessions of My Slut

Story Info
Submissive writes down her fantasies.
1.2k words
4.06
72.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

i have written down some of my fantasy for You Sir and i will confess in type as opposed to with my mouth that yes You were partly right .... sometimes it is Your face that i see above me, or under me when i fantasise.

Well ...... i've been cheeky to You and for some reason or another You are not as tolerant and so You tell me to go and bend over the back of the settee with my hands flat against the cushions, even though i'm tall it still makes me go on tip toes being over like that cause its deep and i wait there for You in that position. You come up behind me and pull my skirt up around my hips and yank my panties roughly down over my ass. Of course i'm begging Your forgiveness and protesting my innocence and saying how sorry i am but this time You will not budge and i realise that i've gone too far.

You spank me with just enough sting to bring up the colour, some heat and a little sting. By now i am so mortified by it all that i've started to cry mostly from the shame of being in such a position and then because i started to enjoy and have feelings growing in my tummy and my body has reacted inside.

You are aware of my bodys betrayal and stroke Your hand up the inside of my thigh Your fingertips ever so slightly brushing against my pussy. You reach down and get the special cream for after spanks and rub it on my soothing my very pink ass as You press close against my back and kiss the back of my neck. i lean up to turn around to kiss You back but You push my head into the back of the settee and strictly say that You haven't given me permission to get up yet. It makes me have a bad thought against You but i quickly reply yes Sir. As You rub it into my skin Your fingers gently every so often touch me against my ass where the plug goes and it makes me shiver and moan into the settee. i stretch right down the settee and spread my legs open wider for You Sir.

Even though my body betrays me i still feel rebellious towards You and think of a payback. You allow me to turn around and i stand up and smile shyly at You and tug my skirt back down. You unbutton my blouse and remove my bra, unfasten my skirt and i step out of it for You. You cup my face in Your hands and i close my eyes and turn my face to one of Your palms, kissing Your palm and letting my tongue stroke it up to Your fingertips. i suck on the end of Your fingertip, flicking my eyes up towards You and then nibble it gently ..... i see Your face soften and as it does i bite it harder with my teeth - i see Your eyes fly open wide and Your face is angry.

You get so mad, so mad that You can hardly speak and when You do Your voice is low and so strict. You tell me to get into the bedroom and to lay there waiting for You. i realise maybe i bit it too hard and run like hell naked and all and lay on the bed. i feel anxious and can hear You rummaging around out there, swearing and banging stuff all around. Then its quiet and i smell the smoke - You are gathering Your thoughts and having a quick fag break.

You tell me You are going to punish me for biting You and its going to be like nothing i've ever experience before. i beg Your forgiveness, but You won't believe me and tell me its a lesson i must learn. That You are my Master and tonight You will make sure i will never forget it. Your face is'nt smiling at all and Your voice is not loud but very stern. my heart races all over the place and tears prick at my eyes, You won't be swayed, no matter how much i beg You won't budge on it and say if i don't stop You will spank me again but not with Your hand with the flogger thing and it won't be pleasurable for either of us. So i shut up quick and bite on my bottom lip.

You bring out some silk scarves to restrain me because You don't want to mark my skin and use them to tie my wrists to the headboard of the bed then tie my ankles either side so that i'm completely exposed to You.

You kneel on the bed looking over my body, really scrutinizing it and it makes me feel so ashamed. i'm squirming under Your stare and i don't like it one bit, so i close my eyes and turn my head away from You, my mouth is pouting and sulky. You pull my hair sharply and tell me to open my eyes and look at You - omg You really are angry Sir but i obey straight away and don't even say a word. my ass is clearly in view and my pussy because of the way You tied me open. Again i'm just dying inside, my face has gone so red and my blush has spread down to over my neck and onto my chest. It makes You happy because You know its a mental thing for me as well as a humiliating thing.

You kneel between my restrained legs and lean in running Your hands over my body, up and down my thighs, my ass and even my asshole. As Your fingers flick over me, touching me there You can see it clench tight up as i try to shut my body away from You and close it to my reactions very unsuccessfully. my ass and pussy are still slick and well lubed from the cream You soothed on earlier and my pussy from the betrayal of my body. You slip Your finger inside my ass so easily, then You go deeper. As You push Your finger deeper into me You are watching my face and i see You watching me and i try to show You no reaction - try to show You my poker face because its so embarrassing to be like this but so exciting too.

You spread my ass cheeks wider still and move Your finger in and out of me. You lower Your head and use Your lips to suck my pussy, gently biting and licking and it drives me crazy, i close my eyes and start to moan softly. You look up at me, so pleased with Your efforts and then place Your mouth on my clit Sir sucking it between Your teeth - grazing it then sucking it hard, then licking it. It makes me scream. i raise my hips up off the bed to You, trying to move against Your face, but the restraints make it very difficult. You move Your tongue harder against me and try another finger inside my ass - i gasp out loud, such pleasure. You hear me groaning, whispering that i want to feel You inside me, begging You to let me suck Your cock and my hips move up against Your face, pushing back on Your fingers in my ass. You can feel the pressure in my body and hear my pleas .... then You get up off the bed and tell me You'll be back because thats what i get for biting You.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers