Confessions: Roommate

Info
Two college co-eds experiment together.
812 words
4.49
312.6k
38

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers

Author's Note: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older.

-----



-----

My second college roommate was as exciting and adventurous as my first one was dull and introverted. I was actually glad my first roommate decided to ask for a room change halfway through my freshman year. She and I had never really gotten along. My new roommate, Carrie, was a petite blonde, and I knew the minute I walked into the room, seeing her laying with her head hanging backwards off the side of the bed watching Chuck Woolery hosting Scrabble, that we were going to be great friends. I was half right.

We were wonderful friends -- but we also became much more than that. It wasn't my first experimentation with another girl. I'd had plenty of sexual play time with other girls as a teenager. I think it's more common today than it was then, or at least, it's more talked about and accepted, now. I had a boyfriend back home -- 1,000 miles away. Carrie didn't have a steady boyfriend, but she dated -- a lot. And she talked about her dates. She liked to give me detailed accounts after we turned the lights out and snuggled under covers in our narrow twin beds.

She never failed to turn me on. Carrie had a knack for story-telling. Especially sexual story-telling. Her favorite thing in the world was cunnilingus. She called it by its technical name, as if she was saying something exotic and exciting. If a guy wouldn't go down on her, she cut him loose faster than Donald could bark, "You're fired!" She wasn't averse to returning the favor. She loved cock as much as I did.

But it was Carrie who really taught me all about pussy worship. And she had one of the most lovely, amazing pussies I've ever had the occasion to adore. Carrie was a tiny girl, only about five feet tall. She had high, perky breasts with dark, fat nipples, and the tinest, pinkest, sweetest pussy in the world. Her hair there was blonde -- this was in the days before shaving was in fashion. Blonde and curly. We liked to rub our pussies together, my dark red hair meshing with her light pubes, the wet slip and smack of our flesh filling the room as we played with each other's nipples.

But Carrie loved most to be licked. She taught me just how, just where. She taught me, also, to ask for what I wanted, to direct with a moan and a shift of my hips, to not be afraid to whisper, "Yes, there! Keep doing that, just like that!"

We spent hours -- literally hours -- licking each other at night in the dark, making each other come so hard our ears rang, our pussies and mouths smeared with juices. It wasn't every night, of course. We were usually drinking, and it almost always began with Carrie telling me a story about some dating escapade. I remember the first time, we just masturbated together.

"Are you as hot as I am?" she whispered.

"Yeah."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Me, too."

"Feel good?"

"God, yeah."

"Do you want to come?"

"Yessss..."

"Come with me... come on... oh... god..."

We did that for a while. Then one night she decided to slip into my bed. We'd been drinking a lot. Even now, the details are fuzzy to me. We were kissing and touching each other in the dark, my heavy breasts rubbing against her little ones, her thigh sliding up between mine. We tumbled and rolled on the little bed, and before I knew it, she was on top of me, turning herself around and burying her face between my legs.

There was no way to say no to that sweet, lapping tongue, no way to ignore the heat of her pussy against my cheek, the way her hips rocked as she begged me, "Lick it, please. Lick it, lick it, lick it!" I licked. And licked, and licked. I licked her until my tongue ached and my face was smeared with her come. I licked her until my own hips rocked with my climax and she sucked on my clit like a tiny little cock as if milking it for all she was worth.

She always knew when I wanted her, because I'd whisper in the dark, "Carrie?... Tell me a story..." And we would begin. I hated for that year to end. I ended up leaving school and moving back to go to school closer to home -- closer to the boyfriend. Who I later married. He never knew about Carrie. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I'd stayed...

-----

>^,,^<

-----

If you enjoyed this, remember to leave some feedback and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading,

~*~*Selena*~*~

--:--
--:--
1.0
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Hardmale100Hardmale100almost 2 years ago

I’m addicted. Would love to taste your mouth covered with your roommate’s cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
noooo!

I want more!

BleakroseBleakrosealmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This is super relatable, to when I first started questioning my sexuality. Though it sounds like I was a bit younger than this. But regardless, it made this very steamy to listen to. Would love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply perfect

Great story telling, great voice. <3

mottfanmottfanabout 8 years ago

Every time I hear your voice I cum! (Thank you so much, wink...)

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

1950s: 1st Time with a Girl Innocent virgin is seduced into a lesbian lifestyle.in Illustrated
"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
That Fun New Store at the Mall Two girlfriends enjoy a new "toy store" at the mall.in Toys & Masturbation
A Woman's Touch Linda secretly desires women, so does her masseuse. in Lesbian Sex
Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied Beautiful, rich Susan seduces 18-year-old girls.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories