Confidant

Story Info
He gives a young lady unusual advice.
2.8k words
4.38
35.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

How the hell I ever became the confidant of the young lady from the unit next to me is beyond my comprehension. Probably it was my own fault because I listen a lot and don't say much. Megan is eighteen and quite pretty, with what seems to be a reasonably active social life.

We'd see each other quite often going to and from work, school in her case, and initially we just started off saying hullo. Then one day we were both leaving at the same time and it was raining. This wasn't your typical spring shower, here one minute and gone the next, but a full on downpour, like standing under a firehose. OK, maybe not that bad but definitely soak-you-in-nothing-flat rain. I just naturally offered Megan a lift as that umbrella of hers wasn't going to do the job.

She accepted and sat in my car and talked all the way to her destination while I listened and made the appropriate noises at the appropriate times.

Subsequent to that little effort she'd stop and chat a little to me whenever we met. She'd tell me the good and the bad and I'd sometimes give her a little advice. Generally the advice could be summed up as do what is right for you. Chatting to her I got the impression that her parents rarely had the time to just sit down and talk to her. There again, it could be that it was just part of the natural rebellion against her parents that every teenager goes through. I did ask her at one stage if she wanted her tattoo because she wanted it or because her parents didn't. She gave me a nasty look for that comment and I don't know if she got one or not.

One Saturday afternoon and we were talking and she came up with a question I had no way of answering.

"How," she asked, "do you know when you're ready to go to bed with someone?"

"That depends," I said, speaking slowly. "If we're talking about a man then any time after puberty starts they're ready, willing, and waiting. For a woman I'm afraid I have no idea."

I gathered she already knew about the male willingness. It was the female willingness she was more interested in. I was a little surprised as I'd received the distinct impression that she wasn't a virgin, then it twigged. First new boyfriend for a while and she didn't want to make a mistake.

"Well, if you think you're ready but aren't quite sure, then you can do something that will help you come to a decision. I believe you said you were going to a party tonight?"

She nodded.

"Then go commando. Knowing you've got no panties on will tend to get you a little excited as you wander around at the party, especially when you're talking to any guys there. You'll be feeling a little naughty and you'll find it gets to you a bit. If at some stage you let the boyfriend know you'll find that he'll get quite turned on by that knowledge. After the party it will be up to you, but you'll probably find he is quite keen to check that you are actually commando."

"Oh, I couldn't," she said, giggling. "If Tommy knows that I'm not wearing panties I'll have to beat him off with a stick."

"Only if you want to beat him off," I pointed out. "That's the reason for the experiment. If you find that you want to beat him off then you won't be ready to go to bed with him for quite a while yet."

She giggled again, shaking her head, and shortly after that we separated, each going out own way.

By an odd coincidence when I got home that night Megan was there, just paying off a taxi. I strolled over to say hullo.

"Megan," I greeted her. "Things didn't go as planned?"

She gave me a nasty look. I knew straight away that it was because I was male and therefore evil at this point of time.

"You might say that," she snapped.

"Well, why don't you come inside, have a cup of coffee, and relax. You'll find it does wonders for your peace of mind."

I thought for a moment that she was going to refuse but then she gave a small shrug and followed me in. I made the coffee and we sat there drinking it. Finally I broached the subject.

"A taxi?"

I got the evil eye again and then she relaxed, apparently deciding it wasn't my fault.

"We went to the party and things were going great. We were all having a good time and just being ourselves. Tommy was very attentive but wanted to leave the party just after it had begun, which would have been rude, and I wanted to stay and talk with my friends. To cut a long story short when I did decide it was time to leave I found that Tommy had spent his time drinking. He'd had a few too many to drive and I told him so. I offered to drive, because I hadn't been drinking, but he wouldn't be in it. I flatly told him I wasn't getting into a car with him while he was in that state and suggested we get a taxi. He said, 'Fine. You get a taxi,' and the next thing I know he was driving off and leaving me behind."

Tommy was a total idiot in my opinion but I didn't think it would help to say so. I did point out that if he was over the limit then she'd done the right thing by suggesting they take a taxi.

She got up and put her mug on the sink. From the look of it she was nearly in tears. Still, there was something that was nagging at me. Ever been in a position when you wanted to know something, even though it wasn't strictly your business? That was where I was right then. I swung my chair away from the table while remaining sitting, reached out and caught Megan's arm and drew her a little closer to me.

"Excuse me for a moment, Megan," I said softly, took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it nice and high.

Megan made a strange sound and tried to push her dress back down where it belonged but I had a firm grip.

"Stop that," I told her. "I just needed to check something."

"You stop it," she hissed at me, still trying to push her dress down.

The reasons for my actions and her urgency were quite simple. I wanted to check if she'd taken my advice about going commando and she wanted to cover up because she had. Her mons was all smooth and shiny and I could see a nice pair of fat lips below. I brushed the back of my knuckles against her mons.

"Did you tell Tommy?" I asked, and she gave an abrupt nod.

"And instead of taking it easy and wooing you he went and got shit-faced. The guy's a total moron. I don't care if he's your boyfriend, because a moron is what he is."

I suspected that wandering around the party commando had got her nicely aroused and Tommy had been in for a sure thing. Her arousal had promptly died down, what with the taxi debacle, but it hadn't gone away. Just stroking her lightly with my knuckles I could feel the heat there.

Megan could see that I was just touching her with the back of my hand and not actively groping her so she wasn't going nutso trying to make me back off. She seemed more resigned than anything else. I continued to rub her mons lightly while I gave my opinion.

"Oh, dear," I said mournfully. "You did your part and were all ready for some quality time with Tommy and he let you down, which was undoubtedly a bit of a bummer. On top of that you find yourself standing in front of me, with no panties on, while I'm admiring your form or, more specifically, admiring parts of you I shouldn't even be seeing."

I grinned up at her, seeing she was flushed and breathing a little harder.

"Yes, well I'll thank you to let my dress go," she said. She was oh, so polite, doing her best to keep a level voice.

"The trouble is, I can't help feeling guilty," I said. "It was my suggestion that you go commando so I feel responsible now that it's gone wrong. And like I said, you're standing in front of me and I'm touching you."

I was, too. My hand had turned over and I was now rubbing her, my hand slipping between her legs and gently but firmly rubbing her mound. Her eyes opened wider and she seemed to be searching for something to say and not finding it.

"It seems to me," I said, "that as this is partly my fault I'll just have to make amends the best I can."

"You're touching me," she whispered, sounding shocked.

"I know, and I'll be touching you some more."

She seemed to be trying to work out just what I was talking about. Me, I just kept playing, letting my fingers slip inside her.

"Wh-what do you mean, make amends?" she finally asked.

I released her dress and stood up. I'd already spotted where her zip was and I slid it down, brushing her shoulder straps off immediately after. A gentle tug and her dress was sliding down, pooling on the floor around her feet, leaving her standing there in her bra.

"What do you think I mean?" I asked, slipping my hands under the bottom edge of her bra and lifting. It moved up quite easily, her breasts popping free and bouncing slightly. "Arms up," I added, lifting the bra over her head and tossing it to the side.

"Are you going to try to have sex with me?" she demanded to know, sounding scandalised, as though I had no right to consider such a thing.

"Unless you stop me, most certainly," I said, hands capturing her breasts and starting to treasure them. "As I said I feel partly to blame for what happened and as such I have a moral responsibility to make up for your disappointment."

"You're saying you have a moral responsibility to have sex with me?"

She sounded quite outraged at the notion. Don't know why. It all seemed very reasonable to me.

"That's right. It may be an arduous task but I'm willing to stand up and do my duty. As you can see I'm well prepared for the work."

To demonstrate my preparedness I took her hand and slid it to my trousers where, by a happy circumstance, the zipper had come undone. Her hand automatically closed over me, showing how much I was willing to bring to the task.

"This is ridiculous," Megan said with a bit of a gasp. "I've heard some crappy come-ons but this is in a class of its own."

Maybe so, but she was naked, and her nipples were erect, and she was aroused in spite of herself. And she was still holding onto my cock. In self-defence, I wondered?

A bit of subtle pressure had turned her around and she was now leaning back against the table, my hands still wandering where they would. As far as I was concerned she was ripe for the taking and I was about to take. A little fiddling with my trousers had them and my shorts dropping away and my cock back in her hand before she knew it had gone missing.

"I know. Silly of me to even think of such a thing, I admit. Ah, move your legs a little further apart." A gentle nudge with my knee ensured that this happened.

"You can't be serious," she said. "You don't really think I'm going to permit you to do this?"

"Of course not," I said agreeably, while extracting my cock from her clutches again. "If you'll excuse me a moment longer. . ."

I was busy parting her lips and easing my cock into position. Then I started easing forward.

"What are you doing?" she gasped. "I didn't say you could do that. I said no."

"No, you didn't. You just expressed a general disbelief that I was serious. I'm just trying to show that I am."

"But I meant no," she gasped, but rather spoiled the announcement by giving a highly relieved groan as my cock moved deep into her.

"Why don't we discuss that afterwards," I suggested. "Right now I need your full attention on me."

Not that I really needed to ask for her full attention. As you might guess, I had that from the moment my cock started its journey. I pulled back and returned and she was ready for me, pressing to meet me. A few strokes later and she was more than ready for me, pushing forward eagerly to meet me.

"Don't be in such a rush," I told her, restraining myself slightly. "Take your time and let things develop as they will. There's no frantic need to get anywhere."

From her mutinous expression I wasn't sure that she agreed with me but she did slow down a little, matching the pace I set. Apart from her initial quibbling about whether she'd agreed or not, she moved silently with me, apart from some decidedly heavy breathing. When she finally started to make little sounds, partly approval and partly frustration, I picked up the pace a little.

I kept going like that, setting a pace and holding it for as long as possible, the length of time being determined by the level of need she was displaying. Each time I increased the pace it eased her need for a little while, but the incessant thrusting of my cock would soon not be enough and she'd start making her needy sounds again, cueing the next increase in pace.

I couldn't keep that up, of course. There are only so many increases in pace before you're giving your all, and giving it heartily. I was finally at that stage, driving in with a will, my hands all over her breasts, pleasuring myself while pleasing her. When she next showed her need there was nothing I could do but keep driving home hard and fast, pushing her to an even needier state, and for a while leaving her hanging just short of a climax.

Then she wasn't just short but tumbling over the edge with a scream while I cut loose, letting her have my all.

She leaned back against the table looking slightly bemused. I'd managed to hitch my trousers back up but she was still delightfully naked. I leaned against the table next to her, one hand thoughtfully stroking her breast.

"That was - that was," she started and I put my words in her mouth.

"Wonderful," I said with a sigh. "Delightful. Marvellous. Definitely repeatable."

"No. I wasn't going to say any of that," she snapped.

"What? You didn't like it? Do you know how that makes me feel? I'm shattered."

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that. It was OK, I guess. I meant it shouldn't have happened."

"OK. OK, you guess? Now I am shattered."

"Idiot. I was trying to say you should have done it at all."

"But you didn't say not to. You just expressed doubt and a ladylike reluctance," I pointed out. "I thought it was only fair to proceed and that that would help overcome your reluctance."

"You didn't think any such thing." She glared at me, wanting to insinuate that it was rape but being honest enough to admit that it wasn't. Not really.

"Perhaps if you're a bit more definite with what you say next time. You know, making sure I get the message. We men are quite dense at times and you really need to drive your point home. Hints and innuendo fly past us without stopping. I'll tell you what - I'll give you some practice."

"What?" Megan gave me a very suspicious look.

"Well, in about ten minutes I'm going to turn you around and have you bend forward over the table and I'll try to do better that 'OK, I guess'. That gives you ten minutes to try to make your case for me not doing it. I expect you to explain carefully and lucidly why it would be a bad idea. Give your reasons some careful thought."

I figured that if she's giving careful and logical reasons she's too busy talking to just say no.

"Ten minutes? You're kidding?"

I smiled and continued stroking her breast.

"But you weren't supposed to do it the first time, let alone a second."

Keep talking. Just leave that nasty two letter word out of it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers