Confidence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Tina gets the kiss?" asked Allison.

I smiled at her. "Tina got the first kiss." I moved my arm up around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. At the same time, my other hand wasted no time sliding up Tina's thigh to rub against her clit. She gasped but didn't stop me. Allison and I continued to make out, getting more passionate. My fingers slipped under Tina's thong and went to work, getting wet from her immediately. Tina's hand grasped my leg tightly as she whimpered high pitched sounds of pleasure. Allison's hand, meanwhile, moved down to my crotch and rubbed it.

I began kissing Allison's neck and moved to her breasts. That's when she noticed what was happening to her friend.

"Oh wow," she whispered. Tina looked over and the situation of her friend watching her get frigged in a cab was too much. She bit down on the hand of hers that wasn't digging into my thigh and tried to muffle the sound of her orgasm. Her body arched for a moment and then shuddered. A nearby driver slammed down on his horn and our cab swerved violently. The cabbie had been watching the show.

"Eyes on the road, please," I said.

As he got the car moving in the right lane again, Allison's tits sprung out of her top so I could suck on them. I pulled Tina's hand to my pants and onto my zipper. She took the cue and hurriedly opened my pants and fished for my cock.

There was a time, only hours ago, when my mind would have been reeling. Is this really happening? Am I doing the right things? I hope I don't screw this up. But now I was taking it in stride. These girls were horny as hell. It doesn't matter that I was who they were with. They wanted it to be me! Memories of pornos came bubbling up into my consciousness almost guiding my actions. If I made a wrong move and heard the reaction from either girl, I didn't think Shit. What did I do wrong? Or What now? I just noted the reaction, stored away the info not to do that again, and tried something else. But I made sure to keep different notes for the girls. As I later found out, Tina loves to have her nipples squeezed really hard, while Allison likes her tits squeezed firmly but her nipples gently caressed. And the differences just started there.

The cabbie kept glancing back. Twice I said, "Road," as we started to drift. Tina eagerly sucked on my cock while Allison moaned as I squeezed and sucked her tits.

The cab came to a stop. The cabbie turned to watch.

"Meter," I said. He turned it off. It was only $15. "Free fare and I'll let you squeeze this," I said holding up Allison's tit.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. Tina's head popped off my cock to see what would happen.

"It's not like I'm going to let him fuck you," I said.

The sternness in my eyes made her nod. The cabbie reached back and squeezed her tits. The uncomfortable look in her eyes vanished when my hand slid down under her panties and rubbed her clit. She hadn't noticed that I'd undone her pants during the fondling. Her head went back and her back arched.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned. Her body began to quiver as an orgasm approached.

"That's enough," I said, removing both my hand from her crotch and the cabbie's from her tits. Allison whimpered with disappointment. "Thank you, sir," I said as we scooted out.

I made out with Tina on elevator ride up to my place while Allison knelt, taking her turn sucking my cock. We all almost ripped our clothes off once we entered the apartment. I led the girls to my bedroom where we fell in a naked heap on the bed.

"I wanna fuck him first," Allison said as she moved to straddle me.

"Aw," Tina moaned.

"You can sit here," I said, pointing at my face.

Tina smiled and hopped on, facing her friend.

I felt my cock slide into Allison's soaking pussy. It was official. I was no longer a virgin. Allison managed ten strokes on my cock before the orgasm that built up in the car hit her. Meanwhile, Tina's high pitched moaning resumed. Again, I went to work experimenting. I soon found a technique that she absolutely loved that involved my tongue in her pussy and my fingers on her clit. I made her cum twice before beginning to tease her, letting her get close and then stopping. Her frustration started to build. She tried to push her pussy harder on my face, but I'd just retract my tongue and grasp her thighs until she learned who was in control. After about the seventh time doing this I went to town on her pussy. The orgasm that hit her made her scream. She lurched forward, having nothing to brace herself with except Allison's tits, which she squeezed hard. That set Allison off into another orgasm. The two girls ended up hugging each other as they came down from the highs.

"Oh my god," Tina gasped. "I haven't cum like that in a while. You should feel this tongue."

"You should feel this cock!" Allison shot back.

"Switch?" Tina asked.

Allison nodded, and they move got off me, but that's when I intervened.

"On your back, Allison," I ordered. "Near the top of the bed."

She quickly obeyed.

"Hands and knees, Tina," I said. "Head between her legs."

Tina had made it to her hands and knees then froze on the last order. Allison got a worried look.

"But we don't do that," Tina said. "Well, Allison has, but I don't-"

"If you want my cock in your pussy then you do tonight," I said. They knew from the tone of my voice that there was no bargaining.

"It's okay," Allison said to Tina. "Everything's been great so far. Just go with it."

"But..." Tina started to say. Then she felt my cock pushing into her pussy. "Oh god..."

I got the head in and stopped. She turned to look back at me. I pointed down at Allison's pussy. She turned back to Allison and slowly began to lower her head. I slammed my cock all the way in. Her head shot back up, so I pushed it down with my hand. "Lick that pussy if you want me to keep fucking you," I warned.

She started licking, tentatively at first. I watched and matched my strokes with her head. She picked up on what I was doing immediately. The licking increased in speed and became more forceful. So did the fucking.

"Holy shit, Tina," Allison exclaimed. "For someone who's never licked pussy you're ... you're ... oh fuck!" Allison grabbed Tina's hair and ground the little girl's face into her pussy as she came. Tina began to moan as well as her body shuddered around my cock. I was in fucking heaven, so much so that I unloaded into Tina's pussy.

"Fuck! That was good," I said. Tina had gone quiet, but little aftershocks shot through her body that I could feel through my cock. Allison lay panting. She was suddenly aware that she still gripped her friend's hair and released it.

I eased myself out of Tina and stood next to the bed. "I'll grab some water for us. You need to hydrate."

"Fuck yeah," said Allison. Tina still lay quietly with her head on Allison's pussy. "Tina, you okay?"

Tina slowly rolled over. The grin on her face reached for her ears.

When I got back with the water both girls downed theirs and then lay back on the bed, giving me teasing looks.

"Kiss," I said. Again there was hesitation, but the girls slowly moved into a kiss which grew more passionate by the second. "Suck Allison's tits, Tina."

No hesitation this time. As Tina sucked and Allison moaned, I moved behind Tina reached around her and squeezed her little tits.

She broke away from Allison's tits long enough to say, "Hard."

She didn't have much to squeeze in the way of tits, so I grabbed her nipples and squeezed hard. She had long thick nipples, easy to grab hold of. She shuddered and moaned with pleasure.

"Play with her pussy," I said. I was talking to Tina but both girls reached down and were soon masturbating each other. Meanwhile, I continued to add pressure to Tina's nipples. She moaned louder but didn't try to stop me. I squeezed even harder and noticed her sucking harder, her hand moving faster, thrusting her fingers in and out of Allison's pussy. I twisted and the little Asian doll started to slam her hands into the big tittied blonde's cunt. Allison's hand was erratic. She couldn't focus to give pleasure with what was happening to her. I gave a final hard squeeze and twist and then let go as I got ready to take the girl lying down from behind. To my surprise, when I let go, when the blood flowed back into her nipples, she came.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she yelled. Her hand began to spasm in and out of Allison's pussy and the blonde came too. Her fingers grabbed hold of Tina's pussy, setting off another orgasm in the brunette. I stepped back and just watched in wonder.

"Holy..." Allison gasped. "Just need a moment to recover."

"Yeah," I said. "Not going to happen." I stepped around the bed to Allison's side, pulled her to me until her ass was almost off the bed, put her ankles over my shoulders and rammed my steel hard cock into her pussy.

"Motherfucker!" she yelled.

Tina lifted herself off the bed and looked at me for orders. "Mount her face, kitten."

She moved quickly and sat on Allison. As the blonde started licking, Tina's eyes rolled up. "Oh man, you're good too."

I kept a moderate pace, trying twists and circles, short thrusts and long, until I knew what Allison liked best. Occasionally, I'd reach down and play with her pussy. Twice that set off an orgasm. Finally I picked up the pace. Tina screamed out another orgasm and I knew mine was getting close. I beckoned Tina with a finger and she leaned forward. I pushed her head back on Allison's pussy. She offered no resistance even though my stomach was slamming into her head. Allison came again with the new sensations. I held on, waiting for Tina to have one more orgasm. Finally she lifted her head to moan. I let my own orgasm wash over me. The first stream of cum went in Allison, but then I pulled out and came on Tina's face. I quickly grabbed her head and shoved my cock in her mouth as a third stream shot out. Her eyes went wide, but my stern confident smile kept her from pulling away. I spasmed two small squirts after that and then relaxed. Tina also shifted to a gentle sucking of my cock. She slowly pulled it out and cleaned it lovingly, then wiped the cum off her face and swallowed that too.

She looked up at me. I could feel the lust. "No man's ever treated me like that before," she said.

"But you liked it," I said.

She nodded. "Very much ... thank you."

12