Confronting His Lies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter continued fucking Ward's butt for a while longer before he finally showed mercy on him and came in his ass. Peter refused to clean his ass afterward this time. In fact, Peter simply shoved the butt-plug back inside him. Peter was determined to make Ward suffer one of his pet peeves: cum staying in his asshole. Peter still couldn't understand why it bothered Ward so much to have cum in his ass, as Peter rather liked it himself.

Ward's asshole would be full of cum by the end of the day, even up to the point of going to sleep that way, Peter thought to himself. Peter also intended to cuff Ward's hands behind him, so that he couldn't remove the butt-plug. The dear boy was gonna have a rather full ass this weekend! Peter started contemplating all of the things that he might do to Ward tomorrow. The list was endless.

"Okay, now you can jack off, but you have to cum before I say 'time's up, slut'! Otherwise, you're out of luck until much later!" Peter warned him.

Ward hurried through his masturbation this time, being horny! He had no desire to have anything keep him from cumming any longer than necessary! Ward knew that this would be his last chance for several hours! Peter had become, frankly, a real hard-ass today! Just as Ward felt the urge to cum, Peter interrupted his concentration.

"When you get ready to cum, you have to beg me for permission!" Peter added wickedly.

MOTHERFUCKER, Ward thought, wisely keeping it to himself.

Ward's actual words were, "Yes, Sir." Damn, he thought, when did I start thinking of Peter as "Sir"?

Peter watched Ward wank off and felt his cock harden again. He knew that he would wait until a little later, when they would be at the fetish club. Peter wanted Ward to take his load at least once in public.

"Please, Sir, may I cum?" Ward found himself begging, still confused as to when he started thinking that way of Peter.

"Tell me how badly you want to cum! What will you do for me to get permission to cum?" Peter drew things out longer.

"I will tell anyone and everyone that I am your bitch! I will wear any outfit that you want me to wear! I will even kiss you in public! I will come out of the closet! I admit that I am GAY! Please, I'll do anything! Just let me cum!" Ward popped off a bunch of offers and finally admitted to himself that he was undoubtedly gay.

"Deal, now, cum quickly, so we can get dressed for the club! I have a brand new bitch to show off there! Okay, and just in case you didn't know, I lied about going to my parents last night. The plans changed at the last minute, due to an unexpected situation at my parents' shop. I went to the club instead, which was one reason that I was so furious when I got home and found you busy with Selene. I wanted to fuck you, but didn't get the chance!" Peter revealed, angry again at that memory.

Oh, shit, Ward thought in response to this information. That explained everything! If Peter had gone to his parents' house, he would have spent the night! Peter always did that when he went there and didn't have to work the next day. Peter's parents insisted on that because they just missed him a lot.

It took a grand total of fifteen seconds for Ward to cum at last, firing a major wad of spunk and splattering both of them. Peter already started giving Ward instructions to prepare the shower, but wait for him. Damn, this day didn't follow his plans! Then again, it still beat working at the pharmacy on a Saturday. Despite the overtime, Ward preferred taking his weekends off.

Peter went to the closet to bring out the clothes that he had hidden there. He knew that Ward watched him from the bathroom once he had the shower running. Peter glanced over his shoulder and saw the shocked look on Ward's face at having clothes hidden in his own closet! Ward clearly hadn't paid attention to his wardrobe that morning, no doubt because of Selene.

"These are your clothes tonight, honey!" Peter smiled sadistically, revealing tight, leather shorts and an equally tight T-shirt that simply read "BITCH."

Ward just hoped that a "kick me" sign wasn't part of the outfit.

"Where the fuck did you pick that outfit?" Ward slipped, which Peter permitted this one time.

"I chose it two weeks ago at the club. I saw the costume and knew that it screamed your name. Don't you just love it, baby?" Peter answered with an evil grin.

Peter then turned back toward the closet and pulled out another outfit of tight leather pants and equally tight shirt, which just read "Master". He showed them to Ward, saying, "This is my outfit!"

Peter laughed when Ward's jaw hit the floor. He laid both outfits on the bed and guided Ward to the shower. Peter wanted to make sure that Ward didn't remove the waterproof butt-plug from his ass. He intended to swap said butt-plug with a larger one before leaving the townhouse. Ward was even more stunned when he saw Peter take out a razor and shaving cream.

"I'm going to shave your cock, balls, and ass. They should be nice and smooth for your debut at the club. In fact, you will keep them shaved from now on. I like the look of a freshly shaved sex toy. I will show you once how to shave it, and then I will expect you to keep it that way from now on. If I find any hairs on you, I will hot wax them off. Trust me, you will not like that!" Peter vowed severely.

Ward cringed at the idea of hot wax on his dick and balls, even more so on his ass. He vowed to keep his genitals and ass totally devoid of any stray hairs. The idea of hot wax was scarier than having others see him without pubic hair. Although Ward was not thrilled with shaving his genitals, he saw no other way out of this predicament. Ward began to wonder if he really knew Peter at all. This new side to Peter really turned him on, much to his fear and embarrassment. Peter and Ward really needed to have a heart-to-heart talk when Peter was no longer pissed-off.

12