Confusing Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved forward, then knelt on the bed, his knees on either side of his brother's legs. She saw him look at his brother and then he pushed his cock against her pussy. He caressed her with his cock a few times before angling himself lower. Jake had now pretty much stopped moving, letting Jason find the best angle. Amber gasped, throwing her head backwards as Jason pushed in, and in and in until he had sheathed himself fully. There it was, two cocks inside her at the same time, two utterly identical cocks taking her from her ass and pussy.

Amber cried out and her cry soon turned into wild, breathless laughter. Grabbing her thighs with his large hands, Jason began fucking her, groaning as he did. Jake quickly found a matching rhythm and the two of them were thrusting into her like a synchronized machine. Amber had never felt so much pleasure, not even in her long, drawn-out masturbation sessions. Not even with her toys, not even with a dildo in both her holes. This was so much more powerful!

While Jason kept his hands on her thighs, Jake's hands grabbed her ass and she felt him pushing her against their cocks. At first Amber placed her hands on Jake's arms to hold herself up, but she let him carry her weight and grabbed Jason's arms. When she pulled him towards her, he grinned as he nearly crashed into her. She was trapped between the two guys, feeling Jason's cock ploughing faster and harder now. She wrapped her legs around his waist and cried "Harder.. Harder my lovers... Make me cum like I've never cum before..."

As she did, Jake matched Jason's intensity and she felt herself reaching a new level of intensity. And it was soon after that she felt her first threesome climax, and she was briefly afraid of the overwhelming amount of pleasure, of the total loss of control. The two guys were ravishing her, taking her 100 percent. Part of her knew that if she cried "Stop", they would stop. But her sexual mind felt taken like never before.

Amber felt like she was being pummelled from everywhere: the two cocks, of course, but also from their hands, their entire bodies and now, from the crazy orgasm that was continually exploding inside her. She felt like a creature of pure lust as she kept screaming, her body covered in sweat, feeling herself slipping lasciviously between their hot and strong bodies. She trembled as she squeezed Jason with her legs and arms, biting his shoulder.

When her body relaxed all at once, she gasped and moaned again, her body clenching a few times with aftershocks. She felt that both guys were surprised when she tried to disengage herself from them. But as Jason knelt up, Amber only turned around, straddled Jake and slipped his cock into her pussy. She then leaned forwards and grabbed her ass with her hands, pulling her cheeks apart. "I don't care if it's dirty, I just want you two again... Just take me, don't ever stop."

Amber cried out in raw pleasure when she felt Jason's cock filling her ass. She had no idea that it was his first anal experience, and would laugh with them about it later. But right now, she simply wanted to be taken, wanted her inner self to be ravished and vaporized by too much pleasure. Sometimes the brothers would fuck her in sync, other times in alternating strokes, but through it all, her climaxes barely had time to wane before another was coming up. She had trouble breathing correctly, her chest heaving with the effort as she prepared for another climax.

She heard Jake laugh against her ear as she spasmed and climaxed again, crying out their two names alternatively. "Shit you're delicious, my crazy girlfriend!" he said, but even if she smiled in answer, she barely heard him. She was nothing but pleasure at that point, burning brightly.

Amber didn't even remember how they got up, but when she became fully conscious after her final climax had ebbed down, she was in the arms of Jason, with Jake behind her, both standing up. She moaned as she felt her boyfriend slipping his cock in her ass once more, and shivered as the two cocks slipped against one another inside her. They were not in the same hole, but she could feel them pressed together.

Amber thought that she would simply let the guys have their way with her until they climaxed. She felt up for anything, even double vaginal or double anal if they asked for it. They didn't, but she moved as much as she could, tilting her ass outward then inwards, kissing them, saying naughty things to them... But she gasped in surprised as she felt the first tremors of yet another climax. "Guys..." she said, breathlessly. "Guys... Shit... You're going to have to hold me up... Oh fuck!" she cried as she was shaken by a new climax. And she did indeed lose all strength for a minute, and the fact that she was easily held up by her two lovers only heightened her pleasure.

This time the guys were gasping as well and eventually her climax triggered Jason's. She felt him hug her more tightly and spasm, filling her pussy with his first spurt. And as he groaned, his climax triggered Jake. Amber moaned as she felt the friction of his cock inside her ass change with the added lubrication of his sperm inside her.

Such a threesome was by far the nastiest thing she had ever done sexually. But even as they collapsed onto the bed, Amber was smiling and soon laughing as they regained control of their breathing. The twins looked at her, slightly puzzled. "Oh... Never mind me. I've just had my mind blown away with too much pleasure." she said, laughing still.

Jake took a shower, followed by Jason. After she came out of hers, she saw the two brothers lounging lazily on Jake's bed, naked as the day they were born. After their threesome, and seeing how comfortable they were next to each other, Amber was now convinced that they shared a closeness that few brothers share. Standing at the foot of the bed, her hands on her hips, she looked at them and said, in her naughtiest voice, "What's next?"