Congi Bar 03

Story Info
Congi Bar is a Trap who is told of a trap door in a booth.
5k words
2.33
571
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Bar 03

"Um, tell me true, Congi Bar, is Congi Que mad at me for switching up my token bunny leotard for the big press conference tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, no, no, Gabbie, I mean, your globes are perfect hanging out globes and um, well, I mean, I mean, you dated Jake a couple of times and he has winked at me a couple of times already and with all of the Congi bombshells that were dropped tonight at the press conference, I mean, I mean, I mean, I might be in a mood to wink back or something, so, I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"Oh, no, no, Congi Bar, we went out exactly three times last year and it was during the graduation party circuit and all three of the dates were twilight dates and we peck kissed once and smooch kissed the second time and smacked smooched the third time and we really didn't have a connection or sex, so, I mean, I mean, I mean, well, I don't even know what Jake likes, but it might be nice if you break away from the Congi code and went with a deep red on your lips instead of goth charcoal and tee he, is Congi Que mad that I had a "Congi Gabbie" nametag made for my token bunny uniform, hmm, tee he?"

"Oh, no, no, Congi Que welcomes you as Congi Gabbie, the token bunny, since you plant cheek kisses on him, but, well, watch how you let the customers operate your token barrel "clink, clink, clink" dispenser machine, but, so, um, well, I mean, Congi Gabbie, I'm going to wink back at Jake then and um, change my lip gloss, so?"

"Wait a minute, is princess Congi Bar quivering a little bit over a date at the peeping booth place, hmm? Where did all your sass go, hmm? You're the one always owns the situation, so?"

[Wink, wink back, wink, wink back, wink, wink back]

"Well, I think that I just found that sassy ass talk is not the same as "oh boy, is this happening" talk, so, I just winked back and um, Congi Que wants you to push the 30 something military ladies peeping videos and um, like black cherry red for my lips then because I already winked back, so, do I look like I'm going to pass out, Congi Gabbie, hmm?"

Well, sometimes you own the situation and sometimes just winking gets you nervous, so, what? And I pass out a lot anyways, so.

"I mean, is that person passed out? And I'll have a couple of tokens for the candy machine please."

[Clink, clink, clink, clink]

"There you go, Mr. Thomas and the ladies in tactical body armor are hot tonight! Weapons hot!"

"Great, I need a little camo in my life to hide me from the wife, I mean, wait, Gabbie? Gabbie our babysitter from a few years ago? Gabbie? You grew up! And out! And up! And a few other directions! That are all good!"

"Ta da! Makes you wish, tee he, you would have left the movies early a few times, right, Mr. Thomas, tee he? Hey, Mr. Thomas, did you pass out too? Tee he."

Everyone always passes out, so, what?

"Come on, Congi Bar, get your little sexy and sassy ass up! You can't wink back and then stay passed out, it's just not done! And your other, other, half-brother, Congi Len has asked for a couple of fishnets changes from me tonight because [ugh, get up] apparently, green fishnets are his thing [there you go, steady on your feet, little one], so?"

"Oh, I mean, did I wink back at Jake before I passed out, Congi Gabbie, I mean, I did, right?"

Well, sometimes it's best to double check stuff. What do they say, better safe than sorry, hmm?

"Oh, Congi Bar, I mean..."

"I mean, Jake, I was going to add a couple of sparkles to my eyes to make my eye winking even more pronounced and then change my lip gloss color, um, before I passed out, but then I woke up, um, you like black red cherry, right, Jake?"

"Oh, Congi Bar, I mean, some eye sparkles would be okay, but I picked up on the first round of winking and um, black cherry sounds, um, tasty, so?"

"Oh, good then, um, while I'm making a few updates, I mean, I suggest "Missile Specialist Casey" as a warm up peeping video and um, you talk now, Jake, so?"

"Oh, so, it's okay that I watch "Missile Specialist Casey" aim her missiles then, like, like, judgment free and all, Congi Bar, I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"Oh, I mean, absolutely because that's why the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore is even here and I mean, I'm taking you for a guy who leans forward towards the viewing screen as opposed to a guy who might lean backwards a little bit while watching Missile Specialist Casey slam her hand down on the big red launch button and I like it that way, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I never really thought about which way my body might lean, Congi Bar, but..."

"I mean, Jake, until I figure out how to sneak into your peeping booth, I mean, I like thinking that you might lean slightly forward and Missile Specialist Casey has puffy nipples and banana boobies and I want your missile to launch when Missile Specialist Casey slaps down on the big red button because I might bet better suit for your second nut because I'm just now realizing how big you are compared to me, so?"

"Well, SOB! I'm liking the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore more and more because you just gave me????"

"Oh, I already see you hand at work in my mind, Jake, until I sneak into your peeping booth and take its place for round 2 with my mouth!"

"SOB! Where do I vote for business of the year then, Congi Bar?"

Well, there's a little card box in hallway between the store front and the backroom for that, so.

And we winked at each other like six times each, so, what? I mean, it could be you, you know, if you would visit with me at the peeping booth store and trade a couple of winks with me. I mean, of course, I'm the hot Congi fem boy, so, you'll find me.

Oh, and um, it seems that in my mind, um, it's better if you are a "lean forward" kind of guy, but don't ask me why that is, so.

"Congi Que, Jake and I have been winking at each other all night and as my half-brother, you owe me, the cute one, a way for me to sneak into his peeping booth without breaking any rules, so, which of these booths have a secret back door, hmm?"

I mean, that's truly a myth, folks that any of the peeping booths have a secret back door, but I had to try because the authorities stay away as long as it's never two people in a peeping booth and you can fact check me on that because Chief Carson is inside of peeping booth #8 right now with the housekeeping lady, Mrs. Vivian Vixen!

"Congi Bar, stop bothering me since this is the "Peep & Pull" biggest crowd ever and since we just found out that Suzie from the Pizza Shop is prepared to take on all challengers that she is the true missing Congi sister, Congi Sia Lia Mia and on the night when the G Girls, Gabbie, Gibby, Gilly and Giddy have vowed to mother the next generation of Congi fem boy babies and without test tube vials and on the same night when we just found that Ginny is crying about being left and then, OMFG, the same night that we just found out that Mrs. Bentley is our long-lost Auntie, Congi Auntie Bee Tia Leigh! I kind of have my hands full here, Congi Bar!"

"(Whimper, sniffle, whimper, sniffle, whimper, sniffle)"

"Fine, but this makes me the best Congi transitioning half-brother and you're posting about that! I mean, Booth #1 has a secret back door, but it's small, you know, like you!"

"(Yay) I mean, well, if you insist, big half-brother, tee he."

I mean, I don't know if you guys heard this before, but in the month of October, I was test-tube born last on the 31st Halloween and that makes me, ahem, Congi Bar, the youngest and the cutest and the hottest Congi boy and that means none of you can resist me! And by the way, I mean, my eye winks make your dick hard for a Congi! Well, for me, Congi Bar. Well, my half Congi brothers all have their traits and all, but watch how you wink at me. Wait, watch how you accept my eye winks!

[A small and unknown little access door slowly creeps open]

"Jake?"

"(Argh, argh, fap, fap, fap, military babes, military boobies, fap, fap, argh, argh) huh? Who is there?"

"Psst, it's me, Congi Bar. Your favorite Trap and I found a trap door!"

Well, you would think there would be a little foreplay, right?

[Oomph, slush, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, ooh, gag, ooh]

"OMG, OMG, I thought you might like to, aha, aha, aha, make out first or something, Congi Bar, oh, oh, aha, aha, that's smooth, Congi Bar!"

Well, I never said which of us didn't wait for a little foreplay and we winked at each other like six times, so, shut it! But drop a couple of comments on my Chang homepage about my appearance.

And my work because that went well and I did it! I mean, Jake passed out afterwards and all, so, that's good sign, right? I mean, duh, yeah it is!

And that's enough with the comments about how my afterwards hallway leaning pose isn't as good as Congi Que's! My only fault is that my legs are shorter, so, shut it! The end.

"Um, excuse me, um, you look like one of the Congi boys, so, um, I don't consider that I'm cheating just because I stayed after the press release for a little while given my situation at home, so?"

"Oh, I don't even think about that stuff, Mrs. French, given what I've seen here at the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore and especially since your hubby went rouge fag and limp some years ago, but I would like to refer to you as Frenchy like your friends do on your Chang homepage because Frenchy is very sexy for a woman named Mrs. Frances French, who is actually French and moved to Middleton from France, so?"

"Oh, I mean, if you were to say something sex raunchy forward to me first, then I might be inclined to say something sex raunchy back to you that a couple of my places on my body need a peeping booth hard cock of about 25 or something, so?"

"Oh, Frenchy, I mean, he's 26, but there's this guy..."

"[A major hip bump] eek, Mrs. French, I mean, it's me, Gibby, eek, you know, your old babysitter, Gabbie's sister and eek, I mean, I'm so glad that you're here because eek, eek, I will officially become Congi Gibby if I help a customer up front in the store where I work behind the counter and eek, eek, I mean, the dressing rooms are questionable, but eek, I mean, all these men are staring you down and pointing their puppy dog tails at you and eek, eek, I mean, I'm 19 now so, eek, I can say cock now and like a lot of cock, Mrs. French and eek, I hope you're wearing a bra, eek, because we don't need this blouse on military flap jacket night, eek..."

[Grip, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, rip and pull the blouse right off. And there was bra, a black bra]

"Eek, oh, Mrs. French, no wonder all these men love, love, love, eek, eek, you with their eyes and their blood filled, eek, I'm 19 now so I can say, fat, fat, fat hard cocks and eek, and if you'll come with me, eek, eek, Mrs. French, I mean, eek, I have just the sleeveless flap jacket for you, Mrs. French and eek, eek, I mean, oh my, look at all the missiles, eek, eek, I'm 19 now, so I can say, eek, locked and loaded missile fuel hard cocks here and they are aimed at your MILF pussy and eek and oh, um, Congi Bar???"

"(Psst, Tanner.)"

"Eek, eek, eek, I mean, Tanner is going bang, oops, I'm 19 now so I can say that Tanner is going doggie fuck ten years off of your life, eek, eek and if you survive that, Mrs. French, um, um, Congi Bar???"

"(Psst, Hank.)"

"OMG, eek, eek and then you're going fall French forward to the other peeping booth ventilation vent hole and eek, eek, I'm 19 now, so I can say that Hank, eek, will be there to smear trash, eek, eek, smear trash your bright red French lips, Mrs. French and then eek, eek [an arm wrap, a walk away, fade, fade, fade, yet still jibber "eek" jabbering away]."

Well, I was going to say exactly all that anyways, but that's why my half-brother, Congi Que has a hired staff.

"I mean, you're the smallest of..."

"Ahem, and the cutest."

"Oh, yeah, that goes without saying, so, um..."

"Hold up, I don't you and I can't place your face as someone's sister, so start out with how I'm hotter than your neighbor and who you are, so?"

"Oh, you're a nice bag of chips, alright and I'm Luci, I've died my hair blonde since I was 18, I was a medic in the military for five years, which sucked, um, when my current hips and booty came along, I liked them, so, that's what I work on in the gym, I'm 32, but I married too young and we both agree with that, but we don't know what to do about it, I currently work at Blue Line Med hospital as a nurse here in Middleton, I'm also a paralegal and a paranormal investigator, so?"

"Oh, so, you just going to gloss over your dream hips and booty that quick then, hmm?"

"Oh, people like what people like, but listen, I just wanted to give you some unofficial medical advice, so, um, I mean, as a side note first, do your boyfriends, I mean, just pick and lift you up then? I mean, can you even ride the rides at the carnivals, hmm?"

"Oh, my boyfriends get a big kick out of picking and lifting me up to smack lips with me and I can ride like two rides at the carnival, so, what's your unofficial medical advice and prop your left arm on your left hip while you tell me all about it, so?"

[That's a "S" pose, right?]

"Well, I'm not here to interfere or anything, but your current Congi situation has one schmuck who ran amuck in the Fertility Clinic, which is one crackhead daddy's seed fanning out like from the center of a spiderweb with the schmuck at the center point, but with what the G Girls are proposing, you know, to mother the next generation of Congi transitional boys, is more of a straight line, one to one, situation as opposed to fanning from the middle and by the way, do you just step forward to kiss your boyfriends dick, hmm?"

Ahem, I'm shorter people, but not that short! Also, Congi Que is not slightly taller, he's taller, the end.

"Oh, I think I can see that diagram difference in my head, Luci and I'll be sure to bring that up to my other Congi half-brothers at the next dysfunctional Congi family meeting and..."

"[A major hip bump] eek, OMG, Nurse Luci Loose, eek, I mean, you must remember me, Gibby, from when you helped me at the hospital when I fractured my jaw from talking too much, but, OMG, eek, eek, I'm Congi Gibby now since, eek, eek, since I just helped a customer get ready for, eek, eek relations, OMG, eek, I'm 19 now, so I can say get her pussy pumped, eek, MILF doggie style through the peeping booths air ventilation vent hole, which, eek, eek, which are so very naughty to have, but eek, eek, but I'm 19 now, so I can know about naughty stuff and eek, I hope you're staying for a while because, eek, eek, oh boy, do I have a sexy nurse uniform for you to wear tonight and eek, eek, with all this back here, whoop, whoop, eek, eek, I'll have a Congi Gibby nametag in no time and eek, how do feel about wearing big red brimmed glasses and a white nurses dress, hmm, oh, and OMG, eek, holla, you're over worked at the hospital and ooh la, la, you showed up work wearing white fishnets instead of white tights, eek, eek, you're so hot, Nurse Luci Loose and eek, if you will just follow me, eek, [an arm wrap, a walk away, fade, fade, fade, yet still jibber "eek" jabbering away]."

I mean, I would have suggested all the same things, but I would have suggested one the things around Nurse Luci Loose's neck and an eye flashlight in her med jacket pocket, so, I'm still the best.

"[A weird inhaling sound] Congi Bar, I am your Congi Father [chokes, cough, choke]."

"Sammy, you're one year older than me, so you're not my schmuck daddy who ran amuck! And you're not my type! Well, you made it clear that I'm not your type a couple of years ago, so?"

"[More choking than inhaling] well, Congi Bar, that's not fair. People need time to figure things out, so. And you needed a couple of years to fill out and you know I'm horny about that, I mean, you know that I'm right about that, so, Congi Bar, I am your daddy tonight (choke, cough, choke]."

I mean, Sammy is so not my daddy! On any night! But I can see how he would want that since, you know, I grew up and filled out, so.

[Clink, clink, clink, clink]

"[A token bunny side slips in] ahem, need a couple of soda machine tokens, Sammy, hmm? And don't stick your dick in the empty can afterwards, freak. Wait, tee he, all of a sudden, we have a nurse on staff! Well, don't do that anyways, but get away from Congi Bar! You can't be a bully for the early years and then swing around later to be the boyfriend! It's just not done! I mean, right, Congi Bar?"

"Oh, Congi Gabbie, I mean, you might be surprised how often it happens that way, but, OMG, Sammy, you were supposed to be my bully in front of everyone and then secretly walk me home later! You blew it, Sammy, so I'm not blowing you! Take the tokens and be gone with you!"

Ahh, my sassy is back!

"But hook Sammy up in peeping booth #7 when the green light comes on, Congi Gabbie, since he never really did me any harm and call up the "Blow This Up" video for him, but then, be gone away from me, Sammy."

Well, sassy can be mixed with compassion as long as it's not passion, so.

"OMG, Congi Bar, when did we hire a nurse? I'm Congi Que and I'm in charge, not you! I'm also over whelmed and I might pass out, so, good call on bringing Nurse Luci Loose Goosey on staff, so? Tee he, wait to Congi Len gets an eyeful of her booty, right, tee he?"

"Congi Que, shut it or at least add that I'm the cute one who knows how to hire staff too."

[A pair of stomping feet approaching]

"But tee he, but since you're in charge, I mean, handle this angry looking customer then!"

"Ahem, excuse me! Who is in charge here, huh?"

[Two Congi half-brothers both point at each other]

"Well, I'm Henry and I've been a family friend for Gabbie and Gibby's family for years and whoever is in charge here is killing me for that! I mean, how am I supposed to whack off in a peeping booth when they will be out here judging me, huh? And I'm not looking at either of them! [Peeks between spread fingers over eyes], so?"

"Oh, whew, that's easy, Mr. Family Friend, um, you're safe to visit on Monday's and Tuesday's and um, listen, Mr. Family Friend, everybody here is way, way, way past all that old timer thought process and even though I'm just slightly taller than my...."

[Another token bunny slide in and hip bump, clink, clink, clink clink]

"Here, Henry Henderson, have a couple of peeping booth tokens, you know, judgment free! And you can look, Henry Henderson, I mean, well, I won't even bring up how you looked whenever you used to visit with 'rents, so? Also, this is where you go all "bah, bah, bah" and disappear into a peeping booth, so? Or pass out, so, pick a lane and as my sister, Gibby, might say, eek, we know what men do in the peeping booths, so, get with it then. Oh, and as I might say, tip the absolute living fuck out of your peeping booth token bunny!"

Well, Congi Gabbie just quoted from Congi Que's written rules, so.

"Oh, and Henry, don't forget to fake hold your fingers over your peeking eyes while you walk away. We're both adults and I chose this outfit and I'm not a babysitter anymore!"

Well, maybe Congi Gabbie added one rule herself.

"Hi, Congi Bar."

"Oh, Andrew, I mean, hey there, hey and we're all way past judging, so?"

"Um, um, I mean, cool, um, that was some press conference then, right? I mean, there were so many Congi bombshells all over the place, I mean, it's no wonder that tonight is military ladies and um, I have a couple of tickets to the bot fights in a couple of weeks and, and, and, a couple of people are grumbling about why you're not wearing a flap jacket tonight, so?"

"Andrew, I have a boyfriend now and it was as much as I can handle, so?"

"Oh, I mean, do you mean a boyfriend or a boyfriend while you play the field on the side, huh? I mean, you're sassy and all, so?"

Stupid personal descriptions on my Chang homepage!

12