Congi Que 03

Story Info
Congi Que hosts a press conference at the peep show store.
4.2k words
2.4
370
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Que 03

Hey there, hey my babies, it's me, Congi Que, you know, your second favorite Congi test tube fem boy since Congi Bar is the fricking princess of our clan, but, hey there, hey because my slightly longer legs do keep your eyes busy! And I like that. And I pose just for you.

Anyways, you may have heard that there is a news press conference today here at the seedy, yet quite modern "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore where Suzie from the Pizza Shop is going to tell the world that she is fact our missing Congi sister, Congi Sia Lia Mia and I've prepping for that all day, but I wanted to make sure that you also heard that in some people's viewpoint, I bring everything, plus a little, that Congi Bar brings, so, don't ignore me!

And I promise, I'm not ignoring you back today. It's just that since I've whipped this damn adult bookstore into mainstream shape, I mean, I'm getting so much more popular these days, so, pretend that you're looking for a couple of tokens for the soda machine and come listen to the news press release and you know, relieve your stress.

And say "hey there, hey" to me and don't be afraid to ask about our video genre. Oh, and don't be shy. I'm way past what happens inside of the peeping booths.

"Hi viewers, Gale Storms from TV3 News here, broadcasting my first segment live from inside of the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore where Suzie from the Pizza Shop is just about ready to reveal in a press conference that she is in fact, the missing Congi sister, Congi Sia Lia Mia, folks! But before we get to how Suzie from the Pizza Shop, aka, Congi Sia Lia Mia is positioning herself for a cut of the Feritily Clinic trust fund that was set up after some schmuck ran amuck after hours in the clinic and seeded a bunch of vials that created the Congi fem boy clan, I mean, I'm here now with the Congi fem boy who actually works at the seedy, yet quite modern "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore, Congi Que himself viewers! So, Congi Que, Congi Que, tell my housewife viewers how many men actually try the old "do you have tokens for the soda machine" line, go ahead. [Pan the camera down over his legs, Harold. This is fag gold]."

"Tee he, well, Gale Storms from TV3 News, most of the sneaky men try that old line on me in the beginning and they don't stop there because trust me, tee he, we have the best soda machine in town and the best candy machine in town and you know, we have the best sandwich vending machine in town and they all, tee he, take tokens, so?"

"There you have, housewife viewers, sometimes when the hubby sneaks out a for candy bar, he's secretly visiting the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore and pulling his limp (bleep) over a mainstream adult video titled "Candy is Dandy" in a peep show booth, all the while trying to trick little ole Congi Que into free tokens. So, Congi Que, Congi Que, Congi Que, is true that there is a little bit of a riff between all of you six, minus one Congi fem boys, hmm? And, and, and is it true that sassy ass Congi Bar really has a sassy ass, go ahead?"

"Well, Gale Storms from TV3 News, I don't want to get into the details of any riff in our little test tube fraternity family, but we do fight worse than real sisters sometimes, so, um, um, um..."

"Go ahead, Congi Que, I can see that your adorable lips are quivering and I'd rather hear that my lousy no-good hubby visits the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore than elsewhere, so, spill it and we'll be done with it for my first segment broadcast, go ahead. And you might as well spill it about the genre of peep shows that he likes to pull his shriveled up (bleep) over, go ahead."

"Tee he, well, Gale Storms from TV3 News, Mr. Dale Storms has always been a gentleman and he never ever faked asked for tokens for the soda machine and he even helps me adjust the risqué activewear shorts that I wear on a regular basis here in backroom and he always tips me very well, which, ahem, visitors, tips are expected for the token teller and then Mr. Dale Storms favorite genre of peep show videos is "Pilgrim Ladies Churning Butter" and I think it's the old timey bonnet head coverings that gets his blood flowing, so? Oh, and Gale Storms from TV3 News, your hubby does not wear your pantyhose while watching "Pump That Butter" videos or anything like that, so?"

"There you have it viewers, my hubby steals my pantyhose and watches old timey Pilgrim ladies "Churn & Burn" peep show videos! And he has a perfectly good piece of (bleep) laying in the next room! And I'm usually naked since all of my pantyhose disappeared! Anyways viewers, I'll just wrap up my first segment before the press conference starts with, huh, this adult bookstore is cleaner than you might think and the lighting is good and even though it's still a little seedy and just a tad shady, I mean, this place is not your daddy's adult bookstore, so, leave the kids at home and come on down and have a look around for yourselves soon. I'm Gale Storms from TV3 News, signing off for now. [Cut, Harold, but keep the mic hot and live because I'm not convinced that Suzie from the Pizza Shop isn't a lying little gold digger about being Congi Sia Lia Mia and I'm going to catch her in a slip of the lips! Even if I have to kiss her pussy lips in a peeping booth to get her to slip up.]"

Well, that was my first TV interview and that was easier than I expected given how it's Gale Storms from TV3 News and all, but I'm really, really glad that Gale Storms from TV3 News clearly stated on live TV that the "Peep & Pull" peeping store isn't your daddy's peeping store of the nasty old days! I mean, look around, I've totally whipped this place into shape, right?

"Listen, Congi Que, I went really easy on you in my first segment broadcast, but don't expect that for the rest of evening because calling out people is what I do. My viewers need and expect the juice, the spice and the lies! Anyways, it's my understanding that I can conduct a couple of interviews inside of a booth, right, Congi Que?"

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, of course, you can interview inside of a peeping booth today, but not with Harold the cameraman since there are video copyright and leasing issues, so?"

"Damn, you really do have your dainty fem finger on the pulse of this place then, Congi Que, but so noted. I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, I fully support any extra help with making sure that the booth's ventilation vent holes are free of debris, so, feel free to have a look see then, Gale Storms from TV3 News."

"Oh, cool, um, since you probably judge everyone else, I mean, are you going to judge me if I ask about that old geezer just over there in the walker and with the fake mustache and glasses then, hmm? I mean, I'm pretty used to old shriveled up and squishy cocks and he looks a little familiar, so?"

[Walker wheel squeak, walker wheel squeak, the fake mustache hits the floor, squeak, squeak, squeak]

Well, would using the word "ironic" be appropriate since that guy in the walker and the fake mustache was actually her daddy and since she just said on live TV that the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore wasn't your daddy's bookstore, hmm? That's a little ironic, right?

And what word would I use to announce that Leo the manager is always up for an interview and ahem, always up otherwise since I whipped the modern, yet just a tad shady peeping place into mainstream shape!

And I'm just slightly taller than Congi Bar, if that hasn't been mentioned before.

"Leo! Leo! Leo, come quick for an interview and be quick about making it quick!"

[Walker wheel squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, move it Phil, walker wheel squeak]

We're the same, folks. I mean, Congi Bar and me.

"Excuse me, the brick wall over there just told me that you were looking to speak with me, Congi Que, so, what's this all about, hmm?"

Oh, the brick wall, that's the bouncer I hired a couple of weeks ago because every now and then, I mean, it's still seedy, yet modern adult bookstore and even though I might be seduced into being with you twice or more in one night, it has to be a one-on-one date, so, the brick wall is Jack Jaw Jack.

Oh, and by the way, no fair asking for a two-for-one situation with my half-brother, Congi Bar. We're not that kind of dysfunctional test tube fem boys and we're exactly the same anyways. Well, I'm the kisser and Congi Bar is the lip locking jumping spider monkey with a tongue like a snake, but other than that, I'm all you need! Well, unless you need a lot of sassy ass attitude in your sex life since I'm the business minded Congi boy, but other than that, my naked body temperature is exactly the same.

"Ahem, hello!"

"Oh, sorry, Gabbie, sometimes my mind wanders, but listen, Gabbie, since I've whipped this place into shape and have become almost as popular as Congi Bar, I mean, I'm over whelmed and I want to hire you as a token bunny, so?"

"Hm, so, heels, fishnets, a bunny leotard, a "clink, clink, clink" token thingy on my hip and no more, Congi Que? I can't be your girlfriend, so? Also, tips?"

"Oh, the tips are good and they are all yours to keep and there is a bunny collar and a bunny ears head piece and there are nipple enhancers in the front counter, not that I'm saying you ended up a little short in the pokey, pokey department, but nips equal tips, so?"

"Hm, and the no girlfriend part then, Congi Que? You have a weak rep, so?"

I do? Really? I mean, you heard it, folks, I almost have a rep! Hah! Take that Congi Bar!

"Oh, wait, I'm confusing you with Congi Dae, tee he, seriously, I mean, you test tube clan boys need to get distinguishing tattoos! But I'll be your token bunny."

Well, at least it wasn't against Congi Bar, so.

"And I suppose I could plant one cheek kiss on you per shift, brush your hair away once per shift and bring you one soda per shift, like a good little girlfriend, but I get total control of my uniforms and I assume that second uniform in the glass display case up front is my Saturday night uniform, right?"

Well, we had an empty glass display case and a "magician's lovely assistant" leotard uniform since I ordered it special for Gabbie, so, um, so, what? I mean, it has a cute top hat with it.

"Alright, boyfriend boss, I'm your token bunny and token lovely assistant, but listen, the brick wall over there, I mean, he's got things all messed up and he's telling people (whisper, whisper, whisper), so, um, you might want to fix that! You might also might want to hire my sister, Gibby, to work behind the front counter, but that's your call, so [the first side cheek smooch], I'll get with it then."

Well, it's my bad for hiring Jack Jaw Jack without checking into his gossip skills, I guess.

"Hi."

"Oh, Congi Que, I mean, I was just looking for a couple of tokens for the soda machine because I've heard that press releases can carry on forever and um, seriously, Congi Que? You're spoken for and size shopping for a cock ring, huh?"

"I mean Mac Mack, I mean, Mac Mack, I mean, Jack Jaw Jack heard it all wrong. I am not seeking a relationship with Mack Mac, I promise you that Mac Mack and um, I swear that I said that I would entertain the idea of personally fitting you, Mac Mack, with a cock ring since you're my secret crush! Also, my lips are black tonight, but I can change that in like five minutes!"

"I mean, Congi Que, how am I supposed to believe that a mountain of a meathead like Jack Jaw Jack could misunderstand the clear as day difference between me, Mac Mack and that other guy, Mack Mac, huh? Also, I mean, tee he, a personal fitting then, huh?"

"Mac Mack, I promise you, I have a wonderful Saturday evening shade of red lip gloss and the front counter is fully stocked with cock..."

"[Token bunny Gabbie hip bumps Congi Que out of the way] excuse me [clink, clink, clink, clink], here, you need some peeping booth tokens, Mac Mack, so, tee he, go get with it and tee he, tip me tight!"

"Gabbie? You work here now too?"

[Oh, that's tipping tight!]

"Ahh, and the key word is "working" here and not "judging", so, ta da, flag football quarterback! Go find yourself a "Fowl Flag Follies" video and don't be shy since, tee he, it's no secret what guys do inside of a seedy, yet surprisingly clean, peeping booth!"

You know, they are all always shy for the first three minutes.

And by the way, I'm exactly three, but since I practice that down on my knees is actually more like down on my shins, I mean, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Hi viewers, Gale Storms from TV3 News here, broadcasting my second segment live from inside of the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore where there is a whole lot of pulling going on! (Gulp, swallow) and a couple of other things too. Anyways, we're only 30 minutes away from the start of the what I'm calling a questionable press conference since why would someone wait so long to reveal that they are a Congi sister anyways, but I promised to not make a fuss yet since my evidence folder is pretty thin. Also, men, Congi Que is impossibly thin and ladies, get down here because your men like to be pulled on while watching the slightly politically incorrect "Shared Squaws" series! Apparently, men like it when they don't wear any undies at all and just get after it as soon as the deerskin dress is ripped off, so, get down here ladies and pull your men off! Anyways, as promised for my second segment, I'm just about to put Congi Que on the spot and under the spot lights and Congi Que promised to make it juicy, juicy like your undies are right now, ladies, from day dreaming about accidently slipping into the wrong peeping booth! So, Congi Que, Congi Que, Congi Que, spice it up for my sex starved viewers, Congi Que, why haven't you switched over to Congi QT yet, hmm?"

"Tee he, well, Gale Storms from TV3 News, a few people refer to me that way from time to time, but all my paperwork and documents have me as Congi Que, so, I'll respond either way. Besides, Congi Bar owns the sassy and cute, just like Congi Dae owns the adventurous playfulness, just like Congi Mew owns the more reserved, but hide your grand mommas and we don't talk about Congi Tam, so?"

"But you own the entire package all rolled into one, right, Congi Que? My viewers eat this stuff up, so, go head, give yourself a glow up on live TV since you've really made sure this place isn't your daddy's nasty old timey adult bookstore."

"Tee he, well, Gale Storms from TV3 News and viewers, I mean, pan the camera anywhere you want to, Harold the cameraman and let the viewers decide for themselves then!"

[Harold the cameraman must pull his hair out at night after working with Gale Storms from TV3 News. But he's good at his camera operator job]

"Well, that lit up the live stream comments board! Anyways, Congi Que, Congi Que, Congi Que, how do you really feel about Congi Sia Lia Mia swooping in and claiming a share of the trust funds, go ahead and make it juicy, if juicy fits!"

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, I welcome Congi Sia Lia Mia to the most dysfunctional family ever! And it's only a rumor that I saw her bare booty in a video once, but that was weeks before we knew that Suzie from the Pizza Shop was in fact, Congi Sia Lia Mia, so, we're not that kind family, so?"

"And I believe you, Congi Que and we'll circle back to the rumors that you pushed that very infamous bathroom creeper video one night to gain more friends from the flag football team and I expect you to spice it up, but listen, viewers, I'll wrap up my second broadcasting segment and break into your favorite programming a little later when the press release gets started. [Cut, Harold, close out with his, tee he, teeny tiny little bulge.]"

Well, I mean, teeny tiny is what you all want with a Congi boy, right folks?

"I mean, I just want a couple of tokens for the soda machine because sometimes press releases can go on forever, so, um, I'm just a little thirsty, so, hello, token attendant!"

Oh, I mean, I'm not the token teller anymore, but huh, someone remembered that, so someone had been to bookstore before, am I right about that, folks?

[Oh, but Congi Que has the slow turn around down pat too, just like the wall lean pose!]

"Well, hello, Ethan! How are you, hmm? Other than thirsty for my half-brother Congi Bar, hmm?"

"I mean, I mean, no I'm not, I mean, no I'm not, I mean, Congi Bar is a boy no matter everything else and I only want a couple of tokens for a Congi Bar, ugh, I mean, a candy bar, so?"

"Mm, I actually support you trying to seduce Congi Bar (because I can do better and one up Congi Bar) and he is just inside the red office door behind me changing shorts, so?"

"Well, I mean, well, I mean, well, I mean..."

"It will change your life, Ethan."

"Oh, I mean, I mean, my life is fine, so, um, what the best girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl videos then, huh? You're supposed to be the helpful assistant to, you know, Congi Que, so?"

"Hm, that's a lot of girl action, Ethan, especially when Congi Bar is probably down to his undies right about now while changing shorts, so?"

So, lip quivering, right? It's like an answer, right?

"Token bunny? Token bunny, Gabbie! This shy customer needs a few tokens for the sandwich machine, which is right next to the red office door, so, token bunny?"

[Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink, while standing next to the sandwich vending machine, which must be code for come this way and get your clinking tokens]

[Weep, incoming announcement text]

"Gabbie walked Ethan right inside of the office!"

[Weep, a follow up text]

"While I was mid changed & half naked!"

[Weep, last one]

"And he likes me!"

Well, that little %#$#*#&#% Congi Bar is the princess of us Congi boys and you know, everybody likes his #*#&^#%@ ass! Sassy ass!

"[Token bunny Gabbie hip bumps Congi Que again because that's how she gets the boss' attention now] Congi Que, I just saw your half-brother basically naked (holy Congi hot) and it's my understanding that all you six, minus one Congi boys are basically the same except for Congi Len's big booty and for how you are taller and..."

"Ahem, slightly taller, bunny Gabbie, so."

"Alright, alright, that's totally fair, but listen, you can put a Congi baby in my belly in two years and..."

Well, I passed out.

"And then, I've found four other girls who will follow suit so we start another Congi clan and..."

Well, I passed out again.

"And I have a few details to work out, but I don't think we need any test tube vials and..."

Well, the press release conference was under way when I woke up from that passing out, so.

[Clink, clink, Champagne glasses clinking this time and not token clinking]

"[Squeak, squawk, squeak] oh, sorry folks, anyways, hello, I am the former Suzie from the Pizza Shop and the real Congi Sia Lia Mia and this is more than just getting my fair share of the trust fund that was award a while back after that schmuck ran amuck in the Fertility Clinic and side seeded all those vials of eggs, thank you for coming today, the end [squeak, squawk, squeak]."

[A bazillion reporters hand go up in a frenzy]

"Suzie, Congi Sia Lia Mia, how do explain remaining quiet about this for so long, huh?"

"[Squeak, squawk, squeak] oh, since I raised by adoption after being test tube baby abandoned, it didn't seem fair to my adoptive parents to drag them into all of this, thank you for coming today, the end [squeak, squawk, squeak]."

[A bazillion reporters hand go up in a frenzy]

"Suzie, Congi Sia Lia Mia, Gale Storms from TV3 News is almost accusing you of taking advantage of a situation, so, how do you respond to that, huh?"

"[Squeak, squawk, squeak] oh, I fully expected a little skepticism since there is so much money at stake, but I welcome the chance to let the evidence show the way. Also, where is Gale Storms from TV3 News anyways since this is her kind of controversy, hmm? [Squeak, squawk, squeak]."

12