Connecting

Story Info
Mother and son connect.
1.6k words
4.24
170.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,278 Followers

"Only connect...only connect the prose and the passion."
-E. M. Forster

*

"That's just the trouble," Zetta said, "people don't really connect."

"What do you mean, connect?" John asked.

They were stretched out side by side on the big divan as John complained about his love woes. Zetta paused for a moment, thinking, and then said, "So many of our relationships are superficial. We pretend to be interested in others we even say we love them, but it's all on the surface, it's all about getting something for ourselves."

"You mean like Josie and me?" John said.

"Well yes, you've just been telling me how you feel about her, how when you've had sex with her you just want to get up and walk away."

"But she loses interest as well as soon as she's had her orgasm," John said defensively.

"That's just my point, darling, you're not connected. I suppose you can say it's the difference between love and lust; when you love someone you want to give to them, but when you lust for someone you just want to take from them."

Zetta sighed and went on, "It's like that with sex, if you love then after you've both had your orgasm you don't want to separate, you want to be together and soon after you're ready for more. Sometimes you might not feel like sex, but because the other person wants it you give it to them because you love them. It's different with lust, as you should know. You say that when you've ejaculated into Josie you want to leave, you even said you feel disgust and..."

"But I do, feel disgust and if you want the full truth I think to myself, 'You dirty cow Josie, letting me do that to you.'"

"That just shows you," Zetta responded, "you're simply not connected. I've never said anything to you before about it, but that was the problem with your father and me. When we married we weren't really in love. Oh we thought we were but I suppose you could say that we were in lust, and that doesn't last. We got to the point where we still had our sexual needs and tried to meet those needs with each other, but all the time disgust and revulsion kept growing.

"But that's horrible," John said.

"No more horrible than you and Josie," Zetta retorted. "Every time your father and I fucked it started out okay, it was afterwards that we both wanted to see the back of each other, and in fact that literally happened, we'd turn our backs on each other. Just suppose you married Josie, can you imagine what it would be like?"

John gave a shudder and said, "It would be a mini-hell."

"In the end you're father and I simply had to talk it out. It was sad really because he was so potent and I'm very libidinous and we could always have sex, but it wasn't enough and we both had the courage to admit it. You see my love, your father and I were simply not connected."

"So that's why you and dad split up," John said thoughtfully, "you've never said anything about that before."

"And I wouldn't say anything to anyone else," Zetta said decisively; "that information is for your ears only."

She gave a gentle little laugh and said, "I suppose that shows that we are connected my darling."

John seemed to digest this for a few moments and then said, "Do you mean that we really are connected?"

"Of course," Zetta said confidently. "There's nearly always a special connection between a mother and her son, don't you feel that?"

"Yes...yes I do," John said slowly, his face flushing slightly, "but it's different isn't it; I mean, me and Josie, you and dad, and what you said about being connected in that way?"

"Is it?" Zetta asked. "When you feel yourself connected to someone, or shall we say you're really in love with that person, sex is only just below the surface, isn't it?"

"I suppose..." John said reluctantly, as if unwilling to admit his sexual feelings for his mother.

"You suppose? Perhaps we aren't connected John, or at least you don't feel connected to me, because when you are connected you want to be completely honest with the other person."

"But I thought that sort of love couldn't happen between...between..."

"Mother and son?" Zetta queried, a smile flitting across her lips.

"Yes."

"Of course it does darling, just look at all the times it appears in the media, you know, when it comes out that a mother and her son are lovers. The media love it, it makes good copy and people gobble it. I feel sorry for the poor couple that have been caught and exposed, but I suppose you can say they should have been more careful."

"You don't think that incest is so terrible?"

"Not when it's borne of love, or, to use my word, they're really connected."

"You said we're connected," John pointed out.

"Of course we are darling, and I also said that sex was always just below the surface, and that's true, isn't it?"

"I...I..." John stammered, but Zetta interrupted, "I'll prove it to you. You like honey don't you?"

"Yes, but what's honey got to do with being connected?" John replied, puzzled.

"I'll show you; go to the kitchen and in the bottom right hand cupboard you'll find a jar of honey, bring it here."

John rose and still mystified went to the kitchen, found the honey and brought it back to Zetta.''

She took the jar from him and lay back on the divan, her head resting on a cushion.

"Now open the front of my dress," she ordered.

"Open the front of your...?"

"Just do it John if you want to know what being connected means, nothing is going to jump out and bite you."

John still hesitated for a moment and Zetta said impatiently, "Are you going to undo them or do I have to do it myself?"

Surrendering his doubts John obediently undid the buttons, gradually revealing ripe pink tipped braless breasts.

"Mum," he gasped, "they're beautiful."

"Pity your father didn't think so," Zetta said acerbically, and she took the lid off the honey jar and with great deliberation dipped her finger into the honey and then smeared it round one of her nipples, then doing to same with her other nipple, as John watched, fascinated.

"Lick it off," Zetta commanded.

"You want me to..."

"Don't make me have to always ask twice," Zetta said, "just lick the honey off my nipples, and when you've finished you can give me a kiss."

John leaned over her and commenced licking and sucking. The taste of the honey mingled with that particular flavour women's nipples seem to have added to the excitement that had begun with their conversation about being connected. He licked and sucked avidly until no honey remained.

"Kiss me," Zetta said.

John pressed his lips to hers and the residual honey in and around John's mouth seemed to glue them together, and then their tongues were licking the sweetness.

It was like no other kiss John had ever experienced with his mother, or with anyone for that matter, and it lingered long.

When they had finished licking the honey and each other Zetta said, "Take my panties off, but seeing John hesitating once more she said, "Oh never mind, I'll do it."

She wriggled out of her panties and this time dipping several fingers into the honey she smeared it liberally over her genitals and into her vagina.

Moving to sit on the edge of the bed she opened her legs wide and said, "Kneel and lick it off," she said.

This time John didn't hesitate, he knelt between her legs and commenced licking. He worked his way from the outside in as Zetta seemed to give way to the sensations he was causing. By he time he got to her clitoris she had her legs over his shoulders and her hands behind his head holding him tightly to her as she whimpered and sobbed.

"Ah God, God, don't stop...oh...ohwaa...more, more...don't stop...ooooh Goaaaah..."

After a series of violent jerks over John's face, now covered with a mixture of Zetta's love juice and honey she released him and said breathlessly, "That's being connected, your turn, undress and lay on the divan."

Because of his unsteady hands it took John a while to get undressed but he finally lay naked on the divan. Zetta again dipped her fingers into the honey and then smeared it over John's penis, and taking it into her mouth began the process of removing the honey.

This was too much for John. Close to coming even before Zetta started to lick he cried out, "I'm coming...I'm coming..." Zetta ignored the warning and continued to lick and suck. John put his hands behind her head, held her to him, and shot his sperm into her mouth.

Zetta, unable to swallow all his semen, rose wearing a smile and honeyed cum clinging to her mouth. She kissed him again until the mixture had been removed, and then asked, "Do you feel disgusted?"

"No...no..."John said, "I feel..."

"Ready for more?" Zetta interrupted..

"Yes...yes I do," John replied.

"Then we're connected," Zetta said decisively.

"Ah...er...yes...yes we are," John replied with equal resolve.

"No going back once you know you're connected," Zetta said, "so fuck me."

"No honey?" John queried.

"Not this time," Zetta said as she spread her legs, "We're connected so it'll be sweet enough without."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,278 Followers