Connie Cums Back Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion - Connie makes it up to Geoff - with Bo's help.
6.7k words
4.19
41.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Here is the second and final chapter of the story, which was written from reader suggestions. I hope you like it, thanks to all of those who took time to write and send their suggestions.

*

Over the last few days, Connie had made a very difficult decision. Despite the fact she'd never been hotter, her body was at it's sexual peak, she knew what she had to do.

Tonight, she was going to go to "Wildkatz" - in a tight, silver-lame mini-dress and matching heels -- fuck Eddie's brains out until he couldn't walk straight -- and then she was going to end it.

She had no idea what she was going to do after that -- she knew that she certainly couldn't confess to Geoff, that would be the end of their marriage -- but she wasn't going back to that sexless existence either. Divorce? That wasn't an option, she adored her husband, despite his ultra-stuffy lifestyle. Marriage counseling? Would any marriage counselor be able to break them out of the sexless rut their life had become?

Regardless, as she pulled her Audi into the Parking Lot, she knew it was over. It was for the best. At first, she'd felt no guilt -- Geoff didn't want her, Eddie did, simple as that. Now, the guilt was palpable. Geoff loved her, she loved him -- it was up to her to turn things around, the sexy blonde knew.

Still, a wry grin crossed her face as she entered the Club and headed to the bar. She was going to end things with a bang, that much was sure. She sat on the barstool and saw Eddie's face light up when he saw her.

"Hiya stranger. Wanna fuck?" Connie leered at him.

"Don't I always?" he grinned back, leaving the bar and escorting her to his room.

"Why don't you come over here and take care of this horny pussy of mine?" Connie purred in her most seductive tone. She slithered out of the tight dress, putting a little extra emphasis into her movements. Eddie grinned and made his way to the bed, remembering how good that pussy felt.

Eddie was soon licking her slippery cunt lips, tasting her juices. Every time he tasted her, he remembered that she was the sweetest, tastiest little snatch he'd ever known. No one could compare to Connie and he loved the way her face contorted when she was being eaten!

Connie's brain was working a mile-a-minute. Too bad there weren't classes in sex, Eddie could have given Geoff lessons. Stop it! Stay in the moment, don't think about ... she cautioned herself.

Eddie pushed his tongue up into her slit and laved her pussy with considerable skill. Her moans and sighs let him know that he was turning Connie on, she was always so noisy and appreciative. Her clit throbbed and he pulled at it with his lips, she went wild with delight.

Next, it was Connie's turn to turn Eddie on. She took his wonderful cock into her mouth for the final time, loving it tenderly and carefully, giving him sensations no one else ever had. If anything, she had improved in the weeks following their affair, willing to do anything he wanted and loving it all. Connie wanted to get on top, Eddie didn't object, she could milk him dry when she rode "Cowgirl", her pussy muscles taking all and demanding more. Connie whimpered slightly as she took him in, but she took it slow, not wanting to rush things. Soon, her wonderful cunt was resting against his balls, Then, Connie went into overdrive.

She raised and lowered her pussy slowly, then faster, then faster still. Connie began a frenetic fucking of her lover, determined to exhaust him, wring every last drop of his cum from his balls, leave him with a memory he'd never forget. Connie herself was squealing and moaning with excitement, blonde hair whipping about, nails raking against Eddie's sixpack, leaving tiny marks on his skin, branding him for the moment. They bounced up and down the bed, Eddie driving his rod balls-deep into her cunt, until he could take no more and let his load go, spraying her tits and belly.

Afterwards, Eddie had a cigarette, Connie declining. "Wow, that's one of the best fucks we've ever had, babe. Hey, next time, why don't you let me fuck you in the ass?"

"There won't be a next time. That was our last time."

Eddie sat up, eyes wide. "What the hell? What are you talking about?"

"We've had a good run Eddie, but I can't keep doing this. I needed some wild fucking, you provided it, but it's over."

"Don't I have some say in this?" Eddie said in a very angry tone.

"No. None. We both knew this had to end and it has. Hey, you've still got Bo."

Connie got dressed, leaving a still-incredulous Eddie on the bed. She went downstairs and got into her Audi, leaving Eddie behind. It was over, no one was the wiser and she'd gotten out unscathed.

Two weeks later, while watching "Oprah", her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hiya Connie, it's Eddie."

"EDDIE? How the hell did you get this number? And why are you calling me here and ... "

"Lose the tone, kid. Meet me at the Coffee Shop a block from your place. If you don't come, you're gonna regret it. Got that?"

Connie felt a wave of nausea overtake her. She didn't know what was going on, but she knew it wasn't good.

Dressed in a simple white top and blue jeans, the pretty blonde sat across from her former lover. He had a smug, self-satisfied look on his face. It scared the hell out of her.

"Okay Eddie, just what the hell do you want?"

"You. Fucking me again. Oh, and I think a couple of Grand might be nice, too."

"What makes you think I would agree to either?"

"You don't want that husband of yours to find out, do you? Oh yeah, I know all about you. After that last wild fucking you gave me, I followed you. Was I surprised to find out a hot little bitch like you was playing Domestic Diva. I did some more checking babe, you've got bucks. Lots of bucks. Which I can use."

"Why should I ....?"

"Like I said, I did some checking. Your husband has money, due to my -- habit -- of playing the ponies, I can use some. And I miss your sweet pussy, and with what I know, you don't have a fucking choice."

"I'd like to see you prove it."

"No problem, sugar. I taped our last session."

Connie felt the color drain from her face. "You did what ?"

"I was gonna give it to you as a present, but it works out better this way. So Connie -- or would you prefer Constance ? - you can get your ass over to the Club on Thursday. Oh, and I think 2 Grand to start will do."

Connie's coffee went cold, as she went over the possibilities. What was she going to do? Now she was screwed, and not in a pleasant way.

Geoff's BMW roared into the driveway, he got out, slamming the door behind him. Constance had called, simply saying "Get your ass home." He didn't like her using that tone, he sure didn't like the language. They were going to have words, his wife and he.

Constance was sitting on the couch, with a drink in her hand. That was unlike her, she rarely drank. What the hell was ...?

"Sit down, Geoff. Have a drink, you may need it."

"Constance, what in consternation is ... "

"Geoff, do you love me?"

"Constance, what kind of foolish question is that?"

"A very simple, direct one. Do you love me?"

"You're my wife, of course I love you."

"And I love you. Geoff, I've been having an affair."

Geoff's guts heaved like he'd been punched. An affair ? His wife? It was unthinkable, her and another person, it was ...

He practically spat at her. "You bitch. You absolute fucking bitch ... " surprising himself with his own venom.

"Yes. I was wrong. And you bear a lot of the responsibility, Geoff."

" I do? How so?"

"I love you. You were my first love, but sexually, you're a cold fish. You rarely take your time, or make love. We have sex, cold, perfunctory sex. You're never home, and when you are, you aren't really here. You're killing yourself over a job that is going nowhere, and I was sick of it. Sick , do you get it?"

Geoff fell onto the couch, Constance's arms around his shoulders. "I want to make our marriage work. You are the only man I have ever loved, but you need to show me the same thing. Do you think you can do that? Do you want to save our marriage, darling?"

Her husband looked at her, his dark-brown eyes full of tears. He said, in a soft voice "Yes Constance, I think I can. And I want to save our marriage. What do we do?"

Heart welling with newfound love, she smiled at him. "Well, for starters, call me Connie ."

Connie and Geoff talked. A lot. She prepared dinner for both of them, but neither of them felt much like eating. Geoff's world had turned topsy-turvy. He had no idea of his wife's feelings.

Geoff knew he would forgive Constance -- no, Connie -- for her infidelity. He realized that he was only human, as was she. He'd looked at other women, but Connie made him see that work had been his mistress. He adored Connie, how could he have been so foolish? They had no children, because he hadn't made the time to be with her. She was a lovely, sexy, vibrant woman and she deserved his best. She was going to get it.

As for Connie, she came clean. She told Geoff everything, she could see his face change in disbelief and awe. His eyes were full of tears as she confessed all, but despite all that, Connie could tell he still loved her.

Marriage counseling was in the cards, but there was going to be a lot to deal with. She told him about Eddie's blackmail scheme and his face went wide with horror.

"If my uncle or anyone in the family sees that tape Connie, there'll be hell to pay!" he said as Connie gripped his hands tightly.

"I know that Geoff, but I can't give in to his demands. Not now. I'll have to think of something. Please, trust me. I know it's a lot to ask, but trust me."

Geoff nodded and left her alone, to sleep on the couch in the den. For the first time in a while, she felt alone. She was cold and unsure of what was yet to come. She had to trust in her own strength and Geoff's love for her. What other choice did she have?

The next morning, while she was having coffee, the phone rang. Geoff had already left for work, kissing her lightly on the cheek when he left. Connie answered the phone in a soft tone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Connie. This is Bo."

Bo was the last person that Connie had expected to hear from. Why was she calling, Connie wanted to know.

"Hello Bo. Why are you calling me?"

"You've been fucking my boyfriend. I know all about it, don't bother to deny it."

"I'm not going to deny it, but it's over. Or rather, I want it to be over. Eddie has a different idea."

Bo responded in a chilly tone "Oh?"

Connie went on. "I told Eddie I wanted to end it and he told me there was no way. He wants to keep fucking me. And he wants money, Bo. He's blackmailing me, he has a tape of us. The man is a shit Bo, why do you put up with it?"

There was a brief silence on the other end of the line, then a sharp intake of breath. Connie heard Bo say "I really don't know. Well, he's good in the sack."

For the first time in a few days, Connie laughed. "Yes, that much is true. Dammit, I just want all this over and done with, Bo. I want him out of my life. What the fuck am I going to do?"

Bo responded "I think I might be able to help you, Connie. It's time for both of us to get this asshole out of our system. Can you meet me in an hour for coffee? I promise it'll be worth your while."

Connie agreed, and she got dressed, taking time to make herself look nice. She wasn't sure if she should trust Bo, but at this point, what the hell did she have to lose? She put on some makeup and a nice blouse, short skirt and heels, making her way to the same coffee shop she'd met Eddie at previously.

She sat in the booth in the far corner, drinking coffee and wondering if she should have pie, they have lovely pie, a nice slice of cherry pie might be ... oh, stop it Connie, she thought to herself, Bo's not going to scratch your eyes out.

Bo walked in the room, commanding attention, as she usually did. She had on a sheer, cream-colored blouse, with a lacy black bra underneath, midriff bare, her stomach flat, a tiny diamond teardrop piercing accentuating her tummy. Bo was wearing tight, black leather pants that clung to her like a second skin, leaving precious little to the imagination. Connie wondered if the girl even wore panties or thong. She had on a high, lace-up pair of black, stiletto heeled boots. Looking at the stunning creature who slid into the booth across from her, Connie wondered who in his right mind would ever cheat on her?

Bo put her hands on the table, taking Connie's in her own. "Thanks for coming Connie" she said, beautiful eyes sparkling. They were an amazing shade of aqua, Connie almost got lost in the girl's eyes.

"Bo, I'm sorry that I ... "

"Shh, I stole him from you the first time."

"We were nothing serious, but you two ... "

"You were right Connie, he's a shit. A shit who's hung like a mule, but a shit nonetheless. Now, you told me my shit-of-a-boyfriend ... sorry, ex-boyfriend as of today ... has a tape he's going to use to blackmail you?"

With some sniffling and sobbing, Connie told Bo the entire story. The girl's eyes narrowed into steely glints, then a near-evil smile broke across her face.

"I have something here that will put an end to that" Bo said, handing Connie a small package. She looked her directly in the eyes. "Don't open it until you get home, okay? I assure you, when you do, all your troubles will be over."

Bo got up and slid out of the booth, giving Connie a kiss on the cheek as she left. "Thanks for giving me the courage to end it, Connie hun. I hope I can find a nice, caring guy like your husband. Give me a call when all this is over, we'll have lunch or a drink or something."

Watching Bo's body sway as she walked away, Connie vowed to give the girl a call. Bo had done her a good turn, perhaps she could do one for Bo?

Connie poured herself a Rye and Coke and opened the package that Bo had presented her with. In it, she found a videotape with the simple words "watch me" attached to it with Scotch Tape. Had Bo found Eddie's tape and returned it to her? She doubted that, Bo would have said something.

Connie inserted the tape in the VCR, sat down and hit "Play" on the remote. What she saw nearly made her fall out of the recliner.

Bo was dressed -- to a fashion -- like a male, in a business-like pinstripe suit, which was open, her breasts bared. Connie saw the matching pants thrown over a chair in the room she recognized as Eddie's. Attached to Bo's bare waist was a large, flesh-colored dildo. It had to be at least 10 inches long. From the way Bo was wielding it, she was obviously no stranger to using a dildo on someone.

The person Bo was screwing appeared to be a young girl, but that was in appearance only. From the size of her, she was an adult. She had blond hair in pigtails and wore a gingham dress and was being soundly fucked in the ass by Bo and the dildo.

"Oh yes Mister, fuck me, fuck my naughty ass, I've been a bad girl!"

Connie registered shock as she recognized the voice, then the "fuckee" turned to the camera and confirmed it. It was Eddie, dressed as a schoolgirl. Macho, tough-guy Eddie, dressed in drag, being fucked by his girlfriend. Oh, it was all too delicious. She couldn't wait to tell Geoff when he got home from work. The two of them were going to laugh themselves sick!

Connie got up extra-early the next morning, taking great pains not to wake her still-sleeping husband. He was going into work late -- with good reason, she'd fucked his brains out for 4 hours the previous evening and the poor man was exhausted. He was really trying she was so proud of him!

Connie pondered --- what to wear, what to wear? She looked in her closet and got out her slinkiest, tightest fitting short-shorts, with a tiger-stripe print. She put on a tight white halter, with no bra and did her hair and makeup to make her look wild and untamed. She took great pains to accentuate her eyes and lips -- she wanted to look as wanton and seductive as she could. She pulled on her thigh-high boots, looked in the mirror and grinned. Eddie would be speechless.

Geoff knew where she was going, but she left him a note by the Coffee Maker, just in case. She got into her car and drove to the Club, which was still closed. The bouncer let her in, Eddie's face broke into a wild grin when he saw her.

"Connie, wow, you look great. Glad you came to your senses, we're gonna have lots of fun. You bring the cash, babe?"

"No."

"What, you mean to say you couldn't talk your tight-ass husband ..."

"I told him. All of it. Every piece of it, and you know what Eddie? He FORGAVE me. He's a good man and we're going to work it out. You're not going to see a dime and take a look -- you won't be fucking this hot bitch, not ever again!"

Eddie's eyes narrowed, he looked at her with a vicious stare. "Listen bitch, I can still send that tape to his bosses and ruin him, his whore of a wife fucking ... "

"Shut the fuck up and look at this." She tossed a tape on the bar.

"What's this?"

"Let me give you a hint Eddie -- `Oh yes Mister, fuck my naughty ass ... "

Eddie's face blanched, so Connie continued. "You're a low-morals piece of shit and I'm sorry I got involved with you. It's over, got it? Contact me and I will release this tape on the Internet and I will make sure your buddies see it. Don't bother destroying the tape either, I made other copies. Get your money somewhere else fucker, you aren't getting it from me."

Eddie just looked at her, aghast.

"It's a shame Eddie, really. You're a good fuck, but that's all you are. Oh, and I wouldn't bother calling Bo again. I think she's finally wised up to what a piece of shit you really are."

With that, Connie spun on her heels and exited the bar. Eddie was in deep shit, but Connie couldn't have cared less.

Connie sat on the plush leather couch in their home, cuddled close to Geoff. He looked over at his sexy wife, it took some getting used to, the short skirts and sexy blouses, the heels and her new attitude, but she was hot. He adored her, how could he have been so blind? She was nibbling on his neck when he spoke up.

"I quit my job today."

"You did what ?"

"Yup. Told my uncle he and his family could stick it. We've got enough money to make it for a while, what do you think of the idea of me going back and trying to work on my Play again?"

Connie looked up at him, eyes misty. "I think I love you even more. I'm proud of you, darling, and very happy."

She was happier than ever in their 10+ years of marriage. Their love-life was getting better every day, not quite phenomenal yet, but the Marriage Counselor, Charmane < who Connie thought was drop-dead gorgeous > had them on the right track. She suggested lots of fun games and exercises they could play, although Connie had one of her own in mind.

The doorbell rang, it was just a bit before six. "Who's that, are you expecting someone?" Geoff asked as Connie got up to answer the door. She came back, a few minutes later, with a stunning brunette.

"Geoff lover, this is Bo. Bo, this lovely man is my husband, Geoff."

Geoff got up and took Bo's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I understand we you a lot of Thank You's."

Bo smiled at him and Geoff smiled back. Connie's friend was truly stunning, he wondered what she was doing here.

"I think we both owe her a lot of thanks baby, but I want you to thank her for us."

"Huh?"

"Darling, I still feel that our scales aren't quite balanced, and Bo's been such a love -- so I got an idea. I want you and Bo to make love -- to go upstairs and fuck -- so you've had a little fling and so Bo can see just how much we appreciate everything she did for us!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12