Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased slowly inside of her, forcing her walls apart as he slid up into her. Soft pants escaped her at the delicious agony of him impaling her, her young body straining around the welcoming hardness. Everything but the feel of him was forgotten as he slid deep in her tight channel, until finally he came to rest to the hilt inside of her. Jolie lay beneath him, lips parted. Quivers raced through her as she adjusted to the almost uncomfortable fullness of him filling her.

"Tell me you don't want me, and I will leave you now," he whispered against her ear.

Tears of frustration trembled on her lashes at this wicked torment, but pride demanded that she not concede. After what seemed an age, he began to withdraw from her. She gasped "don't" as pleasure rippled between her thighs.

He stilled inside of her clenching warmth. "Say it."

She turned her face away from him, her eyes squeezed shut. He drew further from her and her thighs tightened against his hips, holding him still. "Please..." she whispered, pushing down on him as she sought to capture him inside of her. She was so close.

"I want the words, little one. Tell me who your master is."

"Arik...." When he didn't move, she mewed with frustration. "You are." She was rewarded with a driving thrust that made her cry out. She didn't quite know how it happened, but he rolled onto his back , taking her with him. She found herself straddling him with his cock locked with her tightness. Her fingers splayed over his chest for balance. She shifted slightly, drawing a soft groan from him.

"Then show me."

She gazed down at him with uncertain eyes, the thrust of her tiny breasts with their hard tips peaking through the strands of her mane. Arik tugged on the chain, forcing her to lean over him as he kissed her, his hips circling. The movement left her gasping as his grip on the chain eased, allowing her to straighten above him.

He began to rock lightly inside of her, inflaming the need between her thighs. Groaning, she lifted herself off of him a little way, before sliding experimentally back down. She gasped as her pulsing nub ground against him.

She began to move on him. The chain jingled with her movements , her body going up in flames. She lifted and fell upon his hard length with more enthusiasm than skill as she took control. She threw her head back, her breasts jiggling under his heated gaze as soft gasping cries escaped her.

She murmured in protest when his hands gripped her hips. He slowed her pace, guiding her down upon him. All protest fled as his hips lifted off the pillows, driving his shaft forcefully up into her quivering heat as he met her downward slide.

"Oh, Goddess!" Pleasure stormed through her, washing over her in waves as she came around his thick shaft. Her nails dug into his chest as he drove her pleasure on, holding her firm as he lunged endlessly up inside of her. He groaned beneath her as he came, his seed spilling deep within her womb as he rocked within her fluttering channel.

She collapsed on his chest, dragging air into her starved lungs. Hands glided down over the pale column of her back to clutch her bottom, massaging her soft flesh.

"You are mine, princess. Do not deny me again."

She shuddered at his command, squeezing her eyes shut. Even now she could feel the chain digging into the valley of her breasts, marking her as his slave. Could she ever really deny him, when her body craved him?

It was only as her breathing returned to normal that she remembered the Alverdian, and the knowledge shamed her. "Will you free him?"

"Do you ask it of your master?" he replied softly.

"I- I do."

"You have greatly pleased me, princess, even though you defied me at first. I will give orders that the prisoner be freed in the morning."

Jolie stiffened on him the same moment he began to rock his hardening cock inside of her. Did Arik believe she had whored herself for a man's life? Was physical love nothing more than something to barter on this strange world?

Jolie struggled upon him, and he slipped from her. Her victory was short lived though. He rolled her beneath him, and with little warning, thrust deep in her slick channel. His mouth caught her gasp as his body stormed hers, driving into her with long, deep thrusts that rocked her to the core. Her climax was swift and unexpected as he plundered her yielding flesh, her hands clinging to the broad shoulders rising over her. Eddies of ecstasy rippled through her as Arik rocked in her clinging heat for what seemed an eternity. Again she felt the familiar coiling tension building low in her belly as his thrusts quickened.

Swift knocks against the chamber doors intruded upon the pleasurable haze surrounding her. Her head twisted toward the disturbance, but fingers turned her face back to Arik's as warm lips brushed over hers. Arik guided her ankle over his shoulder as he drove into her, working himself furiously in her tight sheath. She arched against him as he came in short, furious thrusts, filling her with his hot seed.

With a brief kiss, Arik drew himself from her damp body and strode across the chamber. Jolie lay dazed and throbbing among the pillows as Arik shrugged into a robe. With a sweeping glance over her tousled appearance, Arik stepped out into the hall and closed the door softly behind him.

Jolie tugged impatiently on the chain as she struggled to sit up, anger warring with frustration. She wanted the arrogant beast for no other reason than to feel his arms around her as he moved deep inside of her. That Arik thought otherwise seemed a betrayal of the gift of her virginity. But for her to tell him the truth would be humiliating. It was mortifying enough that he believed himself the master of her body, and her actions to date have done little to dissuade him of the notion. To believe himself the master of her emotions...

She thumped the pillows with her small fist. He was not her master, he was her equal. Only she didn't know how she would manage to get that through his thick hide.

~*~

Jolie woke from a restful sleep. Her hand splayed across the pillows, but only cool silk greeted her touch. Arik had not returned, and jealousy stirred within her. Had whatever duty that had drawn him away been resolved, and now he languished between another love slave's willing thighs?

The air about her swirled, and she stiffened as a hand pressed over her mouth. "Ashta," a voice commanded in a low pitch against her ear. Be quiet. The breath caught in Jolie's lungs as she recognised the lyrical language of her home world.

Something scratched at the tiny lock at her throat, before the gold collar fell away. She rubbed her throat as she gazed worriedly at the man crouched beside her. If Arik discovered him here...

A heavy cloak was slid beneath her shoulders. "You can't be found here. He'll kill you," she whispered as he lifted her from the nest of pillows. It was then that she realised there were four of them as shadows move about the dark chamber. A man stuck his head out through the door, then motioned to the others.

The candles had been extinguished, casting them into darkness as they slipped from the chamber. Four bodies and that of her attendant lay beside each other, and the breath caught in her lungs.

"Are they..."

"Drugged."

Relief washed through her as they moved silently through the King's apartment. The hallway branched off into three arms before them. A mixture of dread and hope welled inside of her. Where could they go? What would happen if Arik caught them?

She was lowered to her feet, and hands gripped her arms firmly as they drew her down one of the corridors. "This way, princess."

Her heart thundered in her chest, expecting at any moment to hear the shout of guards as her cloak fluttered about her. They led her to a large chamber that was bare except for seven or eight intricately carved chests. The largest reached to just below her breasts, as long as it was high. One of the men opened the lid, revealing items wrapped in cloth. The three men methodically began to unpack the items, placing them carefully on the ground around them. She stood there nervously, jumping at every sound.

Hands held a leather skin to her mouth, but she shook her head. "Drink. It will be easier this way."

Closing her eyes, she sipped at the sweet honey mead. He stood beside her, ensuring she drained the skin as the other men worked silently unpacking the chest. When all the items had been removed, they lifted a wooden plank, revealing a hidden compartment beneath about three hand spans in height. She shook her head desperately when she realised their intent. The movement caused her to sway dizzily.

"It is the only way, princess. We must hide you until they come to collect it. You will be able to breathe through the holes until the chests reach Prince Trake."

Her lips parted as she watched gold plates, jewels and small chests being removed from the padded bottom and hidden about the chamber.

"Prince Trake?" She wobbled woozily, and he caught her.

"King Arik's younger brother. He rules Alverda in his brother's stead."

"Oh." A shaft of pain arrowed through her that she didn't know the fate of her home world. Were her people roughly treated, forced to serve the conquering warriors in any manner they wished?

Jolie was unable to resist the hands lifting her up so that her bottom rested on the edge of the chest. She clung desperately to them as she was lowered down. One man jumped in with her, guiding her onto her back and placing a soft sack by her belly. "There's fruit and mead should you wake."

Trepidation welled up inside of her as they fitted the wooden plank above her. The darkness seemed to close in on her as they worked silently and efficiently filling the chest above her. Each thud echoed through her head as the world spun dizzily. Her fingers clung to the wooden holes as she sought to breathe.

"Please..." she whimpered. What are your names? She didn't know if said the words aloud or merely thought them as blackness swept over her.

12