Conquering Supergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,856 Followers

Lexi shrugged her shoulders. "But you didn't."

"Yeah, well okay," Ellen said. "But, yes, I had fun tonight. Oh, but don't go see the Matrix. It sucked big time."

"I'll make a point of it," Lexi said. Her thoughts weren't on the Matrix or Ellen, they were on a certain blonde masturbating upstairs.

"Lexi," Ellen said, pointing down to Lexi's crotch. "Ahhh, you are like leaking or something."

"Oh," Lexi said, noticing the damp state of her panties and shrugged. "You sort of interrupted something."

"Well, don't feel bad," Ellen said. "I had something similar happen to me tonight. Rob's roommate came in while we were in the process so to speak. We had to finish up in the car. I thought those days were over when I started college."

A plan started to form. "So you and Rob," Lexi said with a devious grin. "Right before you came in?"

"That's none of your business Lexi."

"Okay, you're right," Lexi said. "But before I go to bed, can you do me one big favor?"

"I guess," Ellen said dubiously.

"Nothing like that. Just wait here."

Lexi returned with a clunky plastic red watch. It was really cool, but she had never found anything to match it. But, she was going to get her money's worth tonight . . . hopefully.

"I want you to wear this for me."

"Why?"

"Just cause," Lexi said. "Come on . . . puh leaze."

Lexi buckled it on her roommate's wrist, then said, "Oops I gotta go to the girl's room." She went to the bathroom, turned the light on, and the shower. Waited until Ellen came to the door and beat on it.

"Damn it Lexi, I needed the shower."

'I know you do,' Lexi thought to herself, and peaked out the door until Ellen went to the kitchen. She left the shower on and closed the bathroom door back, and then went to her room, keeping the lights off. She logged into her email and sent a hastily composed message, praying silently that Stacy's computer was on.

It was. Stacy had given up on pleasuring herself and was fantasizing about Black Scorpion when her computer beeped. She had an email - an important email from the Justice League. Her heart raced. The more she read, the more her excitement gave way to horror. Ellen's life was in peril!"

She stormed out of her bedroom, her naked state forgotten. "Ellen!" she cried, praying her roommate was home from her date. "Ellen!"

"In here," Ellen replied from the kitchen.

"Oh thank God," Stacy said, as she hurried to the kitchen.

"Whash wong," Ellen mumbled, the peanut butter sandwich she was eating stuck to the roof of her mouth.

"No time to explain," Stacy said. "but don't worry, I'll save you."

Stacy went down to her knees, reached beneath Ellen's short skirt, and proceeded to pull her panties down.

What the hell? Ellen tried to escape, but she trapped in the corner. She tried to fend the girl off with her free hand, but Stacy was determined. "My God, stop!" Ellen pleaded. "I was with - I was with -"

My boyfriend, she was going to say, but it was too late. Stacy was already down there. Licking her. Fuck - fuck, sucking Rob's cum from her pussy. It was disgusting. It was hot as hell.

'I can't believe I'm doing this," Stacy thought to herself. She had discovered for herself what Ellen had tried to say. She had already had sex tonight. Her pussy smelled of sex, tasted of Ellen, combined wiht the salty cum of her boyfriend. Damn that Black Scorpion for reducing her to this state - for perverting her - for stealing superpowers, and turning her into the lowest of the low. Her own pussy was still wet, had been all day.

"God - My God - what on earth. . ." Ellen gasped. "Stacy, this is wrong. Dirty." But her resistance was fading fast. She slid down the counter, until she was on the floor, her miniskirt hiked, and her legs spread wide.

Stacy followed, licking, tongue flicking, mouth sucking and fucking faster and faster. Hurry . . . hurry . . .please hurry. Ellen cried out, dropped her sandwich, and grabbed Stacy by the head and pulled her tightly against her sex. Her toes curled. Her hips pumped.

"Thank God," Stacy said, smiling and very relieved, despite the red wet ragged condition of her face. "We made it in the nick of time. Now it's safe to take this bomb off your wrist."

'Damnit Lexi, I should have known you were behind this,' Ellen thought as Stacy unhooked the watch from her wrist. She felt used and tried to summon some righteous anger, but God, it had been so hot. It was impossible to be angry after what she had just experienced. Prim and proper Stacy had just eaten her pussy again, had eaten after she had been with her boyfriend. It wasn't right, that was for sure. No, it wasn't right at all. But, could she be held responsible for Lexi's games? No, no she couldn't. Ellen was feeling better already.

************

Stacy was feeling better too. She may have lost her superpowers, but she was still a super girl. The Justice League still needed her. And most importantly, she had saved her roommate's life. But Supergirl or no, she needed an orgasm, and she needed to figure out some way to get Black Scorpion out of her head.

Just as Stacy tried to turn on the light to her bedroom, her hand was grabbed and she was pulled roughly into the room, held against the wall by her wrists, and kissed deeply.

Whoever it was, the hungry kisses were making Stacy melt. Just as she started to respond, she felt it, pressing against her face. A mask! Dear God, it was Black Scorpion.

"You!" Stacy accused, turning her head to the side. "You could have killed my roommate. . . and now you . . . and now you want to kiss me?"

"Yes," Black Scorpion said, kissing Stacy's neck and pressing a thigh between her legs. "And you want it."

"No," Stacy gasped. "You are - you are evil. I have to arrest you. I have to stop you."

"Here," Black Scorpion said, turning on the lights. "I'll make it easy for you." She took the watch from Stacy's hand and stepped back. "There's something I need to show you." She took off her mask.

"Lexi!" Stacy couldn't believe it. Lexi was the Black Scorpion. It was all starting to make sense. Now, all she had to do was keep her occupied and get a message to the Justice League.

Then Lexi was did the unbelievable. She started to fasten the watch to her wrist.

"Wait," Stacy said. "That's a bomb. Now you'll have to. . ."

"No," Lexi said. "Now you'll have to."

Stacy thought for a moment. She could end it all right here. Lexi knew her secret identity and Lexi was evil. But Lexi was beautiful. She made Supergirl's blood race and her knees weak.

"You going to let me die?" Lexi asked.

"No," Stacy said meekly. She submissively knelt before her arch enemy and kissed her pussy. It was heavenly.

"Wait," Lexi said, capturing Stacy's wrist and buckling a watch to it. "This one works just like the one I have."

Stacy struggled to stop her. "No please - no I can't - I can't." She hadn't been able to come. She would surely die.

"Trust me," Lexi said.

No no, Stacy's common sense screamed. Evil, Black Scorpion was evil.

It made Stacy think of the story where the scorpion asks the frog to take it across the river. The frog does and halfway across is stung. "But you'll die too," the frog said. "I know," said the scorpion, "But, it's my nature."

Nature. I guess it's my nature too. To trust. To be stung. Stacy let Lexi attach the watch to her wrist. Condemning herself. The bomb would surely go off. No way she could come. She had tried several times that day already.

"That's my good girl," Lexi said. She guided Stacy to the floor, then turned around and straddled her head. "Now who's my Superslut?"

Stacy blushed. "I am," she whispered. The promise of death had liberated her.

"Say it," Lexi said. "I want to hear you say it."

Stacy reddened even more, as stared up at Lexi from between her spread thighs. "I'm your - ah - I'm your Superslut," she stammered.

"Damn straight you are." Lexi lowered herself on Stacy's face. "And Superslut . . . I'm turning your dial to number nine," she said, as she went down and kissed her roommate's pretty blonde pussy.

Stacy moaned in pleasure as she felt her body possessed by sexual fire. Maybe she wouldn't die after all.

The end

*******

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,856 Followers
12