Conquest of Katniss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course that combination would be so embarrassing Alexandria wouldn't know how to recover from it, but maybe it would be a little less humiliating than actually begging someone, another girl no less, to fuck her ass harder. So hard that she would actually cum from butt sex like the nasty little anal whore Jennifer was turning her into. Or perhaps, as Alexandria feared, that she always was.

Over the course of what felt like hours, but in reality was probably only minutes, Jennifer skilfully manipulated Alexandria's rectum into relaxing and welcoming the large intruder rearranging it, to the point where Alexandria actually felt pure pleasure from being sodomised. Which would have been humiliating if it had been a man she truly loved, instead of a girl she barely knew.

God, what the hell was Jennifer even getting out of this? She couldn't feel it like a man would, so was she really getting off on just violating another woman like this? That certainly seem to be the case given how gleefully she was chuckling, smacking Alexandria's ass, and continuing to taunt her throughout.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, beg for me bitch! Mmmmmmm, fucking beg!" Jennifer chuckled with delight as she smacked that heavenly rump, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, beg to cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass! Because that's what you are now, an anal loving bitch! Mmmmmmm, a dirty little butt slut! An fucking ass whore! Mmmmmmmm, just a fucking notch on my belt. Oh, you're my conquest! Yesssssssss, oooooooooh, I like that. You're a Conquest of Jennifer! A Conquest of Lawrence? Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, a Conquest of Katniss! Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what you are. So go ahead, my little conquest. Go ahead and beg to cum while getting your slutty little ass broken the fuck in!"

Having Jennifer's thighs crashing against her butt cheeks have been bad enough, but with the addition of the strikes it felt like Alexandria was literally being spanked. The worst part being of course, that some part of her loved it. It was the same story when Jennifer grabbed her hair into a ponytail and started yanking back on it at random to emphasise her dirty words.

Finally she leaned down so that her boobs were pressing against Alexandria's back, reached around, grabbed the brunette's tits and then the blonde truly twisted them in a way which should have been off-putting, but it wasn't. In fact, combined with everything else it gave Alexandria no choice but to desperately beg for what it felt like she now physically needed.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Alexandria pleaded desperately, "Ooooooooh please, please fuck my ass! Wreck it, ohhhhhhhh, fucking wreck it! Oh Jennifer, pound my little ass hole hard and deep and make me cum! Oh God, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before Alexandria got what she needed. At least, it wasn't long before Jennifer started picking up her pace, but that promise of more pleasure to come was enough to satisfy Alexandria for a while. Although she kept begging just in case Jennifer got any ideas of denying her. Which turned out not to be the case, just picking up the pace of the butt fucking into Alexandria went crashing over the edge of a monster climax.

To Alexandria's shame Jennifer also picked up the pace of the breast abuse, to the point where it felt like her nipples were about to be pulled off, which only help push her over that edge, but then she was robbed of the ability to think coherently, so it no longer mattered what was happening to her, just that it kept happening, so she could continue getting more of that amazing pleasure.

Jennifer laughed sadistically as Alexandria's cum shot out of her cunt and onto the bed spread below. This was just perfect! Not only was she getting to fuck the amazing ass she had drooled over on True Detective, but she was getting to abuse those big titties she lusted over just as much.

Admittedly she had considered flipping Alexandria over onto her back so she could suck on those big tits while sodomising her, but then she wouldn't have had the joy of feeling the other girl's ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the wonderful sound of flesh smacking against flesh as she got down to some serious sodomy.

Of course, there would be plenty of time to experiment with other positions later, as she gave the other girl so much pleasure that all that would be left of Alexandra Daddario was a submissive little bitch willing to do anything she said.

Focusing on that goal Jennifer reluctantly moved one hand from those big boobs down to Alexandria's pussy so she could rub it. Which wasn't something she normally did during anal sex, as it felt like cheating. But she'd already made Alexandria cum from ass sex, turning her into an anal whore in the process, and Jennifer would use every trick in the book to ensure that this heavenly butt hole was an eager and willing fuck hole for anyone who wanted it.

Oh yes, she was doing a selfless favour for her community by opening up Alexandra Daddario's butt hole for business, something that she was sure women and men alike would line-up to use for their pleasure, and the shameless little slut would absolutely love it.

Most importantly of all though, she was going to be Jennifer's little butt slut, something which Jennifer tried to solidify by beginning to just rub Alexandria's clit, attacking it from the front while relentlessly violating the other girl from the rear. Which was almost too successful, as it made Alexandria cum so hard and frequently over a short period of time that she collapsed face down, completely overwhelmed by her multiple climaxes.

Thankfully she was just conscious enough that Jennifer didn't feel bad about using her ass hole to get off one last time before stopping. Oh yes, Jennifer used that back hole for her pleasure, just as it was supposed to be used, and had one last and very satisfying orgasm.

Initially she'd been trying to hold back on letting herself cum so she could maximise Alexandria's pleasure, but as soon as the other girl came it was all just too much for Jennifer. To be fair the other end of the harness had been bashing against her cunt the entire time, and the sheer joy of introducing the other girl to the joys of anal sex alone might have made her cum, so after that conversation she hadn't stood a chance.

Also to her credit, she'd been able to keep going, her stamina holding firm as she squeezed every ounce of pleasure possible out of Alexandria at that moment, and a significant portion for herself. She then of course abruptly pulled her dick out of Alexandria's ass hole and moved back to admire her handiwork.

"Spread your cheeks for me bitch!" Jennifer ordered after a few long seconds of just staring, emphasising her words by smacking Alexandria's ass hard, "Mmmmmm yeah, show me that pretty little gape."

Alexandria whimpered pathetically, and then did what she was told automatically, to mentally and physically broken to even really think what she was doing. Then she realised it, and blushed with shame, but didn't stop. She couldn't, not after Jennifer had made her cum so hard and frequently.

So she stayed there, feeling absolutely ridiculous, while she spread her cheeks apart to expose her gaping ass hole. Which somehow delighted Jennifer, who chuckled with delight, then stared lustfully at the devastation that she had caused. Then, just when Alexandria didn't think it could get even more perverted, somehow it did, as Jennifer demanded even more from her.

"Good girl." Jennifer grinned, "Now suck my cock! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, clean it of your butt cream, and become my little ATM bitch!"

Now she had a chance to recover Alexandra grimaced with disgust at the idea, turning her head to frown at Jennifer. She also opened her mouth to protest, but just a look from Jennifer was enough to be able to make her think twice, the gratitude and submissiveness quickly returning which left Alexandria feeling like she had no choice but to do as she was told.

To actually turn around, get down on her knees in front of the woman who had just fucked her up the ass, and then take her strap-on into her mouth. The strap-on which had been deeply buried within her butt only a few moments ago! Oh God, this was so twisted, Alexandria thought, as she closed her eyes, scrunched up her nose and lean forward so she could wrap her mouth around the head of the dildo.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, suck it!" Jennifer said excitedly as Alexandria was wrapping her mouth around her dick, "Ooooooooh yessssssss, suck the dick which has just been in your butt you filthy little whore! Oh yeah Alexandra, you're my ATM whore now! My ass to mouth loving slut! Oh yeah, you love that, don't you? Yes you do, mmmmmm, that's a good girl. Take it deep down your throat."

To Alexandria's horror, and Jennifer's delight, those twisted words were true. Not only was Alexandria being Jennifer's ATM slut, but she loved it. Alexandria actually liked the taste of her own ass, to the point where she instantly moaned when the flavour hit her taste-buds.

She then whimpered with shame and humiliation, especially as Jennifer gleefully piled on the degrading words, Alexandra doing her best to block them out as she became consumed by sucking Jennifer's cock. Which was far easier than it should be, the brunette spending the next minute or so slowly sucking her own ass off of the head of the blonde's dick before she started bobbing her head up and down on it to try and get more of that anal cream.

It wasn't long before the dildo hit the back of her throat, but for better or for worse Alexandria had some experience deep throating, and she was determined to get more of that yummy butt juice, and of course please Jennifer Lawrence. Honestly it was hard to tell which she wanted to do more at that moment.

All she knew was that it was going to be one hell of a struggle, as this was a much bigger cock compared to the ones she was used to sucking. But considering it was her first time dealing with something this size Alexandria was very proud of herself, her little heart fluttering as she looked up into the eyes of the more dominant woman, blissfully unaware that she would be the first of many conquests.

12