Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Robbins came over and cupped the young blonde's tits, "You are so like your mother was, it's uncanny," he sighed. "Ok, get up on the desk, spread your legs, and ask Mr. Trask to fuck you," he ordered.

Reluctantly Brittany crawled up onto the desk wondering how to maintain any modesty at all, finally giving up. She'd never allowed any man to see her privates as her doctors were women and her dad left them when she was 5. She knew she had to be blushing furiously as she got up and lay on her back.

Daryl pulled her legs towards him and opened them up wide. "Look how fucking aroused you are," he chuckled. "I love when you little bitches act so innocent but are horny little sluts underneath." He gripped his cock and shoved it back into that tight hole.

Jennifer came over and pinched a nipple. "She is just like her mother, isn't she? Same puffy pink nipples." She leaned over and sucked a nipple between her lips.

Brittany was fighting the strange feelings, clamping her mouth shut when she realized the soft grunts were hers. She closed her eyes as a larger hand gripped her other breast, roughly pulling on her nipple. Her breathing was ragged as if she'd been running track and her pelvis was rocking in response to the hard shaft driving into her, faster and harder.

"Do you like it now?" Mr. Robbins asked. "It no longer hurts?"

"Yes...it doesn't hurt, but I think I might have to pee," she panted.

The three adults laughed, "Let it go, don't worry about it little girl," Mr. Robbins grinned, "You'll come to look forward to releasing that urge, won't she Jennifer?"

The woman smiled, "Honey, you have no idea. I waxed this last weekend and I'm glad I did," she unzipped her skirt, pulled her pantyhose and panties off, climbed up on the table then straddled the girl's face. "Ok, honey, I'll show you what to do, open your mouth and use your tongue," she sighed.

Jennifer, you'll scar the girl for life dropping your cunt onto her face like that," Edward laughed. "I wanted to scar her with my fat cock in her mouth, but it looks like Daryl is getting close so I'll bust my nut inside that young cunt."

Brittany tried to turn her head and it was tough to breathe with the pungent odor emanating between the woman's legs but she felt her head being turned and pressed against the moist folds of the older woman's fleshy labia. Tentatively she opened her mouth and licked the tangy juices leaking out of her swollen slit.

"That's it, honey. There, Oh my dear, you're a natural," she sighed. She closed her eyes and pulled the young girl's hands onto the large breasts. She wanted to feel more as the girl instinctively responded by gently massaging her breasts so she unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled off her bra. "That's it, sweetie, yesss, put your tongue inside me."

Brittany was swallowing rapidly as the older woman's pussy ground against her face, while she tried to get her hands around the huge masses of flesh. She found if she just played with the woman's nipples it made her pant louder. Even with trying to concentrate on pleasing the woman, she was aware the man was assaulting her pussy more aggressively and soon heard him grunting loudly. She wanted to laugh hearing a man that old sound almost like a monkey but she realized even with the condom he was ejaculating inside her.

"Oh shit!" Daryl spat out as he pulled out, "The fucking rubber broke!"

Jennifer quickly rolled off the desk, stood with the others between the girl's legs. "Oh crap. Dammit, Daryl. Must you always push the limits?" She looked over at Mr. Robbins, "Well, on the bright side you won't be needing yours. "I'll get dressed and call Jess to clean this up," she sighed.

Edward Robbins stroked his cock, then drove deep into the girl, "Aaaaahhhh, yesssss, She is fucking tight. You were right." He wanted this to last, but as Jess would be up here soon to clean things up so he focussed on those tits flopping around with each thrust.

Daryl got dressed looking sadly at the girl, "I'm sorry. Really sorry for cumming inside you," he sighed.

Brittany couldn't understand why he was apologizing and actually heard herself say, "I understand. It was an accident." She turned her attention to the principal of the school, naked standing between her legs with his erect penis inside her. It was as strange and surreal a situation as she could possibly imagine. She was numbly lying there, the juices on her face finally evaporating when Mr. Robbin slammed into her and groaned loudly.

"Impressive," the maintenance man grinned, "Can I have a shot before I clean up?"

Brittany tried to get up but found herself held down, tape being slapped across her face. She felt a rising panic as the attitude of the adults changed. They were suddenly cold and efficient.

"You can do what you want after you get her out of here," Jennifer scolded the man. "Are the hallways clear?"

"Everyone's gone. I have the van out by the loading dock so it shouldn't be a problem. Where are her clothes?" the older maintenance man said with a leer on his face.

Jennifer picked up the blonde's clothes, stuffed them into a garbage bag along with the backpack, before turning to the man, "Let's get her hands and feet taped. I see no reason to dress her if you want to have fun on your way to the recycling center, just make sure you aren't seen, Ok?"

Brittany started squirming and pulling on the restraints when there was a loud crash and men dressed in black slammed into the office.

"FBI. Hands up! You! Asshole! You try to pull up your pants and I'll shoot your balls off," an agent with an automatic rifle yelled.

Brittany felt a flood of relief seeing the four being thrown to the ground and handcuffed. A woman in a blue FBI jacket came rushing in, pulling it off quickly, and draped it over the naked girl.

"It's ok sweetie, you're safe now," she turned to the man in the suit, "Brad! You fucker! I told you when the transmission went dead that she was in danger." She took out a knife and cut the tape off the wrists and ankles, then gently tore the tape off the girl's mouth.

The man nodded sadly, "I...I should have listened, but we needed evidence, hard evidence," he came over to the blonde girl, "Brittany, I am so sorry. When we lost contact we even tried to use the laser on the windows to eavesdrop, but this room is built like a fortress," he tenderly brushed a hair off the girl's face. "Julie, you can write me up if you like. You were right," he looked around. Everyone, get out of here so Julie can take care of our girl." He looked back at the blonde, "You were incredible. It was hell for you, but you've saved dozens of other girls a horrible fate."

Brittany watched through her tears as the four were handcuffed and led out of the office. "They were...they wanted to kill me?" she sobbed.

Julie held the girl, "It's ok. I'm so sorry it went as far as it did, and yes, they were planning to. When we asked you to do this, we simply suspected they were responsible for girls disappearing, but not this...I couldn't believe how quickly we were able to assemble the team when you called me. I feel terrible they did all this to you, are you alright?"

"It was scary since I didn't know for sure you'd be there...and it felt so final...so real," she sighed.

***********************************************

The FBI lost their eyes and ears while Brittany was meeting in the principal's office, but they did have a complete recording of the degrading things said and done even when Brittany had to wait outside. The chair facing the desk was perfectly angled for the camera in the girl's book bag to capture all of it. It was more than enough, Brittany had received many congratulations from many in law enforcement, though the young blonde was never comfortable seeing the knowing looks on everyone's face who'd viewed the recording.

The principal, his assistant, Jess, the maintenance guy, the former coach, and three faculty members were convicted of multiple counts of rape, assault, and murder. Jennifer broke first ratting out all her co-conspirators getting a reduced sentence, but even with that, she'd be in her 90s before she'd breathe free air. With Jess's confession, the FBI found graves of four girls who'd gone missing over the past 30 years, all from poorer families, all written off as runaways. The only consolation was that it brought closure to the mourning families.

Brittany was awarded the FBI Director's Community Leadership Award for her help in exposing the crimes committed at Riverview High School. On top of that, she was awarded a full scholarship to State where the head coach was also charged and convicted of rape while he was at Riverview. It was one of many crimes the staff covered up and it finally brought some closure to Brandy Baker, Brittany's mother who was never believed.

***********************************************

"Julie! I'm surprised to see you here. I just got back from class, what's up?" Brittany asked. She'd stayed in touch with the FBI agent, becoming friends but it had been mostly over the phone since she went away to college.

"I thought I'd bring you this," she handed the girl an envelope. "Your GPA in high school wasn't impressive, but you've gotten nothing but As here and..." she smiled as the beautiful blonde girl's face lit up.

"Really? This is for real? she gasped. When the agent nodded happily she threw her arms around her. "This is like a dream...a really good dream! My mom...my mom would have been really proud," she said as she suddenly teared up.

"And, if you accept, I'm going back to Quantico as an instructor," Julie said softly. "I can't replace your mother, but I'll be there for you whenever."

12