Consequences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers

"Ohhh yesss, Daddy, ohhh yesss. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me." she whimpered.

The sight of her red cheeks reminded him of the spanking only minutes earlier. He remembered how her body had shimmied under the impacts, how she had grown wet with them. Releasing one hip he raised his hand and brought it down fast, slapping her already glowing cheek.

"Ohhh God yesss," she cried out, her ass jumping under the contact. "Ohhh God yesss, Daddy."

Pulling back again he froze with the head of his cock inside her pussy, holding it there. Cindy rolled her hips, gyrated her ass as she whimpered hungrily. Shoving his hips forward he brought his hand down again, smacking her ass at nearly the same time his cock was fully penetrating her. Cindy's ass rose up and snapped back, meeting his crotch and his smacking hand.

"Ohhh God yesss, Daddy. Ohhh God yesss. Fuck me, Daddy. Spank me. Fuck me, Daddy."

Over the next couple minutes he repeated these acts again and again. Nearly pulling his cock from her, he shoved it back into her as he smacked her rising ass. Each time Cindy cried out, her ass lifting to increase the impact of the contacts.

Soon though he could no longer manage the control this took. Once more he grabbed her hip so he could start to steadily fuck her, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her pussy rhythmically. Her hips searched out the rhythm, then rocked back and forth with him, her tight pussy fucking him as much as he was it. He watched her ass bounce off him as they fucked, watched the firm orbs roll with their rhythm.

"Ohhh God, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me, Daddy."

Still holding onto her hips he stretched his thumps out to caress her ass cheeks, pressing into the sensitized flesh as he rubbed them.

"Ohhh fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me with your cock."

Now his hands left her hips to move onto her red cheeks, his fingers gripping at her bruised flesh.

"Ohhh God, Daddy," she whimpered. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your cock."

Pounding into her he watched his fingers squeeze her ass as his cock vanished between her legs over and over. He thought about how he was fucking his daughter, and how she was fucking him back. The idea of the broken taboo caused his lust to rage.

"Ohhh-ugghhh," she moaned loudly. "Ohhh God, Daddy, it feels so good. Fuck my pussy, Daddy. Ohhh God yes, Daddy. Ohhh, Daddy."

Her moans fueled his hunger. His hands gripped tighter, plying and shaping her reddened ass. His hips began to jackhammer into her, slamming his cock into her clutching pussy.

"Ohhh God, harder Daddy. Fuck me harder."

His fingers clenched and gripped her cheeks, her flesh squeezing between them. Her body slammed back at him, her ass jiggling in his grasp. Her head raised up, then fell forward. Her muscles tensed, her back arched.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she whimpered. "Fuck me harder. Harder Daddy."

He could tell she was nearing another orgasm. Her pussy clenched at his pumping cock as she pounded herself on it, slamming her ass into his crotch.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it harder, Daddy."

He felt his own climax boiling up in his balls and it made him want to fulfill her request. So that he could he released her ass cheeks and grabbed her hips again. With the leverage this afforded he began to pound into her unmercifully, jerking his cock back, then ramming it forward.

"Ohhh yesss," she moaned, her entire body starting to squirm and hump. "Ohhh God yes. Harder, Daddy. Harder. Fuck me harder. My pussy. Ohhh God, Daddy."

She tossed her head from side to side, her ponytail flipping around with it. Her ass started to jump and jerk spastically. Her pussy clenched at his pistoning cock while wet fucking sounds matched their ramming bodies' actions.

He grabbed her hips tighter, yanked her back against him as she shoved himself forward. His cock drove deep into her. He ground himself against her for a second then pulled back and did it again.

"Ohhh God yes, Daddy."

Her head snapped back, her entire body clenching, her back arching downward. Her hips began a series of small, quick jerking motions. Her pussy muscles latched onto his cock, squeezing and milking it. That was all it took, the sight and feel of her in ecstasy sent him over the edge. He felt his cock jerk inside her, felt it start to shoot his load deep into her womb.

"Ohhh," she cried. "Ohhh God yesss. Cum in my pussy, Daddy. Ohhh God yes, cum in my pussy."

Cindy ground her ass into him, trying to get more of his cock into her pussy. Grabbing handfuls of the bedspread she pulled at the blanket, her body shuddering through her orgasm.

"Yesss, Daddy. God yes. Cum in me, Daddy. Cum in my pussy."

Cindy's head turned to one side, then snapped to the other. Her back arched and rose, pumping her hips and pussy at him. Her ass quivered, jerking at his exploding cock.

Pressing themselves into one another they shook through their orgasms. Then as Frank's cock pumped the last of his semen into her, Cindy quivered through her aftershocks, whimpering in pleasure.

His cock softening, Frank moved away from her to fall onto the bed on his back. Cindy quickly collapsed also, rolling onto her side and cuddling up to him. She mewed softly as she rested her head in the crook of his arm.

"That was fantastic," he sighed after he had caught his breath.

"Mm-hmmm," she agreed. "I can't wait till the next time my Daddy fucks me."

Even so recently spent Frank's cock twitched in response to her words.

To be continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,129 Followers
12