Consequences: Donna

Story Info
She thought consequences didn't apply to her.
6.2k words
4.48
330.5k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

[This story is about what one man does when he finds out his wife is cheating.]

*

I read many stories about spouses cheating. Usually the stories had me think about answering the question: Would I react the way the characters in the stories react. The only thing I was sure of was that I couldn't see myself forgiving my wife. Probably divorce would be a default result reaction. As I read I could usually feel my emotional reaction wanting me to want to physically hurt my wife and the man who screwed her. At the same moment I knew I'd find it very hard to hurt someone. Then while I was away in Salt Lake City I got a call from my lawyer. The thoughts about infidelity were no longer fiction, no longer "what if".

Donna had been seen entering the Red Lobster the evening after I left for Salt Lake. She was with my business partner and best friend Frank. They were seen by my personal lawyer, Paula Whitestone. To Paula they seemed more than friendly during their dinner. Taking her job as my lawyer seriously she had them followed.

The tail discovered they arrived at the Red Lobster together in Frank's BMW and when they left he drove Donna home. What wasn't Ok was that the next morning the BMW was still parked in our driveway.

Paula had her guy dig a little deeper and after Donna and Frank left for the day he installed a video camera and transmitter. He did it from outside the house. While he was at it he installed another camera looking into Frank's bedroom.

Two days later he had video showing Donna having sex with Frank at Frank's place and in our bed at home. She also entertained three of our other friends in our bedroom. All the photographic evidence was given to Paula and she called me.

I booked the next available flight home. Poor timing. As she called me Los Angeles was at the beginning of a rain storm and many flights into LAX were not flying. I sat in the airport for six hours ready to explode. It was bright and clear outside. On the schedule board it said, "Los Angeles... Flt 1088 Dep 12:15pm DELAYED".

After six hours I walked to a car rental desk and rented a car. The delay was scheduled to last another twelve hours, then the flight would take three hours. I was pretty sure I could get to Los Angeles before anyone waiting for the flight. I needed to be doing something. Sitting in an airport having been told my partner and three other men were fucking my wife wasn't possible. I got papers to a rental car and walked back to the flight gate.

I loudly said, "I have rented a car and I'm driving to Los Angeles. If you'd rather sit here, praying for the estimate of twelve hours before a flight to be accurate, then you're fine. If you'd rather drive to L.A. starting now, you're welcome to go with me. See me now, if you're interested."

Some people spoke to the person sitting next to them. Some looked at me like I was nuts. I waited two minutes, didn't see anyone moving towards me, picked up my carry-on bag and headed away from the gate.

I made my announcement at gate 53. The exit to the parking was after gate 50. As I got to the elevator I heard a voice say, "Wait, please." The voice was female. I stopped and looked behind me. I saw a woman about fifty years old, gray hair in a pony tail, wearing all gray pants and shirt. She was pulling a suitcase towards me. Draped on the suitcase was a gray raincoat. She was good looking.

When she caught up with me she said, "You're driving to L.A.?"

"Yup. Sitting here for a day isn't my idea of a good thing. I'd rather drive the twelve hours. You want a ride?"

"Yes. I would have said so back at the gate but I was in the restroom. When I got back a lady told me what you said. I'd like to go, however, I need to see your driver's license before we go."

I got my wallet out of my back pocket and handed her my license. She opened her cell phone and read my information to whoever she called. She explained we were driving a rental to L.A. Thirty seconds later she gave me back my license and she hung up the phone. We walked to the shuttle to the rental car pick up and got aboard.

At the parking lot I showed someone my paperwork and he said we could have any car in the second row. I said, "Pick the car you like." She picked a silver Buick. I put our carry-on bags in the back seat and we got in.

She stayed quiet until we were on I-15 headed south. She asked, "Ok to talk now?"

I looked over and said, "Sure. Thanks for letting me get out of the city and on the interstate."

"I'm Megan. Megan Thorne."

"Nice name. My oldest daughter was named Megan. I like it. Is it Miss, Misses or MS Thorne?"

"I was married, he died eighteen months ago. You married?"

"That's a really good question. When we get to L.A. I'll have to decide."

Megan stayed quiet for about twenty miles. I said, "I didn't mean to end the conversation. Maybe talking about what's going on would help me work out what I'm facing."

"Ok. How long have you been married?"

"Ten years, one month and two days."

"Kids?"

"We had two, Megan and Matthew. Megan would be nine and Matthew would be eight. Both died two years ago in a car wreak with my wife's parents coming home from Sea World in San Diego."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too." Keeping my eyes on the road ahead helped me not hurt as badly.

"Is that the source of the trouble between you and your wife?" She asked.

"I'm sure it's part of it. I think the real problem is promises. When we got married we made promises to each other in front of our friends and family. Now, I believe she's breaking her promises."

"You think she's having an affair?"

"Yes. Affair is such a gentle way of saying it. I think she's sharing her body with at least one other person she isn't married to. My lawyer says it's four men."

"When we get to L.A. you'll confront her?"

"One way or another. I have to know."

We were quiet for a while then she asked, "Have you thought about what she'll say, what you'll say?"

"Yesterday I figured to just ask her, "Donna, are you having an affair?" But that reminded my of when I was a kid, an only child, and something got broken. My Mom asked me if I broke it. If she didn't break it, I had to have broken it. She asked so I could lie. My lawyer hired an investigator and instead of asking her if she'd been screwing I'll just show her the pictures and ask her what she plans to do next."

"Why are you asking her what her plan is?" Megan asked.

"You mean instead of telling her what my plan is? Because I'm not sure what my plan is."

She smiled and said, "Maybe if we talk it through like I'm your wife you can create a plan."

"Maybe." I nodded.

"Ok. Ben, I'm sorry. I love you, not them. I really want to fix us and I promise I'll stop screwing anyone except you." She had taken the role of Donna.

"How can I trust you? You promised that the day we got married."

Megan looked at me and said, "When we could have children I wanted you to know they were yours. When Matthew was born we had my tubes tied. Then Matthew and Megan died and I wasn't a Mom anymore. No matter who I screw I'm not having any more children. My fidelity no longer matters."

"It matters to me!" I said. "You believe when your parents and our kids died it opened the door for you to do anything you want? What about me, do you think I've been fucking around, too?"

"No. I don't, but if you have, it's Ok. I can't give you what a wife is supposed to give her husband, a family."

We were quiet again. As we reached Beaver I got off the freeway and stopped for gas. Megan went inside the small store and came back with snacks and beverages. We both used the restrooms and the whole pit stop took twenty minutes.

Back on the freeway I asked, "Did you ever love me?"

Megan turned quickly to face me and said, "Yes! I loved being your wife!" She was still being Donna. She even sounded like Donna.

"Shouldn't a loving wife talk to her husband before she breaks her promises?"

"I didn't break our promises! They ended in stages. When the surgeon cut me so I couldn't have more children and then when Matthew and Megan died. Talking about it won't change anything. No matter who uses my pussy there are no consequences. No more babies. Ever."

I looked over and saw tears on Megan's face. I'd known her less than five hours and she was crying.

"You're crying. I'm the one who should be crying."

"No. I've been crying for eighteen months. My husband killed himself the day he thought he found out I was having an affair. I wasn't. My sister fed him lies so he'd divorce me and marry her. I never got to say good-bye to him. I never got to tell him I didn't cheat."

I pulled to the shoulder and stopped. "I'm sorry. I've been acting like I'm the only one in pain. We should talk about other things."

"Actually, talking with you is helping. The day he died I lost my entire family. I had him and my sister. I haven't seen her since the funeral. I was in Salt Lake to finish the paperwork to sell our house. I was there a week and didn't see her or call her."

We talked, ate snacks and drove until we were close to Las Vegas. We picked a hotel and stopped for dinner at their cheap buffet.

As we ate she asked, "Ben, are you married?" I looked up at her and I know my face must have shown surprise at her question. We'd spent hours talking about my marriage.

"I haven't filed for divorce yet." I answered.

"Ben, are you married?" She asked again. I thought about it. I still wore the ring. I still thought like I was married, but she broke the promises. She ended the marriage. Her reasons didn't really matter. The legal system of California didn't matter either.

"No, Megan, I'm not married."

"Then listen, please. Here's my idea: we rent a room and sleep a few hours, then drive to L.A. What you're going home to is a storm of upset, betrayal, pain and the end of the marriage you thought you had. I'm going to L.A. to start building a new life, again. I'm not in a big hurry. Maybe some rest would be good for both of us."

"Are you offering me sex?"

"No. I'm offering you a warm body to hold you and sleep with you. We both need that."

For over a minute I didn't move or speak. Then I stood and she stood with me. We walked to the desk and she registered and she paid. When the clerk handed us key cards Megan said, "Please wake us in seven hours."

On the fifth floor I unlocked the door and held it for Megan. She walked in and I followed. She said, "You can have the bathroom first." I said, "I need to call my lawyer first. Ok?" She nodded and sat beside me on the bed while I called. I had made decisions and gave my lawyer instructions. While I talked Megan got my shirt, shoes and socks off.

I showered, shaved and dried myself. I carried my clothes and draped them over a chair, while I stayed wrapped in a towel. Megan slipped past me and into the bathroom as I came out. She was wrapped in a robe.

The sounds of the shower and the toilet let me know what she was doing in there. I crawled into bed, leaving the wet towel on the floor by the bed. As I got comfortable I could feel how tired I really was. My eyes closed and I was gone.

My eyes opened when the phone rang. I'd been asleep five and a half hours. I reached out and grabbed the phone, noticing a bare arm draped over my chest. I answered and a computer said it was my wake-up call. I hung up.

The arm over my chest pulled me back against her and she said, "You're easy to sleep with."

"Is this Heaven?" I asked.

"No. It's Las Vegas."

"Don't move, please." As I spoke I turned and soon faced her. Her face was inches from mine. I was thinking about kissing her. I was also thinking about her being the first woman, other than Donna, I'd been in bed with in thirteen years. I thought about legal implications of being where I was and words like cheating, revenge, payback, needs, trust, love and commitment.

She smiled and said, "Single man, you're thinking too hard. No strings. You need the comfort and I need the comfort we offer each other. While you were in the shower you shaved your face. You shaved your face for me. I shaved too. I shaved my pits, my legs and my pussy. I shaved for you, Ben."

Her hands caressed my face and we kissed. When her hands went south they found I was as hard as I was likely to get. She wiggled and found a way to take my cock in her mouth. I turned me and pushed face first in between her thighs. She was dripping wet and the fragrance rising from her was sweet.

We ate each other without hurry. I explored her and she explored me. After she shook and moaned through her first climax she pushed me onto my back and climbed aboard my hips, impaling herself on my cock.

My thoughts went to the day before I flew to Salt Lake and Donna perched on me. Her trimmed pussy with lips so small it was almost like she didn't have lips until after we screwed. Her breasts creamy white and heavily "D" cupped. Looking at Megan I saw thousands of freckles all over her body, no tan lines, no hair anywhere near her pussy and two conical "A" cupped breasts with areola and nipples that already looked swollen.

Words seemed out of place. We made noises but none were words. We fit together, savoring the motion, the friction and both the sights and feelings of being joined.

We traded positions, me dominant, her dominant until we became frantic and came noisily. Then we lay together and touched. Her hands found my scars and she asked about them.

As I told her the stories of how I'd gotten the scars she caressed them and kissed them. Asking me took my memories back to South East Asia and three years of pain, before I knew Donna. I searched her body for scars, moles and other marks. I found four. When I touched a four-inch scar just above her mound she said, "Looks like a C-section scar. It isn't. All the parts that allow a woman to make babies had to be removed. I no longer have periods."

"Yesterday, you were describing feelings you had when you lost those parts."

She nodded. We kissed. I held her down on her back and said, "Don't move, just watch." I leaned and kissed her breasts, one at a time. With each kiss I said, "You are loved." I moved lower and kissed along that four-inch scar repeating, "You are loved."

I moved up, holding her arms pressed against the mattress and I kissed her face as my cock slid back inside her.

"I have no idea what's coming, but I want you in my life."

"We just met yesterday." Megan said, between kisses. "How can you say you love me?"

I pulled back a little and asked, "Love isn't an accident. You meet someone and notice an attraction. You get to choose. Open to the possibility or walk away. I choose possibility. I ask myself, have you or I had better sex in the last few months? Do you have a lover waiting for you in L.A.?"

"No and No. Are you crazy?"

"Probably. Being crazy feels really good right now." I paused took a breath and said, "I need to love someone. I need to love someone with freckles, no tan lines and a pussy she shaved for me."

We kissed, lost count of the kisses and somehow tab A fit into slot A long enough that we needed another shower.

After another shower I reached for the clothes draped on the chair and Megan said, "No, not those." She handed me new clothes. She had dressed and gone downstairs after I fell asleep. We both dressed in fresh clothes and started the drive to L.A. When we got to the junction of the 110 freeway and the 10 I turned on my cell phone and called my partner. My business partner, Frank.

He answered on the third ring. I held a finger to Megan's lips. Frank said, "Don't you turn on your cell once in a while?"

"When I was done with business I went to the airport and the flights were delayed. I got a room and crashed. It was the best night's sleep I've had in ages."

"Good! When will you be home?"

"I'll be home tomorrow morning by eleven. If you drop by the house after eleven I'll have some papers for you to sign."

"How much are the papers worth?"

"About three million, I think."

"I'll be there at eleven!"

"Ok, Now I need to call Donna." I hung up. I hit my speed dial and she let it ring three times before she answered.

"I've been worried! Leave your cell on more. Ok?"

"I gave her the news of eleven the next morning and that Frank would be there to sign papers. She said, "I'll make brunch for all of us." When the call ended she didn't say she loved me.

I called my lawyer. She had prepared the papers cutting our company into pieces. Frank got seventy percent of the liabilities and twenty percent of the profit of the last year. Every dime of the last trip belonged to me. All the papers were dated effective the day before I left for Salt Lake City. I said I would stop at her office and pick up the company papers and our divorce papers. Donna would be signing the company papers and her divorce papers. There was a chance she and Frank would be so focused on the impending money that they would just sign without reading.

Paula Whitestone, my lawyer said she had looked at the pictures and confirmed that one of the men Donna was doing was indeed Frank. She also confirmed that Frank had been in bed with Donna every night while I was gone.

We were quiet in the car for two hundred miles. It was raining lightly from Barstow to Ontario but had stopped before we got into East L.A.

"If they both sign without reading, what will you do next?" Megan asked.

I will put the papers in my car, lock it up and go back inside. I'm sending Frank home. He'll be served when he's been home for a few hours. I'm planning to show Megan a picture or two and see what her reaction is. We're getting a divorce. The settlement she signs with Frank as a witness gives her alimony of a dollar a year payable in cash on the first of January inside the church where we were married. The house will be sold and she gets twenty percent of the profit from the sale. She gets to keep her car, personal items and clothes. Her retirement is hers. My business is one-hundred percent mine after I pay Frank a thousand dollars. The checking account with Donna is split in half. She has ten days to get out. If she contests the divorce the pictures go public."

Megan started to say something. I said, "The stipulation about the pictures isn't written. She's smart enough to know I'll do it."

"She won't understand."

"Why?"

"Because she's the one who cheated. She won't understand the pain she caused or is causing. She's already rationalized her actions as Ok."

"Because she chose to cheat, break her promises, end our marriage." I understood.

"I'll help you teacher her, if you want."

"How?"

"After Frank goes home send her into take a shower. Take the ties from your robe and when she comes out of the shower tie her to a chair in the bedroom. Stuff her panties in her mouth and then let me into the house. I'm going to make wild, passionate monkey sex with you! I'm going to tell you how good you are, how much I love your big cock inside me. I'll offer you my mouth, my pussy and my ass while telling you how great you are. Donna will have to watch and hear. When we're done I'll shower using her shampoo, her soap and her everything. Then you can tell her about the divorce she just signed."

"Remind me never to piss you off."

"Did I go too far?" She asked.

"No. You got me in touch with how used I feel. Used and so totally pissed off!"

"Do we have somewhere to go when we leave her?"

"Yes, we're going to drive a little bit more. This time not in a rental. Parked in my garage are two cars, a 1968 Mustang Fastback GT-350 and A 2001 Corvette. We can take either one. How about three days in Santa Barbara?"

"Can we go shopping while we're there? I have almost no clothes."

"Remind me to pack clothes before we leave my house. Then we'll only need to buy you clothes."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers
12