Consequences, Marie Ch. 02

Story Info
The marriage ended. There were consequences.
23.4k words
4.7
76.3k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[ For this story to make any sense you need the background, IMHO. The story "Consequences, Marie" is the background. There is sex in this story. There is incest (father-daughter), exhibitionism, FFM, FF and group sex.. but they aren't the story. The relationships are the story. Your votes and comments are encouraged. Please vote and please comment. I honestly want to know what you think. ]

In the morning we (Janice and I) sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast as we talked. I called Elaine and told her that if it was Ok with her I'd put the house on the market and make sure she and Marie got a fair share of the money. She agreed. We had a friend in the church who did real estate. I called her and listed the house. She came over later in the day and we did the paperwork. She wanted to know why we were selling the house. I told her we were getting a divorce and that if she wanted details she should ask Marie. At that point she stopped asking questions.

Janice went shopping. She brought home a few sexy things for her to wear for my enjoyment.

That evening, we talked about where we might want to move. The bank I worked for was all over the nation and I knew I could transfer just about anywhere we wanted. Janice was so focused on being able to live openly as my wife that she didn't much care where we went. We decided we wouldn't take much of what was in the house. We'd hold a yard sale or two and get rid of most of it. Since the house was being sold anyway I figured Marie could take the bedroom set to her mother's and the rest could go.

We held the first yard sale the day before we flew to Tampa to board the cruise ship. We made a thousand dollars. I talked with Elaine and she agreed to come to the house while we were gone and take whatever Marie wanted or she wanted. When we got back we would be free to get rid of anything in the house. Sell it, give it away or throw it away. Elaine asked who was going on the cruise with me.

"I'm taking Janice and my new girl-friend. You don't know her."

"Oh. How long have you had a girl friend?"

"Not that it matters at this point, but our first date was last night."

"Does Janice know her?"

"Yes. They are becoming quite close."

The next morning we flew to Tampa Bay. We ate at a restaurant overlooking the water and boarded the ship at one in the afternoon. As we did the boarding process one of the clerks asked Janice if it was MS, Miss or Mrs. Peterson. Her passport had the right name for any one of the three to be so.

"Mrs. Janice Peterson." She answered. Then she looked over at me and winked. The clerk handed back her passport and other papers and said, "Have a wonderful vacation!"

Janice hooked her arm in mine and we walked aboard. I realized that she didn't have rings. If she was really my wife she would have rings. At one of our stops that would be need to be fixed.

Over the first hours of our cruise I discovered something that should have been obvious but took me by surprise. She knew me better than I knew myself. At dinner the first night she told the server what I wanted for dinner while I spoke with one of the other passengers. Then I turned and ordered the exact things that she had ordered for me. The others at the table laughed and complimented Mrs. Peterson on knowing me so well. When she found out there was a formal night she asked if there was a place on the ship where she could get a great dress. She went shopping for a dress. It was my favorite color and fit her perfectly. I wondered why this beautiful young woman wanted to be with me. I started to wonder how she knew me so well and realized, she had been studying me her whole life.

On the second day out she explored the ship and found me after a show where I learned how to cook jerk chicken and island rice. She had us change into bathing suits and led me to the top-most deck where we discovered fifty or so women sunning topless. We also discovered forty or so men watching the fifty or so women. We ordered diet Cokes and she took off the bikini top and handed it to me. Then she handed me the sunscreen. She grinned and said, "If you don't protect them, they'll burn and then you can't play with them for the rest of the trip."

I squirted a big gob of lotion in my hand, rubbed my hands together and moved around behind her.

"Lift your arms, Sweetheart."

She did and I reached around her, cupped her breasts and massaged the lotion all over her wonderful breasts. I squirted more lotion on my hands and massaged it all over her body, legs and back. When I finished I stood up and noticed a man with a video camera.

I walked to him and said, "I would love to have a copy of the video you just shot. How can we make that happen?"

"I think I can do it in my cabin. I'm in C318. Come down in about an hour and I'll have it for you. You, Sir, are the luckiest man on this ship!"

"Don't I know it! By the way, We're in C418. Thanks. The video will be a great keepsake from the trip."

I went back to Janice. "He filmed you rubbing lotion all over me, didn't he?"

"Yes!"

"I wonder if it shows when I came from you touching me?"

"God! I felt you shudder! It felt that good?"

"Having people watch you holding my tits and massaging them, running your hands down my belly and bumping into the tiny bottoms I have on was sooo sexy. I loved how it felt. I loved knowing you were hard, for me."

After an hour in the sun I gave her back her top and helped her put it on. We went down to C318 and the man invited us in. He handed me a DVD in a jewel case. It was labeled with the date and name of the cruise ship. His wife was sitting on their bed when we entered the room.

She was topless. Her breasts were larger than Janice's and completely tanned. Her bikini bottom was nearly invisible. A string with a tiny triangle that was transparent. She was fully shaved.

"Young woman, I've seen lots of sexy women since I married this horney old man but watching him (she pointed at me) rub lotion on you was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in public! You came while he rubbed your tits, didn't you?"

Janice blushed and said, "I did. It felt so sexy. People were watching!"

"Let's sit together at dinner. We want to get to know you better. We own a resort and you have won a week long stay at our resort in Florida."

"Ok. We're scheduled to eat at eight." I gave them our table number and Jack called the purser or someone and had us shifted to a smaller table for four. They promised to bring brochures and pictures from their resort.

In our cabin I slipped the DVD into the player and Janice stripped out of her suit. I sat on the bed and she sat in front of me, between my legs. I used body lotion and followed the action on the screen. She moaned when my hands cupped her breasts and we watched me cupping her breasts in the sunshine. Jack had panned the crowd and saw all the people watching us. He zoomed in on my fingers pinching and pulling gently on Janice's nipples. I did it again as we watched.

On screen my hands left her breasts and slathered lotion down her body until I bumped into her suit. On the bed there was no suit. My lotion covered fingers and hand kept going and covered her lips with slippery lotion and my finger dipped into her crease. Janice's back arched and she said, "I'm going to cum, Daddy."

"Cum on my hand Mrs. Peterson!" I pinched her clit and she screamed! Her body shook and her back arched harder. Her legs clamped around my hand. We held that position for a long time.

When she was able, Janice moved. Off the bed and onto her knees. Her hands grabbed my suit and pulled. I lifted a little and my suit was thrown across the room. Her mouth opened and she took my cock in her mouth.

Seeing Janice with my cock in her mouth and her tear-filled eyes looking at me was too much! She sucked and I came! She didn't hesitate. She sucked harder and swallowed everything I gave her.

When her mouth finally released my cock she smiled and said, "The girls at school are wrong. I loved how that felt and tasted. I did that to you. They said it was gross and tasted terrible."

"I'm told that the taste changes depending on what a man eats. Maybe cheeseburgers and French fries don't make good tasting cum."

"You shouldn't ever have cheeseburgers and French fries, if that's true."

"There's a conversation we haven't had. Birth control."

"I thought you knew. Mom had the doctor put me on birth control pills three years ago, to regulate my periods. I won't get pregnant. I've read up on babies born to father-daughter couples and while the incidence of problems isn't huge, I don't feel comfortable taking the risk. The family name will go on. Jake will take care of that."

"I thought I remembered something about Marie getting you on birth control but I wanted to be sure."

"I'm sure we have time for you to fill my pussy before dinner. Please."

She opened the sliding glass doors out onto our balcony and put herself on her back on the small table out there. I followed her and slipped into her, holding her hips and watching the water slide by as we joined. Our motion moved her breasts in a slow motion. Her head was thrown back and she lifted it, looking into my face and she said, "I love you. I love how you feel. I'm only sorry we had to wait so long to be together."

"I'm glad we're together. I am happier that I can remember being."

It wasn't long before I filled her. She got off the table and squatted over the small drain in the middle of our balcony. I got down and watched as our combined juices slowly dripped from her beautiful pussy and fell into the drain.

After the first gob fell I got under her and caught the next drop with my mouth. We both got up and kissed.

"You are the sexiest man I've ever known."

"Lie on your back on the bed, please."

She did. I opened her legs wide and lowered my face to her pussy.

"Are you going to lick my pussy?"

"Yes. Lick it, kiss it, suck on your lips, push my tongue inside it. Just lay back and enjoy."

I did just what I promised, and more… and less. I teased her to the brink of orgasm, then back off. I teased her back to the edge and backed off again. The third time she got so close she was quivering all over and she was no longer able to make words, just sounds.

When I stopped she grabbed my face and thrust her hips against my face pushing herself over the edge and into a huge body-shaking orgasm. When she let go I immediately moved up and kissed her. My face was covered in her nectar and I tasted like her. She gave me a passion filled kiss and when she came up for air I moved down and sucked hard on a nipple.

Her back arched, she made a low, deep noise that was not quite a moan or a growl but was a combination of both.

We both collapsed and lay panting beside each other on the bed. I can't be positive but I think I dozed. The sun was getting low on the ocean when I got up.

"Daddy, should I shower so I don't smell like sex or dress so you can smell us all during dinner?"

"Shower. Shave all the hair from your puss. Rinse inside so you don't drip all during dinner. Ok?"

She nodded and went into the tiny bathroom and even tinier shower. When she came back into the cabin she had a razor in her hand and the little bit of hair she had was covered in shaving gel.

I shaved her until there were no hairs anywhere near her puss. I rubbed lotion onto the freshly shaved skin and Janice said, "I will keep it smooth for you. I just wanted to watch you take care of me, this time. Thank you."

She got up and put on thigh high stockings, her shoes and pulled on a dress. A low cut, short dress. It was white and shimmered as she moved.

"No underwear?"

"No. I dress for you. Momma dressed to hide herself. I want you to see me. I want others to see me and for you to know I belong to you. If we go dancing, I only dance with you. I want to walk down the hallway with you holding my hand or with your hand on my ass. When we eat dinner I want your hand on my leg while we eat. Reach up and touch my pussy. Feel how smooth it is and that it and I are just for you."

The tops of her stockings were peeking beneath the hem of her dress. Only her magic kept her from exposing her ass and pussy as she walked. We had some time before dinner so we walked outside on the promenade deck. I held her hand half-way round the deck. I moved my hand to her ass for the second half of the trip.

When we went inside we passed a restroom and Janice said, "I need to go in for a moment. My juices are flowing down my legs."

I stopped her and said, "Before you go, may I have a taste?"

"Right here?"

I nodded and slid my right hand up under her dress. When I touched her slit she moaned and I gathered a taste and brought it to my lips. She watched as I sucked on my fingers. Then she said, "Oh God!" turned and dashed inside the ladies room.

I waited for her. When she came out she grabbed my arm and said, "That was incredible! I came watching you suck your own fingers. The tops of my stockings are wet. I'm going to sit on a napkin or when I leave the chair will be soaked."

"Ready for dinner?"

"I think I need the fuel."

We walked into the big dining room and a server led us to our new table. Jack and his wife were already there. He was wearing khaki pants and a safari shirt. She wore a silver, mostly transparent, dress and a tiny black g-string. Her breasts were covered but not hidden. They sat as we did.

"Janice, that dress is so sexy. God to have a body like that again. Good thing my man likes what I've got."

"I think my man likes what I've got too." Janice said. I guessed she had never been around adults talking like that before. The people of our church didn't talk like that. I wasn't sure they thought like that.

I leaned over to Janice's ear and whispered, "If she asks, you're twenty-two."

"I don't know if I introduced myself before. I'm Kelly and this is Jack."

"Janice and Pete." I said, using a nickname I had since high school.

"Have you been married long?"

I answered, "A year."

"An anniversary trip?"

Janice nodded.

"Honey, don't take offence but you look so young I would guess you haven't finished high school. Your body looks like it finished college but you have such a young face."

"It sometimes is a problem."

"Getting carded at every club you go into. Buying goodies at a liquor store." Jack added.

"We don't drink."

"Nothing?"

"Diet Coke, juices, water, but no alcohol."

Janice added, "I tried it a few times but never developed a taste for it. And, every guy who sees me with a drink in my hand thinks it's an invitation to grope my ass!"

Kelly nodded her head. "If I had a hundred dollars for every strange man who groped my ass I'd be a rich woman!"

Jack looked at her and said, "You are a rich woman."

She raised her water glass and toasted, "To all the men who have groped my ass." We all drank a bit of our water.

"So, tell us about your resort."

"It's called "S.D. Paradise." The S.D. stands for Skinny Dippers. It's a clothing optional resort on the west coast of Florida. We have half a mile of beautiful beach, two swimming pools and two hot tubs. Our clubhouse is big enough for dinner dances and we've had as many as three hundred people at one of our parties. We allow RV's, tents and have twenty cabins for rent." Kelly sounded like an ad on the radio.

Jack added, "We have a bike and hiking trail, two tennis courts, poles for six volleyball courts on the sand, a snack bar and a store."

Janice said, "And people are all naked?"

"If they want to be." Kelly answered. "Sometimes women wear bottoms if they don't want a string to show. Sometimes someone will wear a cover-up if they've had enough sun, or the weather gets cool. Mostly, we wear sandals."

Janice turned to face me and said, "Gee, if we went there you'd need to put sun screen on me five times a day!"

"It's a tough job but someone's got to do it." I said, smiling.

"There will never be a shortage of willing hands for that job." Jack added.

We looked at the pictures and the full-color brochure for the Skinny Dippers Paradise. We didn't pick a date when we would visit but delayed that by letting them know we were going to be moving soon and would want to get settled in our new home before we took any more trips.

By the time dinner was over it was almost ten. We wandered and found three of the clubs where dancing was happening. Each had different music catering to different aged dancers. We danced once and Janice stopped it after about twenty seconds. It was a slow song and when she raised her arms to put them around my neck her dress pulled up high enough that her ass was exposed. I know that because when I cupped it I got skin.

"If we're going to dance slow we need to be in our cabin, I think." She said as she backed off and lowered her arms.

We walked around on the promenade deck seeing the moonlight on the water, feeling the wind and feeling free. I didn't say anything for a long time. I held Janice's hand as we walked. At the most forward part of the ship I stopped us and embraced her. She lifted her face to mine and said, "I'm so happy. Thank you."

Our kisses were soft, gentle and lasted long enough that three other couples had joined us by the railing. When we opened our eyes we saw them and Janice giggled a little. I leaned down for another kiss and she softly said, "Love is contagious."

We were back in our cabin before midnight and snuggled into bed. The drapes were open and we could see some stars in the night sky. I thought about closing the drapes so the sunrise wouldn't blast us awake but it looked as though we were going to be on the shade side of the ship in the morning so I left the drapes open.

Janice pressed her back against my front in bed and my arm went over her body and she held my hand to her breast,

"I have a problem." She said.

"And?"

"And, I want you to help me."

"Ok. What is the problem?"

"I don't know what to call you. For eighteen years you've been Daddy or Dad. I know your name is Nick, but I'm having trouble saying it. I used your nickname, Pete, during dinner and it felt disrespectful."

"You don't need to use my name, Dad or Daddy. Pick another name. Call me Honey. It doesn't matter to me what you call me, just that you love me."

"I've loved you my entire life."

"I started loving you months before you were born."

As women do sometimes the shift in topics was sudden. "Do you think Mom will ever be Ok?"

"Maybe, if she would get help. Grandma's family and lots of people in the church have an aversion to psychologists and shrinks so she may never be willing to get any help. Without help, no, I don't believe she'll ever get better."

"You still love her, don't you?"

"Of course. The lesson is that love isn't enough. I started loving her when I was in the Air Force and we shared our lives. Lots of shared life in our years together and those memories will last. I love her. I love you. I love Jake too."

"Do you love me because I'm your daughter… or?"

"Or, do I love you as my wife?"

She nodded. I tightened my arm around her, drawing her against me a little tighter.

"Sweetheart, I love both of you. I love all the shared memories of you growing up and I love the women who has come to me just when I needed her. I love that little girl and I love the woman she has become."

"When we move, are you going back to church?"

"No. When we get back I'm filing for divorce and writing a letter asking to be excommunicated from the church. According to their rules the only way to really get a divorce is if either Marie or I leave the church."

"I'm sad that Mom feels the way she does. I hate that something had to go bad between you for me to have you."

"I am too. Watching Marie disintegrate after the miscarriage hurt a lot. I felt like there should be something I could do to have my wife back. There was nothing. She would need to be willing before anything would help."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers