Consequences Pt. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later he sees her finger crook, calling him in, she has prepared everything, placing a chair for him to watch and another beside the bed at head level. First he goes to the bedhead and gently touches her lips with his, she sucks on his hungrily letting him know how much she wants and needs him. They kiss for a long time like this through her first orgasm, her hips raising as she speeds up the movement of her fingers. She didn't let him go, renewing her kisses as she slowly comes down from her high. Then she pulls apart the top of her robe, her signal for a little help. His tongue and lips make a wet trail as they kiss and lick her neck and ear teasingly, then trailing down to her breasts, circling around and around gradually growing closer to the nipple. His right hand helps by circling the other breast to keep both nipples aroused by gradually getting nearer and nearer. He raises the anticipation so as the sensations increase with dual attention she lifts her chest, trying to get him to lick and suck her sensitive nipples. He co-operates this time, engulfing a whole nipple and aurelia in his mouth, sucking on it while the fingers gently stroke, pull, and pinch the other. "Ohhh, fuck" she cries out as his tongue savages her now ultra-sensitive nipples, running back and forth over first one then the other, his fingers working in concert. A wave of desire arises in her, followed closely by a climax that rolls through and rocks her bones. David speeds up his movements working in time with her fingers moving fast across her clitoris and the sensations go on and on.

He would have continued but her hand moves up to still his movements, she clutches him tightly to her breasts murmuring words of love and need, they hold tight together for a long, long while, she absorbing his love, his support and security so that she feels safe to move on in her fantasy; knowing he will watch over her. Catching her breath she directs him to the voyeur chair and murmurs "take your clothes off please David"

As he did so, he watches her lazily caressing herself, whilst watching him intently like a hungry tiger as eventually his hardness springs free and she cannot help herself from licking her lips. Looking at him, she begins to talk, "I've imagined meeting a man at our party, his not young but he looks it, he looks fit and vital. I sense he keeps looking at me, and we talk, he sometimes whispers naughty things in my ear and I can't help touching him, he touches me too, little strokes on my arms, my hands and sometimes my face; he's very intimate. I can see you are watching; you look very cross but you don't shake your head. I go to climb the stairs and as I reach the third step I look back, I can see the man looking at me admiring my legs and my body, his eyes say he wants more. I look at you and see that you understand what's happening. I give him a little nod and start back up the stairs."

"He's following me David, I hope your coming too, I'm going in a bedroom, it's not ours, are you coming to watch over me?"

The real David nods decisively. Now Olivia's eyes close as she is visualising, her fingers start to move with more intent bringing forth soft mews as the pictures in her mind excite the sensations of her touch.

"Ohhh my! He's passionate, he has me against the door, and I'm worried you can't get in. He's kissing me passionately now; his hands are all over me. They are inside my top rubbing my nipples through my bra, ohh god come soon my darling."

"He's kissing my neck David, only you are allowed to do that, it feels so good. I can feel him unhooking my bra now, shall I help him, that would be very naughty wouldn't it. My top is in the way, I'll take it off, he needs my help. Its off David and my bra is on the floor, his warm hands feel very good cupping my breasts, her own hands move to cup her breasts and continue then to mirror her words, mmm I like that, he's caressing my nipples with his thumbs while he's kissing me. He's very passionate David, He feels hard against me, I can't help it, I need to feel it with my hands."

"He feels very hard and hungry for me David, I'll undo his pants and let him out poor man, it must be terribly painful trapped in those tight pants. He's still stroking my nipples David, the naughty boy just rolls and pinches them, mmm but my nipples feel very hard and nice, don't make him stop just yet pleaaase. I know you are watching over me, I always know, it makes it sooo much better, ooh that's nice, he's licking my nipples my darling, is that allowed?"

"David, the man is moving his head down my body, can you see? He's kissing me all the way, ohh he just kissed my clit, don't you think you should do something about it?"

David takes his cue at last, he's not sure how much longer he could wait, he slides up the bed between her legs, blowing warm air towards her pussy, kissing along the inside of her thighs, and trailing his tongue, slowly, slowly first one side then the other.

Finally she screams, "Fuck me please before my husband comes," but David licks her, folding and delving his tongue inside, sweeping it back and forth. Back and forth with agonising slow steady strokes. "Two can play the teasing game and that last remark deserved punishment," he says decisively.

He flips her over onto her face, "You know what happens to bad girls who cheat on their husbands don't you" and he slaps one cheek of her pretty butt with a sting,

"Oww" she moans.

"What do you say slut, have you been unfaithful to your husband?" With that he slaps the other cheek.

"But I've been a good girl," she moans.

"Do you call coming upstairs with another man being good?"

"But it is only a little fun" He slaps her again, "Oww, I was only going to let him fuck me until you arrived."

"And you don't think that's being unfaithful?"

"But husband you'll fuck me now won't you?"

"We'll see about that," slap, "maybe I'll let your harem come and tease you all at once, then take turns all through the night."

"Ohh no, please, I just want you to fuck little ol' me." She says in a little innocent voice.

"We'll see!" he says pushing her knees up and her legs apart. "Maybe I'll just use my fingers until everyone gets back."

"Ohhh no, that would be sooo embarrassing."

"Isn't that what a bad slut deserves?"

"I suppose so, but I am your bad little slut, always and for ever."

He can't help himself. His manhood is aching with lust and desire, he kneels and thrusts his cock into her hard, harder than he can remember but she moans out loud, ignoring the punishing but basking in the lust he has for her. She wants him to claim her, take her, make her his for ever and ever and she wants his desire to fill her up and give her his essence. He doesn't last long and neither does she, coming first he jams hard inside her and rubs her clit to bring her to that special climax she has been waiting for all day, it makes her dizzy with pleasure and she sinks flat to the bed, her loose limbs unable to support her.

At the Health Spa

About now, Jane feels she's done her duty, making sure that her guests know their way around and the facilities available to them. Jo has transformed again as she becomes business like in her own environment. She leads the ladies around, giving them an idea of the usual order of events and treatment, and in a no nonsense way organises treatments, facials, and massage times. They agree to meet in the coffee bar from 5.30 onwards until closing time at 6pm. They pass the sports team along the way and admire their lithe bodies but move on quickly, they know their time is limited and want to get in as much as they can before relaxing at the end. The team are due to leave at 5.00 so they can have the place to themselves for a while.

After a refreshing swim, Jane decides to take some alone time and heads to the steam room. She finds it empty and takes the opportunity to locate the most private corner where she can close her eyes and meditate on the recent changes in her life. Her private musings are broken by another person entering and she sighs inwardly but the person doesn't bother her. From her movements Jane decides the person must spot her and decide that she is asleep. As the person moves away Jane cracks one eye and is a little surprised to see that it is Ana. Satisfied that she won't be bothering her, she relaxes again and the steam builds up so that they will barely be able to see each other.

Jane closes her eyes again and imagines she's back home playing with David and Olivia, after a while she lets out a soft sigh, then tenses, expecting to be spoken to but her private time continues. She feels like she must have dropped off to sleep because when the door opens again she is startled awake, its two of the sportsmen who settle themselves somewhere opposite Ana. Then she realises that they must have assumed they are on their own because they start joshing each other. All that they and the women are wearing are towels wrapped around their bodies.

After some rambling and joshing about women and life, one teases the other saying, "What you got under that towel man, the Empire State Building?"

"You can talk man but that looks like Mount Rushmore. Then Jane is surprised when a female voice says, "What you got boys? are you carrying itsy, bitsy, toy models around with you?"

The men hush for a moment and then they get cocky, "Lady we got the real deal."

"Huh, so you say, I can't see any Empire State from over here."

Jane hears the men move and their action disturbs the steam so that Jane can see them in between swirls. They sit either side of Ana and Jane is immediately ready to act if Ana calls out for help, she moves silently closer to keep an eye on what happens. The men are close to Ana so Jane moves again to a better viewpoint.

She hears Ana say, "I don't see any big towers."

"Don't you worry little lady they'll be coming up real soon," one says with a naughty laugh.

She hears the sound of towel material slipping and then she can see the boys are naked now and Ana is checking, "They look like they are at half-mast to me, that's not showing much appreciation for a woman is it?"

One tries a little more cockiness, "Might help if we could see a little more of you," and he reaches up to the top of her towel, the other follows his example and they pull down the towel to reveal her large breasts standing proud and begging for attention. One following the other the men can't stop themselves from bending to suckle her nipples.

Ana lets out a moan as they suck on her and then reaches out to either side to take a rod in each hand. "Ohh my, you are showing some appreciation, these big boys are definitely rising to the occasion, I think Jane will love these and she looks across at Jane with a knowing grin. "Which one would you like?" she mouths to her

Jane is surprisingly in two minds, she'd promised herself that she could conquer her size kink, is that what she is feeling now or is this so naughty and dangerous that her thoughts are over-run with desire. She wouldn't even clearly know what these men look like; this is so naughty. She decides that a little lick couldn't hurt and went to kneel next to Jane who moves down when she sees her coming. If anyone saw them now this would look so degrading. But she has a little idea, first she seized the cock that stood before her and runs both hands up and down it, enjoying the soft skin surrounding the hardness, then she gave it a lick and a suck before trying to get it into her mouth. Not happy with that option just yet, she concentrates on sucking and licking the head until she felt him tense and stretch. Knowing she has him close she looks across to where Ana is carried away stroking, licking, and sucking. Jane moves her head towards Ana, her free hand coaxing her away from her oral attentions and kisses her hard and longingly. Neither has to stop their hands stroking up and down the cocks, but their other hand is free to roam each other, probing and stroking. The men are delighted, demanding to see more, to which both women are happy to oblige.

Then Jane looks at Ana, a cock firmly pushed against the inside of her cheek, her eyebrows raise questioning, and so the ladies have issued a silent challenge. They stop their previous action and Jane says, "On Four." They giggle in the naughtiness as they prepare themselves, taking a deep breath. Then they bob down on their respective cocks, once taking just the head, twice a bit further, third to the back of the mouth and on four, deep throating as far as they can. Its too much for the guys as they spurt their seed deep into the respective throats making the ladies gag and rise quickly as they try to swallow.

Holding their respective toys they argue over who got the deepest while the guys lay back, groaning, "Man that was too much!" The ladies aren't yet finished with their fun, giving their guys time to recover they attack each other stroking and teasing every sensual part they can get their hands on whilst the guys looked on in admiration that would surely reinvigorate their monument erections. Cumming quickly and freely the girls once again exchange looks and shuffle round to change places. Their hands take the cocks in a race to bring their man off first. As their hands move swiftly, stroking, they tease each other with challenges of extreme sexual intentions, Jane saying, "If I win I get to fuck you with the horse cock!" Ana replies, "Ohh yeah, you have to catch me first." and "But you haven't seen my snake." She laughs folding her fingers tightly together and twisting her arm in a snake like movement that she starts towards Jane's excited tunnel. "It's looking for a nice warm, moist hole to hide." She teases with a snake like hiss.

Later having driven each other wild with their probing fingers and stroked the boys to ejaculate all over their bodies, they sneaked into the showers to wash off and finish what they'd started on each other.

As they finally relaxed under the water, Jane says, "I think that is a better outcome from what might have been."

"Yes, wasn't it great fun?" Says Ana, "I am grateful to you though, for diverting us, because in hindsight I would have felt guilty to David if I'd broken his trust by fucking both those guys. He has never said anything to me but for some reason I feel that I owe him. Would you do me a big favour when we get back, could you tell him I have been a very bad girl, no need for details."

Jane looks quizzically at her.

"I might tell you later, depending upon what happens."

End of Consequences Five Part A

*******************************************************************************

©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued................

Share this Story

Similar Stories

End Around She wanted adventure. He had adventures.in Loving Wives
A Replacement For The Old Man She didn’t realize she was replaceable.in Loving Wives
Famous Four She knew what she was doing.in Loving Wives
Indecent Proposal Wife cheated for the sake of her husband health.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants to Swap The title says it all!in Loving Wives
More Stories