Consequences, Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made some suggestions and we liked them. A bigger shower, more lighting, a double sink and longer counter. If we made my old bedroom a home office we could put a doorway from the office into the bathroom and take a little room from the bedroom to expand the bathroom. Sandy had ideas about paint colors, tile colors and the like. Carl listened and made notes.

When we went down to the kitchen table Carl said, "I have to ask. Sandy has been a full participant in all this remodeling talk. What's going on?"

"Sandy will be my wife before you get the remodeling done. This is as much for her as for me, maybe more."

"Wow! Congratulations." He went back to a conversation about the remodel and I specified that I thought I could get him a good price on the lumber and things he would need. We laughed. I told him he would have a special account at the BC and he would never get the bill. His cost to me was for labor. I'd... we'd, buy the parts.

He said I'd have the plans on Thursday and a contract in my hands the same day. We asked him not to say anything about the marriage until the next day. He said he didn't know anything about a wedding.

Ten minutes after he left we went upstairs to Sandy's room and started undressing. It was a mistake. We were down to underwear when I heard the front door open and close. As quickly as we could we redressed and came downstairs. We were met by the pastor of the church Dad had attended and two women from the congregation.

"Pastor. Thank you for the service this morning. I'm sure Dad would approve."

"Can we sit?"

"Certainly." I waved at the living room and the pastor sat in a nice chair. The two women sat on the couch and Sandy and I sat on two chairs we carried in from the kitchen.

"It was one thing for your father to rent a room to Sandy. He was an older man, a widower. We are a bit more concerned about how it looks for Sandy to live here with you and neither of you is married."

"I certainly understand that concern. First let me assure you that in the time since I arrived Sandy has been a lady. We have not had sex. And, since you brought two upstanding women of the town and congregation with you we can probably attend to the concerns of the whole community right now."

I turned to Sandy and said, "Sandy, would you get the velvet box, please?"

She smiled and went to the sideboard, opened a drawer and came back with the box. She handed it to me.

"Pastor, would you please stand up and marry us? Here are the rings."

He stood and said, "The state requires a three day wait after you get the license."

"We can deal with the state tomorrow. We want to be married in the sight of God and witnesses. I assume you two women are willing to be witnesses at our wedding?"

"This is rather unusual." One of the women said.

"Unusual? Not in the least. I had some things I needed to attend to and Sandy and I agreed to wait until I was free to return home before we got married. The passing of my Dad pushed me to conclude my business out of town sooner that would have be the most profitable but concluded, none the less. Sandy and I have loved each other for many years. I see no reason to wait any longer to begin our lives as husband and wife."

"We will be honored to be your witnesses." They stood. Sandy stood next to me. The pastor was trapped and he knew it.

From memory he did a good job of marrying us. When he was done I was wearing my Dad's ring. It fit perfectly. Sandy wore both rings that had been my Mom's. They fit perfectly. I asked the pastor if he could handle the paperwork so the wedding was state legal. He said he could do that for us. I promised him a nice donation to the church for his service, both for my Dad and for us.

Ten minutes after they left I had a small sign up on the front door and another on the back door. They said: "Do not enter. Honeymoon in progress. If you value your life come back tomorrow or next week."

Sandy was naked in her bed when I opened the door. In seconds I was naked and beside her. As I slowly touched her lower lips with my erection she looked at my face and said, "Husband, make me your wife."

I don't know how long that takes, but if it takes from first contact to the ejaculation it was less than a minute. Fortunately, my recovery time was quick and we took longer the second time. We rested and napped for a little while and I was awakened by Sandy holding my cock in her hands and saying, "Husband, I feel empty and I need you to fill me up."

I did. Our phone rang at seven. Sandy answered by picking up the phone and saying, "Sandy and Nick Peterson's."

I was three feet from the phone and heard the scream on the other end. It was Karen. She volunteered to bring Chinese food because she knew Sandy didn't want to cook. Forty-five minutes later she walked right in, laughing. She read the card before she opened the door.

We had showered and dressed. Mostly. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. Sandy had on jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing else.

We ate. Karen wanted to know how we got married so quickly. Sandy told about the visit from the morality patrol and how I had maneuvered them into marrying us. We laughed and enjoyed the story. I knew it would be retold many times during the rest of our lives.

"The card says honeymoon in progress. You are going on a honeymoon aren't you?"

"Yes. We're leaving next Friday. I'll be the one who knows where we're going. Sandy doesn't even get to pack. Whatever she needs we'll get when we arrive."

The two women bubbled all over each other for almost an hour and I sat and listened. Then I yawned and stood up. Both got the message.

"Ok! Ok! I'm going. Have a nice time. You'll both have trouble walking into work tomorrow!" She laughed as she closed the door, with her on the outside. I took Sandy by the hand and led her up the stairs.

She took the jeans off and said, "They have to go in the wash. Stuff has been leaking out of me ever since our first time."

"Complain, complain, complain. We've only been married a little over six hours and already you complain."

"Oh no, you misunderstand. I'm bragging, not complaining. Next time we get dressed I will wear a pad to catch what you put in me this time. When I feel it leaking out it reminds me I gave you my virginity and you gave me yours."

She put herself on the bed and opened her legs.

"Please Sir, may I have some more?"

"All I have is yours." I climbed on the bed and fit right into the available opening. We coupled hard and fast as though we were attempting to start a fire by friction. It might have happened except she was producing lots of juices and then I splashed my own fire retardant on the fire. I couldn't help myself. I had to look to see if there was smoke.

By morning we had learned some things. We learned that the wet spot will soak through the sheets onto the mattress cover. We learned that putting a towel down is a good idea. We learned that it is less messy if I cum inside her. Sandy told me she learned that my cum tastes good. I told her that I learned that she tastes incredibly good!

We got dressed after our third shared shower in less than a day and drove to work. We were met by applause. I sign was posted by the cash register. It read: "Under new management. New owners: Nick and Sandy Peterson!"

Everyone wanted to see the rings and hear the story. Every customer joined in the celebration. When things settled down a bit I went to the office and had a look at the books. Janice and Sandy were good at their jobs. Sandy handled inventory and special orders, cash flow in and advertising. Janice handled payroll, billing, credit accounts, and deliveries. Everything looked to be in great shape.

Near noon the intercom buzzed. Karen's voice came into the office and said, "We have a customer who is upset about his bill. Can one of you come up front, please."

Janice hit the intercom and said, "Who is the customer? I'll bring his account with me."

"Mr. Wilkins. Thank you." Karen said.

"Tell me about him." I said.

"He bought the old Mathers farm about seven years ago. He has an acre garden and about eighty chickens. Thinks he knows everything about everything. And he's willing to share his vast knowledge."

"How much business does he give us in a year?"

Less than a minute at the calculator and Janice said, "He spent eight thousand with us in the last twelve months."

"Let me handle the fellow. I won't need the file." I went out the door. When Karen saw me coming she hit the transmit button on the intercom. Janice and Sandy could hear everything that happened.

"Mr. Wilkins? I'm Nick Peterson. Is there a problem?"

He held an invoice from us in his hand. He pointed to it and said, "I bought some 2X4's last week and I had them delivered. They cost $2.18 each. I bought 43. You deliver free on orders over a hundred dollars and my total was $101.47. Look right here there's a five dollar charge for delivery. I want my five dollars back."

"Karen, what is our policy about deliveries?"

She pointed to a sign on the wall. It said, "$5 delivery for orders under $100. Free Delivery on orders over one hundred dollars net."

I smiled. "Mr. Wilkins, see the last word on the sign? It says net. Net means before taxes. Before taxes your order came to $93.74. That's why you were charged the five dollars."

"It isn't right. I was close, really close. I shouldn't have to pay delivery."

I opened my wallet and handed him ten dollars. "Mr. Wilkins, I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have existed between you and the Builder's Center. I know it won't ever happen again."

I asked Karen to get Bill and John to come to the cash register. She didn't move and in a few seconds both men were there.

"Boys, do you know Mr. Wilkins?" They both nodded.

"From now on you are not to deliver to his place. Ever! Do you understand?" They both nodded. I turned to Karen, "Karen, from now on Mr. Wiliins is a cash only customer. No credit cards, debit card, invoices, just cash and he takes whatever he buys. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Peterson." I turned back to Wilkins who looked about to burst. "The problem is solved. You won't ever have a delivery dispute over three dollars with us. You won. You came in to get five dollars from me that you knew you didn't deserve. That is dishonest. I don't need your business. You can leave and never come back, or you can come back and deal with us on a cash and carry basis."

"That's no way to treat a customer!"

"I don't have customers. In Chicago the Builder's Center probably has customers. This is a small town. I want a relationship with everyone I do business with. We don't stock crap. And, we don't because I won't sell crap to my friends. You aren't my friend and I get the impression you weren't my Dad's friend either. If you were a friend you would have said something about the funeral all of us attended yesterday. You didn't say anything and you didn't attend. If you were a friend you would have congratulated me on getting married. You didn't. To quote my Dad quoting someone else, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." Good day to you." I turned and walked back to the office.

Karen watched Wilkins walk from the BC and hit the button shutting off the intercom. When I walked into the office both women were looking at me like I was an alien. Sandy spoke first.

"That was a master at work. Damn. He had nothing. You cut him up, taught him a lesson and created all the future between him and the BC."

"I feel bad for him. I don't think he knows how to be a friend. I just cannot let anyone abuse my friends or our business."

When I visited the yard Bill told me that when he delivered the 2X4's Wilkins had him unload them and stack them beside his shed. And, he never said thanks.

Later in the day I called the phone company and ordered an extra phone line installed in our home and the store line as well. That way we could work from home sometimes and still be in touch with the store easily. I called my job in Omaha and quit. They said it would take a few days to send me my final check.

On Thursday Carl came to the store with our plans, our contract and a parts list. Bill and John said they would deliver everything to the site on Saturday. Carl started demolition on Friday after Sandy and I left town. Thursday afternoon she was at home and the people came from Goodwill and emptied the master bedroom. She arranged for the new bedroom furniture and bed to be delivered the day before our return. Karen would oversee the set up. On Friday morning Sandy and I went to the rental car. We had one small carry-on bag. In it were her feminine supplies. At the airport we turned in the car and Sandy boarded the first airplane she had ever been on. I sat next to her.

We flew to Los Angeles and Sandy saw the ocean for the first time. We changed planes and they announced seven times United flight 811 to Honolulu boarding at gate 66. Sandy had a window seat and watched the Pacific for hours. I slept for part of the flight.

In Hawaii we checked into our hotel and I called a friend I had known in college. He took us shopping at a non-tourist mall and we got clothes for both of us. He took us to dinner and then back to our hotel. He offered to have us stay with him but he understood when I said we were on our honeymoon.

A honeymoon is a learning experience. A couple is supposed to learn a lot about their partner. I learned that Sandy wanted to memorize my body. I learned that I hoped it took her a very long time. She learned how long it took me to recover from being inside her. She learned how to order room service. She learned to wear a tiny bikini and not be self conscious. The one she bought weighed about the same amount as a hummingbird. When it got wet she was naked, with blue triangles at the best parts.

We also learned that my favorite hobby in the world was eating pussy. I loved the taste, the fragrance, and the feel of her. She went three days without ever putting clothes on. The day before we were to fly back to the mainland we took a sightseeing bus and saw a lot of sights. The next morning we flew back to California and from there home.

It was midnight when our plane landed. Karen was at the gate waiting for us. We had a larger carry-on bag and no luggage. She drove us home. We were both excited to see what had happened while we were away.

When we were about ten minutes from home Karen started really talking.

"Lots happened while you were gone. Sandy, to you remember Pete saying that if he was gonna live another fifteen years he'd repaint the house?"

"Yeah, he even picked the color. Wait! You didn't?"

"Oh hell no! I didn't. Bill and John did and they had help. Three days ago there were twenty men and women all over your house. We hope you like it." She stopped the car around the corner from our house. She hit a speed dial on her phone and said, "We're here." She hung up and drove around the corner.

Five seconds passed and lights came on. All around our house thousand watt lights came on and showed us our new house. It was a blue-gray with white trim. Dark blue-gray shutters framed the upstairs windows. It was beautiful. Karen pulled into the driveway and the lights shut off.

"Want to know the strangest part? The painting was organized by and the majority of the trim was painted by Mr. Wilkins!"

"What?" We both said, shocked.

"He came in last Saturday and asked to speak to you. I told him you were off on your honeymoon. He found out about the remodeling and asked if any of us knew how long it had been since your house had been painted. Then he got a crew of volunteers together to give you guys a wedding gift, the painting of your house. He paid retail and cash for all the paint. He's been here every day working."

We got out of the car and were met by Carl and his wife. They were excited for us to see what they had done, inside. We entered by the back door that leads right into the kitchen. On the table was a big envelope. Sandy opened it. It was the card for the wedding gift paint job and it was signed by all the people who helped paint.

Carl led us upstairs. Sandy opened the door to our bedroom and started to cry. Karen knew her favorite colors and had outfitted the room to perfection. We had ordered a big four-poster bed and matching dressers. Karen had put up forest green and white eyelet curtains and dust ruffle. A deep green quilt covered the bed. The walls were a pale green and the floor a freshly done hardwood.

It took a minute to remember that the big remodel was in the bathroom. I opened the door and reached for the light switch. It was amazing! White tile with green accents. The shower was five feet square and glass on two sides. The shower heads were six and a half feet high. Near the window was a trap door built into the wall. It was a laundry chute to the basement.

When I discovered the chute I turned to thank Carl and discovered that Carl and his wife had gone. On the night table next to our bed was a business envelope with Carl's business logo as the return address.

I pulled the invoice out and looked at it. It said, "one bedroom and bathroom remodel. PAID IN FULL a long time ago." It was signed by Carl and his wife.

Karen was gone too. We walked through the house and marveled at what people had done. The lights that had shown us the outside were gone. The doors were closed. We were alone in our home. It was after one in the morning.

"Nick, let's go to our bed..."

"In our new bedroom..."

"In our new house..."

"And, let's sleep until we wake up!" I said. Her hand took mine and we climbed the stairs together.

In the morning I woke first. Slowly and quietly I got up and used our new bathroom. I flushed and returned to bed. Sandy didn't wake up.

Someone downstairs heard the water run to refill the toilet and started making breakfast. The smells drifted up and woke both of us.

Sandy kissed me and whispered, "I think a burglar is downstairs."

"Smells like a burglar that can cook."

"Smells like Karen's cooking to me."

"Damn, woman! Why isn't she at work?"

"Maybe she is. Taking care of the boss comes under the heading of her job, doesn't it?"

"No. It's under your job description."

She used her hands to play with my equipment and said, "I've been meaning to ask for a raise. Seems my job description keeps expanding and I think I deserve a raise."

"Let me think about it. I'll see what comes up!"

I was already up. She rolled me on top of her and welcomed me inside the best place I had ever been. Not being satisfied I pulled away and then revisited. Slowly at first but faster and faster until both of us cried out in joy. Sandy sounded like what I believe angels sound like and I sounded like what a bear sounds like when he finds a huge hive full of honey.

As we lay next to each other enjoying the cooking smells mixed with our own fragrances the bedroom door opened and Karen looked in. Janice looked over her shoulder and saw us hastily cover up.

"Breakfast dessert is ready." Karen said. "I know you've already eaten, but come down and eat food this time." They laughed as they closed the door. We showered and dressed for our first day back. We were a little slow. We showered in our new shower together and that cannot properly be rushed.

We sat for breakfast dressed in plaid shirts, rolled sleeves, Levis, boots and Sandy wore her hair in a pony tail. Karen looked at us and said, "They really look happy don't they?"

"Makes me wish I had a man in my life." Janice said.

"When you get to work this afternoon put up a sign. Maybe we can find you a man. Seems like a lot of them come into the BC." I said as I took my first bite.

"How come she gets first shot at getting a man?" Karen asked.

"If you want you can both put up signs. Specify what you want and tell them how to apply. No interviews during store hours." I said.