Consideration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

We reached the change-room and I manoeuvred her inside. She seemed a little irritated to find it deserted, but what else could you expect. She indicated where her locker was and I took her over there.

"Now stand up and I'll help you out of these things," I told her.

"There's no need. Why not just take me home dressed in what I'm wearing? I don't need to get changed here."

"True, but if I don't undress you here then you won't be naked and I can't ravish you," I pointed out.

"That's OK," came the happy reply. "I'll just put a brave face on my disappointment."

Not really being ready to just rip off her clothes and ravish her on the spot I unlocked her locker and got her stuff, stuffing it in her kitbag. Then I wheeled her out to my car and helped her into it.

A quick trip back to the first aid room to return the wheelchair, an assurance to the attendant that she'd take a pain-killer if required, and back to the car.

I reconsidered Peggy's position when I got back to the car. I'd automatically loaded her into the front passenger side.

"Um, Peggy, would you be more comfortable in the back seat? You could keep your foot resting on the seat."

Peggy thought this was a great idea and I arranged the transfer. Then I headed off back to her place, mourning another lost opportunity. Reaching her place I helped her into the house. It seemed there was no-one home as Peggy fished in her bag for the key.

"Where do you want me to put you?" I asked. "In the front room or carry you up to your bedroom."

"Make it the front room," she said. "I can sit on the couch and watch TV."

So the front room it was, settling her on the couch and putting the remote close at hand.

"Anything else?" I asked. "Can I get you a drink, some nibbles, help you undress?"

"Ah, a bottle of drink and a packet of chips wouldn't hurt," she said, ignoring the third offer. "You'll find some in the kitchen."

I shrugged and went down to the kitchen. A little fossicking around and I found the drink, a glass and a big bag of chips. Knowing how finicky women can be I fished out a bowl and tipped the chips into it, then carried my loot back to the front room.

Damn it all, a woman should not play nasty tricks on a man. If I'd dropped the drink and chips I'd have been ages cleaning up the mess. The reason she hadn't taken up my offer to help her undress was because she was quite capable of doing it herself and she was lying there gloriously naked.

On top of nearly dropping the drink and chips I nearly did myself an injury, my cock snapped to attention so fast. I was surprised it didn't rip the zip right out of my jeans.

I put the chips and drink on the coffee table, turned, knelt down and kissed her nipple. Starting slowly I tasted her body, neither of us saying anything. After that first sampling of her nipple I lifted my hands to her face, cupping it while I dropped little butterfly kisses on her, circling around until I was finally kissing her properly.

She kissed me back, hands tangled in my hair, while my hands went exploring elsewhere. I treasured her breasts and teased her nipples. When our kiss broke for a moment I trailed my mouth down and started dropping kisses on her breasts, sucking on her nipples, generally stimulating them.

With my mouth on her breasts, my hands were free, and I promptly gave them things to do. One hand teased the breast not being kissed while the other went exploring down south. My fingers ran lightly over her mons, softly scratching then gently rubbing. Then not so gently rubbing, giving a firm massage. The leg with the twisted ankle was on the couch, but the other had drifted to the side and was dangling over the edge.

I took full advantage, my hand running over her mound and setting to work. I stroked her and teased her, massaging and probing. It wasn't long before I was slipping my fingers between her lips, further agitating her.

She gave a soft squeal of surprise when my mouth came down on her, my tongue probing wetly. I knew a certain amount about a woman's secret places and my tongue wreaked havoc, especially when it probed the shockingly sensitive area around her clitoris.

I finally stood up, undoing my belt. My trousers dropped, followed by my underpants. I was moving to get between her thighs when she stopped me.

"I'm naked," she pointed out. "Why aren't you?"

No logical reason why I shouldn't be. I didn't mind. My body was quite good and fit. I stripped of my top with no hesitation. This time there was no interference when I moved over her.

I wasn't wasting any time. I was too stiff and horny to muck around. I positioned my cock so that it was pressing lightly against her and then started pushing down. That's when I received a pleasant surprise. I'd barely started passing her lips and she was surging up to meet me. I'll swear that I've never taken a woman so deep so fast before. (Not that I'd had a lot of women, mind you. I was only eighteen.)

But with that for a starter and both of us being young and fit (bar a twisted ankle) you can imagine what followed. I took her without any finesse, banging away heartily, and she responded in kind. Her unhurt leg came up and wrapped around me. (So did the one with the twisted ankle but that was hurriedly withdrawn with a yelp of pain.)

My hands were mauling her breasts and her hands were clutching and clawing at my shoulders. I was going to have scratch marks there. We made love like two healthy, lusty, animals, which was what we were, I suppose.

I did keep enough control to know that I had to make this last. That old consideration vs asshole thing. Make sure she comes before you blow your stack. So, even while I was ploughing as hard as I could I was also trying to restrain myself. It was, I decided after a while, a dangerous thing to do. If I didn't blow soon then my testicles would self-destruct from internal pressure.

I gave a groan and put all my effort into what I was doing. Assholes could reign supreme for all I cared, I was going to climax and nothing was going to stop it.

I vented into her, hard, noting in some surprise that her arms and leg were no longer clutching me and her back was arched, pressing frantically against me, trying to hold me tight within her. I was vaguely relieved to note that Peggy had climaxed, but then I was too busy relaxing and dying to wonder about it.

I continued to lie on Peggy, just feeling totally relaxed, cock still inside her, even if half flaccid. Half flaccid means half erect, after all.

Peggy eventually sighed and looked around.

"What's the time?" she asked.

I looked around and saw her phone on the coffee table. I reached out and picked it up and thumbed it on.

"Nearly three," I told her. "Why?"

"Um, someone told mother about my little accident. She rang to see if I was all right. I told her I was and had a lift home. She said she'd get away early and should be home around three."

That's what they call an 'oh, shit' moment. My half flaccid cock went to fully flaccid and even minus flaccid, hiding in horror of what would happen if her mother walked in. It's amazing how fast a desperate man can get dressed.

Peggy twigged to the time at the same moment and was frantically pulling on some panties. She was hampered by her bad ankle and I was fully dressed while she was just starting. I quickly helped her, grabbing the things she wanted and doing them up for her as fast as she could slip them on.

Peggy then demanded I run to the kitchen and get the air freshener from under the kitchen sink. A quick spray, OK, a long spray, helped to override the scent of lovemaking in the air.

"OK," said Peggy. "Thank you for helping me home from the game. Now go away."

I bent down and dropped a quick kiss on her lips.

"That was over too damned fast," I told her. "I'm going to come up with a cunning plan where I can isolate you for several hours and ravish you repeatedly."

"In your dreams, maybe," she replied. "Now go."

I went, relieved to have avoided an outraged mother. Now all I had to worry about was how to get Peggy alone for half a day or more. Nothing is ever easy.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12