Contamination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was speaking, Michiko had suddenly wrapped her slender legs round Diana's waist, mashing their pussies together. Diana was surprised by the move, and even more by the loud squelching sound their privates made. Michi was paying attention alright, but even as she held Diana's gaze, Diana could feel her moving her pussy, pressing her vulva up against her own.

"I... I can't... it's too... fuck, Di... it's starting to itch something fierce down there!" moaned Michi, and even Diana had to admit she was right. Her own pussy was beginning to tingle around the thick tube she had inserted into herself. "I... it... the tube... moving... is great..."

Without really meaning to, Diana found herself moving her pubis too, rubbing her bare vulva up against the girl beneath her. The movement of the tube deep within her own sheath did seem to relieve some of the prickling she felt spreading upwards. Damn it. They had... no... choice. The... things inside her... were not relenting, although the way the tube was scraping at her vaginal walls and bumping against her cervix was... at least a distraction, if not a relief from the itching up deep between her thighs.

"Ooooh... Di... ooooh... don't... don't... stop!" moaned Michiko as her eyes fluttered shut and her pubis rose upwards to meet Diana's. Somewhere inside her mind, Diana was screaming "STOP!" at herself, but she found herself unable to resist grinding her own groin downwards onto the girl beneath her. "Fuck... fuck... fu... ck!" The prickling inside had been replaced by deeper, stronger sensations within her nether regions too intense to ignore, and she found herself increasing her gyrations, in time with Michi's upward thrusts.

At some point, the scientist in Diana wondered if the ultimate purpose of DABU1 was to drive people mad. This objective observation came to mind as both girls began grunting, the tube inside their bodies thrusting harder and faster against their wombs. By the time Diana came in a shuddering, screaming climax, the scientist had all but disappeared. She was dimly aware that there was an echoing scream that was possibly Michi's cries of pleasure, but she really couldn't tell because her own being was being deconstructed piece by piece as powerful waves of sensations washed over her trembling body.

Diana wasn't sure just how long they had spent fucking each other but it seemed a significant amount of time had passed by the time she raised her head from the table beside Michi's neck. Apparently, her orgasms had been so powerful she had fainted onto the poor girl, who remained in a somewhat semi-conscious state. Putting her hands onto the table on either side of Michiko, she propped herself up, painfully aware that her still-erect nipples were still pressed up against the other girl's gently rising breasts. Michi moaned, her own nipples still hard as pebbles.

"Oh shit," she said out loud as she heard the familiar whoosh of the door opening behind her. "Big fat hairy fucking shit."

12