Contest

Story Info
A contest to see which young man has the largest cumload.
1.9k words
4.1
60.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose stood in the kitchen, a smile on her lips, as she listened to Ian and Nick argue in the living room.

"Bullshit!" Ian said, his voice dripping with mock scorn. "Dude, we've played high school football together. I've seen your cock in the showers. There's no fucking way that you can cum more'n me!"

"Fuck you!" Nick said. "Just 'cause your dick's bigger - by a little-"

"By a lot!"

"A little! It doesn't mean that you can cum more."

"Yeah. It does."

"Bullshit."

"Bullshit!"

Rose listened to their bickering, then glanced over at her reflection in the glass of the door. She was wearing a pale yellow, spaghetti-strap sundress that hugged the curves of her petite body. She smiled at her reflection and tucked her long, auburn hair behind her ear, a plan forming in her mind as she listened to her two friends argue. Leaving the tray of sandwiches on the kitchen counter, she returned, empty-handed, to the living room.

"Dude," Ian was saying, "When I cum, it's a fucking flood. Alright? Women gag when I cum in their mouths!"

Nick nodded. "Yeah. 'Cause you taste so nasty!"

"Fuck you, asshole."

Nick laughed. "Man, I'm a volcano when I cum. I erupt everywhere. I've never met the girl yet who could drink it all."

"Boys, please!" Rose pleaded.

Nick looked up at her. "Where's the food?"

"Later," she said. "First things first. Okay?"

Uncertain looks on their faces, both boys nodded.

"Okay," she continued. "Let's settle this once and for all. Ian, you claim you shoot the biggest wad when you cum. Nick, you claim the same about yourself. Why don't the both of you just do your best right here and now and let me be the judge."

The boys glanced at each other, both with mingled expressions of wonder and confusion. Finally Ian turned to her.

"Are you saying you want us to jerk off in front of you?"

"Yep."

Ian smiled uncertainly. "Here?"

"Yes."

Pushing his shaggy hair out of his face, Nick asked, "Why?"

Rose smiled. "Most of all, because it'll be a lot of fun. But also because it'll stop you two from fighting."

They both hesitated.

"Well?" she said. "Get to it! Strip naked and show me what you've got."

They still didn't move or speak.

She smiled. "Or have the both of you got such tiny dicks that you're embarrassed to show them to me?"

Ian responded with a humorless laugh and stood up. "Rose, brace yourself. You're about to see the eighth wonder of the world!"

Nodding, Nick stood. "Yeah. It's a wonder how small his wiener is!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Ian shouted.

"Boys," Rose said calmly. "The whole point of this, well, part of the point of this, is to make you two stop arguing. You've each got fifteen seconds to be totally naked or else we won't even do this. And, just to help motivate you and since I figure you'll both perform better if you've got something nice to look at..." As she trailed off, Rose grabbed the hem of her sundress, pulled the filmy garment up over her head, tossed it aside, then hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and slid them down. As the garment didn't allow for a bra, unless she wanted the straps visible to everyone, she hadn't put one on. Kicking her discarded clothing aside, she stood nude before the boys, lightly caressing her pert, petite breasts and pinching her already hardening nipples.

Jaws dropping, Ian and Nick quickly stripped in a flurry of motion that left them both nude and the living room strewn with discarded clothing. Rose smiled, having timed them mentally. They were both naked with several seconds left to spare.

Turning slowly, letting them look at her from all angles, Rose moved to an overstuffed easy chair that faced the couch and sat, sliding down, spreading her legs wide open. Still toying with her flushed breasts, Rose smiled at them.

"Sit," she purred to them. "Show me what you've got. I don't care which of you cums first. It's whichever of you shoots the biggest load of jizz that wins the contest. And a prize from me. Okay?"

Staring at her, already sitting and stroking his cock, Nick asked, "What's the prize?"

"You'll find out in a few minutes. Now get to work mixing up a batch of man mustard for me."

Ian sat next to Nick, gaze fixed firmly on Rose's flushed, nude body as he slowly stroked his erection.

Rose grinned. "Good boys! I want both of you to give it your best. Okay? I'm going to assume that whichever of you shoots the biggest wad here and now is likely to always do so. Okay? So this isn't just about now. This is about settling all future arguments on the topic between you two." As she spoke, she softly caressed her small breasts, toying with her rock-hard nipples. "So, do you two think I look good naked?"

"Yes!" said Ian instantly.

Nick nodded, then said, "You look gorgeous, Rose. I've always thought so."

She smiled. "Thank you, Nick. But flattery will get you nowhere as far as this contest is concerned. Though it very may well get me into bed with you some other time." Her smile grew broader as she saw his hard cock twitch at her words. "Now, no more talking, boys. Get busy stroking those fuck-poles for me!"

Rose spread her legs open wider, giving them what she knew had to be an absolutely exquisite, unobstructed view of her silky-smooth, hairless snatch. She was already swollen and damp. Leaving one hand at her chest, flitting back and forth, pinching and tugging first one hard nipple, then the other, Rose gradually slid her other hand down her flat, toned stomach. She stopped just above her dripping sex, letting her hand rest there for a few moments. The looks on the boys' faces told her that they knew what she was about to do. She waiting, making them wait with her, letting the anticipation build as they stared, their own hands busily stroking their hard, purple-headed cocks. Nick was already dripping a little bit of clear pre-cum. Gazing at it, Rose licked her full, pouting lips and wiggled her hips a bit.

Parting her legs as wide as she comfortably could, Rose dragged the tip of one long, French-tipped fingernail over her hard clit. The touch sent a jolt through her naked body, causing her to gasp. Her breathing was already growing heavy. She knew that there was a very real possibility that she would cum before either of the guys. Exposing herself like this to them was something she'd dreamed of many times since they'd all been friends. It was a fantasy she often entertained while pleasuring herself. Now that she was living it, she knew she wouldn't last long before achieving a mind-numbing orgasm.

Ian and Nick continued to stare at her as they stroked their dicks. Ian's satiny purple mushroom was dripping now, too. Nick had a steady stream of pre-cum oozing from his cock. Both boys kept their lustful gazes riveted on her as they masturbated.

Rose licked her lips again and slid her finger inside her pussy. Her back arched with the sensation of her probing digit. A second finger joined the first. Her other hand plucked at her hard nipples, toying with them, twisting them lightly, sending waves of sensual pleasure wafting through her burning flesh.

"Fuck!" Nick screamed, beating his meat faster. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Rose! Can I cum on you?"

It was just as it always was in her fantasy! Rose nearly reached orgasm just at the thought of it. Without a word, she simply nodded frantically, her hands busy taking her breath away.

Nick leap up awkwardly, his hand a blur on his steel-hard erection. Stepping over to her, Nick stood between her legs he stroked himself a few more times before bellowing. A massive rope of glistening white cum jetted from his cock, splattering Rose's stomach and breasts as she continued to finger-fuck her sopping pussy. A second wad landing on her stomach. A third dripped onto the back of her hand as she plunged her fingers deeper into her love cannel. Spent, Nick gasped for breath as he looked down at her. Relishing the feel of his radioactively-hot sperm on her already searingly-hot flesh, Rose smiled up at him. She took her hand away from her breasts long enough to dip her fingers into a pool of his spunk. She massaged it into her nipples as she resumed toying with them.

Ian had moved to the end of the couch to see Rose around Nick. Abruptly he stood, screaming, "Move your ass, Nick! My turn!"

Nick stepped aside just as Ian took his place between Rose's splayed legs. The instant Ian was there he came. A load of molten white sprayed across her flushed body, dousing her chest and stomach. A bit even spattered her chin. Smiling, Rose extended her tongue, trying to reach it. More cum followed, raining down, thick and white and hot. When Ian finished, he stepped away, standing beside Nick. Both boys were still stroking their now semi-hard pricks.

Rose looked down at her body, covered in the fresh cum of her two best friends. One hand was dripping with their hot, sticky offerings as her fingers plucked at the fleshy bullets her nipples had grown into while her other equally sticky hand fucked her dripping pussy. Rose came, her back arching, her head lolling backwards, a scream of pure animal pleasure escaping her.

"Fuck!" Rose said, her breath ragged. "Fuck, that was good! We have got to have contests like this more often, boys!"

Ian and Nick both nodded agreement, still staring at her cum-covered, flushed, naked body.

"So which of us won?" Nick asked.

"It looked pretty even to me," Ian said.

Rose sucked a bit of their mingled cum loads from her fingers and gazed down at her body, looking at the streaks and pools of thick white that decorated it. "Mmmm. You boys taste great!" She dipped her fingers into more cum and licked them clean. "I need to find out how you each taste individually." Looking up at them, she grinned and said, "I agree with Ian. I think you both came about the same. I call it a draw, boys."

Nick stepped closer to her, still stroking his cock. "So who gets the prize?"

Rose slid off the chair, going to her knees on the floor, rubbing their cooling cum over her body with both hands. "Both of you."

Ian stepped up beside Nick. "What is the prize, anyway?"

"A blowjob from me," Rose replied, licking cum from her fingers again. "Fuck! You two taste divine!" She waved Ian forward, saying, "Nick. You came first in the contest, so I think it's only fair that Ian cum first this time. Soon as he cums in my mouth for me, I'll see what your cum alone tastes like. Okay?"

Nick nodded dumbly as Rose cupped Ian's balls with one delicate hand and wrapped the fingers of her other hand around his shaft, softly kissing the dripping head of his cock.

Rose grinned up at Ian as she sucked his cock into her mouth eagerly. Giving them their prizes was going to as much fun, she thought, as the actual contest had been.