Control: Who Wants It?

Story Info
Jessica gets a new assistant who will change her life.
7.6k words
4.47
55.8k
34

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story, so constructive criticism is welcome, however if you're just going to say you hate it, don't bother. This story involves girl on girl, bondage, and some forced sex. Consider this when deciding whether or not to read it.

Monday

Jessica Winters sat in office wondering if there were any competent people left in the world. Jessica had just fired another assistant and was interviewing applicants to find a replacement. Through the door walked a young man of about twenty with short blonde hair and clear blue eyes. He was wearing a suit that was at least three years out of date but it was straight with no line out of place. He introduced himself as Michael Porter. When he spoke it was crisp and clear, having already familiarized herself with his application Jessica knew he was inexperienced, but had good references from the few jobs that he' had. So, the only thing that left to decide was if she actually wanted him to be with her on a daily basis.

"Stand up." He obeyed quickly, but was now no long quite as calm as before. Jessica looked him over carefully, paying particularly close attention as she walked behind him. Jessica was not at all disappointed, until he spoke that is.

"Uhh...Miss Winter wh-what are you doing?" She was annoyed that he had spoken up at that moment.

"Sit down and shut up until I ask you a question." Michael obeyed but he clearly shaken a little and he started looking around wild eyed. Oh, he's really cute, but he's so nervous now and I haven't even gotten to the really interesting bit. Mulling it over a bit Jessica decided that she needed to work slowly with him or ruin it before the game even got started. "Well do you want the job?" Jessica smiled sweetly as she said this.

"What?!!" Michael wasn't sure how to respond as he tried to pull himself together.

"Do. You. Want. The. Job?" Jessica pronounced each word with great care as if to a small child.

"Y-yes, I would like the job." Before he could continue she gave him a look that caused him to quickly close his mouth.

"Good. You start Monday morning at eight o'clock sharp and I appreciate punctuality in all of my employees. Understood?" Michael merely nodded and stood up to leave, Jessica only nodded and pretended to return to her paperwork. However as soon as his back was turned she tilted her head to look longingly at him as he left. Jessica was a very attractive woman with olive skin from a primarily Greek background and black hair that passed her waist when not primly arranged as it was now. But that was the surface, underneath she had medium size breasts, not the type that caused men to line up around the block, but nice nonetheless. As well as a lithe firm body from spending several days a week working out for much of her life, she was five foot eight. Despite these attributes she hadn't had a boyfriend for over two years. Sex was occasional but it had been months since she had gotten any. At 29 she was young but fearing the approach of thirty as if she had to find what she was looking for before it arrived on November fourth and it was currently May ninth. Suddenly there was a knock at the door which broke into her morbid thoughts of her impending birthday. Why, she thought annoyed didn't my secretary beep me? Then she looked at the clock to see that it was twelve ten, meaning that her secretary had just left for lunch. Amazing she actually didn't annoy me with the trivial matter of her leave. Resolved to tell who ever it was that she leaving as well in the harshest terms possible she began collecting herself for lunch wondering where to go.

"Yes, come in." Before she could speak however she saw that the individual was a stunning young woman several years her junior with black hair barely reaching her shoulders. The woman couldn't have been taller than five foot four with a petite slender frame. Upon closer inspection Jessica realized that the girl was clearly of oriental descent with slight trace of Western ancestry but that was vague. While Jessica was hardly gay, she liked the look of this stunning nervous girl. "Yes, come on in." She said in a much nicer tone to the girl who was standing in the doorway clearly unsure of herself. But she closed the door and sat down where Jessica gestured her to, however her hands would not remain still as she folded and refolded them several times.

"So," Jessica started "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just on my way to lunch right now. Anyways what can I help you with?" Still visibly shaken the girl began to speak in a sweet clear voice.

"My name is Amber Dahm and I came to apply for the position of second assistant." Jessica was rather surprised at this as no one was applying for the position, just as her personal assistant. Which wasn't terribly surprising as second assistant was just a glorified coffee fetcher and odd job person.

"Do you know what your duties will be?" Amber's eyes went wide with fear as she forced herself to respond. Yes, I will be getting everyone in the office's morning coffee and generally helping out however I can. Is that right?" She asked this last bit still shaking and now uncertain as well as nervous.

"Do we have your resume?" The girl nodded unable to speak and look on the verge of tears. Jessica quickly sorted through the resumes on her desk until she located Amber's, it wasn't great, but she figured it would take a while to find someone to fill the position and she was tired of Mary's (the secretary) painful attempt at making coffee. "How are you at making coffee?" Amber attempted to pull herself together, but unfortunately ended up looking more and more like a whipped puppy.

"All of the coffee drinkers on the same floor of the dorm come to my room for their morning coffee so, I guess it must be pretty good." She brightened a bit as she responded to Jessica' question.

"Can you start tomorrow morning?" Jessica gripped her desk trying not to sound too eager. Amber nodded excitedly as her nervousness began to drop away. As she left Jessica began thinking about how things were rally turning around. First a really cutie for an assistant and now maybe some real coffee to start the day. To celebrate the wonderful day Jessica decided to skip her usual light salad and have a big lunch of chicken fettuccini alfredo with garlic bread and a chocolate sundae with extra chocolate for dessert. Normally she wouldn't dare have such a large lunch but she wanted to celebrate the fact that she now had a staff that she probably wasn't going to fire any time soon.

As Jessica walked to her car to return to the office, she checked her watch, it read one thirty-seven, Mary was going to explode when she walked in. Jessica smiled, Mary was the only one who could stand up to her, everyone else seemed to wither under her glare. Which was part of how she had achieved her current position while remaining quite chaste at the office, at a relatively young age. As she entered the office the tall African-American woman sitting at the desk frantically checking a schedule book leapt to her feet.

"And where have you been missy?" Mary always called her 'missy', because she knew it really rankled Jessica, who still wasn't sure if it was an improvement over "Jessie" or not.

"Celebrating, I hired a new assistant who looks like I won't need to fire him any time soon, plus he's a serious hottie?" Mary snorted amusedly.

"I know that, I did let him in you know, but how is today better than the last time?" Jessica smiled dreamily and didn't respond for several moments.

"Because I also hired a second assistant, so I will be able to start the day with real coffee." Mary's eyes wen wide and her lips set themselves into a frown before speaking.

"What's wrong with the coffee that I generously donate my time to make? Jessica glared at her knowing full well that it would have no effect.

"I've been tempted to pour it on the plants, but I was worried that we would soon have no plants. Because that shit you call coffee should be listed under the chemical weapons banned by the Geneva Convention." Mary grumbled as she handed Jessica the messages that she had missed while at lunch. Smiling to herself that she had gotten the last word in. Jessica went into her office, sorting her messages as she wen. One was from a guy who she had given her number to, Paul something or other, she threw the message into the trash continuing to sort the messages. Two of them were from Lionel Wells, her boss, thinking that it might be urgent she immediately dialed his office.

His secretary connected her without too much trouble. It turned out not to be all that urgent, but he was interested in knowing when she was meeting with their latest prospective client, Jessica glanced down at her messages realizing that the client in question had called moments before she had walked in. Jessica responded that she was just about to call them when she saw his message. Wells wasn't too concerned, customers had trouble refusing the force of her personality. Hanging up Jessica swiftly dialed the number left by the client, a woman who sounded like she was in her forties answered. Jessica identified herself and the reason for calling. The woman specified that Thursday at two was a good time to meet for drinks and discuss the potential arrangement, Jessica made not of the time and place before both hung up. The day finished without anything of note occurring and the two of them long since friends left the office, Mary to her husband of seventeen years and three children, while Jessica went home to prepare for Thursday. This preparation went well into the night despite the fact that she had been ready for the past week. This was how she had been approaching problems since college, study the problem to death, even when you knew everything inside and out. That night Jessica dreamed of Amber, especially what Amber might look like without her clothes.

Tuesday

Jessica arrived at a few minutes till eight as she did every morning. However unlike most mornings Mary hadn't set up the coffee pot them, but rather Amber was standing by Mary's desk holding a cup of coffee for her, trying hard not to drop it as she shook visibly. As Jessica reached for the cup she nearly yanked it out of Amber's hands in her eagerness.

"Okay, let's see where this rates." Suddenly Jessica stopped with the cup half way to her mouth. "Mary did you tell her how I like it." Mary nodded without looking up from her desk.

"I sure did, half cream and triple sugar." Mary said this last bit hopelessly trying to conceal a grin. But Jessica wasn't paying attention as she put the cup to her lips with some trepidation. The dark liquid hit her tongue with the force of a freight train and her eyes shot fully open as it rolled down to her stomach.

"Wow, this is good, only tomorrow could you make the coffee a bit stronger?" This time it was Amber's turn for her eyes to open wide.

"Stronger ma'am? But everyone who's drunk my coffee has been knocked off their feet." Jessica smiled and gave the girl a firm but reassuring look.

"I need coffee that helps me function until my lunch break. So, can you make it stronger?" Amber twiddled her thumbs staring into space for a number of seconds before turning back to Jessica.

"I don't know, I've never tried before. I-I'll see what I can do." Jessica nodded and went to her office to begin the day. The day proved uneventful as Mary showed Amber what would be expected of her on the job and to get her comfortable with her surroundings. Jessica finally looked up to see it was lunch so she prepped her desk for after lunch and left her office. Mary and Amber were just in the midst of packing up for lunch as well.

"Amber, how would you like to go to lunch with me?" Amber stood stock still unsure of what to do with her hands.

"I...I thought Mary said it was against company policy for you to take me out to lunch, unless you're celebrating something I did." Jessica nodded approvingly.

"Yes, that is true, but I want to celebrate the fact that I am finally getting good coffee." Amber nodded unsure of what to say. The two of them left the office as Mary locked up. Amber followed Jessica to her car. Jessica drove them to a quiet little Chinese restaurant just down the street. Amber was starving. Fortunately it was a buffet so, Amber wasn't feeling too guilty about eating a lot except she was a bit worried that she would regret it later. Jessica however noticed that the girl was eating rather carefully, despite the blistering pace at which she was eating her lunch.

"I hope you won't be hurt by this, but I am concerned about the health of my employees, so are you anorexic?" Amber spluttered nearly choking on her meal. Finally swallowing and taking several deep breaths she responded.

"No, not at all why-why would you ask, ma'am?" Jessica sighed, once again glad that she wasn't this young anymore. And as such susceptible to other people's opinions, not that she was ever susceptible to what people thought of her. In fact people were generally more concerned with her opinions.

"I only ask because you seem to be eating very light, but you're eating so fast you act as if you haven't eaten since yesterday. Why is that?" Amber looked around as if checking to see if anyone might be listening.

"I'm... afraid of becoming fat." She hid her face blushing and on the verge of tears. Before she could start however Jessica reached across the table to grab Amber's hand. She did so swiftly and held hard. Amber looked up in shock and by the expression on Jessica's face it was hard to say who was actually more shocked.

"Why should that scare you so much? You look as if you're far more than a few pounds way from being fat." Tears began welling up in Amber's eyes. She seemed to be too choked up to speak.

"B-because my boyfriend dumped me last week, saying he didn't want to be seen with a "chunky monkey". The tears began pouring down her face without pause as she finished. Jessica reacted without hesitation signaling the waitress over she hurried to settle the bill. Jessica lead Amber back to her car and started driving, she started heading back to the office, but knew that with Amber in this state no work would be accomplished. So, against her better judgement she headed home. Jessica pulled into the parking garage of her apartment building still muttering to herself "What am I doing" as she parked. Amber still crying horribly followed Jessica t the elevator without even looking up or objecting. They reach the correct floor and Jessica unlocked her door easing Amber inside quietly. Jessica led Amber to the bathroom ordering her to take off syaher clothes to take a long hot bath and closed the door behind her. As Amber did as she was told, Jessica sat down in her living room.

Why am I doing this? She thought to herself. I barely know her and here I am taking care of her. And I can't shake the idea that I might be ignoring my better judgement because of something more than concern for an employee. She called the office trying to explain to Mary in as few words as possible what was going on and that she would again soon to tell Mary if she had the rest of the day off. As she further considered her feelings she realized that when she first saw Amber she had taken greater note of her then she had realized. She thought about how cute Amber's small nose was and the lustrousness of her black hair, the feelings that these thoughts elicited in her were confusing to say the least. Then her thoughts turned to Amber's fully lips and then Jessica's thoughts turned to how she would like to kiss them. Jessica shuddered as she realized that she was feeling a reaction to these thought between her legs. A tingling sensation was filling her completely, now no longer thinking, especially about work or any responsibilities, Jessica walked down the hall towards her bedroom.

The room was stark by most people's standards, a soft blue in color with nothing on the walls, small dresser against the wall to the right of the door and the bed, king sized of course, opposite largely filling the room. The wall to the right of the door past the dresser was dominated by a walk in closet. Swiftly removing her clothes, the fashionable but functional business suit jacket and the matching skirt and shirt underneath, all quickly hit the floor in her rush be unencumbered. Now by the bed she barely stopped to undue her bra and dropped it on the floor before crawling onto the bed. The fire between her legs was burning as she settled onto her back and began lightly pulling on her now very hard nipples with her left hand while her right began rubbing on her panties trying to soothe the need that was overcoming her. By now her panties were quite damp and rubbing them was now becoming torture, so stifling a moan she lifted her hips to allow their removal. Once her panties were removed she absently threw them to the floor and immediately began stroking the lips causing more moisture to pour from between them. Then she began to stroke her clit and with her other hand started moving her index finger slowly in and out of her well-lubricated hole. The sensations were building and Jessica was soon lost to them as she neared orgasm.

"Miss Winters, I-I finished my bath I..." Jessica stopped as she opened her eyes to see Amber wearing only a pair of towels, on covering her hair and the other covering the rest of her. Jessica was embarrassed at being seen in this state, but this was quickly overcome by other feelings, namely annoyance at being denied release and a sudden desire to see what Amber looked like without the towels.

"Drop them." Amber looked nervously at her and stood unmoving, mouth open and eyes wide. "The towels, lose them." Jessica said this huskily, hungry for what she saw dripping with each word. If anything Amber seemed to become paler and she shivered, but she nonetheless dropped the towels on the floor. Jessica crooked her finger signaling for Amber to come closer. Amber approached the bed slowly, stopping at the foot, now openly taking in the sight of Jessica, naked, and dripping. Jessica shook head and continued to signal Amber to come closer, she came around to the side of the bed. Jessica groaned.

"No, on the bed now." Amber slowly climbed onto the bed, no sooner had she done so then Jessica grabbed her face and pulled her close, kissing deeply, forcing her tongue into the younger woman's mouth. The resistance of Amber was brief and quickly replaced by a total submission to Jessica's desire. After they had been kissing for several minutes Jessica broke the kiss and pushed Amber to her neck and held her close. Soon Amber go the idea and began kissing Jessica's neck. Jessica was still on fire and moved Amber down to her breasts, and again Amber set to work kissing and sucking moving from one breast to the other. Jessica moaned loudly and pushed Amber down further until she was at the level of her pussy and pulled her in. Amber once again was reluctant to do as directed, however Jessica was too turned on to are and began rubbing Amber's face into her pussy, then suddenly she fell Amber's tongue clumsily moving against her lips or between them at random as attempted to comply with Jessica's desires. Jessica began to feel a building inside, then suddenly a dam burst and she came on Amber's face. When her breathing returned to normal Jessica let go of Amber's head and looked down at her. When Jessica saw her juices on Amber's face she felt sick at what she had done, raping her employee, but overcome with how cute Amber looked. Then she noticed that Amber's face was not just wet with her juices, but tears as well and the sick feeling only deepened in her stomach. Jessica barely choked out an order for Amber to clean up and wait by the door. Jessica quickly stood, although shakily and moved to the bathroom and started the shower. After a record shower Jessica dressed in sweat and went to Amber.