Control: Who Wants It? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's insatiable." Jessica grinned nodding. The two waited until the other two emerged and Asha kissed Amber, while Leila kissed Jessica. Amber and Asha agreed to meet up soon as their schedules allowed. They were just about to leave when the two dommes saw Leila's expression and Asha spoke.

"Yes Leila, what is it?" Leila bowed her head slightly.

"Mistress, ma'am do I have permission to call Jessie, without you?" Asha shrugged.

"I don't mind, especially if this means that you won't be locked in your studio all day missing meals." Leila nodded as she turned to Amber.

"You have my permission to call her, but beyond that you'll have to ask her, she works a lot. Well, Jessie?" Jessie looked back and forth between Amber and Leila.

"But Amber, when will I'll be able to see her without you?" Amber smiled.

"Class ends Monday, so my mother keeps pressing me to visit. I'm afraid I'll be gone about a week. So, if you want to make time with Mary, Shura, or Leila, you have my permission. Have fun. I don't want to hear you've been alone while I was gone." Jessica nodded and the couples went their separate ways. After they had returned to Amber's dorm Jessica spoke.

"Are you really leaving, mistress?" Amber kissed Jessica and embraced her tightly.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry next time I want to introduce you to my parents, but I know you can't afford to take time off right now. Do you want me to spend the night?" Jessica brightened and nodded.

"Okay let me pack, you can drive me to the airport on Monday." Amber quickly packed a suitcase for her trip home and a bag that she would need for the next two nights with Jessica. Later in bed Amber sat against the headboard while Jessica rode her strapon and the two embraced kissing deeply. After they had both orgasmed they fell asleep with Amber holding Jessica and Jessica's head resting on Amber's breast.

To Be Continued in Ch. 5

First the story of Mary and Shura's day in Control: Mary and Shura, Control: Asha's story, and Control: Jessica's Week.

12