Convention Weekend with Mom Pt. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Kevin," she said, after she finished the ten page story. "I really liked that. I had read these other two when you had me proof them but I hadn't seen this one." She took a sip of her wine and sat the binder down, rolled onto her side and rested her head on her hand. With her other hand she rubbed my chest. I was still semi-hard from staring at her ass and taking in her provocative aura, and my willy twitched back into action as she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

Our lips locked, we passionately kissed for a few minutes as my hands wandered over her backside. I felt the weight of her body laying on mine as I pulled her over, and enjoyed the feeling I got pressing my hard cock against her plush body. Her hand wandered down and began rubbing my shaft, and as I began to moan she moved her lips down and kissed my neck.

I gave in to her movements, and laid there as her lips explored my body. The light was on and I could see her bright red lips moving closer to my still-covered prick which had built itself a tepee. Her lips lightly kissing my stomach and abdomen was driving me crazy, and the fact I had already been blueballed for the past hour while we drank wine and looked over our work for the meeting the next morning had turned it into my turn to buck and squirm.

"Oh hell yes mom," I whispered as her hand went up the basketball shorts I was wearing to "sleep" in, and as she withdrew it her fingers scraped my inner thigh. My body the epitome of sensitive, every touch of hers was like a small electric shock that was moments away from sending me over the edge. As soon as her hands were clear of the leg of my shorts she pulled the waistband down and slid my shorts and boxers off all at once. I was shocked at the sight of my cock... normally it was a peachy, light pink color, but the head was almost purple and the veins in the shaft were more pronounced than I'd ever seen them.

Mom wasn't touching it yet, and so my prick was being supported only by it's own hardness as it twitched around millimeters from her pretty face. Mom was smiling her evil smile, rubbing my thigh with one hand while her warm breath teased my aching, throbbing dick.

"Oh mom, please," I begged shamelessly. Her ruby lips opened slightly and she took just the tip into her mouth, sucking and licking the head of my cock. Her tongue worked on the tender underside of my knob, and her mouth sucked expertly. I started moving my hips upwards, slowly trying to fuck her mouth- but each time she would pull her head up just enough so that only the head of my cock could get into her pretty mouth.

Finally, without warning, she thrust her mouth down until my entire shaft was again swallowed up, and I let out a loud cry. My whole body exploded in fulfilled anticipation. Her skilled bobbing continued as I was overcome with euphoria as every nerve ending in my body was tingling.

As she continued to give amazing head, I watched her scarcely covered ass. She was leaned over the side of the bed giving me this blowjob, one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed giving me a great profile view of her sightly posterior.

I worked my hand between her body and mine and reaching down, grasped one of her lace covered breasts and began to play my way around her body, rubbing and massaging anything I could get my hand on, until I was able to grasp her fleshy ass with my right hand. Suddenly I was overcome with expansive desire and pulled her back up to me. Our lips locked, and I could have cared less that my cock had just been in her mouth. She was back on top of me, and soon she was grinding her love mound on my leg as we made out.

After a few moments, I slid out from under her and put my hand on her shoulder to keep her from rolling over. She knew what I was after, and poked her ass up into the air with a smile on her face.

"Take me, baby," she said seductively. I slid the slender excuse for panties off her and spread her asscheeks. My cock was wet and hard, and sliding it into her tight, slippery pussy was amazing. Her internal muscles squeezed at my shaft as I continued to thrust in and out of her love organ. I grasped handfuls of her gorgeous ass with both hands and used it to pull her into my groin.

I thrust hard into her love box, and in a frantic bout of passionate movement I had pushed her from being on her knees to flat on her stomach. My cock started to slip out, and I used the opportunity to spread her legs and turn her face to kiss mine. I slid back into her, pumping in and out as my hands went crazy, feeling her breasts and her stomach as our bodies shifted passionately in the hotel bed.

"Oh fuck here I cum," I said frantically as I pressed my cock into her as deep as it would go. The sensation was amazing. She clenched my shaft while my body felt her asscheeks against it. Her moans, her breathing, and her glistening body was too much to handle any more and I let go. She reached back and grabbed my leg as my seed spilled into her beautiful pussy. My body seized up, and for a few moments I stayed right where I was, my cock buried in my lovely mother who was laying there under me, sweating and panting.

I laid down next to her and passed out. She rolled over, pulled the sheets up over us and kissed me passionately one more time before turning off the light and passing out on my chest.

****************

****************

The next morning was a whirlwind. We got up and showered again, dressed and were off to the meeting. I left having two of my stories included in the book Mr. Belton had written me about and an invitation extended to finish a full-length novel I was working on. Mom helped me negotiate the royalty scale, and apart from getting a good payout for each book sold, the exciting news was that it was going to be marketed on several of the new online bookshops. It was a nice boon to me, as I was going to start college in the fall. I wanted to major in journalism, mostly because I wanted to be able to travel and work and mostly get experience for my novels, and because of his background Mr. Belton was determined to help me hone my skills.

Mom and I headed home after the meeting. I was bummed to be going home, but also excited because of the week's events, professional and personal.

The thing was, I never anticipated becoming lovers with my mom, and had certainly never contemplated a "happily ever after" with her. We had a few coming to grips moments back at home; a kiss in the walk in pantry that we almost got caught in, or the time my brother saw lipstick on my neck after mom and I went to the store. I convinced him it was syrup from a cherry coke, but things were a bit more stagnate from then on with her.

It's been fourteen years since that summer. Things go up and they go down, and I know everyone is wanting a happy ever after, but let's face it... this kind of thing doesn't have one that cut and dry. We had lives that we enjoyed that meant keeping it a secret, and only letting our romance blossom in the darkest corners or far flung places on the occasion we could work it. I even got married once, to a girl I met in college, and for a while it was all good until I came home to her cheating on me.

I couldn't be all mad; I was obviously as much an adulterer as my ex wife, but we parted ways all the same. I was busy with work anyway after college, part of the reason she left I suppose. After my youngest brother left for the air force, mom took a more full time, on premises role at her publishing firm. My company and hers were both in the LA basin, and she and I went in together on a 2 bedroom apartment so she had a place to crash during the week. We jog together before work as she works to get in better shape for her golden years, and she looks great. It didn't take long for her and dad to get a divorce, which was pretty easy to explain away as he was never around and could care less if she went home for the weekend or not. We keep the two bedroom apartment for obvious reasons- friends still come to visit, including my brothers, but those visits are few and far between.

*************

*************

Tonight is cool. It's late winter in southern California, and just like when I was a teen I sleep where the moon and breeze can come in and waft over my body. Work is done for the day, another assignment complete and it's nice to be in my own bed after three weeks on the road.

As I start to doze off, the door creaks open.

"Are you asleep babe?" My mom asks. She is a dark blur in the door, but as she walks to the bed the moonlight illuminates her body. Her face is still out of the rays of moonlight, but as she leans over to crawl across the bed her face comes into view in all it's lovely perfection. Her red lips and bright green eyes are the same. As the years have passed she's gotten a few more wrinkles on her face, a different hair style, but her hands lightly scraping my chest feel the same.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to welcome you home, I had a deadline tonight, too," she says softly as her tan legs come closer to me and her mouth drops close to mine. Our lips lock like so many times before, and I groan as a familiar sensation causes my cock to twitch to life. Her hands wander across my body before I take control, scooping her up as she melts in my arms. As she tears my shorts off my pulsing prick pokes her soft belly. I grasp at the welcome home lingerie she's wearing as I pull her closer, our lips never quite close enough.

My hands wander down to her sumptuous, full ass and as we both maneuver into position she splits the halves of her crotchless panties just in time for my cock to slide into her waiting, wet love box. As she thrusts down on my shaft and my hands knead and graps her posterior, our lips continue to stay locked. This woman I've spent almost half my lifetime pumping in and out of and I can't get enough of each other's kisses. The woman I came from, but who now I cum into. Our coalesces are not the one sided, educational experiences they were years ago; now, two expert lovers come together. She pushes me back onto the bed and I watch as she grinds her love box against my abdomen, my dick expanding with excitement inside her as she grips it furiously.

"Oh I missed you," she says softly as I pump into her more. I sit back up and take her waist in my arms. Without breaking apart I stand up and with her legs wrapped around me press her back against my bedroom door. In the darkness our kisses are broken only when I move my lips to her neck. My hands on her ass keep the rhythm as her breathing deepens and her light groans turn to moans. Her climax builds, and as she grips my shaft with her well-trained love slit so does mine. My legs are on fire, my senses tingling as the blood starts to move and suddenly I can't take it anymore, the stimulous is too much... her breasts on my chest, my face in her neck, the sweat of our love lubricating the friction of our movements, with a visceral grunt I release myself into her.

She's not done yet, but so close.

"Yes, Kevin, yes, oh baby," she pants as I continue to thrust, pulling her close to me as she nears her climax. Her legs clench around my back, her shapely calves pulling me in and her arms tightly wound behind me. I pull her down one more time and she loses it, moaning and exhaling loudly, almost screaming as she cums. I let her have her moment before I kiss her. Our tongues duel briefly and she backs off to catch her air. Still inside her, I walk back to the bed and gently lay her down.

She removes the last traces of her now-torn lingerie, except for the stockings, and throws her leg over me before laying her head down on me. The sheets are pulled up halfway, but we lay topless and exposed in the moonlight.

"Maybe," I think to myself as my mom falls asleep on me, "maybe happily ever after does come around, somewhere in the darkness of the night." And with the cool breeze of the California winter rustling the palm trees outside, a blissful sleep takes hold.

TE

12