Converting my Religious Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there several minutes while I caught my breath, all the while looking lustfully at mother. It was some time before mother spoke.

"I am not a whore," she began, her head hanging down. "No matter what you or my former husband or my father thinks, I am not a whore." She buried her head in her hands, and quietly begin to sob. I instantly began to feel remorse for what I had done. No question, mother had instigated our previous couplings, but now someone that I loved was clearly in pain.

"Mother, I'm sorry," I replied. "And I do not think you are a whore. I guess I got carried away in the moment." I reached out and began to stroke her hair. "I thought that you wanted me to, well, have sex with you."

Mother slowly shook her head. "I don't know what I want."

I pulled her up, turned her around, and had her lay on the bed. As she crawled on top of her bed, she pulled the tattered remains of her dress up along her shoulders. I laid down next to her and continued to stroke her hair. We lay there in quiet for some time before she began to speak. For the next two hours mother related to me details of her life that were previously unknown to me.

She had grown up under the watchful, and mostly overbearing, eyes of her minister father and her devoted mother. Although in many ways they were good parents, their domineering nature and strict ways prevented her from making any social attachments, especially with any male friends. Even in high school, she was forbidden from dating, attending dances, or even football games. Her days and nights were consumed with spiritual teachings and warnings from her father about the perils of sins of the flesh.

As a young girl, she became acutely aware of her sexuality and began to experiment privately in the privacy of her room late at night. Her first sexual experience was entirely accidental. Lying in the bathtub with the water running, she had placed her torso under the faucet to wash the grime of the day away. As the water cascaded over her vagina, she began to feel a tingling sensation that she had never felt before. Slowly, she began to feel something rising deep in her pelvic area. Within minutes, she experienced her first orgasm. Fortunately, she had the good sense not to cry out.

That episode led her to experiment with masturbating with her fingers late at night in her bed. She quickly learned how to use her fingers to give herself an orgasm. That further led to her using various objects around the house as makeshift dildos. Despite her parents' intentions, she had discovered the magical world of sex and the pleasure that it brought.

She wanted frantically to experience sex with a boy, but under her parents' close supervision, that idea was all but impossible. Night after night, she masturbated as often as she could, waiting for the chance to escape her sexual prison. That escape became my father.

He had been the bad boy in high school, the one guy that every girl wanted. He was handsome and tall, with the devil-may-care attitude and gift of gab that perfectly complimented his jet-black hair. He had been known around town to have made more than one sexual conquest. Practically any girl seen in his company was automatically assumed to have had sex with him.

Mother was determined to have him. After striking up several random conversations with him, she eventually slipped a note to him asking to meet him after midnight near her home. He readily accepted, and at the appointed time, mother secretly slipped out her back door. Minutes later, she and my father were together. Getting inside his car, they drove to a local lover's lane. Not long after arriving, mother and dad were engaged in mutual masturbation. Laying her down in the front seat of his car, dad took mother's virginity. They later returned near her parents' home, where he dropped her off. They repeated their tryst several times.

As could be expected, mother became pregnant. When she told her parents, her father demanded that dad marry mother, even though everyone knew that the marriage would not last. Dad reluctantly agreed to marry my underaged mother only after being threatened with jail.

Their marriage was a rocky one from the start. Father quickly found other conquests, even while mother was pregnant with me. After my birth, my father seldom touched mother, preferring other women. He began to question mother's chastity before their first night together. That soon evolved into his daily humiliation of mother, calling her either a whore or a slut. Just after my fourth birthday, mother and dad had a huge fight. He insisted that I was not his child and accused mother of sleeping with other high school classmates. Dad stormed out of the house, got in his car, and drove away. That was the last we ever saw of him.

After all the turmoil that dad had caused, mother was glad to see him go. Her father, on the other hand, thought that mother had brought shame to the family with her out-of-wedlock pregnancy. Now, as a divorcee, her shame in his eyes was complete. Their relationship became rocky as well. He would insinuate that she was a loose woman, and although not calling her a whore, he would hint at the same. Even on his death bed three years after dad left, he had not forgiven mother.

The mutual opinions of both her father and her husband led her to become the pious person that she was today. She was determined that I was not to fall into the same trap as she had. Her strict demeanor was strictly a façade. Her sexual urges were great, and she would masturbate frequently. She wanted frantically to have a sexual partner, but she resisted any such notions as any such activity would have confirmed their opinions of her. Year after year, her sexual frustration grew, and with it, her anger towards me. Outwardly, she had no interest in sex, but inside she craved some male physical contact. Only after finding my hidden magazines, did she formulate a plan that allowed some semblance to a sexual life.

At first, it was about just being able to see my cock, any cock. She felt it was the safest way to experience some type of sexual contact since she knew I would never reveal our secret. Other than masturbating me, she never intended to have direct sexual contact with me. After she watched me masturbate the first time, she returned to her room and brought herself to an orgasm with her hands. Later, as she began to suck my cock, she graduated to a dildo that she had purchased through a mail order catalog.

She never planned any of the escalations in our sexual contact. They just happened because the opportunity presented itself.

Looking directly into my eyes, she acknowledged, "now I am so lonely and desperate that I am fucking my only child." With that admission, she burst into tears.

She turned her face into my neck and continued to cry. My heart began to shred as I felt and heard mother's sobs.

I raised myself onto my left elbow and faced mother. I gently stroked her face and hair until she finally quieted down. Leaning down, I kissed mother fully on the lips. Except for the few times she had paid me a quick kiss at the conclusion of some of our sessions, we had never shared a true kiss before now. Reluctant at first, mother hesitantly returned my kiss. As we progressed, she opened her mouth and allow me to explore her tongue with mine.

Our previous encounter had left her dress torn and her bra unclasped, but both were still over her shoulders. Her panties and pantyhose remained on the floor. As we continued to kiss one another deeply, I pressed my body against mother's. My cock stiffened as I anticipated another encounter with mother. I could feel both of our bodies grow hotter with passion. Reaching under the remains of her dress, I placed my hand at the entrance of mother's pussy. Slowly, I pushed my middle finger into her pussy. She in turn stroked my cock with ever so gentle touches of her hand. I felt her body begin to tense as her orgasm started to rise. Taking my cue, I plunged my finger in and out of mother at a rapid pace. Arching her back, mother screamed a muffled scream into my mouth as we kissed deeply.

Wasting no time, I got up on my knees and pulled her to a sitting position. As I pulled her dress over her head, mother raised her arms to allow both the dress and her bra to be removed. Once free of her dress, I lowered mother back down on her back. Before me lay my naked mother, her body beckoning me. Laying down beside her, I gently massaged mother's tits. Her erect nipples betrayed her excitement. With building passion, I placed my body over mother's, my weight supported by my forearms. With her left hand, mother once again guided my cock into her waiting pussy.

I slowly pushed my cock forward, the head just past her opening. With just the tip inside, I rotated my hips. Mother reacted as I had hoped, attempting to pull me forward. I wanted to prolong our coupling as long as possible so I slowly worked my cock into her. I resisted her persistent arms pulling me forward.

Without warning, mother shifted her weight and forced me onto my back. Close to the edge of her bed, she pulled me towards the center with my help. Straddling me, she placed my cock at her pussy and allowed her weight to force my cock inside her. She didn't take the entire length at once, but within three to four strokes my cock was buried in mother's pussy. Looking at my face, mother locked her eyes onto mine. As she rode my shaft up and down, I could feel her tits sweeping across my chest, her nipples softly making their presence known.

As mother continued fucking me, our eyes never left one another's. Her pace continued to pick up speed until she was fucking me with brutal abandonment. Our mutual passion rose until we were both on the verge of cumming. Mother grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to hers. As I grabbed her perfectly shaped ass, we shared a passionate kiss as we both began to orgasm. I felt her pussy clamp down on my hard cock as I spasmed over and over into mother and her womb.

While we continued our kiss, mother relaxed and allowed herself to lay down on top of me. Straddling me, mother fell quickly to sleep as I held her close in my arms. Just before I fell into an exhausted sleep, I felt my cock shrink from her pussy.

We continued to have sex over the years even after I went to college and left the house. Mother's attitude on life gradually changed, becoming a happier person and wearing makeup and more fashionable clothing. Eventually, she began to date and became more outgoing. I likewise became more outgoing, and after college I met and married my wife, with whom I have two children.

Unbeknownst to my spouse, mother and I still get together from time to time. Not that I don't love my wife, mother and I have a special love that we still share. We find ourselves seeking one another out at secret locations or even at our respective houses when we can find moments of privacy. After all, who would suspect a sexual relationship between a mother and son. It's a secret love that we will carry with us forever.