Convince Her!

Story Info
She thought her husband worked for her.
11.4k words
4.46
116.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

[This story is posted in Nonconsent/Reluctance and would also fit in BDSM. If you're looking for a sweet story of sex between people with a romantic connection, this isn't the story for you. Is it realistic? Keep in mind, it is fiction. In reality, Jannie might have taken much longer to convince than the two weeks portrayed in this story.]

*

I have two cell phones. One has a number I freely give out to family, friends, business associates and one that is used just for a side business. No one in my family except my brother knows about that number. Now that my parents are gone and my wife is an ex-wife my brother is my family. It rings about three times a month and when it rings I know I'm about to enjoy my work.

If I had a business card for the business I share with my brother it would say, "Nick... Convincing Clients, Inc." and would list the cell phone number. That is a good name for our business; "Convincing Clients, Inc." That's what we do.

Let me give you an example of what I'm saying.

On March first last year the phone rang at 0922. I answered as I always do, "Speak to me."

At the other end a male voice said, "I was given this number by Michael Storm. He said you could help me."

"Tell me what problem you want assistance with." I said.

"My wife. I make a good living, but she doesn't want to control herself and she's spending us into the poorhouse!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Convince her to stop spending so much."

"You need to be specific. How much did she spend in January and how much in February?"

"She spent eighty-six hundred in January and at least eight thousand in February. I don't have the bills all in for February yet. For 2009 she spent a total of $104, 712 on herself."

"Why don't you just cancel her credit?"

"I did that months ago and she got the accounts reopened or started new ones."

"What would happen if she left town for a couple of weeks?"

"You mean would she be missed? Yes, she would. She has a beauty salon appointment every Thursday. She gets a massage on Tuesdays at the Beverly Hills Spa. She has lunch with the hens club on Mondays."

"Ok. I get the picture. I'll email a form to you. Fill it out and email it back to me. I'll do some checking and get back to you by the sixth. Then you can decide what you want to do. At the top of the form is an account number for an account at Bank of America. Before you do anything else you will deposit fifteen hundred in that account. That will cover my expenses to evaluate your situation and set things up to convince your client."

"Fifteen hundred just to evaluate the situation and us?"

"No. I will need to begin preparations for your wife to receive special therapy, designed especially for her that will solve the problem for you, forever. That and I will be checking you and her out to a depth the loan officer at the bank would not. For both our sakes, I need to be careful."

He gave me his email address and I sent him the form. It was more than a data sheet for a loan. It asked for details of their marriage, things they liked to do together, family dynamics and other personal details.

On Monday afternoon at 1310 the fifteen hundred was deposited in my account. I moved it to another bank before 1400 (two o'clock in the afternoon). At 1335 (1:35pm) my computer dinged. The form was back. I read and printed it. My work had begun.

On Friday the sixth of March I called him. I told him what I had planned and what result I assured him would be produced. His wife would never spend over a thousand a month without his permission, would never nag him about money, would return to being the submissive woman she was when they married.

He liked what I promised and asked how we would get started. I told him to call her and let her know that as a bonus he had been given a two week cruise for two on a private yacht, beginning next Friday. Tell her the cruise is to ports along the Mexican coast. Then on the appointed Friday they should arrive at a slip in Marina del Rey and would be welcomed aboard a hundred-ten foot yacht. I would lead them on a tour and he should excuse himself to use the head (bathroom) and instead of using the head he should exit the yacht. When we came back up on deck we would be safely out of the harbor and at sea. Two weeks later we would be back and her therapy would be complete.

He asked, "What will you do to her for those two weeks? No, wait. I don't really want to know. I just want the problem solved. Michael says you are great, I trust him, so... just do it." He asked about our fee and I gave him the news. He didn't balk for even a moment.

I called my brother and had him rename our yacht. No one would see the new name until Friday morning when we were within an hour of departing the marina. All the special supplies were already aboard. He bought and stocked the yacht with all the food and other supplies for a two-week cruise with no stops at any ports.

Her name was Jannie. She had been raised in Meridian, Mississippi in a double-wide mobile home. She met her husband while she worked as a waitress in a Hooters near the college where he was a student. Some of the young women working at Hooters padded their qualifications for their job. Jannie didn't need to do that. Her home grown double "D" cups and big smile were all the qualifications she needed.

They married two days after he graduated. They moved to Houston for two years and he became successful in the oil business. After Houston he relocated to Los Angeles and took an executive position with another oil company. They had tried for three more years for Jannie to get pregnant and it hadn't happened. Her husband, Mark, put on the form that they had concluded that she was infertile. My research discovered that she had surgery to tie her tubes shortly after they moved to Los Angeles. It had been done through her vaginal opening so there were no external scars.

I dressed in white pants, dark blue shirt, white tie and dark blue blazer to meet them as they came aboard. My brother was in white pants and white t-shirt.

When Mark parked he called my cell and I sent Pete with a cart to help with the luggage. I started the engines so the noise and vibration would be natural and then I watched as they walked to the yacht. Jannie was in a sundress, heels and a wide brimmed hat. She walked like she believed herself entitled to whatever wonderful things might happen. Mark wore a white shirt, maroon tie and gray slacks. He was smiling and even though I had never seen him face-to-face before the smile looked fake to me.

I greeted them formally and welcomed them aboard. Pete started lifting the bags aboard just after we were aboard. I asked if they would like something to drink or to have the tour. Jannie answered that she wanted the tour. Pete stopped moving the luggage. I led Mark and Jannie inside the cabin and down below. Mark asked where the bathroom could be found.

"There are four heads aboard." I said, "Two down on this deck and two up on the main deck."

Mark said, "I'll use one up there. You continue the tour. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

Jannie watched him start up the stairs and then smiled at me. She asked about the accommodations on the yacht and I showed her the various cabins. When we were at the door to the most forward cabin I was about to turn us back without opening that door when Pete rang the bell.

The bell was our signal that we were no longer in the marina. I opened the door to the cabin and helped Jannie inside. The other cabins she had seen were bedrooms. This room had no bed, no fancy dressers built into the walls. It was padded, floor, walls and ceiling and had only a hatch on the ceiling, no windows. As soon as she was inside I closed the door.

The sound of the door latching had her turn and face me. "We should leave the door open so Mark can find us." She said.

"Mark will have no trouble finding us." I said. "Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yes, of course."

"Would you test it and see if it works, please?"

She pulled it out of her purse and flipped it open. She studied the face for a few moments and said, "I'm not getting any bars."

"May I see it?" I asked, with my hand extended.

She handed me the phone. I folded it closed and said, "Cell phones never work in this cabin. It's Ok though. In this cabin you don't need a cell phone."

"Maybe it will work if we go back on deck." The look on her face showed that she was a little afraid. Mark had been gone too long. The cabin was too strange. I opened the door and stood out of the way. She walked passed me and to the ladder up to the main deck. As she emerged onto the main deck she said, "We've already left!"

"Yes. We are about three miles from shore at the moment." Pete said. She turned to see him standing at the wheel.

"Where is Mark?" She asked Pete.

"Last time I saw him he was pushing the luggage cart back towards your car."

"What? He got off the boat?" She looked around, hoping Pete was wrong and that Mark was standing somewhere close by. When she didn't see him she turned to me and said, "Give me my cell phone. I have to call him!"

I walked passed her and out on the open decking at the back of the yacht. She followed. She looked around and so did I. There were no other boats or ships within miles of us. I took the cell phone out of my pocket, opened the back cover and removed the battery. I handed her the phone.

"I need the battery too. It won't work without the battery." She held out a hand. They other hand propped against her hip. I looked at the battery in my hand and without saying anything tossed it into the water.

Jannie screamed and ran to the railing. She grasped the railing and looked at the water where the battery had landed and sank. We were moving at over ten knots so the spot disappeared quickly.

She turned to face me and said, "Take me back! This is kidnapping!"

"Didn't you sign papers booking yourself on this cruise? If you did, this cannot be kidnapping. Someone paid for this trip. You came aboard of your own free will. We have it on video tape. No one expects you back for two weeks. You won't be going back for two weeks."

"Oh." She stood looking at Pete and me without speaking for some minutes. Then she said, "So, where are we going?"

"Out on the ocean." I answered.

"Not to Mexico?"

"We will be in Mexican waters for a while, but not long. You're thinking about escaping when we get to port. The next port we'll be in will be the one we just left. The big question is, will you be aboard when we get back?"

"Why wouldn't I be aboard?"

"Remember when you went to school? What happened to the kids who didn't do well in third grade?"

"Some of them got held back and had to do third grade again."

"We don't do that. If you don't do well here, you don't graduate. Now, if you decide at any time you don't want to be here and don't want to get the lessons we teach you are free to leave at any time."

Jannie looked around and asked, "How? How can I leave?"

"Jump!" Pete answered.

"We're miles from shore!"

While we had talked Pete had steered us in a circle. I pointed to the wake and said, "Which way is land? You can't see it and you don't even know what direction to swim if you jump overboard."

She looked at the wake and realized she was stuck, between the devil and the deep blue sea. I got to be the devil. She sat on the deck and cried.

Pete got us back on course and I got us all some iced tea. I gave Pete a glass and I sat at a table with mine and Jannie's. When she stopped crying she looked up at me and asked, "So, what's next?"

"Iced tea." I held her glass out in her direction. She stood up and accepted the glass from me. She didn't say, "Thank you." She lifted the glass to take a drink and I hit it out of her hand, hard enough to knock it completely off the boat and into the water.

Before she said anything I said, "Lesson number one. You will thank us for whatever you get or you will not keep it."

Jannie stood stunned for a few seconds and then asked, "May I have some iced tea, Sir?"

"Yes. Hold out your glass." I held the pitcher.

"My glass went overboard."

"Then sit on the deck."

"What?"

"Sit on the deck. Lean your head back and open your mouth. I will pour some iced tea into your mouth."

"That's silly."

I put the pitcher on the table. I got very close to my nose touching hers and quietly said, "No. Silly is not saying Thank you to someone who gives you something. There are consequences for everything. You need to drink. You lost your glass. I offered you a way to get something to drink. Did you accept the drink? No. Did you thank me for offering it? No. Pete, would you like more iced tea?"

He held out his glass and I filled it as he said, "Yes, thank you Nick."

When his glass and mine were full I walked to the railing and poured the rest into the ocean.

Jannie sat for a long time, thinking about what was happening. The sun was quite warm and after sitting for a while she got up and moved into the shade. Pete and I finished our iced teas and I said, "Jannie, would you please take our empty glasses to the galley, wash them, dry them and put them away?"

"Am I now a servant?" She looked surprised.

"No. You are not a servant. I asked you to please take our glasses to the galley. That is something people who live together would do for each other. I made a pitcher of iced tea. I brought it out on deck and offered it to Pete and to you. Does that make me a servant?"

"Sort of. Yes." I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

"Were you a servant when you worked at Hooters?"

"I was a waitress."

"Did people order you around or did they ask you to please bring them some chicken wings?"

"The nice ones asked please." She got up, took the glasses and the empty pitcher and went inside. When she came back she stayed in the shade.

"Why are you staying over there?" I asked.

"I don't want to burn."

"That's good thinking. Have you thought about lunch?"

"I thought about lunch while I was putting the glasses away."

"I'm starting to get hungry. How about you, Pete? You hungry?"

"I could eat, but I'm piloting the boat for at least two more hours."

"If Jannie and I make lunch could you take a break long enough to eat it?"

"I could. That would be great, thanks."

"Jannie, would you like to help me make lunch?" I stood as I asked. She nodded and said, "Yes, Nick."

She followed me to the galley and we made lunch. Two sandwiches for Pete, two for me and one for Jannie. A fresh pitcher of iced tea. Jannie opened the cabinet where the glasses stayed and asked, "How many glasses shall I bring?"

"One for each of us. Thank you for asking." She brought three glasses and the pitcher. I carried the sandwiches and a bag of chips. We set the table and I sat down. Pete shut the engine down and joined me at the table.

Pete said, "Jannie, sit here by me." She sat near him and thanked him for the invitation.

He faced her and spoke. His tone was soft and yet completely in control. Jannie understood that this was important and she didn't move at all while he spoke.

"Since you discovered your situation I imagine you have thought about what being in this situation means. I want to tell you. The relationship you had with your husband is over. He is no longer willing to be married to the you, you have become. He had some options when he came to that conclusion. He could have contracted for you to disappear forever." Pete paused to let the implications of that sink in. "He could have filed for divorce. He could have become violent and beat the hell out of you or paid someone else to do it." He paused again.

"He didn't do any of that. He called us. Our job is to see if you can be trained to be the wife a man like Mark deserves. Mark loves you. At least he loves who you were when he married you. He either wants you to be the wife he deserves or he never wants to see you again. The choice is yours."

I added, "Do you understand what Pete just explained to you? If you do, explain it to us."

Jannie looked at each of us and then said, "Mark wants me to be the good little wife and do whatever he wants. He has options and one of his options is that sometime in the next two weeks I may fall overboard and never be heard of again." She took a deep breath and said, "Shit! Either I become what he wants or I die!"

"You did well. You got the message. Now, you understand what's at stake. You won't like the training. You won't like what we'll ask you to do, at first. But if you keep in mind the alternatives you just may see Mark again. You just may visit the beauty salon again, buy a new dress again, and eat in a fine restaurant again."

"I understand." Jannie said.

"Eat your sandwich, Jannie. Drink the entire glass of iced tea." Pete said.

She said, "Thank you for my lunch." Picked up the sandwich and took a bite. Pete and I finished our sandwiches. Pete returned to the controls and started the engine again. I stayed seated near Jannie.

I said, "You got lesson one earlier. You will thank us for everything. Lesson two: You will obey without hesitation and without question. The exception to this is if you didn't understand what was being asked of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nick. I understand."

"Good. Take off all your clothes and give them to me, please."

Her eyes dilated as she stood. She reached behind herself and unzipped the dress. She lowered it to the deck and stepped out of it. That left her in panties and shoes. Her skin showed the outlines of her bathing suit, which consisted of three triangles. The suit left her entire butt exposed and therefore tanned. She stepped out of the heels and bent to remove the panties. When she was nude she gathered the shoes, panties and dress and handed them to me.

"Do you recall how much the dress cost?" I asked.

"Yes, Nick. It was twelve-hundred-eighty-dollars. Thank you for asking." She held her hands over her pussy and didn't stand quite as straight as when she was dressed.

"And the shoes?" I asked.

"They are Giuseppi Zanotti's and were seven-fifty. Thank you for asking."

"That's two thousand thirty dollars so far. The panties?"

"Fleur of England, ninety-eight dollars. Thank you for asking."

"Two-thousand-one-hundred-twenty-eight dollars plus tax. We'll round it to twenty-three hundred for the outfit. Who bought these things?"

"I did. Thank you for asking."

"No! You didn't buy these things!" I was screaming at her. "Mark bought them! Remember when you worked at Hooters? Remember how huge the checks were that you took home? I did some checking. The biggest check you ever took home was for four-hundred-seventy-three dollars. This outfit would have cost you five weeks work at Hooters!"

"Mark bought the outfit for me. I did the shopping. Thank you for pointing that out to me. I get your point!" The last sentence was said with sarcasm.

Hanging off the back railing of the yacht was a stainless steel barbeque. I took the dress and panties to the barbeque and put them inside. I used steel clips to hold them in place on the grill. Pete slowed the boat to a crawl and I soaked the dress in lighter fluid. I walked to Jannie and handed her the propane lighter we used to light the barbeque.

"Light it, please." I said.

She walked to the barbeque crying, extended her arm to the dress and pulled the trigger on the propane lighter. In a whoosh the dress burst into flames and burnt. As soon as it caught, Jannie stepped back and watched. The dress and panties burnt quickly and the ashes fluttered off the grill and into the water. When the dress was gone Pete pushed the engines back to life and we were back on course. I put the lid back on the barbeque. The seven-hundred-fifty dollar shoes were still in my hand.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers